Preview

Shipwrecked

by Stacatto

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Shipwrecked is finally finished and has been edited. I know there has been 18 months since the last chapter was posted; however, life got in the way of getting this story written in a timelier manner and I do apologize. I know it's frustrating to start to read something and then it never gets finished. If you are one who started to read Shipwrecked and are going to finish it now, thank you for persevering. I would also like to thank everyone who has written to me over the past year and a half and encouraged me to finish. I'd always planned on finishing it, but between moving from Washington State to Florida and a series of various family problems, it got moved way past the back burner ... like it ended up off the stove completely.

I have done some changes over the months to the three chapters that were already posted and I would strongly suggest you re-read them if you have already started the story.

Please note: I AM NOT a sailor and if I have used the wrong word for something on a sailing ship or used improper terminology, I do apologize; just don't beat me up about it. LOL

I respectfully submit and sincerely hope you enjoy ... Shipwrecked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.