Shipwrecked
Chapter 10: The Death Plant

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Death Plant - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Zack glanced over the ship's sideboards and stared at the beach. From what he could see, there wasn't anyone stirring around the fires. It appeared everyone had gotten drunk and then passed out. As he prepared to leave the ship he turned to Ben and remarked, "I'll see you back at the clearing. Good luck."

Ben stood there for a moment looking at Zack. He was obviously trying to decide if he wanted to share with the young first mate what was on his mind. Finally, he shrugged his shoulders and started to speak what was on his mind. "This is difficult for me to say, since I don't usually share my feeling with others.

"Mr. Beecher, sir, I just wanted to thank you for coming back for us. When I saw you on the stairs down in our prison hold, I thought I was looking at a ghost. I was positive you were dead when I saw you fall into the sea. When that happened, I knew I would never see you again. Therefore, when I saw you, my mind told me you had to be a ghost; I thought you had returned to take the souls of the rest of the crew.

Ben stood staring out over the bay at the distant fires on the beach. "I just want you to know if we ever survive this; I plan to spend every waking minute of my life working on seeing you walking the decks of your own ship." Ben turned back and looked at Beecher, "My thoughts on the subject are very clear, you really are our Captain."

Zack tuned, and looked out at the shore to hide the tears he could feel welling up in his eyes. After all, it was not proper for a first mate, or a captain, of any vessel to show tears. For some reason Nani flashed in his mind and for a brief moment he wondered if he would be able to leave her and return to sea. However, that was something to ponder at a different time, now it was time to deal with the pirates.

Zack looked over his shoulder, "Ben thanks for your kind words. You should understand, I feel everything I've done is what I believe any sailor would do for his mates. However, I thank you for what you just said. It means a lot to me."

Zack took a deep breath. "Ben, I also need for you to do me a favor. I need you to take care of the Countess. I'm leaving her in your care." Ben nodded his head in understanding. Zack put his hand on Ben's shoulder, "OK, let's finish this. We have our crew to save." Zack stepped up to the railing, and dove into the bay.

Swimming towards the shore, Zack felt pleased with how excellent his arms and chest felt. As he swam to shore he thought back over how quickly he had healed, and how much of his strength had returned. He didn't know what 'ol Kekoa had done to him, but it was obvious the old Chief had some major magic up his sleeve. Zack then smiled to himself as he remembered since the Chief didn't have sleeves, it would be tough to hide anything there.

When Zack came ashore he made sure it was far enough down the beach so in the off chance if any of the buccaneers were awake, he didn't want to take the risk of them accidentally seeing him. Moving across the beach and into the edge of the jungle, Zack remembered the location after seeing one of the "Death's Plants." The spot was not too far from the beach on the way to the clearing so he headed in that general direction. He stepped into the clearing where he was to meet the rest of his crew and he felt gratified to have the clouds moving quickly across the sky which allowed an almost full moon to occasionally show him the way.

Zack found the plant he was looking for with no difficulty. However, he had no way of knowing just how toxic the leaves were and he didn't want to take any chances. He spotted a couple of large leaves on another plant and the young first mate pulled them off. He then used the larger leaves to cover his hands as best he could while he picked a few of the smaller leaves off the dangerous plant. As he pulled the little leaves off the plant he thought he noticed a strange, unpleasant smell coming from the leaves. He hoped the leaves wouldn't taint the taste of the water so bad the pirates wouldn't want to drink it.

Once he had the perilous leaves safely wrapped up he headed back towards the fires and the pirates on the beach. Drawing close enough to see the fire dancing on the shore he started to skirt the white expanse of sand. As he crept along the edge of the jungle Zack saw several barrels sitting close to the water's edge. Before they had departed the last time, Zack remembered seeing the pirates move similar kegs out to the two pirate ships. He was positive they contained water.

Zack moved from the secure protection of the trees and cautiously crawled to the line of barrels. Finding two of the barrels still open, Zack carefully divided the dangerous leaves between each one. Finding a stick resting against one of the kegs, he picked it up and rubbed it to get the sand off. Once it was clean, Zack placed the stick into one of the barrels and started to stir. As he stirred the water he mused about how toxic the brew he was making might be and being worried about wiping the stirring stick was pretty silly. After what he hoped was long enough he carefully moved the stick to the other barrel and stirred that one.

Ssatisfied with his concoction, Zack turned towards going back to the safety of the jungle. Using as much stealth as possible, Zack crept into the surrounding jungle and started looking for a large tree to climb. Once he'd found a suitable tree he proceeded to climb high enough to be well hidden; but low enough so he could still see what was happening. From his vantage point he found he could see most of the two fires still burning on the beach and all the drunken prates spread out. Zack mused it would have been very easy to have killed all of them where they were passed out. However, he hoped it the brew worked as well as he hoped it would, when the other pirates returned they would drink the water and once they were ill, it would be easy to overpower all them at the same time.

Again, Zack awoke to find himself stiff and sore as well as nestled in a large crotch of a massive tree. As he tried to stir he felt all the aches and pains from sleeping in such a poor position. Zack decided that sleeping in a tree, if he didn't have to, wasn't something he wanted to do again. He shimmied further up one of the limbs until he had a perfect view of the beach. So far nobody had moved. He was just starting to think perhaps they had already drank from the kegs and were now either passed out or ... well, he hoped it wouldn't become that bad. Suddenly, he could see movement on the beach. To his delight Beecher saw he was correct about one thing. He watched as each man would wake up and then went off in search of water to drink.

It didn't take long before the men who drank the water started to feel sick. Zack really didn't know if it was from all the drink they had consumed the night before or from the tainted water they were now drinking. However, within a very short time, all who drank from the doctored kegs started to feel sick. None of the men seemed to realize what was making them sick. As each pirate awoke, he went to drink some water, and within a short period, all the pirates were lying on the beach sick.

Zack slipped from the tree, and quickly made his way to the clearing where he'd told Ben to take the members of the old crew. Ben had the crew assembled along with the Countess and as Zack looked over the men he quickly realized he'd made an error. Captain Merick was not among the crew. The Countess was with them, dressed in pants, and a fetching looking top that was now very transparent since it was wet; hhowever, there was no Captain Merick. Damn!

"Ben," the first mate started to explain to his fellow sailor, "I need to return to the ship and find Merick. We can't just leave him on board for the returning pirates to find."

Ben extended his hand as if to stop Zack, "My first thought is why the hell not leave him; but I know better. You know my feelings about that bastard; however, you need to stay and take care of things here on shore. I'll go back and find him."

"Promise me you will not kill him." The first mate demanded. Ben looked down at the ground for a moment. "Ben, look at me and promise. Please. Trust me, he will receive what's due to him."

Ben said, "You know how I feel?" Zack nodded his head. "But I promise I'll just go back and bring him to shore. Where will I find you?"

"Bring him back here, to this field. As soon as I have the men who can't help us safely tucked away, I'll come back here." Ben extended his hand, and shook Zack's. "Be careful," Zack admonished his shipmate. Ben turned to the Countess, and said a few words to her Zack didn't understand. The first mate noticed tears came to her eyes and Ben took her in his arms and hugged the lovely young woman. Those of the crew who witnessed this display all made rude noises. Zack commanded them to knock it off or else.

Turning to the rest of the crew, he addressed them, "I have a place where those of you who won't be able to help us can hide until we return." Zack waited a few second for his comment to sink in before he continued, "I need all of you to llisten to me. I don't need any of you trying to be heroes. If you can barely move, and I know some of you are still ill from being on the pirate ship for so long, I can't use you. I am telling you this and I want you to listen to me very carefully. Nobody will think ill of you if you don't come with me. I need able men with me who I don't have to worry will slow me down or that might still be so sick they won't be able to continue. Please understand, you will not be helping your shipmates, or me, if you come and become a burden. Do you all understand?"

A few of the men stepped forward indicating they wanted to come with Zack and help him with the pirates. Two of his fellow crewmates who had not stepped forward were appointed to take the rest of the crew to safety. Kneeling on the sand, Zack drew a map and carefully explained where to find the caves Kekoa and Beecher had found. He explained how the men should enter the hills and the best caves to hide in. The remaining crew members said they understood and would go and wait at the caves for the rest of the crew to return.

Zack noticed Ben had made sure some of the crew had left to retrieve weapons from the room where he had obtained his weapons. Several of the crew now carried guns from the ship. Zack told the men who were going off to hide they should take some of the weapons with them. "I don't think the pirates are going to give us much trouble. You only need to take enough to defend yourselves." The crew all nodded in agreement.

Zack took the crew members who were still able to fight with him and the others headed off to hide in the hills. When the crew members stepped from the forest they found a beach littered with sick or dead pirates. Zack now understood why they had aptly named the leaves of the plant as a "Death Plant."

The first mate instructed the crew to pull all the dead pirates they could find back into the forest that surrounded the bay. They were to make sure they pulled the bodies into the dense underbrush as far as they could. Once they had all bodies hidden back among the trees the young sailor told them to cover the dead pirates with branches. "Try to hide them, as best you can, so when the others return it will be difficult for them to find their dead shipmates. The better you can hide them the more time we have to flee from here."

For the next half hour, busy men covered the beach pulling the dead thieves into the forest as far as they could and then hiding them. Luckily, the few remaining pirates who were still alive were too sick to put up any sort of a fight. As a good measure, before Zack's crew started to hide the dead, they searched the sick pirates for any weapons and relived them if they found any.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.