The Mogul and the Professor

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: A business man agrees to lecture to a university class; romance with the professor is his reward.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   .

LECTURE AND SAVING THE DAY

In a slight twist of his normal schedule, when in the city, Justin Farnsworth had dropped off his man about everything, Regis, and drove himself to the appointment that he had that afternoon at the university.

At the age of 42, Justin Farnsworth, was a self made man, a self made, incredibly rich man. He tried to make it a life outlook to be available to the community, when possible, to share with others the kind of thinking and actions that were at the basis of his huge success.

Today he had an appointment to speak to an economics class at the university, where the associate professor of economics, Rhianna Potts had contacted him about a month previous and asked him if he might be available to speak to her class on the topic of 'Entrepreneurial Economics'.

This was, for him, precisely the kind of events that he did like to agree to, and so, he was here on a Friday to keep his appointment and speak to this woman's class.

He was momentarily taken back by Associate Professor Potts, who was waiting for him in the building. She was tall, afro-american and rather severe looking. He found her dazzling but pushed his thoughts away into the back of his mind immediately.

"Professor Potts!" he said with a smile.

"It's really Associate Professor," she said, smiling at him, "But I keep hoping."

"It's a treat to meet you," he said.

"I really appreciate you taking time from what must be a killer schedule to come and speak today," she went on.

"It's my pleasure entirely; I always like the chance to talk about my philosophy of working," he said.

"Well, I have to tell you that the gang has been a little restless this afternoon. There are giggles and all coming from them but it's a Friday and that accounts for it," she said.

"I'm sure that they'll be polite for you," she finished.

"Well, I'm looking forward to it," was his answer, given with a huge smile at her.

Rhianna Potts was a total no nonsense teacher. She was dedicated to what she taught and the thought of teaching itself. She had risen from poverty and made her way until she was a respected member of the faculty. No one in her classes tried to give her any guff. It was well known that she was fair and good to have as a teacher but really hard on anyone who was there to make a fuss or cut up at all.

She had been watching the classes that afternoon, and trying to gauge why they were so restless but couldn't come up with anything.

It was just then that Justin opened the door for her and Rhianne went into the hallway before him. Then he noticed.

"Oh, Professor Potts," he said softly, then corrected himself with a smile, "Associate Professor."

She turned to him and was smiling too at his address and correction.

"I think that I've discovered why your classes have been giggly this afternoon," he went on.

She looked at him and, with a deep breath, he said:

"Your skirt zipper is broken. It's at the top but the rest of it is open all the way down."

She felt around to the back of her skirt, realizing, to her chagrin, the truth of what he'd told her."You mean that this afternoon I've been showing everyone in my classes and around my underwear?" she said with incredulity.

"I'm afraid so," he said.

She groped for the zipper and tried to fix it but realized right away that she wasn't going to be able to.

"Oh, dear!" she said.

He took his suit coat off immediately and draped it around her shoulders. She visibly relaxed as soon as he did and said: "Is the show over?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it is," Justin said with a grin, then: "Oops, sorry, Professor, er ... Associate Professor."

She smiled back at him and immediately said, in a very unlike Rhianna Potts manner, unlike at least the way she was usually perceived at the university:

"Don't start with me, Buster! Your riches won't save you in that encounter!"

She was grinning at him, as she finished.

"I know when I'm out of my league!" he said holding his hands up in a defensive gesture.

They both laughed and she said right away: "Thank you for mentioning this. It's why they've been so antsy all afternoon. I've had my peach undies on display."

"Yep!" he said and held up the defensive hands again.

They entered the classroom together, which was pretty much filled since some came only to hear Justin speak.

There was immediate murmuring among the students when Rhianna and Justin entered, and the students saw that she had his suit coat around her shoulders.

"Yes," she said looking around, "You can murmur and moan but this afternoon's show is now over. So, since that issue is off the table, we can get on with today's special treat."

She went on then for about five minutes speaking about Justin's vita: his accomplishments, his acting as an advisor to presidents, his being such a good friend of the university. She finished with:

"And I'm pleased that Mr. Farnsworth has agreed to come today and speak to the class about 'Entrepreneurial Economics'."

She paused just a few seconds and said: "I'm especially grateful that he wore a suit coat today."

They laughed and then broke into applause for Justin and he stepped up to the podium that was in the front of the class.

He started with a 'thank you' for Rhianna:

"I want to begin by thanking Associate Professor Potts... ," here he looked at her and grinned, and she acknowledged his grin with one of her own.

"For inviting me to break up my normal routine and come here to speak to you. It's a great treat for me and an honor, I assure you. It gets me out of the office on a Friday and that alone is a treat."

They kind of laughed at that.

"Making money, you see," he went on, "Is really hard work, and it's basically about that, which I wish to speak. I'll try to time this so that there is time left over for some questions and answers."

He went on from there and spoke for the next half hour, and then he entertained questions for the next twenty minutes.

The class was released on time and a few students stayed back to speak to him for a bit but finally it was just him and Rhianna Potts remaining there.

"Wonderful!" she said.

"Thank you so much for the invitation; I appreciate it!" he said sincerely.

"Yes, I know," she said, smiling, "It gets you out on a Friday from the grind of making money!"

He grinned at her. "Something like that. But it also gave me the chance to rescue a lovely lady in distress."

She matched his grin then and said: "That's true. What a debacle that was."

She held up a hand and said: "Mr Farnsworth, if I were you, I wouldn't say, what you're thinking!"

He laughed. "Got me!" he said, and she joined the laugh.

For Rhianna Potts it was strange. She didn't take to strangers easily. That had been such a total no-no during her upbringing with the pressures of the bad part of town where they lived and her being so lovely. But with this man there didn't seem to be that formal barrier and she felt at once relaxed and at home.

"I was wondering, Associate Professor," he said, "If we might go out for a drink and maybe dinner? It's Friday and all."

"And you were so nice to me," she said. "Yes, I think that I'd like that but I warn you that I'm going home first and will wear your coat until I'm inside my apartment and can get properly dressed."

"Darn!' he said with a laugh.

"Watch out, Mr Farnsworth," she said grinning again, "This girl's got your number!"

"That's what I'm afraid of;" he said. Then went on: "Seriously, dinner and a drink?"

"Love to," she said.

At the age of 30, Rhianna Potts was lovely. She was tall, almost 6 ft tall in flats but found herself comfortable with Justin, who was 6'3". She wore her curly hair tight against her scalp, was fairly large in the breast, 36c, and had the long legs of a runner.

Justin Farnsworth didn't miss any of this at all.

He followed Rhianna Potts home to the apartment building where she lived. It was a new upscale kind of place, and she had only lived there for about a half a year, having lived at home with her Momma and younger sister Adrienne, who was 12, before that.

"Will you come in,... ?" she began.

"Thank you," he said, "And it's Justin."

"Justin," she said.

They went into her apartment.

"Lovely apartment," he said, looking around.

"New and newly renting," was her reply.

She went to the door leading to her bedroom and, turning around so that she was facing him, took off his suit coat and handed it to him.

"Thank you for the cover up," she said.

"Welcome," he said with a smile.

"I'll be only a few moments," she said.

He went out on a limb then and expressed the feelings that he was having for this lovely woman by asking: "Need any help?"

She gave a tinkling, crystal kind of laugh, and said: "No, thank you; you've given me important help today but those necessities are over."

"Oh, okay," he said, "I was just trying to be a gentleman."

"Yes," she said from the bedroom, "I'm sure you were."

He laughed, and said: "You're fun!"

"Why thank you," she said, coming back soon wearing a pleated skirt now, instead of the a-line that she'd worn to school.

"Lovely," he said and she smiled at him.

"Do you mind terribly if we stop at my Momma's house on the way? I need to tell her that I'll be going out to dinner instead of having it at home."

"Not at all," he said, "It will be no problem."

They went outside then and he opened the door of his car, a lovely greenish-blue Jaguar sedan, for her.

"Oh, I love this car!" she said.

"Thanks," he said, "I have a driver and a bigger car, when I want to sit in the back and get some work done, while running around. But Regis, my everything man, is off tonight.

"Hard to get used to, I'd think," she said.

"Maybe!' he said and then followed her directions to get to her Momma's house.

HOME AND FAMILY

They stopped in the driveway of a small house with a very neatly kept lawn out front. Almost immediately a girl burst out of the front door:

"There she is!" the girl began but seeing Rhianna with a man, stopped short and just looked at the two of them.

"Adrienne," she said, "My little sister, this is Mr. Farnsworth, Justin Farnsworth."

A rather short and somewhat stout woman came out of the door next:

"Hey, sweetie," she said, and smiled at Justin.

"Momma," Rhianna said, "This is Justin Farnsworth; he spoke to my afternoon economics class today, and has asked me out to dinner. This is my Momma, Victoria Potts."

"Mr Farnsworth," she said smiling, and holding out her hand to Justin. Then she turned her face to Adrienne, who was staring, and said: "Were you born in the chicken house, girl? Say 'hi' to the man."

"Hi," Adrienne said softly and shook Justin's hand. Then she found her voice and said: "It's just that Rhia never beings a guy home, ever."

"Adrienne," Rhianna said, "Don't go on."

"Well, it's true," Adrienne said.

"But here I am!" Justin said.

"Wow!" Adrienne said.

Justin smiled at both Adrienne and her Momma and said: "Actually, I'm her toy boy!"

Adrienne put her hand over her mouth and was giggling. Momma was laughing outright and Rhianna put her head in her hands and just shook her head and moaned.

"Sorry!" he said.

"You will be," Rhianna said in a mock evil voice.

"Rhianna Potts, remember your manners," Momma said.

"Yes, ma'am," Rhianna said, "And he rescued me today."

"Rescued?" Momma asked.

Rhianna then went on to describe what had happened to the zipper of he skirt and how he'd helped.

"Well, good for you," Momma said. "And thank you."

He smiled as he said 'you're welcome'.

"Out to dinner?" Adrienne asked.

"Yes," Justin said and Rhianna nodded her head.

"Can we go?" she asked next.

"Adrienne!" her Momma snorted.

"Sorry," Adrienne said, "But we never get to go out to dinner."

Both Momma and Rhianna were a bit embarrassed but Justin was equal to the situation:

"Of course you can go; if your Momma and Rhianna agree, then all of us will go out. It's my treat."

Adrienne looked at her mother with pleading eyes and Momma looked at Rhianna, who smiled and shook her head 'yes'. Adrienne gave her sister a quick hug and then her Momma.

She tore into the house yelling: "I'll be ready in a minute."

"You don't have to do this, Mr. Farnsworth," Momma said.

"Of course I do," he said, "Me out on the town surrounded by lovely ladies! What could be better?"

"Well, then thank you," Momma said. "We'll be read in a minute."

"Sorry!" Rhianna said, when the two had gone into the house.

"Please don't apologize," he said, "It'll really be a treat for me. They're wonderful people."

"You're so nice!" Rhianna said and then Adrienne burst out of the house, having put on a skirt and blouse. She was followed fairly quickly by Momma and they were ready.

"Where to?" Justin asked.

"You choose!" Rhianna said

"How about the Top of the Town?" he asked, referring to a restaurant that was situated on the top of one of the city's largest and newest hotels. It had a reputation for being exclusive and expensive.

"Can we get a reservation?" Rhianna asked, as they were settled into the car, with Momma and Adrienne in the back seat.

"Probably," he said, "I own it."

"Ohhhhh!" she said, and there were giggles from Adrienne in the back seat.

"Adrienne Potts," Momma said.

"Yes, Momma," Adrienne said.

"Sorry," Justin said, his eyes meeting Momma's in the rear view mirror. "I didn't mean to sound so blatant with that. I'll watch my manners."

"I think that your manners are grand," Momma said and Rhianna reached over to squeeze his hand.

The Top of the Town was a real treat for them, especially for Adrienne, who was all 'oo's' and 'ah's about it and the view of the city from there.

"It's awfully nice to bring us," Momma said, "Interrupting your evening with Rhianna."

"It's my pleasure," he said and Rhianna smiled at him.

"So, you own this?" Adrienne asked.

He laughed and Rhianna and her Momma both got pained looks on their faces.

But Justin smiled at them and said: "The openness of youth!"

"Yes, Adrienne," he said. "I own the hotel and the restaurant that goes with it."

"Wow!" she said.

He followed up briefly talking a bit about having humble beginnings himself and spoke of his philosophy of business a bit and those kinds of things. Then the talk turned to family matters and he learned a bit about Rhianna's family, that her Momma cleaned at a local school and had done so for many years.

The conversation was pleasant.

"What can I have?" Adrienne asked.

"Whatever you want," he said, "But your Momma needs to decide."

"You go ahead, love," Momma said, "It's like Justin said; he's being so kind, you just enjoy yourself."

"Whoopee!" Adrienne said but kind of softly.

Rhianna grinned at Justin and squeezed his hand under the table.

"But let's go, little lady," Momma said to Adrienne, "Wash hands before dinner."

"Yes, Momma," Adrienne said and gave Justin and Rhianna a grin as she went off to the lady's.

"This is such a treat!" Rhianna said, smiling at him. "You're so nice to do it. How can I properly say 'thank you'?"

"Just being here is all the thanks that I need," he said. "For me this Friday night was going to be dinner in my place and some paper work that needed doing. This is ever so much nicer!"

She squeezed his hand again at that point. He looked at her and only barely restrained himself from kissing her, and she realized it immediately.

"Oh dear!" she said.

"Yes," was his reply both of them understanding what was meant.

Just then Adrienne and Momma were coming back from the ladies.

Dinner was a huge success. They, all four, got along extremely well and the conversation was general, though Adrienne, with the élan of youth was more nosy than the others, though Justin took it in a very good humor.

The dinner was interrupted in the middle by a phone call for him. He apologized, as Adrienne said: "Big Shot!"

He grinned at her and took the call, finishing the business of the call within a few minutes and apologizing for the interruption.

"Who was it?" Adrienne asked.

"Adrienne Potts," Momma said, "Manners."

"I really don't mind," he said, "By the time she's 21, she'll most likely be running part of my business."

Adrienne gave a huge grin to her Momma and Rhianna and Justin explained:

"It was my business manager in Hong Kong. He needed a decision about something that we were planning."

"Cool!" Adrienne said. She was about to ask another question but Rhianna stepped in:

"Adrienne, remember your manners; Mr Farnsworth has been nice enough to take us all out to dinner. Don't abuse his good nature."

Adrienne said: "Yes, sorry, Mr Farnsworth!"

"It's fine, sweetie," he said, putting his hand on Adrienne's. "Next time we get together, I'll answer all your questions. We're just trying to get to know each other tonight."

"Next date?" Adrienne asked.

Rhianna put her head in her hands and Momma put a restraining hand on Adrienne's hand.

"Yes, Momma," Adrienne said. But Justin said: "Yes, next date," and laughed.

"Don't encourage her," Rhianna said.

"I bet you were just the same way at that age," he said to Rhianna who went into a laugh and admitted that she was.

"Dessert?" Adrienne asked.

"Well," Justin said, "I was kind of thinking that we could have ice cream at my place and you can meet the rest of my family."

The three ladies agreed to that, though Rhianna looked a little uncomfortable but he just smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

He drove them to a new apartment building not very far away, and parked in the garage. He took them to the elevator and put in a code in the elevator and it whisked them up to the penthouse, where the elevator let them out.

"Ready?" he asked and the three ladies only looked and nodded, not knowing what was coming.

He opened the door and they were immediately greeted by a very wiggly black lab. Adrienne squealed her delight and the lab took to her as though she were a long lost friend.

"This is Darius," he said. Turning to Rhianna he said that he'd had a 'Persian' period.

They then noticed two siamese cats that were wandering into the lobby area.

"Castor and Pollux," he said next.

"Your Roman period?" Rhianna asked with a smile.

"Exactly," he said.

They all said 'hi' to Justin's 'family' and he led them to his dining room, showing them around the apartment, a very large one, in the process.

Momma and Adrienne waited then, while Justin and Rhianna went to the kitchen to fetch the ice cream. When they got into the kitchen, and out of sight from the dining room, she said:

"I wanted to do this earlier but couldn't but I won't wait any longer."

She pulled at his shoulders and pulled him into an embrace with a kiss.

The kiss became quickly special and both were a bit breathless, as the kiss broke off.

"Oh," she said.

"Yes, I know," he said. "You only kind of hear of these kinds of attractions rather than experiencing them yourself. Thank you."

"Thank you," she said, "There's more where that came from!"

He grinned at her then and kissed her lightly.

"This is so lovely," she said. "And I adore your family!"

"Same goes for me and your family," he said.

As they had their ice cream, the cats made their presence known in the dining room and Darius waited next to Justin's chair trying to be patient.

"May I give the cats my bowl?" Adrienne asked.

"Yes," he said, "That'll make you a friend for life."

He drove Momma and Adrienne back to their house, after the ice cream, and he made them promise to let him take them out again, before leaving them off. Adrienne insisted on a hug and by then Momma wanted one also.

NIGHT CAP AT LEAST

He then followed Rhianna to her apartment building. When the got there, he asked:

"Want to come to my place for a night cap?"

She sighed and said: "Yes, I do but let me tell you why I'm not going to. It might seem that I'm doing it to thank you for taking my family out to dinner because I not only want a night cap, I want to stay the night, and I have never done those kinds of things quickly. I need to think about it but I need to tell you that that's what I have in my mind."

When she'd said it, she slid into his arms, and kissed him.

"I don't understand this instant attraction thing," she said.

"Nice though, isn't it?" he said.

"Oh, yes," was her answer.

He smiled at her and said: "I almost got another glimpse of those peach colored panties!"

"Keep watching, buster," she said, "You might get lucky yet!"

"Good information to have," he said.

"One more kiss and I'll go home to the gang," he said.

"Do they sleep with you?" she asked, amused.

"Most times," he said.

She laughed. "Adding me would make it a crowd."

"I'll take that chance," he said to her.

"And I do want to say that I'll speak to your economic classes any time that you want."

"How nice," she said. "I want one more kiss now, please!"

He put his arms around her then, and they kissed. Her lips were slightly open, as they began and she welcomed the invasion of his tongue, during the kiss. As they were kissing, she took his hand, which was around her and resting on her middle back and pushed it down so that it was resting on her butt cheeks.

"World class!" he said.

"I've got back!" she said, quoting the song.

"You do!" he agreed, squeezing her butt cheeks and getting another kiss.

"I'd better go or I'll have an accident right here," he said.

"My number," she said, writing the number on his palm, cell and home phone both.

"I'll call!" he said.

"Please do," she said, "I'm sorry about saying 'no' tonight."

"Don't even say it," he said, "We need to take a look at this combustable attraction and see if it's real or only a passing thing."

"Doesn't feel like any passing thing that I know of," she said.

"I agree with that," he said, he kissed her again and was gone.

"My, my!" she said, as she got into her apartment.

The phone rang then. It was her Momma.

"Rhia, honey," Momma said.

"Yes, Momma," she answered.

"He was so nice!" Momma said.

"Oh, I agree," Rhianna said. "Almost went home with him, Momma," she said next.

Victoria just giggled over the phone at that, and said: "I just wanted to tell you; good night sweet love."

"Good night, Momma," Rhianna said, "I have some thinking to do."

"I guess you do, honey," Victoria said, before she hung up.

She looked at the clock. It read 2 AM. She didn't have to work the next day so wasn't worried about that but sleep simply evaded her. She was startled by the phone ringing.

"Hello," she said.

"Can't sleep!" he said, his voice soft over the phone.

"Me either!" she answered.

"Night cap?" he asked.

"Yes," she said the best decision. "I'll come there!"

"I could pick you up," he said.

"Will only take me a few minutes," was her answer, "You're not far."

He waited for her outside of the building and got into the car with her, to take her into the garage. Before proceeding, however, they kissed.

He showed her where to park and then put the code into the elevator. She was greeted with the same enthusiasm by Darius; the cats too came to say 'hello'.

"Can I take your coat?" he asked.

She smiled at him and gave him her coat, showing that beneath it she was wearing only the peach colored panties.

"Oh, not fair!" he said, gaping.

"Entirely fair!" she said, putting her arms around him. "Entirely!"

"I've been working at thinking this through; working on calming my raging hormones; getting perspective..."

She put her arms around him then and whispered, mouth to mouth: "Are you almost done being scared, Mr. F?"

"Almost," he said. "May I touch?"

"Wish you would!" she said.

They kissed.

"Well," she said then, pushing herself against him, "What shall we do now?"

"My choice?" he asked.

"Initially," she said.

"Dance!" he said. "It's the very first thing that went through my mind, when I saw you at the university. I'd like to dance."

"Oh," she sighed, "And he's a romantic too!"

"'Fraid so," he said, and put some soft music on.

The strains of 'The First Time Ever' wafted into the room and he crossed back to where she was waiting with her arms outstretched. They glided into the rhythm of the song.

"I decided early on to give up trying to refuse to acknowledge how hard being with you has hit me," she said to him, into his ear.

"I was getting to that point!" he said.

"I just decided to push the issue," she said with a little laugh.

"Oh, really," he said, "I hadn't noticed."

"Liar, liar pants on fire!" she sang into his ear and he laughed.

"You have positively taken me to the woodshed!" he said.

She giggled: "I love your turn of phrase, Justin."

"But I don't believe in immediate love or immediate romance or love at first sight or any of that stuff!" he said.

"Explain it then," she said.

"Can't! Don't want to! Won't!" he said then.

"Goodie," she answered, "Just keep your hands where I can feel them, Justin. My motor's running and I suspect that yours is also."

"Oh, yes," he said.

"What do you want next?" she asked at the end of the dance, "Now that I know how wonderfully you can dance?"

"The rest of your clothes?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, you get that," she said, "If I get a quid pro quo!"

"What do you want, Professor?" he asked.

"Associate Professor!" she said smiling.

"I'm going to make a god awful donation to that university on the condition that they make you a full professor, so that I can stop being wrong all the time," he complained.

She giggled.

"The Associate Professor wants your clothes first and then she surrenders her panties! Deal?" she asked, leaning back to look at him.

"Deal!" he said.

"Goodie," she said.

She sat then and said: "I'm about to watch my mega industrialist boyfriend take his clothes off!"

"Is that what I am?" he asked. "Your boyfriend?"

"Oh, I hope so or else I'm way underdressed to visit you!" she said, leaving off the statement with a giggle.

"Here he goes!" he said, and began to take his clothes off.

She hummed a tune for him, as he worked at it, depositing his shirt on a chair and then his shoes and socks were off. Finally, his pants joined the shirt. He stood there wearing his Calvin Klein shorts, and she clapped.

"Dance again," She said, "An undies dance!"

"Goodie," he responded, "An undies dance."

Now the music of Lional Richie singing "Three Times A Lady" pervaded the room. He moved to her and took her in his arms, pressing himself against her.

"I can feel that," she said softly.

"Well, I'm not trying to hide it!" he said.

"Goodie, because I have ways of discovering things!" she continued.

At the end of the dance, he went to his knees and began to kiss his way around and down her stomach, reaching eventually her pubic mound, which he covered with kisses through the nylon material of her panties. At the same time, he had his hands around her, gripping her butt cheeks. She had her hands entwined in his hair and was moaning steadily because of his kissing.

He swept the panties down and off and went back to kissing her. Then he moved her backwards, so that she was sitting on a chair, and he was kneeling between her legs.

"Oh, Justin," she crooned to him, "This is even better than I thought it would be!"

"Mmmmm!" he said, never moving from his position between her thighs.

She was writhing against him and making noises, as his lips and tongue searched her vagina continually. Her sounds were becoming more and more frantic, when finally she said, in a voice that was almost begging:

"Now, Justin, come to me! Come to me!"

He moved then and they were on the carpet on the floor. She clung to him, as he began to make love to her. And she was crooning, sighing, singing into his ear, as he increased his efforts, which were matched by her own movements.

He shifted her around then, getting a little kind of 'eeek' noise from her, settling her so that she was sitting on top of him.

"This is so fine!" she crowed and bent over to allow her breasts to dangle in his face, letting him pet them, and lick at them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.