Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"So, where were you, Uncle John?" asked Bonnie.

"Sorting out some kitchen cupboards for a neighbour, didn't your Aunty Jan tell you?" I replied.

"No ... don't think so," Bonnie said, pursing her cupids bow mouth slightly.

"Well, your Mum and Dad won't be back for a while, so make yourself comfortable and I'll grab a shower and clean up," I said.

Upstairs I quickly rinsed off the evidence of my session with Lisa under the shower whilst wondering just what the hell Bonnie was doing here. Not that it wasn't as ever a pleasure to see her, just she seemed very independent of her parents and I couldn't imagine a scenario where she'd discuss anything important with them ... well, especially Henry.

I'd just come out of the shower when Bonnie appeared at the foot of the stairs.

"Want a coffee, Uncle John?" she asked.

"Yes please," I replied and noticed her trying to peer up my towel.

Sighing I went into the bedroom to pull on my clothing whilst wondering if, like Patty, the daughter of a lover was a wise move to seduce ... assuming I got the opportunity, especially as it was my niece too.

Downstairs I found Bonnie sitting in the lounge with a glass of coke and on the coffee table stood a mug of coffee.

"How's the job then?" I asked.

"It's OK, though I've been offered a promotion," Bonnie replied with a smile.

"Is that a problem?" I frowned.

"Sort of, it means moving abroad, to the USA, possibly for a few years ... maybe more," she replied.

"Oh, is that why you need to see your Mum and Dad?" I asked.

"Yes, well, Mum really. Because I'll need somewhere to store my stuff till I can get settled, whereas Dad would just tell me to sell it," Bonnie said.

"You might have to sell some, but I wouldn't tell you to sell all," I chuckled.

"Well, you aren't Dad getting his home filled with 'junk' from his daughter," sighed Bonnie.

"Got a room full of junk from Ginny whilst she's at Uni," I said.

"Yeah, well, you and Aunty Jan aren't anything like my Mum and Dad," she giggled.

"So you think Vonnie can persuade your Dad?" I asked.

"Probably, or at least help out to lease some storage for me," she said. "Temporarily that is, until I can afford to ship it."

"Your company not going to help?" I asked.

"A little, they'll put me up whilst I find a place of my own to rent," Bonnie said. "They aren't moving me; it's something I applied for."

"Ah, well, you might want to ask your Mum and Dad if your Aunty Jan is there too, as she's a soft touch," I said with a wink.

"You mean you might help?" Bonnie asked.

"Depends on the help, but so long as it's not too ridiculous, of course," I chuckled.

"Of course," chuckled Bonnie in return. "That's why I wanted to see Mum. She has a greater sense of the ridiculous."

"So when do you start?" I asked.

"Got a month yet," she replied.

"No emotional baggage to deal with?" I asked with a wry smile.

"No, dumped him a couple of months ago, he just wasn't doing it for me ... so to speak," she sighed.

"You seem to have gone through more boyfriends than most," I replied.

"What can I say, other than I've kissed a lot of frogs," she giggled.

"I'm pretty sure Mr Right is out there for you, somewhere," I said.

"Well hopefully he'll be in America," she said eyeing me up. "Although I'm young yet and don't mind sampling a few goods ... even those I probably shouldn't."

"Well a little variety never hurts," I said, wondering if that was a hint.

"True enough, though I usually find the best catches are already taken," she chuckled.

"Of your generation, surely not?" I replied.

"Too callow or too wrapped up in their careers ... bit like me," she said with a smile.

"Well I don't believe you to be callow..." I chuckled.

"Dunno, there's something to be said for variety," she said with a grin.

"True, with those in a relationship it's don't get caught," I laughed.

"Yeah, my boss said that," Bonnie replied.

I raised an eyebrow and Bonnie blushed.

"This promotion..." I began.

The blush on Bonnie's face deepened.

"Recommended by your boss by any chance?" I said mildly.

"Might have been," said Bonnie now scarlet faced.

"Married is he?"

"I believe so," Bonnie replied. "Don't suppose I could ask you not to say anything, Uncle John?"

"My lips are sealed," I chuckled.

"I don't know why, but I always feel I can tell you anything," said Bonnie with an answering smile.

"You pretty much can, that and I could read you and Ginny like a book," I said.

"You never judged us though did you?" Bonnie said quietly.

"No, I'd advise, but always felt that the best way to learn at times was to make your own mistakes, though I'd occasionally stop you in your tracks on dangerous stuff ... at least till you were eighteen or so," I said.

"Yeah, you and Aunty Jan taught me a lot," she said.

"You are our favourite niece," I chuckled.

"I'm your only niece, Uncle John," she added wryly.

"True and I'm not about to castigate you for doing something a guy would be judged differently on," I said.

"You mean like my Dad?" she giggled.

"Henry is a bit old fashioned, he still sees you as the little girl he held as a baby and expects you to be a pure little princess and demure young lady with no sexual experiences till you hit the marriage bed," I said.

"Fat chance of that," giggled Bonnie.

"Oh he's not daft, he just doesn't want to know ... or be told in the sense of having his nose rubbed in it," I said.

"Are you the same with Ginny?" she asked curiously.

"She has a regular boyfriend, they sleep in the same bed when here, so no," I replied. "Although your Aunty Jan had a few qualms about that initially."

"Prudish Aunty Jan?" asked Bonnie in surprise.

"No, it's the same with your Mum and Dad. It's in case she goes all vocal when we're at it," I chuckled.

"Noisy is she?" asked a giggling Bonnie.

"Can be. Depends on how I go about it," I said blushing slightly.

"Ooh, Uncle John, the gigolo," she said with a smile and a glance down to my crotch.

Considering the number of women I was now involved with to a greater or lesser degree, that wasn't a conversation I really wanted to get in to.

"Just a talented amateur," I finished.

"I should meet someone so talented," said Bonnie with a sigh. "The manager was fun, but too ... ordinary."

"Ordinary?" I asked, despite myself it seemed.

"I didn't cum, it was nice, but, I've never came during penetration, it was always before or after with stimulation," she said eyeing me a little speculatively.

"Some women can't ... during the act that is," I said.

"Perhaps, but I've always gotten so close ... but no coconut as it were. Mostly it's the guys whom I allow just being selfish bastards, I think," she said.

"I'm sure Mr Right, if you ever meet him, will be good for you in that way," I said.

"I'm sure he will, but at the moment Mr Gigolo would do, if he can show me what it's really all about," she said, putting her head on my shoulder.

"You should be careful what you wish for Bonnie," I replied as I slid an arm around her lithe body.

"It's been on my mind since that family day out a couple of years ago, when me, Terry and Ginny ganged up on you in that soft play area," she giggled.

I flushed as I remembered that day. It was a works sponsored day out in an outdoor adventure park and I'd managed to get tickets for the family as well as Bonnie and a young lady called Terry who had a crush as it were on my son, Matt.

We'd had a great day and the kids (as I thought of them) had gone racing off into a series of jungle gym/soft play areas and had played a game of tag and had inveigled me to join in as well. In the end I'd been ambushed by Ginny, Bonnie and Terry, dropped and pinned to the ground by all three and subjected to a tickle attack. It was a titanic struggle and my hands and arms had ended in several places they probably shouldn't have as all three girls were wearing shorts with bikini tops. Bonnie, as I recall, had straddled me across my hips with her groin pressed against mine and had ... aroused me. Although I'd been quick enough to throw her off, only to have Ginny and Terry take her place. Still, I believe I'd gotten away from an embarrassing situation even if all the girls were somewhat flushed and giggling like mad in conversation for over an hour afterwards.

"So you were aware of my ... predicament?" I asked.

"Hell, yes, so were Ginny and Terry, although Ginny was possibly embarrassed as well as turned on ... I think," she giggled.

"Oh dear," I replied a little shocked.

"Still, she enjoyed it, Uncle John. Just a bit ambivalent about how it went..." Bonnie replied.

"Understandable," I replied. "Dads aren't supposed to turn on their daughters."

"I think that was Ginny's real problem, but she never said. Besides Terry and I were turned on..." she admitted with a sultry look.

"And you decided that given the chance ... hmm?" I asked.

"Well, not until today and we were alone..." she giggled and leaned over to kiss my lips.

I returned the kiss as Bonnie snuggled into me again, wondering if this was wise as both her mother and Jan would be around later and weren't stupid either.

Yet I also knew that, yes, like her mother, I wanted this young woman and would take her if that's what she in return desired.

"You sure Bonnie?" I asked.

"Yes, Uncle John, so very sure. I want to know if the reality lives up to my fantasies," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.