The Girl Across the Lake - Cover

The Girl Across the Lake

Copyright© 2012 by Connor

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story that follows the life of a girl who escapes an abusive home with the help of her boyfriend and his family. She goes on be become a success and the matriarch of a large and powerful family.It's a lengthy story in it's entirety and spans several years.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

For Marcy's birthday in January Andy made her breakfast in bed. Marcy was surprised at how well he did, she didn't realize he could cook.

"Alicia isn't much of a cook so I figured I should learn. It's not that she can't do it, she just doesn't enjoy it that much," Andy explained.

"You planning on being a house husband?" Marcy asked him.

"No," Andy replied.

Marcy knew Andy was actually an ambitious kid. He had particularly begun showing an interest in politics. He was already on the student council and he had volunteered for the local campaign for a state senator that the Peters were backing. Marcy wouldn't be surprised to see Andy get into politics himself. Marcy knew part of his ambition came from an effort to keep up with Alicia.

Marcy was also treated to one on one time with Josh, she had been hoping the other two women would see to it. She spent time just letting him suck on her tits, her sensitive nipples were puffed out to their maximum. She caressed his cock while he tended to her breasts.

Josh had always liked Marcy's tits, truth be told he liked all three of his women's breasts. There was something about her puffy nipples he found sexy. Josh fingered her wet pussy as he sucked on her nipples.

After she had an orgasm, Marcy lay back. She wanted Josh on top of her. Josh climbed between her legs and pushed his cock into her. Marcy wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs and held him to her. She wanted to just feel his cock in her for a few minutes.

Pulling Josh's face to hers they kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each others mouths. Marcy held Josh's body tight against hers, relishing the feeling of his bare skin against hers.

"Make love to me baby," Marcy said to him with an expression of love and pleasure.

Josh moved his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Marcy relaxed her body and allowed all of her senses to concentrate on what she was feeling. Her body tingled as Josh kissed her neck and chest.

Marcy matched the rhythm of his hips with hers, a slow luxurious rhythm. Neither felt the need to rush things as they made gentle love to each other. Marcy shivered as she felt Josh's cock slowly stroking her pussy, he used long, steady thrusts. She could smell the scent of him, the taste of his skin on her lips and tongue, the sight of his lean, hard body, all of which she found exhilarating. Even the sound of his breathing and panting thrilled her.

Every one of Marcy's senses were in overdrive. Her pussy felt electrified as Josh slowly fucked her. She softly moaned as they pumped against each other. Marcy felt her orgasm slowly build until it was finally released. She clutched Josh tightly as she came on his cock. Josh continued pushing his cock in and out of her until his cum erupted deep in her pussy.

The two lay kissing and touching each other as they drifted back down from their orgasms. Marcy felt completely satisfied and content.

In February at birthday celebrations for Pam, Trisha, and J.D. Trisha announced she was pregnant. Pam and Josh were thrilled for her, Pam was excited to have a baby around again. Curtis was hoping for a boy so he could name him Jack.

"Jack Bowers? I don't know about that one," Trisha laughed.

"I like it," Josh replied.

"Of course you would, you're a guy," Trisha responded.

Trisha admitted she had liked the show herself, but she wasn't too sure about naming their son after a TV character if she had a boy.

"It's not my fault they used my name on a TV show," Curtis told her.

"What if I have a girl?" Trisha asked.

"Then you get to choose the name," Curtis replied.

"Good, I already have one in mind."

For Mel's birthday, Josh and Pam turned over an investment portfolio they had started for her. They actually had one for each of the children. She discovered she was worth nearly a million dollars. They suggested she meet with their investment banker who had been watching over it for her. Mel couldn't wait to tell Julie about her birthday gift, she was so excited.

"Wow, you're almost a millionaire already,"

"Right. My parents started one for each of us, Danny and Andy too," Mel told her.

"That's really cool."

"By the time Danny turns 18, his will probably be worth even more."

"I really don't care about the money," Julie told her.

"I know but it's still a nice start when you two marry," Mel replied with a sly grin.

"You have us getting married already?"

"Sure, then we'll be sisters in law,"

"Statistically, most high school sweethearts don't marry," Julie pointed out.

"I have a good feeling about you two," Mel told her.

"Me too," Julie admitted.

It was times like this that Mel missed Sean. They wrote to each other frequently and did video conference but too. To Mel it felt more like friends talking than boyfriend and girlfriend. She expressed her feelings to her mom.

"Honey, the two of you have been best friends since you were both little. Maybe that's what you're destined to be," Pam told her daughter gently.

"Maybe. I miss him being around but truthfully, I'm not that upset at the thought of us not staying together as a couple. What does that say?" Mel replied.

"You've done so much growing up. You're a stronger woman than I was at your age. Your stronger than I am now," Pam said, gently stroking her daughter's hair.

"He was accepted for embassy duty."

"You know where they are sending him?"

"Switzerland. He wanted Australia but he said he'd have to wait for that. I guess it's a popular place for them."

"So what do you think will happen?"

"I don't know mama but we'll always at least be best friends," Mel answered, hugging her mom.

Mel also told her mom that she wasn't planning on attending college after graduation, she wanted to work full time at the bakery. Pam started to argue the point, Mel told her mom she could always take classes on line like Brandi had.

Mel loved the bakery and everyone in it as much as her mom did, she was happy and content there. Inside Pam was thrilled to have Mel there full time. She was happy knowing that one day she could turn the reigns over to Mel and her bakery would go on. Julie also said she would like to work in the bakery full time. She felt at home there and she and Mel were almost as close as Pam and Marcy were.

It was Julie who suggested they look into making some homemade chocolate candies. Pam was intrigued by the idea, she told Julie and Mel to look into it and see what they could come up with. Julie was excited that Pam had liked the idea and she immediately studied on making chocolates and recipes. Pam wanted her to use only the best ingredients, she didn't care about cost as much as quality.

Josh also started another addition to the home. He was having a two story addition added to the south side. The first floor was going to have a bowling alley and pool table area. Josh liked shooting pool and darts as well as bowling.

The second floor would have their own movie theater, both floors would also have a bathroom. The place was seriously becoming a true mansion with six bedrooms and six bathrooms. Everyone was excited about the addition.

The wealth of the family continued to grow by quite a bit. Their political influence did as well. They had contacts and friends all the way from the county seat to the state house to Washington D.C. Not only were they the wealthiest family around, they were also the most politically powerful family as well.

In April Danny and his buddies became guinea pigs for Mel and Julie. They spent Friday night before his birthday making chocolates using varying amounts of coco and sugars. They made hand dipped strawberries, chocolate covered cherries and chocolates, some of which were plain, some with peanuts, almonds, and toffee pieces. They also made white chocolates and chocolate covered pretzels.

The guys who came for Danny's birthday rated them on which they liked best. The rest of the family also sampled them and rated them. Pam was really impressed with some of them and she told the girls they would make a great addition. Alicia, who was home for the weekend, worked out the cost and what they would have to charge to make a profit.

The girls were planning to start officially selling them Memorial Day weekend. Pam paid Julie a nice bonus for coming up with the idea and for the work she did on her own time. Julie was embarrassed but grateful and excited. This was going to be her baby, Mel already knew how to make them as she worked with Julie. She was also going to teach Jenny and one of the new girls how to make them.

Julie's parents were genuinely proud when she told them about the chocolates, she had them try some of the more popular ones. When she gave her mom the bonus check of one thousand dollars Pam had given her to help out with bills and groceries, she thought her mom was going to cry.

Julie's mobility was getting better by the month. She still used forearm crutches to walk but she could walk further and stand longer week by week. The therapy she did was really building up her upper body strength and her leg muscles. She also had an ass you could bounce a quarter off of, to which she was proud.

For some reason Julie didn't fully understand she still liked having Danny's hand on her butt. She encouraged him to have his hand there whenever possible. She suspected it was due to the fact that she could feel him touching her so much better. Danny didn't mind copping a feel anytime she liked. She had also started wearing clothes that a year ago she wouldn't have even considered.

The construction on the addition was well under way come May which meant no sleeping in, they started early in the morning. Josh assured everyone it would be worth it. The boys had it lucky being in the basement, the noise was less down there.

Alicia wasn't home for her birthday, they were going to celebrate it when she did come home. She was only going to be home for two weeks, then she was heading back to school. She was taking a full load over the summer. Andy was disappointed but at least she was home most every weekend. The nice thing was she was so happy to see him that she rarely became upset with him and she also was a sex machine when she got him alone.

When Alicia came home on the weekends she pretty much stayed in the cottage house with Andy and Marcy. That was on nights when Marcy didn't sleep in the main house. Marcy had joked to Pam that sometimes the two would keep her awake.

Finally graduation came for Mel and Julie. Josh and Pam threw them a big party, both girls received a diamond pendant as a graduation gift. Mel also told Julie about her mom's pink heart club. Julie had to think about it, she was a little timid about the picture in the album thing. In the end she opted in.

Alicia made it home for Memorial Day weekend. She and the rest of the family went to Camp Hope for it's yearly opening. She was impressed with how well Julie was getting around. When they got home she practically dragged Andy to the cottage. After dinner she and Andy spent time playing with the dogs who had been begging for attention from her.

"Why are you going back to school over the summer?" Andy asked Alicia that night.

"So I get done faster. I'll have my doctorate within four years, then I'll be home for good."

"Why do you love me?" Andy suddenly asked.

"I don't know, I just do. Does it matter why?"

"No, I suppose not."

"Maybe because you put up with me. Maybe because around you I can be myself. You see me as more than just some freaky brain, you see me as a girl too. I feel comfortable letting my feminine side out around you," Alicia replied.

"You have a feminine side?" Andy joked.

"Yeah, right here asshole," Alicia answered taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. They laughed, then made love again.

Julie and Mel introduced their chocolates. The bakery was swamped when word got out to local kids they were giving out free samples. The girls had to stay late that night to make up more since they went through more than they had expected. The feedback had been great though and they looked forward to another hit for the business.

Julie went home with Mel that evening, both were exhausted. They looked forward to sitting in the hot tub. Afterwards they sat poolside and talked with the other women of the house.

June first was Pam and Josh's anniversary. As was their custom they had a family celebration including Trisha and Curtis. They treated their anniversary like a family holiday.

Pam was more in love with Josh now than she was when they had married. She thought her life was like a fairy tale. Her family continued to grow larger and stronger which was the most important thing to her.

Danny was working during the summer for the Park Service again. His plans for his future were slowly evolving. He still wanted to work for the DNR but was now thinking he would like to do so as a biologist with a minor in ecological studies. His mom was all for it, Josh who was ecologically minded thought it a good pursuit too.

The family grew by one more in June as well. Julie moved in with the Peters. They gave her the guest room though Josh and Pam suspected she wouldn't use it much. Brandi was especially happy to have her there.

Julie's parents were sad to see her move out but her mom knew what an opportunity it was for her to live with the Peters. They would see to it she would continue with her therapy and she would be well looked out for. It also gave her mom an excuse to visit the Peters' house hold which she planned on taking advantage of.

Mel was happy she was moving in also. Julie was her best friend plus it made it more convenient as far as work went. No one needed to ask Danny if he approved, he was crazy about her and liked the idea of her being there when he got off work.

Alicia moved her things into Andy's room at the cottage. She saw no reason for them to continue having separate rooms when they didn't really use two. Mel felt a little sad, Danny had Julie with him and Alicia was with Andy. She felt a little alone. It was the first time she felt a bit like a third wheel.

Mel concentrated on spoiling her daddy when she wasn't working at the bakery. He was flattered by the attention but wished she were happier. At his prodding Mel started taking business courses and she found she actually liked them.

Julie enjoyed helping in the kitchen with Mel, Pam, and Marcy. Those three seemed to be the main cooks in the house. You didn't see Alicia in the kitchen much when she was home and Brandi was usually busy with other things. Julie would sometimes help Brandi in her garden when she had the time too.

The way Julie doted on Danny reminded Pam of herself with Josh. She thought it was adorable. Danny was good about getting Julie to her therapy after he got off work and she was still making good strides. Sometimes Mel would go with them.

The third week of June Josh told everyone that I.T. had purchased a small software company in Tokyo. He would be going there for a few days to over see the transfer. Josh invited Alicia and Mel to go with him if they could take the time off.

Alicia told her dad there was no way she would miss it. Mel jumped at the chance as well, Then she pleaded for Julie to go also. That was fine with Josh, Julie had really become part of the family. Mel checked with her mom to make sure it wouldn't leave her short handed. Pam told them to go and have a good time.

The boys felt they were getting the short end of the stick, Josh promised them they could go next time as it wasn't going to be his only trip to Tokyo. They still felt cheated but agreed to wait until the next trip. Julie was surprised but excited that she was included, she had to call her mom and tell her.

On Sunday they boarded their private jet and flew to Tokyo. Josh had reserved the Penthouse suite in one of the finer hotels. They had a quick dinner ordered from room service then everyone was ready for sleep.

Monday morning a limo picked them up and took them to I.T.'s new acquisition. Josh was surprised to see they had a formal ceremony welcoming him. He was met by one of the company officers named Makoto. He gave Josh and the girls a tour of the facility. Josh planned on keeping the staff there but they had do discuss the new direction the company would take as part of I.T. Josh was surprised that Makoto spoke very good English.

After the tour Makoto had one of the junior officers take the girls around and explain what everyone was working on while he, Josh and other key personnel had a meeting. Alicia was particularly interested and asked numerous questions. She was annoyed when she was patronized as her guide didn't realize her intellect or realize that a girl of 16 could actually know more than he did.

Halfway through their meeting Josh called Alicia in and introduced her as the future of I.T. Josh was met with polite skepticism. Alicia was mad now, Josh hoped she didn't do anything rash. Alicia commandeered a computer and within thirty minutes she had control of every computer in the facility.

She then showed them a couple of places where mistakes had been made on programs they had been working on and how to fix them. She fixed one that Makoto had a team working on for three months, much to their shame. She proved her point.

Makoto arranged for his daughter, Namiko, to act as a tour guide for the girls the next day while Josh was in meetings again. That night they had dinner in the Hotel restaurant and they were disappointed to find it was mainly Westernized food. They had looked forward to trying authentic Japanese Cuisine.

The next day Josh had the limo take Namiko and his daughters around for their shopping spree. They really went on a spree too. The girls bought all kinds of things like authentic kimonos for themselves. They also bout one for Pam, Brandi, and Marcy.

Then they bought Japanese jewelry, some beautiful dolls, and works of art. They also found intricate and beautifully made musical jewelry boxes. Namiko was amazed at how much money the girls spent. They wanted to buy her a few things but she politely refused.

She did give in when Mel insisted on buying her lunch to thank her for acting as their guide. She took them to a street vendor who sold fresh sushi and sashimi. Namiko was pleased that her American charges were impressed with how delicious it was.

Josh expressed their disappointment that their hotel had mainly Western food so Makoto told him it would be his honor if his family could take Josh and his daughters out for some authentic cuisine. Josh said they would love that on the condition that he pay. It took a little convincing but Makoto agreed.

Finally they had their real Japanese food when Makoto, his wife and daughter escorted them to a restaurant that was frequented by locals and not so much by tourists. Some of the other diners were amused watching the Americans trying to use chop sticks. Josh complimented them on their food, he and the girls loved it.

Makoto invited Josh and his lovely daughters to his home the next night for dinner telling Josh it would be a great honor. Josh was after all his new boss. Mel loved the Mochi and Wagashi deserts. She was keen to try and make some when she got back home.

The next day Alicia sat in on the meetings with her dad. The junior officer who had dismissed her the previous day was humbled and apologized profusely. Namiko took Julie and Mel to see the sights of Tokyo. They especially liked the gardens, Mel and Julie were impressed with the beauty.

That evening they had dinner with Makoto and his family. Josh learned he had a son studying in London. Namiko also expressed a desire to spend a year studying abroad in America. Josh told them that his family would be pleased for her to stay with them and that he could get her into The University of Washington where Alicia was going.

Namiko was clearly intrigued by the idea. She had hit it off OK with the Peters girls. It was decided they would discuss it at a later time as she was only sixteen and had two years left in high school.

The next day Josh wrapped things up for the time being while the girls did more sight seeing. Josh was presented with a beautifully hand crafted, ornate katana. That evening they had dinner from room service again. In the morning they flew home.

Pam and Brandi were excited Josh was home, they had missed him a lot. Pam had missed him in particular, she hated not sleeping together. She hated it when Josh was gone, she didn't sleep well. Marcy had missed him as well, more than she wanted to admit.

The girls gave Pam, Brandi, and Marcy the Kimonos they bought for them. All of them tried them on and had Josh take pictures. Then they showed them the souvenirs they had bought. Josh had bought a few things for the boys too.

The first night back they all had jet lag and it didn't take long for them to fall asleep. The four of them slept a good twelve hours but the next day they felt rested and better.

Alicia decided she'd stay home until after the Fourth of July. She was ahead in her studies anyway so she didn't see the point in going back for a few days and then coming home again. Nothing could have made Andy happier.

After breakfast she, Andy, J.D. and Brandi all jumped in the pool. One of the things Alicia missed when she wasn't home was the pool. Mel and Julie had gone to the bakery, Julie wanted to make up more chocolates. Pam and Marcy had gone in as well and Josh returned to I.T. Danny had his work as well.

That evening as Marcy and Pam made dinner, Brandi dragged Josh up stairs for some nooky. She needed to feel him ravage her tiny body. Afterwards they went to watch TV in the den, Brandi climbed in his lap.

Immediately after dinner Alicia took Andy to the cottage, she was wanting some loving herself. Julie would have liked to with Danny too but she was too self conscious with his parents up.

Alicia did a sexy strip tease for Andy, she didn't think she did very well as she was out of her element. Andy thought she did just fine. When she was finished he was very worked up. He rewarded her efforts with an extra long oral sex session.

After making love, the two lay in a sweaty heap on the bed. Alicia was feeling in a particularly loving mood. She softly kissed and caressed Andy over his whole body.

"I love you. Very much you know," Alicia told him.

"I love you too Lici," Andy replied while looking into her beautiful eyes.

They lay just kissing and touching each other until they fell asleep still clinging together.

Julie, Mel, Danny, and J.D. watched videos in Mel's room until the parents retired to their room. She took Danny to his for their nooky time. She was able to straddle him and ride his cock for the first time. She was happy her mobility was good enough for her to be on top now, it added variety to their love making.

Afterwards she lay on top of him and they talked. Before going to sleep she gave him a blow job just because she was in the mood. Danny thought she was really getting good at it.

Poor Mel felt a little left out. Alicia had Andy and Julie had Danny. She was damn near tempted to ask either girl if she could join them just so she wouldn't be alone. She had to content herself with a toy and fantasies.

Saturday the family went to Camp Hope as they usually did. It was something they looked forward to. After they got back from the camp Josh could tell his eldest daughter was feeling down. He decided a daddy- daughter evening might cheer her up.

"How about a movie with your old man?" Josh asked Mel.

"Sure daddy," Mel replied brightening up.

Josh told the women he was taking Mel out for a movie. Pam knew Mel had been feeling depressed so she thought it might be nice for her. Everyone knew how much of a daddy's girl she was.

Mel changed into a cute little dress and quickly got ready. She seemed in a better mood as they left. Josh let her pick which movie she wanted to see and she surprised him with a Sci-fi thriller.

Mel hooked her arm around his as they walked into the theater. Josh noticed the boys working gave her long appreciative looks but she was oblivious to them. They picked out their seats and Mel continued holding his arm with hers.

Josh actually liked the movie and Mel said she did too but Josh thought she would have liked any movie as long as she was watching it with him.

"Chili cheese burgers and malts?" Josh asked her.

"Sounds great daddy."

Josh took her to the diner where they got their burgers and fries along with the chocolate malts. Josh was again amazed at how much food Mel could eat. He thought she must pack it in her long legs.

"So what has you down baby?" Josh asked his daughter.

"I'm not down daddy, I'm with you and nothing makes me happier."

"You know what I mean. Is it your relationship with Sean?"

Mel thought for a moment. "Yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not Sean so much. I'm comfortable with us being friends. It's more that I see Alicia and Julie happy in their relationships and it makes me feel kind of alone."

"Honey, you'll meet someone one day and he'll sweep you off your feet and whisk you away," Josh told her.

"I don't want someone to whisk me away. I don't want to go anywhere away from you daddy," Mel said emphatically.

"That's sweet baby and if I could I'd always have you next to me and your mama but one day you'll want to start a family of your own. You'll get tired of us old folks."

"You're not old daddy."

"Thank you baby. No matter what your future holds I'm always going to love you and you'll always be my little girl."

"Promise?"

"Of course honey."

"Can we go swimming like we used to, just the two of us when we get home?"

"It's your night. If that's what you want then we will."

Mel perked up and they finished their dinner comfortably making small talk. When they got home Josh told Pam that Mel wanted some alone time with him in the pool like they used to. Pam kissed him and told Josh she would keep the other kids out.

Mel had a great time with her daddy. They played and rough housed in the pool like they did before everyone had become so busy. Even though she was eighteen she still liked to admire her daddy's physique too. She wished she could crawl in bed next to him as she used to do but she didn't think her parents would like that at her age.

After their swim they sat in the den watching TV. Mel was in his lap as she so often used to do. Brandi had actually wanted in Josh's lap but she knew Mel needed him more at the moment.

Mel gave him a hug and kiss when it was time for bed. "Thank you daddy, I feel better.

"Good, I'm glad."

Sunday morning Mel did seem in a better mood. She helped her mom make a big breakfast for everyone, Julie joined the women. While the construction was going on Sunday was about the only day everyone could sleep in. Josh and Brandi were still in bed when breakfast was done.

Mel went to wake them. She stood for a moment watching her daddy and Brandi sleeping. Mel realized how cute Brandi looked all curled up, she could see why her parents found her so attractive. Her daddy looked so handsome laying there too, Mel had an urge to kiss him. She leaned over the bed and brushed her lips against his then she softly woke him.

"Breakfast is ready you two," Mel told them.

"OK baby, be right there," Josh told her sleepily.

"I'll tell mama," Mel replied with one more glance at him.

"I guess that means no time for a quickie," Brandi whispered in his ear.

"Later, I promise." Josh told her with a kiss.

When the fourth of July came the construction was still going on but the Peters had their bar- b- que anyway. Julie's parents came and she was actually happy to see them. They were impressed she was able to walk a fair amount without her forearm crutches. She showed her parents her room but didn't mention that she didn't really sleep there much.

Trisha and Curtis arrived and she was really showing. Josh told her she looked radiant and he meant it.

"She doesn't believe me when I tell her that," Curtis told Josh.

"I feel fat and bloated," Trisha replied.

"Nonsense," Pam told her.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?" Brandi asked.

"A girl. No Jack Bowers this time. She's Pamela Brandi Bowers," Trisha told them.

Pam and Brandi were honored and very emotional that she was naming her daughter after them.

"Jack Bowers next time," Curtis told them.

J.D. had harbored a crush on Trisha when she had lived with them and he hovered over her all day getting her anything she needed. Trisha smiled and winked at Brandi as she watched her son with amusement.

After the Fourth Alicia headed back to school. Andy felt bad for her. She had confided in him that she hadn't really made any friends, she was younger than her classmates and more advanced, they tended to leave her out of activities.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.