Revenge and Remorse - Cover

Revenge and Remorse

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2012 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Cheating can be a one way road with no return. Different versions of the main event is written in many stories by several authors what simply means that similar crap happens in many countries. This story is Written 2007 but not been out here at Storiesonline before now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Humiliation   .

Many thanks to techsan for editing this story.

Different versions of the main event in this story have been told here several times before by different authors, which means that similar crap happens all over the world.

The winner got all her love and at last I, Eddy Hanson, was invited to her apartment where she, during a dinner at her apartment, told me that I was the winner.

It had been a rough game between Elliot Robertson and me before our dream-girl, Linda, made her final choice. Elliot and I came from different clubs and had signed up at the same time to the local soccer team after it had climbed up to the first division. Both of us did well and got some fame as the new soccer stars in our Scandinavian town. We were singles and enjoyed the pleasures soccer stars got from the local girls until Elliot and I met Linda. It happened one day at a small café where Linda had a temporary job as waitress while she was searching for a hairdresser job. Both of us began to flirt with her and within a short time both of us even had tried to get a date. She refused to choose one of us and as neither intended to "give her up," the three of us usually went out together. Indeed a silly game, but she was very pretty woman, well worth a try.

She was fair to both of us, which meant that neither of us got into her panties before she had dumped one of us. Both Elliot and I could rather easily have found some other girl as beautiful as Linda but our relation had developed to a stupid "chicken race" which neither of us wanted to lose. It was a hard game to play because Linda found it exciting and did her best to get it to last little longer than necessary.

However after a while I began understand that Elliot was leading the game when I heard the rumors that a local illegal "bookie" had opened betting about "Linda's choice." The once in time equal odds had turned out not to be funny news for me.

Even Elliot had heard about the bookie and the odds indicating him as the expected winner. He suspected that the bookie had gotten some kind of inside information from Linda's friends. When even Linda's best friend had whispered the good news in his ear, he had phoned the bookie and staked big money. Even with low odds it would give him a nice and totally safe profit.

During our competition Elliot and I had lost the main part of our once in a time good friendship and he couldn't resist the temptation to tease me for his expected victory about Linda. Elliot went so far in his bragging that he promised to give me a video showing how she performs all the nasty tricks he would train her to do for his pleasures.

He even wanted to celebrate his victory with a hot party at a mate's summerhouse. Of course, I wasn't invited but a very sexy looking Brazilian stripper was. Though booze would be flooding in large quantities, nothing serious was to be happening until the sexy stripper did her act.

People whom I know that were there told me that she was great, so great indeed that every man had gotten a hard on during the show, which had gotten one of the attending girlfriends humiliated and shouting, "What the hell has she got that I don't have?"

She had run to the "stage" and began stripping, immediately followed by several of the other girls and very soon even the few remaining girls had joined them stripping on the stage.

Nobody could blame the crowd of horny and boozed young men when even they began to throw off their clothes. The guy who owned the house got a great idea, removed the main fuse and shouted, "Let's have a 'happy fifteen minutes' in the dark!"

The crowd replied, "Yes, yes, yes." So began the so far most famous orgy in our Scandinavian town. The result wouldn't have been anything other than some funny memories of unknown sex partners in the dark for some of the participants if Greg Jensen had not been there. Greg was hired to videotape the stripper and party as a gift to Elliot. Nobody cared about him being there and during the "happy fifteen minutes" nobody had wasted as much as a single second by thinking about him.

Greg had an expensive video camera with infra red light and capacity to tape in almost total darkness, which he did. I didn't know him, had never met him, but for some reason he liked me better than Elliot and had put some good money on me in the bet.

When Greg saw Elliot being sucked and fucked on the floor by a big titted blonde with a bit scandalous reputation, poor Greg did only what many others would have done in an equal situation. He made a good video, which turned his expected lost money to a fair profit. Of course, it was a bit nasty thing of him to give Linda a copy of the infamous tape, which caused her to suggest to Elliot that he take a hike to a very hot place. Elliot threatened to sue Greg, which he never did.

Though I was totally innocent of the whole mess, Elliot accused me for losing his money and Linda's cherry, which she in fact already had given away several years ago, and he even threatened to get revenge on me by and by. He was really a bad loser indeed. He even tried refusing to pay the bookie until one of the bookie's nasty friends paid him a polite visit, which changed his mind. To my great relief Elliot's contract was bought by one of the big soccer teams and he left the town rather soon after the party so we had no connection after that. A few years later I heard some rumors about his marriage and thought, 'good for him.'

I had invested my soccer money in a nice house, where Linda and I moved in together. It was her suggestion that we wait with the wedding until we been living together for ten years and have a really big wedding then. There was nothing strange about that. Many people - about 50 percent of the couples here - are living together unmarried. She had a funny idea that married couples took each other for granted and therefore lost the sparks between them. I didn't object because I was happy to share my bed with her, with or without golden rings on our fingers. It didn't matter for me. We even had two nice kids, four and six years old today.

Besides playing on the local soccer team, I had continued my studies to become an accountant and even had a part-time job in an accounting company. When I gave up the soccer about five years after Linda and I became a couple, a partner and I opened our own accounting business. We made the right choice at the right time, which in a short time gave us a fair profit.

Now it was mine and Linda's ninth year living together. In my opinion we still had a good relationship though there were some small quarrels now and then and the passion wasn't what it was when we first moved together. But how many couples can say that nothing will be different after ten years? In fact it was nine years and ten months with the big wedding only about two months ahead. Linda and her mother had been taking care of everything. They had already booked an old church, a romantic inn for the party, a band, and a classic over 50 year old Bentley, a honeymoon trip to Bali and many other things when the shit hit the fan.

It hit me as lightning from a clear blue sky one Thursday evening after work. I was sitting in the kitchen together with the children when Linda rushed in and began shouting, "How in the hell could you do that to me?"

"Do what?"

"Don't play stupid! Why in the hell did you do that at your damn course?"

"Do what? Could you please calm down and tell me what I've supposed to have done?"

"Don't pretend to be innocent. Can't you at least be a man and confess?"

"Confess what?"

"Who in the hell is she?"

Now I had had enough and shouted back, "Shut up with that bullshit in front of the children. Are you on some damn drug? Calm down and tell me what the hell this is about when the children are sleeping."

Instead of saying anything to me she went to our bedroom and stayed there the whole evening. When I came in there after giving the kids some supper and got them into their beds watching some programs on TV, she told me, "From now on you are sleeping in the guestroom. Get your things and go there."

"Hell, no, I won't go. It is your farce and if you don't want to share the bed with me, feel free to sleep somewhere else."

She left without a word.

Not much was said the next morning. I asked her, "Could you please tell me what's the matter with you yesterday?"

Her only reply was, "We'll talk tonight. My parents will take the kids for the weekend."

On Friday evening, we had a short version of our usual "family fun" with the kids and to my pleasure the both of us pretended to act in a normal manner until Linda took them to her parents.

When she returned she had take away from a new Mongolian restaurant with her and I opened a bottle of wine.

After eating for a while with small talk about the kids, she asked me, "Why have you cheated me?"

"Cheated? I've never cheated you."

"Yes, you have. I have got evidence."

"When and where. Could you please show me that so called evidence?"

"Do you want to marry me or skip the wedding?"

"I love you and have been looking forward to this wedding for ten years. But it is up to you, only if you will stop this farce. I can swear that I'm innocent of your accusation. It doesn't matter when and where the imagined cheating was supposed to happen."

"It was at your latest tax information-class."

"For heavens sake, we were 28 men and two women who had their husbands with them there. Could you be kind and ask somebody or rather everybody who was there before you are going to destroy everything we have built up together during ten years."

"A clever attempt but not clever enough to convince me."

"Please at least tell me who's put that crap in your head. It must be somebody who hates me or envies our wedding."

I can't remember if she replied. The last thing I remember from that evening was feeling tired and Linda helping me to the bedroom.

I woke up sometime Saturday morning in my bed with a terrible headache and pain in my belly. My mouth was dry and I couldn't move either my arms or my feet. To my fear I noted that I was lying diagonally on our bed with my wrists and ankles tied and bound to the bed legs, which were the only possible way to fasten the knots. The pain in the belly got worse and before I had thought about what to do, I puked. I succeeded in turning my head so everything got to Linda's side of our new very expensive bed. After resting a few minutes, calming down and thinking about how to act I shouted, "Linda," and she came into the room.

During my army service, I had gotten some training in how to act in hostage situations and knew that the main rule is to calm down and try to get a dialogue going. Therefore I began with asking her, "I have a terrible headache. Could you please give me water and an aspirin?"

She got a fearful look on her face when she saw what had happened to the new bed and left the room but returned with an aspirin and a bottle of water. While cleaning up the worst of the mess in her bed, she told me, "The friend of ours who witnessed your cheating is here and I'll thank him for the information by giving him some sex as my revenge for your cheating. When we are even, I promise to be a lowing faithful wife."

"Do you really understand what you are doing? Do you really want to skip the wedding?"

She replied, "You'll marry me if you love me. Otherwise my friend has promised to replace you."

"Who is he? Are really sure that he knows me or ever been at the course? Tell me who he is and let me talk to him and I'll show you that he is only trying a dirty trick for getting you laid."

"You will see him. We have a TV camera in the spare room and you will see everything on this monitor. If you had confessed yesterday, I would have gotten my revenge at a hotel without telling you anything about it. Don't blame me. You denied it and preferred it this way."

Now I noted a color monitor on the nightstand, obviously with a cordless connection to a TV camera in the spare room. It showed the empty bed there.

"Where did you get this expensive equipment? Your insane farce seems to be well planned in advance."

"My friend has rented it."

"Please calm down and understand that he must be somebody who hates me or us like hell and doesn't want to see us married. Can't you see that you are in his trap? Why this farce if you really love him more than me and want to marry him instead of me? You are a free woman and can leave me anytime you want without making me hate you like hell."

"I like him very much but I don't love him as much as I love you. I really hope that you love me and will forgive me as I will forgive you when we are even."

"We will never be even if you don't stop this at once. If you really love me, please let's take a time out for a week and go and see everybody who was on the course and ask what he or she saw there. If one of them agrees with your lover, I promise to let you fuck him as much as you want before the wedding. Please, Linda, please, don't throw away our ten happy years and cancel our wedding."

"Nice talk but I'm still 100 percent convinced about your cheating and now it is too late for any new deals."

She had not weakened a single millimeter and I understood that soft talk was for deaf ears and tried a new tactic. I told her with a hard voice, "Linda, be sane and understand that if you fuck that asshole here in my house, I'll track him down and beat the crap out of him. You'll fuck up our wedding and will be thrown out from my house this very day and never get back in here. You can be sure that I will never forgive you for doing such a dirty shameless thing to me, never in hell. Do you understand what I am telling you? Be sensible and stop this if you love me or keep going if you want your ass thrown out of this house today. But don't complain afterwards."

Now even she had got angry and shouted "You will see." Then she slapped me hard in my face, put silver tape over my mouth, and went out of the bedroom.

Hopefully I had put some doubts in her mind because the bed in the spare room remained empty and I heard voices, which sounded like arguing. But I lost my hope when I looked at the monitor. The camera was in our spare bedroom where we had put our old double bed when we bought the new very expensive one in which I was lying helpless.

Then Linda came into the picture, stark naked and a few seconds later was followed by a naked man with an Elvis Presley rubber mask covering his face. I couldn't recognize him.

Linda began to speak; "Now it is your turn to be cheated. Does it feel good?" Then she told "Elvis" to lie down and began to suck his cock. After a while she shouted, "That feels good. Revenge is really sweet."

Thereafter "Elvis" began to fuck her doggy style. He did it without a condom, but that wasn't my problem because I had no intentions of fucking Linda, never in hell. To my great disappointment, "Elvis" had remained silent the whole time, obviously afraid that I would recognize his voice.

I had seen enough and began to work at getting free. I understood that, if I panicked, it would make the knots worse and decided to think first. It didn't take me many seconds to find out how to do it. The weak point was the tie, which held my bound wrists to the bed-leg. A tie is made of two parts and on this cheap tie made of some strange thin fabric the sewing hopefully was the weak point. I had bought it during a holiday trip in Thailand only for it's bright colors, a funny gimmick at some party, but Linda had never allowed me to use it. She understood that I would throw away everything she had used to tie me and therefore only chose ties she disliked.

On the monitor, I could see and hear Linda screaming about how good her lover was. They could hardly have heard the noise when I, using all my strength, succeeded in dragging off the tie between my wrists and the bed-leg. The first thing I did was to take of the tape over my mouth. Thereafter it was an easy game to pick up my key ring from my left pocket. In the ring I had a mini-model of a Swiss army knife, which I got as a gift from a satisfied customer a few years ago. Now I thanked him in my mind for paying the extra for getting the best quality. I succeeded in pulling out the blade, put the knife in my mouth and begin the tie, which held my wrists. It took some time even with the sharp knife to cut me free, but I did it. Thereafter it was no problems to cut off the tie that held my ankles. I was free.

Linda was now speaking to the camera, "Please understand that I'm doing this only because I love you so much. I'm going to fuck him only one more time before he will leave our house and we are even and can continue with our life."

What a silly bitch? Did she really believe that there was anything else than disgust between us any longer?

I waited while she sucked him hard and they began to fuck in missionary position. A perfect time for my next step in this sad drama. I resisted the temptation to use a weapon of any kind because it could end in uncontrolled mess. But I took a pair of gloves from the entrance cupboard, put them on and sneaked up to the guest room on the second floor. The door was closed so I stood behind it and listened to their moans and groans before I took a deep breath, opened the door and rushed into the room screaming, "YOU'LL BURN IN HELL!

It took them by total surprise and "Elvis" didn't have a chance to react before I had hit him with several hard punches and he lay still over Linda, who began screaming, "Don't kill him! No! No! No! Don't kill him!"

I had no such intentions, but I continued to hit the "Elvis mask" until I was sure he was knocked out for a while and then I dragged the mask off his face and found out that the damn asshole was my old friend Elliot, who had succeed in canceling mine and Linda's wedding.

Linda continued to scream and I shouted to her, "Shut up, slut. Get dressed and get your spoiled cunt out from my house."

She got a terrified look in her face but stopped the screaming and began to cry. Elliot had begun to groan, so I dragged him to the floor where I gave him several hard kicks between his legs until he lost unconsciousness again. Then I took his arms and dragged him down the stairs and out to the garden where I threw him in a bed of roses.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.