Rae and the Angel - Cover

Rae and the Angel

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: An Odyssey: Rae Anne and Angela have been pals since standing up to bullies in the school yard in grade school. They saw each other through dreadful marriages and now, free, have each other and go on an odyssey to find their life together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

TRANSITION

Finished! The last load put into the van, and carted to the GoodWill store. They sat together after the van's big load had been given to the GoodWill store personnel and Angela sighed.

"He's gone! I mean really and finally gone!"

Rae Anne looked at her friend with deep love and compassion: "Are you okay, girl friend?"

"Oh, I guess I am, when you call me that!" Angela said smiling. "But it's strange; I don't really feel sad, and I keep thinking that I should. I mean, he was my husband and died in that accident and it was quick for him and terrible but, forgive me, it was as though he wasn't even here so much of the time."

Rae Anne reached over and stroked Angela's face.

"Care to go for a drink and talk about it a bit?" Rae Anne asked.

"How about a bottle of wine at my house?" Angela asked. "I need to shower; I feel like, I don't know, I need to wash all of this off and out somehow. I know that sounds terrible."

She sobbed then and Rae Anne gathered her into her shoulder for a hug and let her sob.

"I don't even know why I'm crying," Angela said. "It's maybe for the lost opportunities of my life. You know, lost love, or no love. That's what he was like more like 'no love' than anything else." She sighed then and straightened up.

"And here I am with the best friend in the world, taking care of me and that makes me pretty lucky!" Angela said then, as she stroked Rae Anne's face.

"Well, tell me, girl friend," Rae Anne said.

Angela giggled then.

"What?" Rae Anne said, breaking off.

"It's so cool that you call me that!" Angela said.

Rae Anne grinned at her: "Well what are we?"

"Girl friends!" Angela said firmly.

"Yes, and what happened when my Jerry popped off with his heart attack?" she asked quietly.

"I was there for you; I helped," Angela said, through the tears on her cheeks.

"And how long did you take care of me?" Rae Anne asked next.

"As long as was needed!" Angela asked, smiling now.

"Exactly," Rae Anne said, "Girl friends!"

"Yes," Angela agreed.

"And here we are!" Rae Anne began then, "Both of us free of the riff raff; my husband a philanderer who never got around to really providing for me or for us. If it hadn't been for you taking me into the flower shop, where'd I be?

Angela giggled.

"Tell me, you bad girl!" Rae Anne said, giggling herself.

"Selling it!" Angela said.

Rae Anne whooped and grabbed hold of Angela, clutching the smaller woman to her. She reached over Angela's back and Angela shrieked:

"Gonna give you a wedgie!" Rae Anne said, reaching into the waist band of Angela's jeans and grabbing hold of the waist band of Angela's blue, nylon panties and pulling upward.

"Eeeek!" Angela responded to the wedgie.

"Leave it, bad girl!" Rae Anne demanded and Angela giggled again.

"What I said is true," Rae Anne reasserted, "You took care of me; you helped me and here I am."

"Yes," Angela said, "It's the way we are with each other."

"Yes, girl friends!" Rae Anne said, "And we still have each other."

Angela was pulling the van into the driveway of her fairly large house. They got out, when the van was put away, and went into the kitchen entrance. They both knew and acknowledged their special relationship. Neither knew exactly where it was going.

SOME HISTORY

Their relationship had begun in grade school. They'd known each other that long. Its very beginning was a fairly explosive one also. Even in those days, Rae Anne Ford was a big girl. She never got fat but she was always big. Later, beginning in her teens, she became bosomy, with a nice round butt but on the play ground that day she was just big. She was the target of two of the school bullies.

She was unaware, as the one bully spoke to her, that the other one was crouching behind her, ready for his pal to push the big girl over onto her back. They thought it would be a laugh.

That's when Angela Furst came on the scene. She was petite. She would always remain that, coming into her mature growth with small but pointy and lovely breasts and a nicely rounded butt. But she had, for her age, an advanced sense of justice and fairness. Without hardly a thought she went up behind the bully, on his hands and knees, and kicked him in the butt.

"Stop that!" she said, as the bully lurched forward.

Rae Anne noticed then what they'd planned and slapped the bully in front of her and sent him off with a red face. No one had ever challenged him like that before and he was at a loss about what to do and didn't want to cry in front of everyone. The one sprawled on the ground got another kick in the butt from Rae Anne then.

The two girls smiled at one another. Rae Anne put out her hand and said: "I'm Rae Anne Ford. Thank you."

"Angela Furst," Angela said and took the offered hand with pleasure.

They sat next to one another in school because of their last names. The next day there was a further drama. Same bullies, only now both of them corralled Angela, the small one.

"Got you, you bitch!" one of them said, just as the wrath of the gods came down upon them in the form of Rae Anne Ford.

The bullies got slapped again that day, and this time a teacher intervened, who'd seen it. It was the bullies' last stand with the two girls and after that, they were closely watched. They never did bother either of the girls again.

But it transformed Angela and Rae Anne into fast friends. It was a friendship that nothing ever dampened.

They went to camp together, where they, like other of the girls around, giggled about what they were learning about sex and practiced their kissing with each other. They never went much farther than that, at the time but both of them found it exciting.

They provided shoulders for each other to cry on during their junior high and high school years. In those days Rae Anne went steady with one of the jocks, while Angela had a number of dates.

Their choice of college was a local one, that way they stayed together as they went.

They were maids of honor at each other's wedding, Rae Anne to the jock Jeffery, who never had the ambition to provide well, and never found a skirt that he didn't want to chase, and Angela to Ben, who was older, more settled and, after the initial excitement of marriage to the lovely Angela wore off, was more into golf than anything else. But the difference was that Ben was settled and successful. As a favor to Angela he invested in a flower shop. The business was a success and grew, at which point Angela asked Rae Anne to come into it with her. As in other areas of their lives, their cooperation proved very successful in the flower shop for the two of them. It made the difference for Rae Anne, since Jeffery never did do well at what he planned. His glory days were all on the high school football field and he never grew much from that point.

Neither of them had families. The men didn't want them. That seemed to settle it. Life grew into boredom for both households, as the girls went through their 30's and were now 40. Jeffery and Rae Anne, during those years, lost their house for lack of mortgage upkeep and moving into an apartment, which Rae Anne still lived in, after Jeffery's heart attack and death. There wasn't, in that case, very much insurance but with the flower shop, Rae Anne was doing okay.

It was at that point that Angela insisted, against Rae Anne's almost tearful protestations, on making Rae Anne a full partner. It was called 'Rae and Angel's Posies'. (Angel is what Rae always called Angela. Angela had also insisted on the order of the name.)

It was a few years after that, as the two women were indeed approaching 40, when Ben died in a car accident, after too much to drink following a golf outing. In this case, however, Angela was well provided for from insurance and Ben's worth, which he never saw fit to share with Angela, while they he was alive. She was more of a beautiful trophy kind of wife with him.

The girls reached the age of 40 then unencumbered, one of them well off, the other comfortable because of the flower shop venture. Neither of them having had a very fulfilling sexual marriage for the reasons stated.

So, here they were, back at Angela's house, Ben's things having been taken care of. The house would be emptier now and Angela was still sad for reasons that she didn't fully understand but Rae Anne was there with her.

NEW DIRECTIONS

"Oh, home again!" Angela said, "And with such a difference."

"I guess a difference," Rae Anne said.

They went into the house and Angela said: "I think that the very first thing, before the bottle of wine, will be a shower."

"Yes," Rae Anne said. "And I'm going to shower with you!"

Angela giggled.

"Take care of the angel!" Rae Anne went on. "Wash the angel!"

"But what'll you wear, once we've showered?" Angela asked in a sly voice.

"I'll wear me!" Rae Anne said with a laugh.

"Good, then give me your clothes and I'll put them in the washer; they'll be ready for you in a bit. Meanwhile it'll be you on the screened deck naked for some wine."

"Well, missy," Rae Anne said at that point, "If I'm going to be there naked, then so are you."

"Whooppee! Free at last and totally degenerate!" Angela said with a laugh and gave Rae Anne a hug.

"Okay, here we go!" Rae Anne said then and began to hike her tee shirt up to take it off.

Angela, still in the silly mood of the moment, clapped with glee, as she watched Rae Anne take her clothes off. She watched in fascination, as Rae Anne took off, first, her tee shirt and then her jeans. Rae Anne was standing and grinning at Angela, who'd taken a seat and was acting as an appreciative audience. Finally, Rae Anne turned so that her back was facing Angela and whipped he bra off, throwing it to the side.

This kind of foolishness was nothing new for the two of them and this time Angela was certainly caught up in it.

"Nice butt, Rae!" Angela said and then giggled, as the big woman began to gyrate her butt and wiggle it.

"Stop that!" Angela said with a laugh but Rae Anne did it even more.

Then, with another whoop, Rae Anne had her white, nylon panties down and off, throwing them aside with the bra.

Now she twirled around and stuck her arms up in the air in a theatrical pose. But the look on Angela's face stopped her cold.

"I know you," Rae Anne said, "That look, I've seen it over the years too many times to not know it. You're going to do something crazy or wild and I'm not going to be able to talk you out of it. Right?"

"It's what I want, Rae," Angela said.

Rae went to her, reacting to the earnestness of Angela's tone of voice.

"Tell me, honey, and you get it; Angela gets what she wants today. We're taking care of Angela today; we're spoiling Angela today. Tell me, just tell me."

"I want you to live here with me," Angela said, looking up into Rae's face."That's what I want!"

"Ohhhhhh!" Rae Anne sighed, the wind taken completely out of her sails, absolutely not expecting this. She hesitated and again said: "Ohhhhh! I don't know what to say!"

"Say 'yes', Rae Anne," Angela pleaded. "It's you and me now and we need to live here together."

"Live here together," Rae Anne said weakly.

"Yes," Angela said, "I'm not trying to seduce you or anything..." but she went off into a giggle then.

"Bad girl!" Rae Anne said.

"Me? Bad girl?" Angela said, her grin widening,"Who's the naked babe here? Who's the bad girl?"

"Your roomie!" Rae Anne said, and began to sob.

Not for the first time in their relationship, Angela was then taking care of Rae Anne. She sat down on the couch and pulled the bigger woman to her and simply held her for a while.

Rae Anne reacted in a few minutes, once her sobbing subsided. She looked up at Angela's concerned face and kissed her.

It needs to be remembered that as growing girls they did 'practice' kissing. It was one of their night time games at the camp that they attended. They had their times when they giggled about names for sexual organs, and compared growing breasts--Angela always lost those comparison games--and the growth of pubic hair--Angela's pubic hair appeared first, and she was pleased. But this was the very first incident, since those practice kissing days, for a type of interaction, like the one produced by the kiss.

It started slowly and rather in a tentative fashion but then it kind of grew, and gathered steam on its own. Angela opened her lips and received a thrill, as Rae Anne's tongue slipped inside her mouth.

They broke the kiss, both of them breathing hard, and Rae Anne, chagrined once she realized what she'd done immediately apologized:

"I'm so sorry, Angela! I don't know what I was thinking ... I don't think that you want me to room with you now..."

She had a truly pained look on her face, as she gazed at Angela. Angela's response was eloquent: she lowered her face to Rae Anne's and kissed her back.

This kiss heated up quickly. Angela, taking a lead now, pushed her, almost forced her tongue into Rae Anne's mouth. She took Rae Anne's lower lip into her mouth and chewed on it a bit, and licked Rae Anne's lips with her tongue. Then she dove back into the kiss, accepting Rae Anne's tongue now and simply sucking on it, getting a heated and moaning response from Rae Anne.

"Wow!" Rae Anne said, once the kiss was finished.

Angela looked at her and said: "Nice for me here with all my clothes on and hanging onto a naked, lovely, gorgeous Rae Anne!"

Rae Anne was breathless still from the kiss and said: "Yes, nice for you; nice for both of us!"

"Shall we be fair?" Angela asked.

"Fair?" Rae Anne replied, still addle headed from the last kiss.

"Yes, fair," Angela said, "I mean me naked too!"

"Yes, fair," Rae Anne said, with glee, "You naked too."

"Sit, and let me," Angela said.

She stood in front of the couch where they had been and, smiling all the while, removed her own tee shirt and then her bra, piling them together on top of Rae Anne's clothes.

"Ohhhhh," Rae Anne moaned, "I'm gonna cum just watching you do this! This has been coming for such a long time!"

"Yes," Angela agreed, "Long time. So, you watch. No fair playing with yourself!"

"Beast!" Rae Anne said with mock disgust.

Angela grinned at her and said: "Wait for me and we'll play together!"

"Love those tits and such big nipples!" Rae Anne sighed.

Then Angela unsnapped the waist band of her jeans and pushed them down and off, leaving her in her panties.

"Turn, show me!" Rae Anne said.

Angela turned and posed with her ass sticking towards Rae Anne.

"Loveliest ass that I've ever seen!" she said to Angela.

"Then you get to kiss it, for being so nice!" Angela said and Rae Anne whooped, and grabbed her girl friend by the hips, planting a number of kisses on the panty covered ass cheeks in front of her.

Once the kissing was done, Rae Anne began to chant: "Panties! Panties! Panties! Panties!"

Angela grinned at her friend and began to bump and grind, as she started to push the panties down past her hips.

Rae Anne changed her chant then: "Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!"

Angela moved forward and was grinning at Rae Anne, as the panties now went down past her thighs and showed her pussy and pubic curls.

Finally finishing, Angela had her panties down and off and opened her arms for Rae Anne, who flowed into the arms that were offered, and the two former friends, now heading toward being lovers, kissed again.

The kiss was long and passionate from the first. Rae Anne took the opportunity to slip her hands down Angela's back and let them come to rest on Angela's ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading the cheeks, while Angela did the same to Rae Anne's ass cheeks.

They came up for air and Angela looked into Rae Anne's eyes and said:

"Rae Anne, come and live with me! They're both gone, just gone and we're left and this is our home."

"Yes," Rae Anne said, "Our home! This is our home!"

"Shower now?" Angela asked.

"Yes, shower now!" Rae Anne said. "And I need to tell you that this makes me want to do so many dirty things. They keep streaming through my mind, even really kinky, dirty things!"

Angela giggled! "More practicing, like we did at camp!"

"I should have eaten you then!" Rae Anne said. "Waited so long!"

"But the time is now, and in bed later--you will stay tonight? Begin living here tonight? Please?"

"Yes, I will! Tonight!" Rae Anne affirmed.

"Then in bed tonight," Angela picked up where she'd left off, "I want to hear about all the dirty, kinky things that you are talking about."

"Yes, we'll have a giggle in the dark!" Rae Anne said.

"Yes, a giggle!" Angela responded.

They walked hand in hand to the master suite. Once they arrived there, Angela said: "This will be our room? Don't you think? Redecorate it? What do you think?"

"Yes, our room," Rae Anne replied, "Redecorate."

"The shop is making us so much these days," Angela said, "We can well afford it, and Ben left me really, really well off with his assets and insurance and all of it. And don't you say a word, not a single word about it being my money or my house or anything like that. I simply won't hear it!"

"You are so pushy!" Rae Anne said, grinning at her friend, and leaning down for another kiss.

"In the shower, I want the favor returned," Rae Anne said then, "I want my ass kissed!"

"Or bitten!" Angela said, laughing as soon as she'd said it.

"See, kinky! Just like I said!" Rae Anne affirmed with a giggle also.

"It'll be like having our own 'bucket list'," Angela said.

"Oh, yes, what a great idea!" Rae Anne agreed.

LISTS, LOVE AND PILLOW TALK

They showered, holding onto each other under the spray of the warm to hot water.

"It's taken us so long to get here," Angela said, kissing Rae on the cheek.

"We just had all those other things to do," Rae answered.

"And I guess that we always knew that we'd come to this place, this kind of thing sooner or later," Angela reasoned.

"Yes, I believe we did," Rae Anne said. Then she kissed Angela. "I love you, angel," she went on, after the kiss.

"I love you too, Rae," Angela replied, "I have ever since the incident with those bullies in the school yard."

They both had a giggle about that incident from their childhoods.

"Grand wasn't it?" Rae Anne smiled.

"Grand," Angela said.

Then, with a kind of worried look on her face, she said to Rae Anne: "Help me out here, I don't really know what to do. Not much experience with this!"

"Practice like at camp I guess," Rae Anne said, and they both giggled again remembering their gropings and kissing practice at camp.

"Yes, like at camp!" Angela said. "It'll be different than with Ben, always with precious little excitement or experience. Just his twice a monthlies and in the dark and all."

"Exciting!" Rae Anne mocked.

"Exciting!" Angela agreed with a laugh.

"Oh it was difficult with Jeff," Rae Anne said with a sigh. "I tried for a long time to do his things and go along with his kinky ideas. But then he wanted to shop me around to friends. And I wasn't having it. After that, he invested his time and energies in others I guess."

"Fool!" Angela said, and they kiss again.

Then they washed. They took turns washing each other. Rae Anne set the tone, when she washed Angela. She got a squeak from as she carefully and thoroughly washed first her pussy and then her ass crack. There were then huge sighs as she went on to Angela's breasts and nipples.

"Wonderful!" Angela said. "Now you."

She repeated the process and worked it in the same fashion as Rae Anne had. When the washing was done, they clung to each other. Angela got a twinkle in her eye and said:

"So, kinky stuff really?"

"Really!" Rae Anne said.

"Tell!" Angela insisted.

But Rae Anne had other ideas: "Yes, but first this!" she said, reaching down and rummaging her hand through Angela's curly pubic hair.

"Ohhhhh!" Angela sighed, as Rae Anne's fingers found their goal and began to stimulate her.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssssss!" Angela went on. "Going to..." she came as she was saying it. All of it had gotten her so excited.

She stole her fingers then into Rae's pubic bush and found her goal quickly.

"Turn and face the wall," she ordered and Rae Anne complied.

Now Angela used two hands, one seeking out Rae Anne's pussy and the other creeping between her ass cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Rae Anne chanted, as she bounded into her orgasm.

She spun around then and said: "You weasel, you've done this before!"

"No," Angela said, laughing, "You just bring it out in me."

"Getting pruny!" Rae Anne laughed and they turned off the water and each dried the other off.

That night they were naked in bed and both tacitly agreed that it was time to talk.

"Tell me about the kinky!" Angela said, her head on the next pillow and her hand possessing one of Rae Anne's nipples. "Or I'll pinch!" She giggled as she finished that.

"Go ahead," Rae Anne said, "Pinch! You already know kinky!"

"Only some of it, tell me especially now that I have you and can let my mind wander free!" Angela said and she pinched Rae Anne's nipple, getting a kind of squeak from the larger woman.

"Ohhh, I like that noise!" she said.

Then Rae Anne turned to her and kissed her, and in the process grabbed one of Angela's nipples and returned the pinch, getting a yet louder response.

"That's the kinky," Rae Anne said. "Some pain; he liked the pain that he gave me."

"Pain!" Angela said in a wonder.

"Yes, pinching nipples, spanking, once he even got me to let him tie me up and beat my ass with a stick."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Angela said, her hand flying to her mouth. "Don't know if I'd like that!"

"Maybe need to try it!" Rae Anne said with a feral grin.

"Maybe!" Angela agreed. She brightened right away and said: "Maybe I'll beat you!"

"Maybe!" Rae Anne said, "I'll certainly beat you!"

Angela giggled.

"On our list," Rae Anne said.

"Yes, on our list!" Angela answered.

"Spank the angel!" Rae Anne went on and got a giggle in response from Angela.

"And?" Angela wanted to know.

"Wanted to piss in my mouth!" she said next.

Angela squealed at that.

"Really?" she demanded to know.

"Really!" Rae Anne affirmed.

"Did you?"

"Once!"

Angela squealed again: "Really?" she wanted to know again.

"Really!" Rae Anne said. Then lightly kissing Angela's lips she said: "On the list!"

"How was it?" Angela wanted to know next.

"Funky!" Rae Anne said, "If I were really into someone, I'd do that!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh! I couldn't do that!" Angela asserted.

"You could if I made you!" Rae Anne laughed, and Angela giggled.

"Maybe but on the list!" Angela asserted.

"Fucked me in the ass!" Rae Anne said next.

"Ohhhh," Angela moaned. "You're getting me wet again with all this."

"Just shows that you're kinky, angel," Rae Anne said, leaning over for a kiss.

Rae Anne got serious for a few minutes then: "Angela," she began, "Do you really want me to move in here?"

"Oh, honey, more than anything that I can think of; just imagine what we can get up to!" Angela answered with élan.

"Oh, yes," Rae Anne said, "Our kinky bucket list!"

"Yes, yes, ass fucking, spanking, ass beating, piss drinking..." Angela said almost joyfully.

"Fairly beggars the imagination," Rae Anne answered, and then Angela snuggled up to Rae Anne and let her hand wander down across Rae Anne's belly toward her pubic hair.

"I want this again!" Angela said.

"Dirty girl!" Rae Anne charged.

But then Angela started singing, over and over again: "Dirty Girl! Dirty Girl! Dirty Girl!" and began to kiss her way down the plane of Rae Anne's belly, shifting her position on the bed as she went.

In the night, in the dark they had actually finally come to the position that their lives, spent together in an off and on fashion, had been leading them. In the night, in the dark they became indeed lovers. The moonlight was shining down on Rae Anne's nakedness and the naked form of Angela, as she continued to kiss her way across Rae Anne's belly toward her pubic mound.

"Love your pussy hair, Rae Anne, Rae Annie!" Angela cooed.

Rae Anne giggled, for by now Angela's kisses were squarely on top of and amid the curls of her dark brown pubic hair.

Then Angela began to hum. She hummed with her mouth resting precisely at Rae Anne's vaginal slit and Rae Anne began to moan because of the treatment.

Angela looked up and smiled at Rae Anne.

"Don't stop now, you weasel!" Rae Anne barked.

"Beg me!" Angela said pleasantly.

"Please, please, Angel, please continue!" Rae Anne begged.

"Maybe!" Angela said again pleasantly.

"I'll beat your ass!" Rae Anne said then fiercely.

"Then I might not!" Angela answered. "Kinky stuff coming!"

"Love me!" Rae Anne pleaded next.

"Oh, yes," Angela answered, "I'll certainly do that."

She bent her head and began again to place her lips in Rae Anne's pubic curls and she hummed again, this time pushing her tongue into and among the curls, seeking out the division of the vaginal lips that were there.

"Loving my Rae Anne," she sang into the pubic curls, "Just loving her now!"

"Ohhhhhhh!" Rae Anne said, knowing that she wouldn't last and then exploding into her orgasm.

It left Rae Anne panting, and Angela grinning at her.

"Not finished, matie," Angela sang out, "Not by a long shot!"

"Matie?" Rae Anne said staring at Angela's feral looking glance.

"Turn," Angela ordered.

"Bossy!" Rae Anne quipped, turning, as she'd been told.

"Ass slapping now for non compliance!" Angela said, landing a resounding slap on Rae Anne's unprotected ass.

"I turned! I did! I turned!" Rae Anne said with fake desperation.

"Not quick enough!" Angela sang out, landing more slaps on the lovely ass in front of her.

"Will beat you, missy!" Rae Anne promised.

"Good more slaps then!" Angela said, happily slapping Rae Anne's ass.

"No beating! None!" Rae Anne said, and Angela, watching Rae Anne glance over her shoulder at her, lowered her head and ran her tongue along the full length of Rae Anne's ass crack.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Rae Anne croaked.

"Kinky!" Angela sang out.

"Kinky!" Rae Anne agreed. Then she said: "Wait 'til it's my turn."

"Oh, yes," Angela agreed but by then she had pried Rae Anne's ass cheeks apart and was licking her way down the side walls of the cleft, with Rae Anne wiggling and moaning, as she progressed.

"Love to see someone fuck your ass!" Angela said pleasantly.

"Yes," Rae Anne said, "Anything for Angela!"

"Want to maybe get one of those things and do it myself!" Angela said next.

"Yes, yes, anything for Angela!" Rae Anne repeated.

"Want my tongue in there now," Angela said in the same pleasant voice.

"Yes, yes, anything for Angela, who does this!" Rae Anne said one more time, and Angela giggled, as she licked at the rose bud of Rae Anne's ass hole.

Angela moved then and pushed one hand under her larger friend, seeking out her pussy nest. At the same time, she pushed a finger into Rae Anne's ass hole, causing Rae Anne to buck and cum almost immediately, with loud noises.

Angela laid back then and looked at Rae Anne with a self satisfied look on her face. The look changed with a new thought that had flitted across Angela's active mind.

"One more thing," she said.

"Yes, anything for Angela," Rae Anne repeated.

"Yes, this is for Angela," Angela said pleasantly and, bending down, bit Rae Anne's upturned ass cheek.

"Eeeeeeeek!" Rae Anne wailed, "She bites."

"Yes, anything for Angela," Angela said softly with a giggle and then she bent her head and bit the other ass cheek, getting another rewarding 'eeeeek' from her girl friend.

"Anything more for Angela?" Angela wondered out loud.

Rae Anne had turned her head to look at Angela's happy, smiling face.

"Your turn, Rae Anne," Angela said softly, having moved and lying down stared across the pillows. "Spank? Beat me? Pee in my mouth? Fuck my ass? Hmmmm?"

"Maybe all of the above," Rae Anne said, kissing Angela first.

"Now it'll be anything for Rae Anne!" Rae Anne said with almost a hint of foreboding in her voice.

She scuttled out of bed and came back with a hand full of belts.

"Rae Anne?" Angela asked.

"Quiet, girl," Rae Anne said, "Anything for Rae Anne!"

She looped the belts around Angela's wrists and strapped another belt to that one and hooked it over the gap in the head board of the bed and secured it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.