Decisions - Cover

Decisions

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man makes many decisions in life involving the women he meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The guilt of having made love with a married woman was something that was short-lived in Paul’s mind. He realized that Monica had instigated this lovemaking and from what he could tell she enjoyed herself. He knew he too enjoyed himself. The way she had engineered their coupling to come about required some thought on her part. He was looking forward to see what she had in store for him this Friday.

Things at work were a little hectic with the changeover to a new computer system. These were needed changes that would bring Paul’s company out of the dark ages in the way they had been doing things. They finally would be using computer technology which would enable customers to order directly over the internet without talking to a customer service representative. Other companies had this feature and Paul’s company was finally going to have this capability. Couple that with improve order placement, computer tracking of orders, estimated and updated shipping information, improved inventory control, and additional accounting and management reports made the purchase and installation of this program a no-brainer in Paul’s opinion.

The software company had two people there to install the software and to migrate the old data into the new system. The company also assigned Stacy Nelson to conducted training meetings on the new system and then to work with individual employees one on one in using the program.

Stacy was worth the price of admission thought Paul. She was in her mid-thirties, about five foot five inches tall with a nice figure, a touch of red in her auburn just below her shoulders length hair, and a cute face. While these features certainly were nice, Paul thought they weren’t her best feature. For some reason it was her lower body that got Paul’s attention. When she took her suit jacket off, the matching skirt had been tailored to show a nice curve of her small bottom and also that her stomach was as flat as a washboard. Paul thought that she had to work out daily to have that flat of a stomach. He also had some thoughts of what was just below her stomach and wondered if it also had a touch of red.

She was well versed in the operation of this computer software and was an effective communicator. Couple that ability with her good looks, it made for a package that was very desirable. She wasn’t wearing any rings that Paul could see nor had she made any comments which altered his opinion that she was single. If she did have a significant other she never volunteered that information.

This new software training made the days go by so quickly that Thursday arrived before Paul knew it. At bingo, Monica made a point in coming up to the concession stand twice. There were people there both times which prevented Monica and Paul from engaging in any lengthy conversation. He was able to quietly say “Seven”, which Monica heard and nodded her acknowledgement of the time she should be at Paul’s condo.

This was a night when Paul announced the numbers in the second half of the Bingo session. He continued to make a comment before he said what the number was. When the number was O-69, he gave it his usual preface of “Everyone’s favorite, O-69” and he made a point of looking at Monica as he made that call. He thought he saw a slight flush on her face when he did this.

At five minutes before seven on Friday his phone buzzed. Paul knew who was there without asking and he just pressed the button to release the catch on the condo’s entrance door. Standing at the open door to his condo, he saw the elevator door open and Monica exit. He not only noticed that she was carrying a paper sack but also that she was wearing four inch high heels, nylons, and a black three-inch above the knee dress that had a plunging neckline. She was wearing her hair down and her makeup was impeccable. She had gone all out in dressing up tonight and Paul acknowledged her efforts by giving her a wolf whistle.

She blushed and smiled at hearing the whistle. Once inside his condo she turned and gave Paul a kiss and slipped him a little tongue. He could taste her lipstick on his lips when the kiss ended.

Placing the paper sack down on his kitchen counter she heard Paul say, “You have outdone yourself tonight. You are one beautiful woman. Too bad you can’t stay that way.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if things go right, tomorrow morning your hair is going to be all messed up, your makeup is going to be smeared, and your lipstick is going to be gone. Couple that with you walking a little funny and having a freshly fucked look on your face will tell anyone who sees you what you have been doing.”

“You know I could just say promises, promises but I do hope what you are saying is true. I will say that it was making me excited when you were calling those numbers and looking at me yesterday. Let’s eat first before this food gets cold and we forget about it.”

Paul offered to make her a drink and Monica accepted his offer but at the same time said that he didn’t need to ply her with alcohol if he wanted to get into her pants. She laughed after she said that.

They ate the Chinese carry out food, forcing themselves to take their time in doing that. There was some conversation but they were giving each other looks that were saying more than their words were. Paul was not embarrassed when his eyes drifted to the delicious décolletage Monica was displaying. When she noticed where his eyes were she bent a little forward to give him a more tantalizing view.

At the end of the meal they both admitted they were stuffed. Monica put the leftovers in the refrigerator.

She came to Paul and putting her arms over his shoulders gave him a torrid kiss with a lot of tongue.

“As I said before, you calling those numbers and looking me when you called that one number yesterday excited me.” With a deep passion that he could see in her eyes she said, “Let the games begin.”

Hearing her say that was all he needed to hear. He reached behind her and pulled the zipper on her dress down which she stepped out of and threw over a chair. He could see that her undergarments consisted of a black push-up bra and black lace panties which seemed to be brand new.

She took his hand in hers and he heard her say, “Let’s play bingo,” as she led him to his bedroom.

He didn’t understand her comment initially but that was short-lived. Play bingo they did as they gave each other oral sex at the same time. Besides her arousal scent, Paul caught the scent of her perfume that she must have applied to her womanly essence. He tried to hold out as long as he could but it was a losing cause. All too soon he was discharging into her warm mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.