These Girls Can Play - Cover

Preview

These Girls Can Play

by Dr. Paco Jones

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Incest, Sister, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

If you read this story in it's first publishing, you were probably appalled at the poor punctuation, grammar and spelling. This is essentially a re-write of that first offering!

Now that I've learned a bit more, I see that the second edition also needed some improvement as well, so here it is.

I am humbly indebted to the proofreading skills of my friend Turbo, without whom this would still be an appalling mess. His patience and (mostly) gentle hand has helped me to re-create this as the truly readable story I wanted it to be. I hope that this latest edition is even better!

Any errors in punctuation, grammar or spelling are truly mine and mine alone!

Also, a quiet thank you to Orb for his kind words of encouragement and pointing me in the right direction! (He'll know)...

There are others out there in "ether land" that I owe a debt of thanks to as well. I'm afraid to start a list for fear I'll forget someone, but you know who you are!

Therefore, Ladies and Gentlemen, It gives me great pleasure to present once again..."These Girls Can Play!"

pj

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.