The Doctor

by Ellen

Copyright© 2012 by Ellen

Fantasy Sex Story: The continuing adventures of Emma as she explores her newfound sexuality.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

"Oh Shit! I am going to be late for my doctor's appointment," Emma thought to herself in a panic, as she slipped on her panties. The next thought through her mind as she fastened her bra, was how in the heck she was even going to be able to go through with the appointment?

Emma had been on her way to her annual gynecological exam, when she stopped by her friend's house to drop something off for the upcoming charity auction. But somehow, Emma had ended up in a wild and exhilarating three-way with her new BFF Terri, and Terri's husband, Paul.

"Wow! I can't believe I just did that!" Emma thought as she finished throwing on her clothes. Kissing Paul and then Terri a quick good-bye, Emma thanked them for the wonderful morning and then out the door she ran.

At first, all she could think about was how great the morning had been. But the closer to the Doctor's office she got, the more Emma found herself worrying about how in the heck was she going to face her OB/GYN?

"Will he be able to tell what I've been up to?" Emma thought. "How could he NOT know that I've just had the best sex I've had in years?"

The only redeeming element to her dilemma was that she was seeing a new doctor in the practice. Old Dr. Miller, who had been her doctor since she first started seeing a gynecologist, had finally retired. He had seen her through the labor and delivery of both children, and all the years since.

"Thank god he retired. If I had to face Dr. Miller after what happened this morning, I think I'd just cancel the appointment," Emma thought embarrassingly.

Emma walked into the waiting room only five minutes late. She nervously filled out the login sheet. Grabbing an old People magazine from the rack, she had just sat down, when they called her name. The dreaded weigh-in was not too bad. She was pleasantly distracted when she found that she had actually lost nine pounds.

"Must be from all the working out with Terri..." Emma thought absently. Then she giggled as she added, " ... and Paul."

Losing nine pounds on her petite, five foot three inch frame was quite a bit. Emma knew that her clothes had felt looser since she had been going to work out regularly.

The nurse escorted her into the exam room, gave her that gloriously sexy paper gown, and told her to take everything off and leave the gown opening in the front. Handing her a small plastic cup she pointed to the bathroom door on the other side of the room and said that they would need a specimen.

Emma was thankful. This would give her a chance to wash up and hopefully wipe away the guilty traces of her morning escapades. Once undressed with her clothes neatly folded and placed on the chair, she took the gown and slipped into the bathroom. Placing her foot on the toilet, she pulled her lips apart and started to wipe herself with a dampened paper towel.

"Holy crap!" Emma thought, as she took a small mirror out of her purse and held it down to look at her lady bits. Even with the small mirror, she could tell that her cunt was bright red, engorged, and extremely moist. She had certainly given the 'old girl' a workout.

"What the hell ... he is a gyno. Surely he has seen it all," Emma thought. "Besides, I AM married. And there's no way he can tell how many people I have been with, much less that it wasn't my husband."

Slipping her arms through the slits in the paper gown, Emma took her little red vajayjay and newfound confidence and climbed up onto the exam table to wait. And wait she did. It was over 30 minutes before the doctor finally stepped into the room. While she waited, Emma had to keep forcing herself to think of the mundane chores she needed to complete after the appointment because, every time she let her mind wonder, it went back to her morning. Thoughts of Paul's tongue on her clit, Terri's fingers fondling and pinching her nipples, and the magnificent exhilaration of three people totally oblivious to everything else in the world except satisfying their madding sexual frenzy, made Emma want to hump something. However, thinking of mopping the kitchen floor and the pile of laundry that was waiting on her seems to be a good diversion.

Finally, there was a brief tap on the door and the new doctor came in. "Good morning, Emma, I'm Dr. Goode," he said as he introduced himself. Emma almost slid off the table as she looked at him. Dr. Goode was young and gorgeous.

"Oo-o-o, he should have been called Dr. Good-looking, or Dr. Feel-good," Emma thought as she took his offered hand. "Thank you for coming," he told her sincerely. Emma could feel his eyes scanning her all but naked body. He then proceeded to tell her how much he was enjoying the community, the practice he had taken over from Dr. Miller, and all the new patients he had met.

"This is not going well at all," Emma thought as he talked. She did not need this hot young doctor looking deep into her cunt and reading her mind...

"Emma, why don't you lie back," Dr. Goode told her. "Good. Now if you'll just place your feet in the stirrups and scoot down a little, we'll get started."

As Emma followed his instructions, she felt her face grow warm and she was sure she was blushing. "Sorry if this is a little cold," he said as he picked up the speculum from the tray. Then, scooting his stool around between her legs, the doctor finally looked at Emma's swollen vagina.

"Wow! It looks like you have had a busy morning. I bet your husband went to work a very happy man," he told her with a smile.

Emma knew her face was now as red as a beet. All she could do was nod her head, wishing she were anywhere but here at the moment. The doctor acted as if he hadn't noticed her embarrassment, as he inserted the device into her vagina and began to open it. He apologized again for any discomfort that she was feeling and proceeded to examine her, promising to be as gentle as he possibly could.

For some reason, it did hurt more than she had been expecting and she held her breath until she felt the speculum slide out of her. Dr. Goode came to stand by her side and said that other than the obvious swelling and redness from her recent sexual activity, everything looked normal. Emma breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god that's over with," Emma thought.

"Emma, would you open your gown?" the handsome young doctor asked. "I need to examine your breasts." His hands were warm and strong as he slowly worked his fingers around her breast in a steady circular motion. He seemed to move much slower than Dr. Miller ever had. As he drew close to her nipple she felt that all too familiar warmth and growing wetness beginning to grow in her pussy. "Thank god he did the vaginal exam first," Emma thought. "I don't know if I could have stood the additional embarrassment of him seeing what he's doing to me."

All too soon for Emma, he finished the exam, telling her she could now get dressed.

"When you're dressed, I'd like to meet you in my office," Dr. Goode told her as he left.

"This is strange," Emma thought. "Dr. Miller never did this." Her concern growing as she began to get dressed. "Surely there wasn't anything wrong. I mean he told me everything looked okay after my vaginal exam."

Emma hurried a little as she finished getting dressed, her anxiety growing as she realized he hadn't said anything after her breast examine.

Emma was soon dressed. With a small knot growing in the pit of her stomach, she left the examination room and walked down the hall to Dr. Goode's office. He was sitting behind his desk as Emma entered. Standing quickly, he motioned her to a chair as he shut the door to his office behind her. Emma could now feel her heart pounding as she sat primly on the edge of her seat, waiting for the doctor to deliver the bad news.

Dr. Goode looked at Emma as if unsure how to begin. "Just say it!" she thought as she felt the panic creeping into her. "Just say, Emma, you have a lump in your breast!"

"I'm not sure how to say this," he finally said. "But, you see, I'm working on a book about women and their sexuality. It has required a lot of research and I would love to ask you some very personal questions if I may?"

Emma froze for a moment and then the air exploded out of her lungs. She hadn't even realized she was holding her breath. She suddenly felt giddy as the relief flooded her. "He wants to ask me questions?" she thought. "I was so afraid he was going to say I had cancer."

Then looking to Dr. Goode, she said. "Questions? Of course, you can ask me questions," she replied almost giggling with relief. Dr. Goode smiled at Emma as he opened his laptop. He had one of those smiles that make you weak-kneed and short of breath.

"First let me say that I applaud your obvious dedication to your sex life," he told her. "I have had women tell me they will not have sex for days before coming to see me. Quite frankly, I don't think I've ever had a patient come in to see me just after they had just had such a fresh and intense experience."

Emma lowered her eyes, as her face flushed. Dr. Goode seemed not to notice her embarrassment at his compliment.

"The questions I want to ask are very personal and detailed. Okay?" he asked.

"Sure," said Emma, with a slight shrug of her shoulders.

"Would you be free to come back later this afternoon, after I finish seeing patients? he asked. "It shouldn't take too long." They agreed to meet back in the office at 3:30.

Emma drove to a deli a couple of blocks away, where she ordered a small salad and unsweet tea. Then finding a seat, she sat down to check her e-mails and messages. She had an e-mail and a voice mail from Terri telling her what a wonderful time she and Paul had that morning and begging her to 'please don't let this just be a one-time thing'. Emma typed out a response to the e-mail on her phone, telling Terri that it had been a wonderful experience for her also. But she was not sure about a next time. "I'll talk to you about it tomorrow," she ended the e-mail. Then she started on her salad as she opened the book she had in her purse and began to read while she finished her lunch. She kept looking at her watch and checking the time. When she finally realized that she wasn't remembering a thing she read, she put the book back in her bag and headed back to the doctor's office.

When Emma arrived, she was a little surprised that the parking lot was almost empty. The receptionist looked surprised to see her, when she walked in.

"I have a consultation with Dr. Goode at 3:30," Emma explained, a little apprehensively. The receptionist told her to have a seat as she disappeared into the back. She returned almost immediately to the waiting room, asking Emma to come with her. The receptionist led Emma back down the hall to Dr. Goode's private office again.

The doctor was not there. So Emma resumed her seat from this morning as she looked around the office. She had been so nervous when she was there before that she had failed to give it much more than a glance. Now, as she waited on the handsome doctor, she took it in with her appraising eye.

"Definitely male," she thought. "And in sad need of a woman's touch. He still has some of his things in boxes, and nothing except his diplomas are hung on the wall."

Finally, the office door opened and Dr. Goode walked in. Once again, that disarming smile and his warm friendly manner came out as he grasped her hand softly, while thanking her for coming back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.