Sorry Wrong Number - Cover

Sorry Wrong Number

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Sandra receives a very strange phone call that makes her pussy start to leak immediately. She can't help herself and submits to a very humiliating experience with a stranger. Then she finds out who he really is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

At the end of a very long day Sandra walked down the hallway of her tiny walk-up apartment and kicked off her shoes before falling onto the soft leather couch.

Her little pussy was resting quietly waiting to be petted by her soft delicate fingers. Sandra loved to pet her pussy and her pussy loved every second of her tender strokes on her needy special places. Soon, her pussy was purring with sheer delight and Sandra used both of her hands to satisfy her pussy all over.

Sandra called her pussy "Blackie" It was black all over except for its pink tongue and green eyes. Blackie's sharp claws dug into Sandra's leg without breaking the skin. Just hard enough to let her know she would be sorry if she tried to stop playing with her pussy too soon.

Sandra loved playing with her pussy. She found that the more she played with her pussy the more she was relaxed and able to sleep a nice calm and relaxing sleep devoid of any tension or stress.

She smiled remembering the pimply faced office boy sorting mail across from her cubicle. His mouth hung open more than once this afternoon because of the very short dress she had worn to work. She pretended to lean back in her chair taking orders over the phone with her legs up on the edge of the desk. Sandra knew the angle of her slightly spread open legs was facing the young mail clerk giving him an unobstructed view of her shocking pink panties. She tried to heighten his excitement by pushing the highlighter in and out of her mouth as sexily as possible. Sandra could see he was getting all red-faced and she could not see what his hands were doing under his desk. She hoped he was stroking his cock in full enjoyment from the view of her camel-toe under the thin pink panties. She wiggled her ass on the chair just a little bit to give him the final push he needed to blow his load.

Fifteen minutes later when he stopped at her desk to deliver her the afternoon mail, he smiled down at her and asked her,

"Are you working the phones a lot today, Miss Collins?"

She smiled up at him and took the mail making sure her hands touched his hands and wrist. She hoped it was the hand he just used getting off on her wanton display of goodies.

"Got to get the orders in before the weekend, Jerry. I don't want to be working here Saturday morning, that's for sure!"

She could see the bulge in the mail clerk's trousers and admired his ability to keep his erection up and running for so long. Maybe if she did it "doggy style" with the 19 year old horny youth she could get her orgasm by imagining a tall, dark, older man pushing his meat into her slit from behind. Sandra always felt the anonymous sex she occasionally had with guys was so much better than complicated relationships. If she wanted a relationship, she always had her pussy.

Sandra watched Jerry continue on down the line with his deliveries. She did have to admit his ass was nice and tight and even if he did stoop a little bit, he was kind of on the tall side.

Blackie jumped off her lap when the phone on the table rang with an authoritative air. It really jarred the nerves not at all like her little cell phone that played the haunting refrain from "Dr. Zhivago".

She was annoyed to be taken out of her mindless reflections and besides the only one who ever called her was her Mother and she always called her on her cell phone.

"Hello, may I help you?"

For a moment all she heard was silence at the end of the line. She was getting ready to hang up the phone thinking it was probably a wrong number or some prankster trying to random call and aggravate people. Before she could disconnect, an unknown voice asked hesitantly,

"Is that you, Babe? I am so fucking horny I just got to see you. Please come over and do that thing you like to do. I promise to be good this time."

To say Sandra was perplexed is an understatement. She did not recognize the voice. The last time she had gotten laid was like before Christmas and nobody had ever called her "Babe". All she could think of was the slutty little pig in the movies and she was not amused by the comparison.

"I think you have the wrong number. I am sorry you are horny but I assure you I have nothing at all to do with your condition. Please check your number and don't call me again."

She started to replace the receiver, when she heard a loud laugh and her unknown caller continued to converse with her in a mistaken belief she was his perverted girlfriend.

"Don't be like that Babe. I promise to use lots of lube the next time. I didn't know you were so tight back there. This time I will lick you first just like you wanted me to. I really owe you after that great blowjob in the Taxi. You get so wild when you know someone else is watching us. Please come on over and take care of me. I am ready to explode with creamy cum waiting to fill you up."

Despite the fact she had absolutely no idea of the unknown caller's identity, Sandra was starting to get a little bit hot and bothered by the erotic words of the sex-addicted male caller.

"Sir that all sounds quite delightful but I must insist you disconnect and try to contact your friend's correct number. I am sure she will be more than happy to accede to your wishes."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.