Look but Don't Touch - Cover

Look but Don't Touch

by LexiRose

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Erotica Sex Story: What starts out as a simple mutual masturbation fantasy turns into something a little more interactive

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   .

There is only one rule: you can look but you can't touch. Are you in agreement? OK then, let us begin.


I sit at one end of the bed, you at the other. This seemed like a good idea when I thought of it, but the reality is that I'm terrified. No matter what we've done before, I always worry that I won't live up to your expectations and I'd hate for you to be disappointed in me.

For a moment we sit there staring at each other. I know that if I let this go on too long then I won't be able to do it all, nerves will get the better of me, and I can see you're getting impatient. Believe me when I say I've never done this before and please be gentle with me?

Lifting my hand, I begin to unbutton my shirt, starting at the bottom and working my way up. The fabric falls naturally back in place so that by the time I'm finished, although it's now completely undone, you can see nothing. I can sense your frustration.

Careful not to reveal too much I lean over and hand you my camera. You look down at it for a second, then back up at me, I grin and switch it on, my shirt slipping to the side a little so that you catch a glimpse of my bra before I sit back and it drops back into place.

Raising the camera, you snap off a photo.


Holding your gaze, I slowly raise my knees to my chest, ankles crossed and I lean back, resting my weight on my hands.

The action causes my shirt to fall open and my skirt to rise up my bare legs. I shrug my shoulders and the shirt slides teasingly down my arms to rest at my wrists. Now I am revealed, but the way I have positioned myself means you can see very little, my bare shoulders, the thin straps of my bra, my knees hiding my breasts from your view. My skirt is high up my legs and you can see all the way up and down them, but frustratingly, not between them, my knees pressed tight together and my ankles preventing you from seeing any further.

You wonder if I'm wearing any panties and the thought makes you grin, your trousers starting to feel tight. You're not wearing anything beneath them and your cock pushes against your zip, the hard metal and coarse fabric rubbing against you as you wriggle slightly to get comfortable.

My breathing is quick now, partly from nerves and partly from arousal. I don't know if I'm doing it right or not but sitting here half naked, teasing you, is certainly having an effect on me.

I can feel my nipples tightening inside the cups of my bra as my breathing causes them to rub against the rough lace, a combination of pain and pleasure that makes my eyes close for a second and my back arch forward. I can feel myself getting wetter, my pussy swollen and slick with my juices.

Opening my eyes I watch you carefully as I lean forward and tug the sleeves of my shirt from my wrists, tossing it carelessly off the bed. I see you smirk as my movements reveal part of me to you. Resting my chin on my knees I look up at you and you take another photograph.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.