Janice: Service With a Smile - Cover

Janice: Service With a Smile

by Dapper Dan

Copyright© 2012 by Dapper Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Young waitress is having a really bad day. But things are about to look up for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

DISCLAIMERS:

[This is a work of fiction. The story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps some female fantasies as well. It is a fantasy and as such, the story may or may not conform entirely with reality. But isn't that the whole point of fantasies? With historical exceptions, all other locations, events, and characters are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

I do not practice nor do I condone any of the sexual acts about which I write, other than straight, heterosexual relationships. Beside the fact that most other forms of sexual behavior are illegal, I still don't judge consenting adults for their sexual preferences except where such behavior is hurtful/harmful to others, such as pedophilia.

None-the-less, many people have FANTASIES of such taboo laden behavior to achieve sexual gratification or whatever, but have no intentions whatsoever of carrying out such behavior in actual practice. That said, if I have struck a particular fantasy of yours, read and enjoy.

CHARACTERS:

Janice Labian ... lead female character, eighteen, high school senior, pretty, intelligent, and not quite from the wrong side of the tracks

Dan Felthammer ... male lead character, twenty-eight, customer in cafe where Janice waitressed


It'd been one hell of a day. It was Christmas vacation and I was an eighteen year old, high school senior. And there I was, stuck in this fucking cafe, waitressing for more money to add to my college fund for next year. Everybody else was out cruising the mall, or something. Shit!
About everything that could go wrong that day, went wrong.

I dropped a full pot of coffee on the floor in the morning. That was one shit load of glass and coffee to clean up. Just before noon, I burnt the fingers on my right hand when I picked up a too hot bowl of soup for a customer. Dropped that too, creating still another mess for me to clean up.

Then, in the afternoon, I accidentally short changed two different customers at the cash register and had my pedigree read loud enough for the whole cafe to hear. The fact that I am extremely attractive did't seem to help much, at least not those two times.

That second guy, of the two I short changed, just walked out. He'd no sooner left than I got a phone call from my asshole boyfriend that he couldn't pick me up at the end of my shift, which was less than ten minutes away, and I should look for another ride home. Shit! Then I saw that another customer, sitting at the counter overheard my end of the phone call.

I'd been talking to that customer about my day when I had to go to the register and shortchanged the second guy who'd just left. After the phone call, I walked back to my listening post customer, almost in tears. In fact, I did start leaking a tear or two as I got back to him. He gave me his hanky and tried to soothe me.

Now this was one hunk of a specimen of the male animal. He looked to be late twenties, terribly handsome, blond, blue eyed, and "earthy!" He was well over six feet tall and sure knew how to charm a girl. I soothed easily.

He said, "Not to worry, I can run you home, if you want."

"Oh God, that sure would be great," I replied. "I need to go in back to clock out and get my coat, then I'll be right back."

I had a feeling about this guy, so I also stopped in the john and removed my bra and my panties and threw them in the trash can. I clocked out as I walked by the time clock and back out front to Dan. He'd told me his name at the start of our first conversation when I first waited on him...

We walked out to his car and got in. It was a Porche 911 (or so he told me, I wouldn't have known) and fire engine red.

As Dan started the engine, I said, "Dan, my folks don't expect me home for a couple of hours. They knew my boyfriend was supposed to pick me up and we were going out shopping. I'm mad at him and horny as hell. Would you be interested in curing my horniness before you take me home?"

I know that little speech seemed aggressive and forward, especially to a guy I'd just met, but I'd told him the blunt truth. I was in fact frustrated, very hony, and very angry with my boyfriend. So be it.

Well, he roared out of the parking lot onto Dart Avenue so fast, he snapped my head back into the head restraint on my seat. It was a good thing there was no snow or ice around yet.

As he shifted gears, he said, "Where to, babe?"

I replied, "There's a good motel about a mile further down this road that will do nicely."

Since Dan's car was a manual floor shift with contour bucket seats, there was no snuggling or hand play (I could have saved the bra). Anyway, He was too busy driving in traffic and dealing with stoplights. We were securely belted in place anyway. But, my pussy was getting wet in anticipation and my nipples ached. I could also detect a rather large bulge growing down the left trouser leg of Dan's pants. Little beads of sweat were starting to form on his forehead.

Dan mustta been in a hurry to get to the motel or he was showing off or both, because he burned rubber through three gear changes as he pulled away from all five stoplights we had to negotiate on our way. It's a good thing traffic was light, because by the time he up-shifted all the way, we were really moving.

When we got to the motel, Dan told me to wait in the car while he went in to register. When he came back out, we drove to the other end of the building as he said our room was just inside the rear door. Dan locked the car as we got out, first grabbing a sack from the floor in back of his seat, and we trooped into the motel to our room.

With heavy winter coats on, there was no immediate hanky panky again. The first thing I noticed on entering the room was the large four person jacuzzi! Oh man, this was going to be great. My boyfriend could never have afforded this kind of luxury, the jerk.

We hung up our coats and turned to face each other. Now, some of you might be thinking, "Boy, she sure jumped feet first into this without looking!"

Well, not quite. Fucking was not new to me. My father ran off with the next door neighbor's wife when I was five. In addition to waitressing, mother slept around, a lot, usually for a fee to raise me and three brothers. I knew my oldest brother's adult site pass word and spent a lot of time on the web looking at porno sites starting in the seventh grade.

I lost my cherry in the eighth grade to one of my classmates. He was so ignorant and naive, not to mention inept. I was a "cute doll" growing up. Once I hit puberty, I developed into a real bomb of a beauty and discovered that I had a full blown sex drive with a fixated interest in doing something about it.

My tits seemed to grow overnight from nothing to gigantic and, of course, the boys noticed immediately. The rest of me was very nicely proportioned also and athletically fit from volleyball, soccer, and basketball participation in high school.

That I'm indeed a talented athlete is evidenced by my playing varsity starting from my sophomore year in all three sports and that I received a full ride scholarship offer in all three sports from four different universities.

I also moved very quickly from the classmate who took my cherry to high school boys, as I looked much older than my true age, by at least two years. I still do.

During the rest of my eighth grade year, I fucked ten different high school guys. I added ten more each of my first three high school years and got the resulting reputation. Class slut, round heels, pushover, easy lay, whore, nympho, etc.

But I didn't care, I JUST LIKE TO FUCK! I LOVE TO FUCK, I ENJOY IT, I NEED IT! My so-called "boy friend," was merely a convenience of my senior year to have a guaranteed date for main school social functions. Mostly, he goes his way and I go mine, like tonight.

So, when the opportunity with Dan developed, I didn't hesitate, I went for it. And so you see, nothing new to me. Thus, there Dan and I were, turning to face each other with the sexual tension as tight as a guitar string about to snap.

We reached for each other at the same time. He embraced me with a tight hug and a passionate kiss. I'd already reached for and grabbed onto the bulge in his pants and put that bulge in a vice-grip squeeze.

Dan flinched, "Jesus, girl, save the pieces, hey?"

Dan moved to place his arms around me and his hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me tight against his huge erection, my hand trapped between us. His cock was sticking straight up against his belly as I managed to withdraw my hand. I ground my pussy into his cock as Dan kneaded and caressed my ass.

I felt Dan slip his hands under the waist band of my slacks and roam around on the bare flesh of my butt. My pussy was leaking more and more into the crotch of my slacks. The absence of panties didn't seem to affect him one way or the other.

Dan was also kissing and nibbling on my neck and ears, first on one side and then on the other before he brought his lips to mine. Mouths opened. Tongues entwined. We were licking and slurping in passionate French kissing as his hands worked their magic on my hot ass. I had his shirt open and was caressing his chest, tweaking his nipples to hard erection.

One of Dan's hands then crept between my legs and down my bare butt crack to my pussy, caressing up and down and getting thoroughly wet. He found my cunt hole and plunged his middle finger in to the hilt. I moaned and bucked harder against his hard-on.

Dan slid my pants down and they dropped on the floor. His hand covered my pussy and squeezed. His middle finger again went into my cunt to tickle my G-Spot. I lost it then and moaned into my first orgasm of the night, squirting pussy juice all over Dan's hand and dripping it down the inside of my thighs. With his free hand, Dan removed my top and let my big tits hang out, exposed and tingling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.