Jenny's African Labyrinth

by neff trebor

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Jenny, her husband and daughter embark on a new adventure; farming in Mozambique but are subjected to indignities at the hands of savage rogue soldiers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size   .

Jenny was apprehensive about their new move. On one hand it was exciting. That was the thing she loved about her husband, Joe. They had met in college.

He was a senior in Animal Science, kind of nerdy, but always full of ideas. She had gotten pregnant in her first year of college and had to quit the swim team. All those hopes of her family seemed ruined. That full scholarship to be on the swimming team had been wasted; and for what?

Jenny had been a starry eyed girl off of the farm who had done so incredibly well with her diving and gymnastics. They didn't have money to keep her in school once she lost the scholarship. Fortunately, her husband had plenty of potential work lined up.

Joe's family farmed several thousand acres of irrigated land in central Kansas. The oil wells provided a modest income that made it possible to buy decent farm equipment. Joe was good at farming, but eventually wanted more of a challenge. Besides, the world economy was changing.

Mozambique was a new frontier with good climate and cheap land. It was becoming more profitable for foreigners to buy land there and ship the beef to other countries cheaper than from the U.S.

Joe had several brothers who could help his parents with the farm. He could monitor the financial side from his new home through the internet. He could monitor rainfall, crop progress, etc. from his computer.

It was not hard to get loans from the banks for several thousand acres in this wild country because of their oil holdings. Never the less, Jenny was apprehensive about many things. She was hesitant of pulling her thirteen-year-old daughter, Stephanie, out of school and have to make new friends. The Website from the U.S. State Department seemed guarded; not overflowing with praise about life in this African country.

They had a nice stone house, and several big stone barns that formed the outside walls of a compound with a beautiful view of the sea and river running into it.

Beira is the second largest city in Mozambique. It lies in the central region of the country in Sofala Province, where the Pungue River meets the Indian Ocean. Beira had a population of 546,000. It holds the regionally-significant Port of Beira which acts as a gateway for both the central interior portion of the country as well as the land-locked nations

They did not particularly know, and failed to check on why they were able to buy so much land so cheaply. Never the less, it was in a good location for farming, exporting the cattle, and schools for their daughter.

After they had been settled in for about a year, Joe's parents decided to come over for a visit. Jenny had gone into town to pick them up from the airport. When they got to the farm, Joe had surprised them with a big barbeque. There were several picnic tables under a large picnic shelter that Joe had built. It was big enough to hold about forty people, but this was going to be a small family gathering.

Joe's parents were young for grandparents. Both of them were fifty, which wasn't that unusual for people of their generation. Ken and Laura had married right out of high school. Even after having three boys, she was an elegant woman. Her tall, thin, athletic figure went un-noticed in her black Stetson, boot-cut Levis, checkered short sleeved shirt and short hair. Laura often wore a fairly skimpy halter top and shorts at home when doing chores, so she had an exceptionally pleasantly tanned completion typical of farm people from central Kansas.

Joe and his dad were just outside the shelter, turning the barbequed pig on the spit while Jenny and Laura were inside bringing out the cart with dishes, glasses, silverware, potato salad and condiments to use on the picnic table, when a line of military vehicles came around some trees and pulled into their long front drive, sending a plume of dust up behind them. There were several full-sized ram pick-up trucks, and a large black Hummer. The black soldiers in green fatigues jumped out of their trucks with their Uzis and formed a line facing the startled white family. When the black Hummer stopped, a huge black man with the insignia of a Colonel on his shoulders got out of the back seat. He had a baseball cap, full, wrap-around dark sunglasses and a leather riding crop.

Jenny was alarmed because the State Department Website had indicated that the political situation in that country was a bit tenuous. "Can I help you gentlemen?" Joe asked as he wiped his hands and approached the apparent leader.

"Colonel Letard is my name. I am here to inspect your property. You are new here and this is the first time I have been out here since it was sold last year." The huge man answered with a slight smirk as he eyed the compound. "The last family here was executed for importing drugs. We are here to see what it is being used for now."

"Well, we are raising wheat, and corn to feed our livestock we export back to the U.S." Joe replied with an uneasy smile.

About that time, Laura and Jenny came out the door with their cart of items to set on the table. Laura, a very elegant woman was slightly behind her daughter in law. Jenny had worn thong sandals, a fairly short and sleeveless sun dress which buttoned down the front and fluttered tantalizingly in the breeze. Her time in the African sun had given her athletic body a beautiful tan that glittered from the tiny droplets of perspiration that was growing from the apprehension she was feeling. Her long curly hair hung down her back almost to her waist. Because of the intense African heat, Jenny had been wearing very skimpy bras. They were of the same almost transparent fabric used in pantyhose, and did almost nothing to conceal the size and location of her long-stemmed pink nipples that seemed to want to escape through her thin form-fitting rayon summer dress.

Jenny tried to cross her arms in front of her when she felt the heated stares from the Colonel and his men. They had rarely seen white women before and this was a rare treat.

Their daughter, Stephanie, had been about a quarter mile away, driving the huge John Deere and disking one of the fields when she noticed the dust plume that followed the main road and turned into their family compound. With almost no visitors to their remote farm house, she decided to unhook the disc and drive the tractor back home to see who the guests were.

When she pulled into the yard, she jumped out of the cab and down four feet to land on the soft deep grass next to the drive.

Colonel Letard looked up to see this beautiful young creature open the cab door and spring out of it. This young girl had curly blond hair that bounced as she walked. She had dark brown working boots that laced up to just below her knees. She had a sleeveless checkered work shirt that buttoned down the front and was tucked into her faded cut off denim levis. The jeans were so short that the pockets had been cut and shortened so they would not stick out at the bottoms of her shorts. The bottoms had been hemmed neatly. The blue shorts and brown boots accented her long suntanned legs magnificently. Stephie's budding young breasts bobbed innocently as she walked. Since she had been in the field, her mother had not insisted that she wear a bra. As she approached the gathering, she slowly realized that there was something wrong with this picture. The phalanx of uniformed black men with guns had a menacing stance. Her parents had an uneasy posture and gaze as they watched her approach. They had just as well have preferred that she had stayed in the field rather than come to the house. They were still not sure about the situation they were in, but did not want to say anything un-friendly to their uninvited guests.

"I see that you have some nice food almost done on the barbeque." The colonel said with a menacing grin. Joe looked over at his wife, not knowing what to say. "Would you like to have dinner with us?" he asked, not knowing how to get out of it.

"Thank you." The colonel replied. The men sat down at several of the picnic tables. Joe and his father went back to the grill to bring back the finished pig. Jenny and Laura set the plates, glasses and silverware.

The colonel sat at the center of one of the picnic tables. He whispered something in another language to some of his men, and the men across from him moved to vacate that side of the table.

"Miss Jenny; why don't you and your daughter come and sit on each side of me, please." the colonel smiled as he gestured with both arms. Jenny and Stephanie looked in horror towards Joe for some kind of reaction.

"Colonel, we don't want to appear inhospitable, but I don't feel it would be right." Joe replied making every effort to mask his simmering rage. Jenny sensed the tense situation between the men. "Please, Joe, we can get through this. We'll be alright. Please don't do anything. I'll sit with him." She said quietly with her arm around his waist. Jenny was trying to mask her fear and do what she could to diffuse the situation.

Jenny grabbed her daughter's hand and walked over to the same side of the picnic table as the colonel. She could feel Stephanie's trembling as they both tried to mask their terror as they approached the large black man. Colonel Letard held his hand out as a chivalrous gesture as she approached the picnic table. There was no real modest way to seat herself as she raised one leg and then the other over the picnic bench. The short dress parted somewhat and rose from just above her knees to almost mid-thigh as she positioned herself over the seat to face the table. Stephanie sat next to her daughter and they continued to hold hands for support.

Once Jenny was seated, the colonel refused to let go of her hand, placing it instead, on the table so all could see. Joe was fuming, but Jenny looked desperately at him and silently mouthed "please" as she slowly turned her head from side to side, imploring him to not do anything.

The colonel barked directions to his soldiers in their native language, directing them on where to sit and how to act. Jenny noticed that not all of them sat. Several stood around the perimeter of the building with their guns ready. Several were keeping a watchful eye on Joe and his dad. Laura tried to remain inconspicuous behind her husband.

"Miss Laura; thank you so much for being the hostess and tending to all of the food. My men are thirsty. Do you have any beer?" Laura looked over to Jenny for direction. Jenny nodded and acknowledged that there was plenty in the refrigerator. Laura turned to go to the house.

"Wait Miss Laura. These men are tired and hungry. They have been out chasing elephant poachers for several days. You are a beautiful woman. It is hot in this country, and I feel you would be much more comfortable if you were dressed more like the native women here. Please remove your clothes. I am sure you will be much more comfortable.' He said with mock concern and a heavy threat to the tone of his voice.

"You can go fuck yourself colonel. I will do nothing of the sort!" with that she threw the pitcher of ice water she had towards him. It never came close, but they heard the thunder of a 45 caliber automatic fire two shots. When the smoke cleared, Laura's husband was on the ground, dead. Another soldier had tackled Joe who had instantly turned to help. The soldier on top of Joe had upholstered his automatic, cocked it and had it pressed against the back of his head.

The women all screamed when they realized what had happened, but Laura was the only one in position to come to the aid of her son. Her grief and terror over what had happened to her husband had been replaced by the instant reaction to save her son.

Laura screamed again and covered the distance between them in a split second. "Please! Please! Please don't do that! O.K ... O.K ... O.K ... I will do anything you want." She sobbed as she looked pleadingly over at the colonel. The colonel smiled and looked back and forth between Laure and Jenny.

"My men are hungry. I think your safety depends on everybody's cooperation. Convince me you can be a good hostess miss Laura." The soldiers lifted up Joe and tied him to one of the wood posts supporting the roof of the picnic shelter. He knew rather than to do anything to upset the soldiers any more. Once he was tied up, the soldiers returned, and the focus was again on Jenny's mother.

Laura walked over to the picnic table and stood in front of the colonel. Laura reached up and removed her Stetson and placed it on the table. She put one foot in front of the other, and used the toe of one boot as a brace to pull off the other boot. She placed the boot on the picnic table in front of the colonel. She stepped on the sock and lifted her leg out of it. She stuck it in the boot. The awkward efforts of trying to stand and remove the other boot showed how regal and elegant the grandmother was. She placed the last boot and sock on the bench beside the other.

Laura looked the colonel straight in the eye as she reached for her blouse. She blinked and her eyes fluttered in anger and humiliation as she slowly pushed the ivory buttons through their eyelets. When the blouse was unbuttoned, she tugged the shirt tails out of her jeans. Not knowing quite how to continue, she looked around at the silent men as she reached for her belt. She undid the big silver framed oval colostomy buckle, and unzipped the fly. She hesitated again. Her shoulders sagged as she tucked her thumbs into her jeans and slid them down her legs. She had to bend over to slide them past her knees. She still felt a chill as the jeans puddle around her ankles. She raised them with one of her toes so she could fold them and place them on the pile next to the boots.

Even with her jeans off, Laura was still covered somewhat in all the strategic places by her blouse. She could not hide the one tear that streaked down her face as she slid the blouse over her shoulders and brought the garment around in front of her. She seemed to take forever to fold the shirt and place it on her jeans, knowing the next dilemma she was facing.

Laura looked around. The men were silent. Nobody was moving. Laura bowed her head and reached up behind her for the clasp. There was no noise, but her breasts seemed to explode, indicating when the clasp had been freed. She brought her hands around in front of herself to keep the bra from falling off ... for a few moments longer ... at least. She took several deep breaths trying to calm herself. Finally, she pulled the bra away, folded the cups into each other, and dropped the garment into her boot, trying to assure herself that it was important to take care of these clothes because she would be putting them back on soon.

Laura stood there, shuddering silently searching her sub consciousness for some explanation for this insanity and another way out of it. Laura looked into the colonel's eyes, searching for some sign for compassion; some sort of sign to the end of this humiliation. Seeing none, she slowly raised her lead-filled arms to place her thumbs into the band of her panties.

Laura had a black lace panty hat had a full panel that covered her entire butt. The front came up to where her belt line would have been. The sides were almost non-existent, with nothing much joining the front to the back. She hooked her thumbs into the band and slowly slid them down, until past her thighs, when they fell to the floor and puddle around her feet.

Laura was humiliated. Her son could see her. Her daughter could see her. Her granddaughter could see her. a dozen or more black savages with guns were staring with their mouths open. She bowed her head. Her tears were flowing down her face and dripping onto her magnificent breasts. They were not big. They were melon shaped like a young growing girl; with long pink nipples that seemed to grow with their exposure to the fresh air, and her growing humiliation. Laura's hands shook as she slowly raised them to cover herself.

"Put your fucking arms down and stand at attention, bitch!" Laura groaned and her head tilted to one side as she fought to reposition her arms to her sides. For the first time in her life, she had shaved her pubic hair, thinking that she might have to put on a swimming suit. She was humiliated at the thought of these savages knowing what she had done to herself. She had shaved herself so that it was a "landing strip" of pubic hair above her slit. The rest of her vagina was bare. Her suntanned arms and legs seemed to frame the men's' attention to the very most private parts she wanted concealed.

Laura was magnificent. Her fifty year old body was toned, firm and tanned. She looked like a woman half her age. "We're ready to eat now. You can go get the beer. Oh, wait. You can put your boots back on. We don't want you stepping on a scorpion yet. We are going to want a lot more out of you than just serving beer." Letard sneered.

Laura felt even more humiliated for being ordered to partially dress herself. She now had her $300.00 high-heeled Lizard Skin boots but nothing else. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of twelve packs. When she emerged from the house, her boots clicked on the concrete paving and her long stem pink nipples bobbed to reflect every step.

"Now this is what I call a meal!" the colonel exclaimed as he raised his arms above his head. He brought his arms back down and locked his right hand around Jenny's left. "Are you having a good time miss Jenny?" he said as he lowered their hands to the edge of her hem just below her lap.

Jenny was frozen in terror. Everything had happened so fast, she hadn't had much time to react to anything. What was going to ultimately happen? How much more jeopardy were they in? Would they all be killed? What could she do to save her husband and daughter? A thousand thoughts blazed through her mind.

"P ... p ... p ... please colonel. Please don't do any more. Please don't hurt my husband. Please don't hurt my daughter." Oh, no! She had said it. She had brought her daughter into the discussion. Was there any chance that maybe her daughter might have been forgotten if she had not reminded him?

The colonel let go of Jenny's hand. He stood and repositioned himself so that he had one leg on each side of the picnic bench, facing Jenny. He placed one hand on her back and began massaging her. He placed his left hand on her thigh with his fingers at the edge of the hem.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.