Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 12: The Message

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Message - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

I was in the dark, my brain was still cloudy, I tried to move my arms but they seemed to be above my head. My eyes fluttered open and I saw I was in a dark room and I felt some metal bands around my wrists. I pulled and I heard what sounded like chains rattling.

'Think Alexis, think! I was on a space ship, with Oliver. He brought me here because ... I was ... attacked, nearly killed. We were nearing his world. Lara, my guardian, she ... I sent her away ... to rest ... and I was ... having drinks with Valente. VALENTE?!? Oh god, SHE'S THE TRACKER!!! She's the spy!'

A large metal door opened and light poured in. I had to blink several times to get my eyes to adjust, and there enters my worst nightmare, Agent Fleck. Only now, he was no longer wearing his sunglasses, and I saw why. His eyes were more like dark slits and it confirmed what I feared, he was more lizard than man.

"Well, well, well. Look who's finally awake."

"Fleck," I growled. "Always an unpleasant surprise."

"I told you Ms. Perry," Fleck hissed. "I never fail."

"It would seem that way," I said.

"Once I have secured the item from Stone, I will complete what I started with you in your apartment."

Fleck seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much, so I said, "But how will Oliver even know you have me? I'm sure by now he's figured out Valente was your mole."

Fleck smiled at me. "Hmm, I don't think so Ms. Perry."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because once you were in our possession, she drank the liquid so they would think she was poisoned too," he said laughing.

'DAMN!' "So, what, you think Oliver's just going to hand over the object without being sure that I'm alive?"

"Good point Ms. Perry," said Fleck considering my words. "Perhaps a video is in order. Hope you're ready for your close-up."

With that, he turned and left me alone in this dungeon. 'Oh god, how could I have been so trusting? Oh Lara, I hope you're not going to be punished beyond words when Oliver finds out you weren't with me. But then again, he did say I could visit Valente without you. OH VALENTE! If I ever see you again, I will kill you.' Now I understood why Oliver wanted to kill Fleck. Suddenly, capital punishment made sense, and I was with Oliver. 'Oh, Oliver! Why didn't I tell you how much I love you?' I shook my head in disgust, angry with myself for being so foolish and guarded with my feelings.

Then a plan started to form in my mind. Fleck said he would use me on the video. Perhaps he would even let me talk. I didn't think he would try to rape me on the video, as he wanted Oliver here to watch it live so I was hopeful this would work. Oliver was pretty smart so it might just work. Now, I just had to be careful as Fleck was no idiot either and if he figured out what I was up to, it may cost me more than my ass. I sat back and tried to make myself as comfortable as possible. I looked around but the room was too so dark to see much of anything. My eyes were still trying to adjust to the darkness when the door opened and Agent Fleck, with Agent Wyman at his heels entered, carrying what looked like video equipment. "Oh look," I said as I squinted. "You brought your bitch. Oh wait, my mistake, it's just Agent Wyman."

Fleck's hand moved so fast I didn't see it coming, but I felt it as it struck my face hard causing me to cry out. "Oh Ms. Perry, I see your mouth still does not know when to stop."

I smiled though the pain and said, "Got a problem with the truth now?"

SMACK! 'I'm really getting tired of him thinking I'm a fucking piñata at a kid's party.'

"Now Ms. Perry," he hissed. "You're going to relay a message to Mr. Stone for us. Any funny business and I won't wait for him to join us. Understand?"

"Yeah," I said, "I understand."

Wyman came over and positioned me the way Fleck seemed to want me. This included tearing my shirt so my left breast and bra could be seen. "Welcome back Ms. Perry," sneered Wyman.

"Agent Wyman," I said coolly.

It was now that I saw his eyes were like Flecks, snake-like slits. This just confirmed what I saw in my nightmares and I shivered. Wyman stepped away as Fleck spoke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.