The Glass Balls V - Cover

The Glass Balls V

by Athalia

Copyright© 2012 by Athalia

Historical Sex Story: In this story concluding the series, modern-day Livy enjoys the favors of three men and two women at once while, in medieval Italy, Dom impregnates two women and reunites with the woman who, years before, made a man of him. (There's more about the story in my blog.)

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Nudism   .

By the time Julia left us a week later, her virginity was gone for good. She'd been fucked a dozen times by Dom, and had been masturbated to orgasm by me at least as many times. We'd mapped her body to the extent that there wasn't an erogenous zone that she didn't know about. There was probably not another fifteen-year-old girl in New York who was so aware of the pleasures of her body than she was.

We were somehow able to dress often enough, and long enough, to get out of the house from time to time and show her the sights of New York City, but our mornings and evenings were devoted to giving her orgasms beyond count. And she was an amazingly orgasmic girl. She delighted in showing us how she could get herself off and was far better at it than I had been at that age, possibly as a result of living in a house where erotic art was openly displayed. I taught her what I knew about fellatio, but there was nothing I could teach her about cunnilingus, except how to be aware of the subtle signs that my clit was being overstimulated. I asked her how she got so good at it, and whether she'd had previous experience. "No, Livy," she replied. "I just do what you do to me, and what I like to have done to me. But when I get back to school, I'm going to give lessons! There's a whole dorm waiting there, with fourteen fannies about to get the tickling of their lives!" I had no doubt that this was true. The headmistress certainly had her work cut out for her!

We sent her off at the end of the week, and kept in touch with her and her family, who thanked us for "ALL you've done!" (the emphasis was theirs) and invited us back to their estate on a Greek island for a couple of weeks in the summertime. We leapt at the invitation. In the meantime, two things happened that would change our lives.

First, Dom received an offer to play cello for the London Symphony Orchestra. He'd been chafing for years under Arturo Toscanini's iron grip of the NBC Symphony Orchestra; while never doubting the great man's artistic vision, he nonetheless wanted more input into the interpretations of the repertoire. So he handed in his resignation. He would finish the season with NBC and, after a three-week vacation, would begin work in London in mid-July.

Since moving to England meant that I would be leaving my own job as art curator, we decided that it was time to start the family we always wanted. So we dispensed with our contraceptives, and in May, I discovered that I was pregnant. It is true that pregnancy sometimes increases a woman's sex drive. It certainly did with me. To my relief, I didn't experience many of the other usual conditions of pregnancy; my morning sickness lasted only a week or so. I was a little more inclined to airsickness, though, so our plane trip to Europe, even on the relative luxury of a Boeing Stratocruiser, was not pleasant. But at the end of two days in the air, we found ourselves once more at the Arkwright's estate.

This time, the whole family was there. Nigel and Elaine greeted us with a hug, followed by Julia and Derek. Julia, of course, had changed little since we'd seen her only months before, but Derek had grown a half a head and his penis was larger and thicker. It was, of course, the first thing I noticed since, as was usual on their estate, they were all nude.

In due course, Dom and I were nude as well. I found Derek staring at my bosom and vulva with a pleasant smile on his face, as if remembering with fondness how I took his cherry the year before. We made small talk around dinner, and then I took Elaine aside and gave her the news.

"I'm pregnant, Elaine!"

"How wonderful! When is it due?"

"In February, if all goes well."

"How are you doing? Everything all right so far?"

"Absolutely normal, except that my sex drive has gone into overdrive!"

Elaine laughed. "Mine did, too! Both times! Poor Nigel was getting no rest at all!"

She stopped, and then looked me in the eye.

"You know, he just hasn't been the same since his surgery."

"He had surgery? When?"

"Three months ago. Prostate. It turned out to be benign, but they took a lot of it anyway. Ever since then, he's had trouble getting it up. Our sex life has been on the rocks ever since. The doctors tell me it's a matter of self-confidence, Livy."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. If there was some way I could help..."

"Maybe there is. You're a much younger woman. More shapely, too. Maybe you could light that fire again where I couldn't."

"Elaine, are you asking me to seduce your husband?"

"I'm not asking you, Livy! I'm begging you!"

"I'll have to ask Dom. Since we married, I haven't had another man."

"We'll leave it at that, then. You will ask? If it sweetens the bait, you can tell him that I'd like to shag him. With your permission, of course. Tit for tat, as they say. It's only fair."

"I'll ask." We hugged and kissed. I gave her left breast a quick squeeze and said, "Elaine, you are still a very beautiful woman. Dom would sleep with you in a heartbeat. Hell, I would sleep with you in a heartbeat!"

She relaxed into my arms. "Julia tells me you're very good at that -- making love to a woman."

"She was a quick study. I've never seen a young lady so much at home with her body. You and Nigel brought her up well."

"Hold me some more, Livy."

So we hugged and kissed some more. Our hands wandered over each other's bodies, a caress here, a pinch there. My response was arousal, but hers was something else. Reassurance, maybe. Or just the need for human contact. I put my hand on her mons, and she first pressed it harder against her, and then moved it away. "No, Livy, not right now," she said simply. I understood; she was getting outside her zone of comfort. We exchanged a last kiss and then rejoined the others.

It was a strange dinner, with all sorts of erotic undercurrents. For one thing, Nigel was staring at my tits whenever he wasn't talking. His son was, too. At one point, Derek caught my eye, and his gaze was full of longing and questioning. I winked back flirtatiously, and he relaxed, as if some sort of agreement had been reached. Julia was keeping up an incessant chatter about how glad she was that she was home and that Dom and I were here, about how much fun we were all going to have together. Although she didn't mention sex at all, one couldn't help interpreting her remarks as more than innocent.

Dom and I made our excuses, citing travel fatigue, and went to bed. Of course, sleep was the last thing on our minds. We needed to fuck, and fuck we did. He had just ejaculated into me when we heard our door open. Julia crept in, closed the door again, and then slipped into the bed with us.

"Oh, Livy, Dom, I've missed you so! Please, let's fuck!"

"Julia! What would your mother and father think? In their own house!"

"They don't mind. Mum told me. And Derek doesn't either."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I just left him."

"But he went to bed when we did."

Julia gave a half smile. "So he did. And I did, too. In the same bed."

"You made love to your brother?" I said.

"Are you surprised? You're the one who taught him how to 'eat pussy, ' as you call it. He's good at it! But we only fuck with condoms. He wants to fuck you, Livy. But I want to fuck you first!" And with that, she went straight to my crotch, licking Dom's semen off my cunt. "Mmm. You taste different."

"It's the pregnancy, I think. The hormones change."

"You're preggers? Oh, good show! Does that mean that you can fuck Derek without a rubber? He'd love that!"

Well, she said the magic word: Derek. The thought of making love to her brother again aroused me no end. Dom sensed this and said, "If you want to fuck him, go for it. Just leave me here with Julia, so we can get re-acquainted."

Reacquainted, indeed. His cock was already swelling back to hardness, and Julia switched her attention from my crotch to his. Soon his rod, wrapped in one of the condoms she'd produced from a little purse she'd brought with her, was planted in her tight little tunnel and their attention was only directed to each other. I took this opportunity to slip out of the bed, pad down to Derek's room, and knock lightly on his door.

"Derek? It's me, Livy. May I come in?"

The door opened and there he was. I walked in and gave him a hug, pressing our bodies together, from nipples to crotch. He smelled divine, of sweat and cologne and, yes, a bit of pussy, too. "Did you miss me?" I murmured.

"Oh, Livy! Did I ever! You're the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"Every boy thinks that about the girl that took his cherry!" I replied, giving his cock a squeeze. It responded with a twitch, signaling its hunger even after he'd filled a condom with his sperm.

His sperm! I remembered its taste from the times I'd sampled it and compared it to the samples of Dom and Nigel. "Derek, do you still have that condom you just used?"

He started. "What? Julia told you about that? About ... us?"

"She did. She's with Dom now, fucking his brains out. But I want to taste your sperm. Can I?"

Without a word, he fished out the condom from his trash can and handed it to me. I inverted it and licked it clean. Yes, the taste of Derek's semen had changed. It was now muskier and tarter, with an added note of bleach. I smiled.

"Derek, I can't use your sperm for paint any more. But let's see what else we can do with it." I pushed him onto the bed and masturbated him to an erection as he played with my swinging tits. We giggled like children. When he was at last hard, I straddled him, slipped his shaft into me and fucked him with a slow, steady rhythm, letting his knob slide the length of my vagina, savoring the way its ridge felt as it slid inside me. Thank God Julia had done him first, because it was only that event that kept him hard for a good half hour, a half hour that let me use his cock at every possible angle, leaving no part of my vagina unstimulated as my hands made free with my clit and cunt lips. Already aroused from Dom's lovemaking, I had a thunderous orgasm that left me dizzy, and I had to stop for a moment, his shaft entirely inside me as I put my full weight on him. I was glad that his erection wasn't as big as Dom's, as it would have pressed painfully on my cervix. We were sweating as if we'd run a mile, and when at last I sensed him at the end of his endurance, I lowered my body onto his, and we hugged. "Me on the bottom," I panted, and without uncoupling, we rolled over so that he was on top. This gave him the freedom to thrust into me at his tempo instead of mine. I relished the sensation of his weight crushing my breasts as our sweaty bodies slid against each other. And then he came with a shudder and a lunge that forced him into me completely, adding his seed to Dom's within my womb, and his body untensioned like a bow released. I hadn't realized how much of his weight his arms were still supporting until they went limp. It was a glorious fuck, made all the more sweet by his murmurs of admiration and love. "It was great, Livy! I felt everything! No stupid rubber in the way! Oh, Livy, Livy..." I kissed him and smoothed his hair, and we eventually drowsed, and I dreamed once more of the other Dom, the boy of Renaissance Italy, and of his lovers...


Dom was a busy young man, keeping three women sexually satisfied. Beatrice was hungry for another baby, and once Filomena had tasted the sweet joys of intercourse, nothing would do but that Dom give her, each night he slept with her, at least two of the "little deaths" she had come to crave. And Donetta got her share, too, in the days that she wasn't fertile. Somehow, she avoided pregnancy, using those arts that women know but never tell men, for fear that the Church might condemn them as harlots.

But Donetta found another source of pleasure. It came to pass that Filomena was talking about her husband's impotence to Donetta (which Donetta knew about anyway, since it as Salvatore himself who hired Dom to get his wife with child). "He is not the man he was two years ago," Filomena complained. "I can get him hard once in a while, but I cannot please him further. If it weren't for Dom, I would have joined a nunnery by now. I am no good as a wife to him, except that I might be able to give him somebody else's child to raise as his own."

"It takes patience, my lady. Perhaps I can show you some things that would help."

"How do you know of these things?"

"I was taught them, my lady. Listen..." And she told Filomena, for the first time, about the duties she had at the household of Florence's greatest artist. She described how she masturbated young boys to collect their semen into hollow glass balls for the Master's paint, and the means she used to inspire those boys to ejaculate up to six times a day. Filomena hung on every word. She had never dreamed that such a thing could be.

(Donetta did not add that it was one of those young boys who was the father of her own ten-year-old boy. It had been that transgression that resulted in her discharge from the household. The child was now one of the boys providing their "syrup" to the Master at this moment. She also did not mention that after she left that household, Dom had been recruited as one of those boys, and had been ministered to by her sister Antoinette. But perhaps Filomena had heard about that from her husband, who knew the entire story.)

"But young boys are different. I hear they can pop at the slightest provocation."

"That is true, but we used to take our time, to increase the amount of syrup we could obtain. And when the Master need more than usual, we would take a boy that had already 'popped, ' as you say, and make him hard again immediately. That takes some skill."

"Do you think you could make a man of Salvatore again? Not for me, although I would love to please him as a wife should please a husband, but for his sake. A soldier should be virile. Geldings have no place in battle, at least not a stallion's place."

"Are you asking me to make love to your husband, my lady?"

"I suppose I am, at that. At least, see what you can do to please him. I would not object. A man will take a mistress, anyway. All men do, it is their nature. It is strange! Before I met Dom, I did not realize how a woman's body was made for pleasure. Now I want that pleasure as I want food and drink, but I want my husband to have that pleasure again as well, whether in my arms or not."

"You are a good woman, my Lady. I will do what I can, with your permission, and with all respect for your marriage. I will not come between you."

"That is well! You may go now. I shall be with Dom again tonight, so perhaps you can share my husband's bed at that time. I shall tell him that you have my blessing. He will not object, I think!"

And so it was that Donetta waited for Salvatore's summons. It came that very night, when one of his pages appeared in the servant's quarters. "His lordship wishes to speak with Donetta in his chambers." She smiled, and changed into her most attractive robe.

The young nobleman was waiting for her. "My wife says you have some skill at pleasuring men. Do you think you can help me?"

"I will try, my lord. Let us remove our clothing, and get to know each other."

"You will not like what you see."

"Show me, and let me decide whether I like it or not."

She undressed him, and he lay on the bed. His penis was soft, but unblemished by scar. However, his scrotum was nothing more than a flap of skin, with nothing inside. The rest of the area between his legs, from crotch to halfway to his knees, was a mass of scar tissue, pink and leathery, with angry welts where the lacerations were crudely sewn back together.

"Did they tell you what happened to me?"

"A little, my lord. Something about a cannon that exploded."

"So it is useless."

"Not always, my lord. I heard the Master tell a tale of another man who had his balls removed. The poor man was a captive of the Turks, who castrated him as a sign of their cruelty and let him go. This man, however, was able to achieve some pleasure in his bed, although he would never again beget a child."

"Can you do this for me?"

"Truly, I do not know. Let us see."

And she took the soft organ into her mouth and sucked. He responded with a groan, and relaxed on the bed. Without letting go of the man's cock, Donetta slipped off her robe and showed her breasts to the man. She felt the cock swell slightly. Encouraged, she sucked harder and ran her tongue along its underside. The cock continued to swell, ever so slowly.

"It's not working," the man said.

"Yes, it is," the woman replied. "Give me time, and let me work." She caressed the scar tissue. "Does this hurt?"

"No. I feel nothing there, not even touch."

"And your penis?"

"I do feel things there. The feeling is still pleasurable, but..."

"Then let me pleasure you, my lord."

And she let the man's cock be the entire center of her existence, sucking on it, rubbing it, caressing it. She produced a bottle of oil she had brought for the purpose, and spread it on his cock. That did the trick, bringing it to almost full hardness, to his wonderment. "Let me feel this inside me," she said, and guided it into her sex. She moved back and forth on his body, letting the cock slide in and out of her. At one point, he started getting soft again, so she again made love to it with her tongue and hands until it was hard again. Then she lay on the bed with her legs splayed, and invited him in again. As they rutted, she praised him for his energy and stamina and caressed his back and ass. He was able to bring her to a climax, more due to her lust than his, but was unable to achieve one of his own. So they uncoupled, and Donetta resumed sucking the man's penis while artfully stroking and teasing it with her deft fingers. It took another half an hour, but the man finally ejaculated into her mouth, a spasm without fluid.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.