First Day Tension Relief - Cover

First Day Tension Relief

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2012 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Felicity is my new work recruit. First day tensions are high with me being caught many times perving at her sexy body. She has the ideal solution - but with a catch. She fucks all her male workmates to ease the sexual tension - but its a one-time happening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex   Squirting   Size   .

Hi, I'm Grant. I'm a 53 yr old IT professional who yesterday got to work with a new recruit. Felicity is a 22 yr old brunette with a slim body packed with sex appeal - a great ass and a set of outstanding tits - the type that don't sag, even when laying on her back (more on that soon). She has a beautiful face and smile, and an air of confidence about her. Let me tell you about yesterday...

Felicity arrived at her desk about 8:30 AM - I'd been at work for about 30 minutes by that time. She breezed in and started to setup her workstation with a few personal items. We exchanged a few glances and smiles as the morning progressed. Towards lunch time, we sat together to go over the work program for the next few weeks. She was wearing a most entoxicating perfume - it wasn't hard to smell it because she sat close to me - closer than I would have expected. We worked well together, exchanging nods and smiles as our meeting progressed.

We broke for lunch at noon and went our separate ways for the next hour or so. It was mid-afternoon before we met again to discuss the morning's topics. Again she sat close as we discussed work; and occasionally other non-work things. We seemed to be getting along really well - but there was this undercurrent of sexual tension between us. I was clearly impressed by her body and mind - and my glances at her ample chest were often - and I got caught often too.

About 4 o'clock, we wrapped up our meeting. I was about to head back to my desk when Felicity asked me to wait a moment.

"Grant, you have been watching me so closely today ... Yes, I've caught your glances a lot today" she said before continuing with "I think we need to deal with this sexual tension so we can work better together."

"Oh ... ummmm..." I stammered, floored a bit by her directness.

"Shhhh!!!" she stopped me then she continued "I want you to know that I have fucked every male that I have ever worked with ... I just have one unbreakable rule - it's a one time fuck with no second engagements."

The look on my face must have been priceless because she smiled and then laughed for a moment at my reaction.

"Shall we get it out of the way tonight?" she asked me. "Then, tomorrow we will be able to work together without all the tensions of today".

My voice had deserted me, and all I could do was nod an agreement to her suggestion.


An hour later, we were back at her place. Felicity was on her back, naked on her bed and I had just crawled between her wide-spread legs to gaze at her delicious pussy. Her pussy had a thin landing strip to guide me to my destination - otherwise it was devoid of any hairs (laser removed as I found out later). I propped up on my elbows to gaze at it - observing its form especially the pronounced lips that guarded its entrance. I could detect a hint of moistness where they met. I had an expectation that much more moisture would be found within, when I separated them.

"What are you waiting for" she asked when I made no immediate move to touch her pussy.

"I'm taking it all in. Making many mental images of this perfect pussy at rest ... soon it will be very active and it will look and smell very different" was my reply.

I paused there for another minute before I moved my face closer. I could see little tiny droplets of moisture in the cleft of pussy - droplets that I teased by blowing gently across them. Just like, having a breeze making contact with a sweaty body - cooling and pleasant.

"Oh god ... what are you doing to me?" she whispered.

My eyes met hers as I continued to stimulate her without actually touching her. She looked at me and smiled then she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations touching her body. I stopped blowing, then my tongue came out and licked the outer perimeter of her pussy lips. First in one direction, before I reversed my track and licked in the other direction. I smelt her arousal changing - the aroma of a woman coming on heat just intoxicates me.

My tongue made circuits of her pussy for a few moments before taking a short-cut down between her pussy lips. My tongue separated them slightly - picking up the moisture gathering between the lips. Yummm ... she tasted absolutely divine. I quit making circuits in favour of sliding my tongue between her lips - parting them more with each lick until I was touching her inner lips with the tip of my tongue.

I could taste a difference now - her juices were tangier and hotter as I got closer to her boiling inner core. Her aroma beckoned me closer - the aroma of a young woman who was very much 'on heat' now. I felt a hand come to the back of my head - she was trying to pull me closer. I eased back and removed her hand back to her side.

"You need to be patient Felicity. If this is a one time thing then I'm going to set the pace ... Now, lay back and enjoy yourself cos I am!!!"

With that advice, she relaxed a little and laid back. I moved back closer to her pussy again - planting an open-mouthed kiss on her pussy lips - before pushing my tongue deep inside her pussy hole.

"Ahhhhhhh ... fuck!!!!" she groaned as my tongue speared into her hole as it started to spasm with my tongue's intrusion.

"Ohhhhhhhh god!!!! ... ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! ... cuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg!!! " she shouted as her first orgasm rocked her body. My hands went to her hips to hold her, and to keep her spasming pussy attached to my lips and tongue. I continued to spear my tongue into her pussy - keeping her cum rolling on and on until finally she collapsed back to the bed temporarily exhausted from the excitement of a massive orgasm.

Felicity had closed her eyes as she laid back on the bed. Her breathing was deep as she relaxed. I moved so I could kneel between her legs now. My cock was at full length and hardness - I have been blessed with a 10 inch cock which is quite thick. I took it in my right hand and swabbed its head up and down between her very wet and parted pussy lips gathering her juices with its head.

Her clit was just peeking out from beneath its hood. Using my other hand I pulled back on the hod to fully expose her clit ... then I delivered a gentle cock slap across her clit - my shaft striking across her exposed clit. The first slap woke her from her cum-induced slumber - her eyes shot open in time to witness the second cock slap across her pussy lips and clit.

"Ooooooohhhh fuck!" she moaned as I delivered another slap - this time at a slightly different angle, but with still the same effect.

"Whhhhat!" she stammered as I continued with the slaps - alternating between and across her clit and across her parted pussy lips. I could hear her juices pooling and sloshing around inside her pussy as I slapped her pussy with my very hard and long cock. She thrust her hips upwards as she tried to maximise the contact between my cock and her pussy.

Her juices started to spray from her pussy with each new slap - initially just wetting my cock and balls but soon fountaining forth and soaking my chest and tummy as they exploded forth with each cock slap.

My slaps changed a little - a little less shaft striking her now, with just the cockhead making contact. My cockhead was suctioned into her pussy with each slap to her parted pussy. I changed my rhythm again - a couple of slaps followed by a shallow thrust into her pussy hole - and repeated again and again. I could feel the tightness of her pussy as my initial shallow thrusts became deeper and deeper until over half my cock was being buried in her pussy each time.

I continued for a few minutes before coming to rest with half my cock buried in her pussy. I moved my hands to support myself as I leaned over her. As I lowered myself down to kiss her as my cock sluiced deeper and deeper into her very tight, wet and hot pussy. Our lips met as my cock hit bottom inside her pussy with just over two inches still outside.

My lips and tongue fought with hers as we battled for oral supremacy. I flexed my cock deep inside her clenching pussy - wiggling its head against her cervix, catching against its entrance ocasionally. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist - trapping me deep inside her. My mouth detached from hers momentarily to catch a breath before diving back to her lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.