New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

I was in the club first thing on Tuesday and cleaned it while it was empty, leaving as Mum turned up. It was a cold, wet day and didn't fancy walking 'round the town centre and contented myself with my PlayStation and reading. Mum asked me to cook some "tea" – egg, chips and beans – and the day was punctuated by Abi who appeared on Tuesday evening through the interconnecting door before the club opened and got my attention by kissing me.

Rhea turned away in disgust as a lingerie-clad Abi whispered in my ear and asked me if she could stay later. I readily agreed and she retreated back through the door, and locked it behind her.

"You're a dirty man-slut, bro," Rhea said from the other side of the couch. I raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged. "You'll get herpes, you mark my words."

"Yeah, cheers Rhea," I muttered and she smiled.

"And then pass it onto Sarah."

I coughed and stretched my legs. "Although you don't believe me, I have not had sex with Sarah. And I won't while she has a boyfriend." Rhea scoffed and sniffed at me.

"Yah right," she said with a flourish. "I don't believe you."

"D'ya want a game of racing?" I asked and Rhea readily agreed, on the condition that she won. This was a little hard for her so she resorted to cheating by knocking the controller out of my hands as we played, followed by kicking me off the sofa and then pulling the controller out of the games console.

We were still awake at 10pm when Mum appeared through the interconnecting door and locked it behind her. As I crossed the finishing line, behind Rhea, I glanced over and Mum looked tired and ragged, with her cheeks ablaze and a weary, glassy expression in her eyes.

"Are you OK, Mum?" Rhea asked the moment she saw her and Mum nodded.

"Just not feeling too good. Going to bed," she murmured. "Ikenna is locking up. Don't stay up too late."

"OK. Good night Mum," Rhea and I shouted and Rhea turned to me.

"She looks proper fucked," she murmured. "I wonder if I can get away with bring Nat back tomorrow evening."

"No Rhea. I don't think you can."

"Bet I can," Rhea replied.


I was asleep when a warm, moist pair of lips surrounded my engorged cock and slid slowly down my member. The horny owner of the lips then began to suck and tease and I felt warm hands glide over my thighs and pubic hair.

"Hello Abi," I murmured quietly and sleepily and she peered up at me in the moonlight. She let go of my erect penis, swung her legs over my body and then presenting her loins to my face began to glide her tongue over my sensitive glans.

I ran my tongue along her slippery slit and she groaned. My hands caressed her flanks and then I cupped her breasts, all the time enjoying her wonderful touch on my member.

Abi pushed her body into my face and rocked back and forth as my tongue encircled her clit. She groaned and mewed as I gently sucked on it and she doubled her speed going down on my cock. Her sounds got more nasal, and higher-pitched and using my hands I guided her to sit up. I liked it when she was sitting bolt upright, there was a more subservient feel to it, but also I liked giving Abi pleasure without directly receiving it in return. It felt almost like the "correct" way of doing foreplay but I had no idea why!

She bucked her hips as I gleefully devoured her clitoris. She put her hands on my stomach and began to tweak my nipples, just as I was doing to her. Her groans got louder and higher, as I quickened my pace, savouring her juices as I devoured her tenderest of areas.

She squealed, louder than any other noise she had made and her body tensed. I felt her pelvic muscles quiver and she held her breath, exhaling slowly. She flopped forward and her hair fell against my loins as she panted furiously recovering from her climax.

I leaned forward and touched her anus with my tongue and her buttocks clenched.

She rolled off of me and then pulled me towards her, kissing me on the neck and then the mouth. Abi grabbed hold of my globes and pulled me towards her. I looked into her eyes and slid my cock up her slit. She looked at me, her eyes imploring me in the moonlight to put my cock inside her.

I didn't disappoint her and as I gazed into her glassy eyes, I thrusted my hips forward to slide into her slick entrance. She groaned as I buried it to the hilt and I began pumping away at her well lubricated hole. She groaned and mewed as I thrusted into her, and dug her claws into my rear. I found this incredibly arousing and kissed her as I drove my member in and out of her hole.

I could feel the tightness, excited feeling in my testicles and clenched my buttocks as I quickened my pace. She dug her fingers in harder as I pushed my cock in as far as it would go, flesh slapping onto flesh.

She squealed as I could hold out no longer and flooded the insides of her with my seed. We kissed, panting through our noses and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered and I smirked: it's tough when you get woken up by a blowjob and thanked for the privilege, right?


Abi and I woke up at around 9am and she kissed me, her hands gravitating towards my uncovered cock and then back up my body.

"I want you to do something for me," she whispered. "I want to see you play with yourself."

"Pardon?"

"I want to see you wank," she told me and I opened my eyes to stare at her.

"Why?"

"Because it's sexy," she said and placed my left hand on my groin. "And I only ever see it when the punters get pissed and go too far. I want to see you do it."

"And what about you?" I asked and she kissed me on the lips.

"I can take care of myself," she replied and I opened my right hand out and grasped my nearly erect cock. "I'll do the same," she whispered. I began sliding it up and down and she watched in fascination as my cock became erect and I slid my fist up and down my shaft. Occasionally I would stop pumping and just rub my thumb over my glans, glistening with pre-cum.

Abi's fingers delved between her thighs and she had a smug, satisfied look on her face as her index finger glided over her delicate folds. I went to kiss her and she shook her head, blowing me a kiss instead. I stroked and pumped my cock, increasing in pace until I was ready to release my cum. Abi had groaned slightly as she played with herself and I closed my eyes.

I felt the cum surge up my cock and I spurted out, mostly landing on my chest. I glanced over at Abi and she smiled.

"I never tire of seeing a guy bring himself to orgasm," she said and I grinned at her, ever so slightly self-conscious now that the horniness had passed.

"What about you?" I asked as she brought her hands away and she sniffed.

"It's gone nine, come on," she said with a wicked smirk. "You watch me another time." I groaned, feeling that I had been slightly manipulated. I got cleaned up and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Mum was still in bed and Abi had been in to see if she was OK, but she had a high temperature and was feeling dizzy and flustered, so Abi had given her some Paracetamol with a glass of water and promised she would make sure Rhea and I were fine.

This annoyed me a little bit, given that I was sixteen and didn't need Abi to watch over me, but Mum seemed happier that Abi was present and both Abi and I were barely dressed as we walked around the flat. I liked seeing her in one of my very old T-Shirts that barely covered her waist, let alone anything further south while my dressing gown only covered anything when it was fastened.

I heard Rhea come downstairs but she made a bee-line for the television and shouted out a "good morning" instead of coming to greet us in person. Abi wanted to take a walk together down the canal and I was keen to do something with her that did not involve putting one part of my anatomy in hers. I was conscious that our "non-dating friendship" had been purely sexual and Abi meant more to me than just sex. I needed to show it.

I was keen not to tell her this though as I did not want to hurt her feelings. I think she thought that we had the makings of a good, strong companionship and did not want to dent her shallow confidence by suggesting that I wanted to change course slightly. It would be far better to simply steer her towards some non-sexual activities when the opportunity arose.

That was not to say that I was tiring of the sex; quite the opposite! I was feeling unduly horny and loved exploring my sexual side with Abi but I also wanted to make sure that if the sex wasn't there, we would still have a solid foundation of a great friendship.

The doorbell rang and I called out to Rhea. "It's probably for you." I heard her grumble and then the sound of a small herd of elephants running down the stairs to the front door. She had a day off school as it was "teacher training day" and was certain that one of her friends, who would also be at a loose end, had called to see her.

Jez appeared thirty seconds later looking very red and surprised. Rhea was standing next to him wearing just a T-Shirt that stopped at her waist, exposing herself to everyone.

"It's not for me, bro. Although I think he was pleased to see me," she muttered with a wry smile.

Jez greeted me and opened his backpack, his hands trembling and took out a pornographic magazine called "UK Babes" that he passed across the table. "What's this?" I asked and he shook his eyes for a moment.

"Turn to page 24," he told me and I flicked through a dozen pages until I reached 24 and opened it out. Staring back at me, taking up a third of the page was naked girl with large breasts, long brown hair and a lightly trimmed bush. She was standing against a tree, and was smiling. It was Abi. A younger version of, but Abi nevertheless.

"Oh my God!" Abi shrieked and I squeezed her leg.

"Dude, you're screwing a porn star," Jez announced loudly. "That's totally fookin' mental and well cool." I looked across at Abi and saw a tear in her eye so I closed the magazine from the Readers Wives section and looked at the date on the publication – April 1998 – just a few months ago. "And you know when I said she is the sexiest thing outside my dad's secret porn stash, I didn't think she'd be in it, but boy she's so hot."

I felt Abi tense so I put my arm around her. "Yeah, she is, she is very hot. She is also the most fantastic company and one of the smartest people I know," I said more for Abi's benefit than Jez's.

"You know, when you wank one out because clearly you haven't got a girlfriend to look after you, do you need to have one of these magazines or can you do it without?" Rhea asked, a grin extending from ear to ear and Jez recoiled in shock at her direct questioning. He turned and looked at the floor, glancing at Rhea's pubic hair causing her to raise her eyebrows. "You're not going to get much of an answer from my cunt, now are you? I know I have lips down there but you want these ones?" Rhea put a finger underneath Jez's chin and lifted his gaze up to her eyes.

"Rhea!" I mumbled and she ignored me. Jez looked up at her expectant face and shook his head.

"It's well, only a bit of fun. We like looking at dem chicks.," he muttered.

"Would you be able to talk to me, a bit easier if I took my T-Shirt off and stuck a staple through my belly-button?" she asked and Jez murmured. "It's a bit sad and hopeless if you ask me. Teenage boys desperate to see the odd bit of flesh. It's just so cheap and sordid."

"Well, he's the one who is a fookin' pussy magnet screwing all the girls. And I want to know how he pulled ... her."

I laughed as he spoke but it was Rhea who responded. "Bollocks! Andy, a pussy magnet? You are joking aren't you? It's only Sarah and Abi who he is screwing. You make it sound like he has a harem of girls lined up."

Jez's eyes lit up as Rhea spoke and he glanced over at me. "You screwing Sarah as well? Fook man."

I groaned in annoyance and went to protest but Rhea got in before me. "How would you feel if you knew that Abi did not know or gave her consent to that photograph appearing in that magazine? That she had been exploited. Used." Rhea looked at the shocked face of Abi and stared at her. "I'm right?" Abi nodded.

"Ahh well..."

"You don't fucking care do you? As long as you can get your little cock out and have a little play, you don't give a flying fuck whether the girls in that magazine wanted to be in or not." Rhea replied for him. "I tell you. You ain't never goin' to get any pussy like that, is he Abi? I don't find it sexy at all, much prefer my men to want to get in the flesh not on the paper. It's all a bit sad." Abi gave a brief smile at Rhea. "Now, I am leaving this sexual inadequate and I'm going to have a shower. Abi, could you scrub my back and do your massage thing," Rhea said clearly to provoke a reaction from Jez. His eyes widened the moment Abi got up, as her long legs and arse were clearly on display below the hem of my old T-Shirt as she strode towards Rhea.

"Of course. I'd love too. And Andy, don't be too long," Abi seductively told me and Jez, and we watched as my bottomless sister and bottomless lover walked out of the room, their hips swinging from side to side.

Jez wiped his face and turned back to me. "Dude, you need to get me a date with your sister. She is totally hot."

"She is totally fourteen," I told him and he stood and stared at the archway where they went.

"Fook me. You teasin' me, right? She's seventeen at least. She is so fookin' awesome."

I grinned as he spoke and looked up at the ceiling. "She is, isn't she? But then Abi is awesome too and she really is the most incredible girl in every way."

"What about the chicks from the club. You know 'em right? Can you set me up on a date with one of them girls?" He implored and I rolled my eyes.

"No offence but sixteen year-old College students are hardly choice dates when they have the pick of any guy in the town. Anyway, I thought you were going out with Jodie," I asked and he shook his head.

"No!" Jez replied quickly. "I'm not. She dain't like me in that way."

I gave a Gallic shrug of the shoulders and looked at him staring at the front cover of the magazine on the table. "Oh well."

"Look I came to say we are all having a kick-around in the park if you fancy it later." I promised him I might join him after I've spent some time with Abi and he smirked. I escorted him to the door, half-naked and returned to the lounge to see Abi and Rhea at the bottom of the stairs, grinning like Cheshire cats.

"What did he say about you Abi?" Rhea asked rhetorically. "You are the 'most incredible girl as well in every way.' I think he's smitten, you know?"

"And even called his little sister 'awesome.'" Abi added and I gave a small grin.

"Are you OK Abi?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Just a bit of a shock to see it really. I didn't know or expect my past to catch up with me quite so easily."

Rhea put her arm around Abi's flanks and looked up at her. "If it makes you feel any better, you do look very sexy and to be honest, I am a little tempted me-self. If bro'll share you that is. It's such a classy picture though. I'm well jealous and as for everyone else, fuck 'em, right?" I saw a smile flicker across Abi's face as Rhea spoke and for once felt glad she was in the room. She dealt with Jez perfectly and her warmth and silliness was just what Abi needed. "And you can do me a favour. While that testosterone-filled ape cleans the club, we can go shopping. I need some new underwear and know the ideal person to help me choose."

"Is that wise?" I asked and Rhea shook her head.

"Come on Abi, let's get dressed and hit the shops. Retail therapy is just what you need."

I was left alone for the day as Abi and Rhea left the flat excitedly ten minutes after Jez left and, after explaining to Mum where I was, I collected the keys to let myself into the club to do my job. I had finished by one and there was still no sign of Mum or Ikenna so I locked up and wandered back up the fire escape.

I knew there was some ham in the fridge and went to get myself a sandwich when I saw Mum huddled up with a blanket on a chair in the dining room. She had a hot drink and looked pale and weak as I came in.

"You don't look well," I told her as I placed the keys on the table in front of her.

She groaned. "I'm fine. And Andy please don't leave those sorts of magazines around." I looked across at the copy of UK Babes on top of the newspaper and went to protest but she continued, "I hate to see them in this house but you are sixteen now so I won't stop you having them but keep them in your room. I don't want Rhea seeing them"

"It's not mine, I was given it," I replied and she looked up,.

"So it is yours"

"No, turn to page 24," I told her and she sneered. "There's something interesting in it."

"I'm not interested." I picked up the magazine and turned to the "Readers Wives" page and put it down in front of her. "Andy, I don't want ... oh fucking hell Andy, that's Abi. Have you seen this?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I've seen it. I was given it, because it contains Abi."

"Has Abi seen it?"

"Yes, she was here when Jez, well when he came to give it. But she didn't know about it before it was printed a couple of months ago."

"Poor Abi. She really has been through the mill." Mum looked at the picture and I closed the magazine. "Did she know before?"

I shook my head and sniffed. "Proper shock to her, very down about it at one point."

"She does look very beautiful though, doesn't she?"

I froze for a moment and took the magazine and put it on top of the cupboards out of sight. "Yeah. I said as much as to Jez, although he was more interested in Rhea. Called her 'awesome.'"

Mum took a deep breath and gave a hacking cough, before wiping her eyes. "Did he?"

"Yeah. He's a poor deluded soul. Or just desperate, maybe, I don't know."


Rhea and Abi returned an hour later, having been to Milton Keynes and with four bags of shopping. Abi smiled warmly as she entered the room and Rhea came bounding in.

"You better have spent your money not Abi's," Mum warned and Rhea puffed.

"Yes, I only spent my allowance from Dad," she blustered.

"So what have you bought?" Mum asked and Rhea gave a withered look.

"You look much better," Rhea told her with a smile.

"Rhea," Mum croaked. "What have you bought? I'll only see it when I do the washing, anyway."

"Do you want to still go for that walk?" I asked Abi who had a couple of bags of her own.

"Yeah, but you need to put this bag in your room and not open it, you promise?" I grinned as I took the bag, folding it over at the top before putting it upstairs in my wardrobe before we left with Rhea still fidgeting about showing Mum all of her purchases.

Abi and I had a nice walk along the canal towards a little village called Broughton, and although the pub wasn't on the canal, we had a nice drink in the snug before walking back. For the first time since she had rejected me and we started our friendship with benefits, we had just enjoyed each others' company. She was quiet at times as she thought and contemplated what Jez had exposed but did not really want to talk about it.

She was adamant she was not prepared to discuss Rhea's purchases that day so we eventually settled on a discussion about music. She was hardly an avid rock music fan but we could agree on some our tastes and just wandered chatting amicably.

"I want you to stay the night," Mum asked Abi the moment we returned. "If you want to that is. I mean, Angela's away, right?

Abi nodded and looked at Rhea and me, expecting us to be the architect of the request but I looked blankly at her and Rhea was sulking on the couch. "Sure," Abi said surprised and looked at Rhea. "You OK?"

"She's confiscated my red lingerie set. The one I got free."

Abi chuckled. "Well I did warn you."

"It was my favourite," Rhea murmured disconsolately.

"How did you get it free?" I asked Abi and she looked at Rhea and then Mum.

"When I chose two sets and Rhea selected one from this little shop, Rhea opened negotiations and got some money off, and a free set."

Rhea puffed out her chest and folded her arms. "Actually, I got a third off the prices and a free set for Abi and a free set for me from their sale shelf. Small shop, business was slow. It was worth it to them to get money in the till and clear some stock."

I blinked and looked at Mum. "Get her to do your negotiation with suppliers," I teased and Rhea's eyes lit up. "Might get you a better deal!"

"If I negotiate a better deal then I can have my lingerie back, right?"

"No. You can have it when you are older," Mum told her and Rhea sat back and thought for a moment.

"Well I'm already four hours older than when I bought it, so that counts, and I can have it back?"

"Rhea," Mum said her finger pointing towards my sister, "don't be facetious."

"Well how much older? I am fifteen in two months time."

"It's see-through with a split crotch. You are too young for it."

"Can I have it when I get to fifteen?" Rhea asked and Mum rolled her eyes.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because it is not appropriate. You can have it when I think you are ready."

"I'm ready now," Rhea implored but Mum shook her head. "I know where you hide things anyway," Rhea told her crossing her arms.

"You take it back and I will throw it in the bin," Mum threatened but Rhea scowled.

"This is not fair," she complained. "It's mine. I bought it."

"You are not old enough," Mum thundered. "And that is my last word on the subject."

"Right, then I'll take direct action," Rhea said, her eyes fizzing with mischief and took off her T-Shirt to expose her bra that she unclipped to release her breasts and then slid her denim skirt down her legs with her knickers to display her pubic hair and pussy.

"RHEA!"

"No. I have no intention of wearing it everyday or to school but you don't trust me so I am going naked in the flat until you do. This is a protest."

"Sort of like a hunger strike only with clothes?" I teased and Abi suppressed a giggle at the serious face of Rhea.

"Rhea, put your clothes on now," Mum warned but Rhea shook her head. "We have visitors to this flat and when they come I don't want any embarrassment."

"Not until you return MY clothing that I bought with MY money. Either I am allowed to select all of my clothes or none of them."

"Shall we go upstairs?" I asked Abi as I could sense Rhea and Mum about to start shouting.

"Good idea," Abi whispered and we slipped out of the room just as my unwell mother squared up to my angry sister.


Rhea didn't get dressed, or get her underwear returned and ate her dinner naked. Mum was unimpressed and although she went to work after tea was still feeling ill. Abi kissed me before she left and Rhea made "ehhh" sound as she did.

It was weird playing on the PlayStation with my little sister naked but she didn't seem bothered at all by it and I have never found her sexually attractive anyhow; her rampant mischief making and violence ensured that my attitude towards her was not one of attraction but more of mutual respect with a sprinkling of trepidation and a dash of fear.

This was not to say I didn't love her, of course I did, I just always knew I had to watch my back as she was often up to something during the day and probably dreaming of being up to something at night. It was a reputation that was well-founded and of her own making.

I went to bed before Rhea with my little sister commenting that I was "getting my rest in" that I chose to ignore. How prancing around naked entitled her to pass judgement on my morals I do not know but in her own little world Rhea was always right and everyone else was either wrong or agreed with her.

Abi sidled up to me at 2am and kissed me on the cheeks. I was not totally awake and felt a body manoeuvre itself over me before the familiar sounds and feelings of Abi's mouth gently encircling my cock.

This woke me up nicely and I opened my eyes to see Abi's crack perched above my face. I let Abi know I was fully compos mentis by sticking my tongue out and running it down her slit. She shuddered when I first touched her but she positioned her pelvis so her genitals were nicely presented to me so I could give her the pleasure she wanted.

It was pitch black in my room and I ran my hands up and down Abi's thighs and gently touched her button that was protruding from its' hood with my fingers. I felt Abi shudder again as my touch hit her sensitive spot and rolled it in my fingers. She stopped spiking her mouth over my cock but I felt her warm breath on my glans.

I heard her moan and cry as my fingers darted over her clitoris and tongue lapped at her hole. She squealed and rocked back on her pelvis. A hand appeared to move my fingers away.

"Too much," she murmured at me and I set about flicking her hole with my tongue. Her sweetness lingered on my lips and I could feel her wetness drip down my face.

After a few minutes I returned to her button with my lips and sucked gently. Abi was perched up and sitting nearly bolt upright and I ran my lips along her slit and probed her hole and then flicked her clitoris.

I felt a hand grip my engorged member and she began pumping it, rubbing her fingers over the glans. I could feel the familiar build up of pressure in my testicles and groaned, but Abi was already orgasming and I clamped my lips over her button and sucked. She bucked and rocked as I did and then leant back.

She resumed her grip on my cock and began stroking it quicker than before. I sighed and flicked her rosebud while my thumb explored her slit while my finger danced over her mons. She groaned and I continued.

The ecstasy my body wanted was building and my testicles tighten and a spot inside my perineum tingle. My legs shook gently and with a suppressed moan, spurted my seed onto Abi's fingers.

I was breathing heavily when Abi told me not to stop and resumed my tongue worship of Abi's anus and rubbing of her slit that caused her to groan again. She climaxed and smiled as she climbed off of me.

She gestured for me to climb on top of her and she guided my recently spent member into her. I gave a warm sigh as she gripped my erect member with her muscles and I began to slowly rock in and out.

Abi groaned and hugged me tightly. I enjoyed the slow passionate sex we had and there was a warmness, a beautiful glow as I thrusted gently in and out of her. I could feel the inevitable pressure rising and as I pumped in harder and harder, the intimate, slow sex was replaced by rough, lustful intercourse.

Abi sighed, panted and threw her head back; her breathing was ragged and her heart racing. As I reached my point of no return I came inside her and she groaned as my cum spurted against her walls.

We stayed there for a minute showering each other with soft kisses and then we got cleaned up, or more accurately, Abi cleaned us both up smiling profusely.

"I take it we do not care about the photo then?" I asked her as we settled down in my bed.

Abi curled into me and looked up. "I did, but I spoke to your mum tonight and it has put it in perspective a bit. It is a nice picture and Rhea said I should take it as a complement that they printed it."

"Rhea said that?" I asked, not thinking my little sister would miss the opportunity to cause mischief.

"Oh yeah. She said I should take some more classy pictures and send them in. She says if there is ogling to be done then I should get paid for it."

"Yeah that sounds like Rhea."

"And she said she could sort it all out for a twenty percent cut." I swore and Abi giggled. "It's OK, I'm not going to, but as much as I don't like it being there, I can live with it. There are worse things in life," she said with a grin and settled into my bed, putting her arm around me. "And much, much better things."


Abi passed me a can of deodorant when she got up and looked at her puzzled. "There are subtler ways of telling someone they need a shower, you know."

Abi chuckled as she wiped herself free of my semen that I had squirted onto her chest as part of Abi's waking up routine. "No. It's just I don't like your current one."

I looked at her and sighed. "I do."

"Andy, it makes you smell like a teenager."

I paused for a moment and grinned. "Well I am a teenager."

"Yes, I know that. But you shouldn't smell like a teenager. It's ... well off-putting. So I am taking your Lynx and replacing it with something a bit classier."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Do you like getting the benefits bit of our friendship?"

"Well yeah," I replied a bit shyly.

"Then no. You have no choice," she told me with a smile and cocked her head. "But you like me really, right?" I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows, teasing her as I hummed in thought; she knew I didn't need to answer that!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.