Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 25: Dee Adds Six for Nine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Dee Adds Six for Nine - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

We sat in the restaurant chatting, drinking whatever it was that was in front of us, and generally re-hashed old times a little. I was feeling a little better about things knowing that I had Dee. She is an amazing young woman and as much as I loved both Marie and Lisa, neither could really stand up to Dee in my mind. Some of the pain was slowly being washed away already.

After a few hours, we decided to adjourn to the house and continue there. This could turn out to be a very long night. We've had these kinds of discussions before in the old days, and it seemed like before we knew it, the sun was coming up over the horizon and it was time for the day workers to shower and get off to work – with no sleep. We were all a little younger then!

I don't know what was said, but there was something "floating" around that was making Dee fairly uneasy. I whispered to her but she just said it was nothing and went on with the conversations.

Dee still had that "body language" that told me something was going on in her head, and it was making her nervous. Maybe she thought her grand idea wasn't such a grand idea after all, or maybe one of the others looked at me in a way that made her reevaluate her own emotions. I don't know. I'm sure I'll find out later.

The conversations went on long into the night. We touched on just about any and every subject imaginable. Something Dee noticed was how close Marie and her mother were. Lisa was good with it because she knew that Tara was definitely in the "likes guys" corner, but wouldn't throw a good woman out of bed. She could live with that, besides she had me. We didn't have intercourse, but we still made love very intensely. Usually when we were finished and recovered, she would slide down and suck a load out of me. For a lesbian, she sure liked to drink come.

Dee still had the uneasy aura surrounding her. She was keeping up with the conversations but there was just something making her a little uneasy.

Somewhere in the course of everything going on Marie spotted the uneasiness and pegged it immediately. There still isn't much grass growing under Marie's feet.

She got up from the couch and with her drink in her hand, walked over to the easy chair where Dee was sitting with me and leaned over whispering something into her ear. Dee got an immediate smile and nodded her head. She stood up and grabbed her glass and both she and Marie hugged each other and announced that the bride and one of the bridesmaids needed to talk between themselves, and they'd be back a little later.

Lisa looked up at Marie and when they both made eye contact, there was an understanding of what was up and Lisa simply gave them both a knowing smile.


Dee took Marie by the hand and led her off towards the guest rooms. They found the one that Marie and Lisa had "claimed" and went in, shut the door, and looking at each other went to sit on the bed.

Dee wasn't all that sure what Marie wanted, but she had said she needed to talk to her.

"I saw that look on your face sweetie," Marie started softly. "I don't know how else to say it, but you have nothing to fret about with either Lisa or me. We are together, and have been for many years and that's not going to change."

"But, Tom said that you two were really in love --"

"Yes, we were Dee, but that was quite a few years ago. I know Tom's feelings towards me haven't changed and mine for him haven't either, but YOU are his chosen mate, not me."

"Tom said this to us an awful lot at that time, and I'll say it to you here and now sweetie, neither Lisa nor I would ever consider putting ourselves between the two of you. No way! We love Tom far too much to play those kinds of emotional games."

Forming tears and choking her words, "We all broke each others hearts once before Dee, and I'm sure none of us want that feeling in our hearts ever again. It was an extremely painful parting, but we all knew that it needed to happen."

With crocodile tears beginning to roll down her cheeks Marie continued, "Personally, I wasn't ready to give him up yet, but Lisa convinced me, and she was right, that I'd never be ready to give him up. Lisa and I needed to allow him to move on so that we could do the same Dee. I think it's probably the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life."

Dee relaxed a little and nodded her head to Marie.

With a huge growing smile Marie giggled, "Believe me, I would love to have him in bed again Dee, but that is one hundred percent up to you and Tom. He may not want that. Like I said, our parting was very painful for all of us, and he may not want to revisit those emotions. You may not be comfortable with him sleeping with an old, for lack of a better word, girlfriend."

"He sleeps with mom when she's here," Dee admitted. "It makes me pretty nervous sometimes when I think about his feelings towards her in the past, but they still love each other a lot. Tom always makes sure he shows me that I'm his choice, so it seems to work ok. It just makes me a little scared sometimes."

Marie reached for Dee to hug her and Dee just melted into her arms. The two women hugged for a long time feeling each other's warmth.

"Sweetie," Marie started with a thoughtful look, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are still young, unsure and insecure. I know that you two have been together for a few years and that you are absolutely devoted to each other, that is quite obvious.

Marie let out a heavy sigh, "I can tell you from my own experiences, that when you're young and don't have a lot of "life" to compare against, loving relationships like you and Tom have can be very scary. You've committed to him and though he's committed to you, there's always that little doubt sticking you in the ribs every now and then."

Dee smiled at her and shyly whispered, "Yeah, you're right. I know deep in my heart that he will not stray or leave." Then with a hearty chuckle, "He gets enough strange pussy here that he doesn't need to stray. Shit, he gets plenty at home."

They both laughed loudly at that statement. Marie could see in her eyes that she'd relaxed a little, and that was a good thing.

Dee continued, "I know he's going to want to sleep with you and Lisa, Marie, and on the surface I'm totally good with it. There's just this niggling thing that makes me nervous."

"Well if that niggling has anything to do with either me or Lisa walking away with him, you can put that one to bed right here and now, young lady. Ain't 'no fucking way' that's going to happen! I'd let him fuck me silly, but then I go home with my mate."

They began to giggle, but Marie continued, "We love him Dee. That's a fact and nothing you or anyone else will ever say or do that will change that."

"Honey, I'm totally in love with Lisa. She is my chosen mate for this lifetime, and as much as I love Tom, he doesn't fit in the lifestyle. We're gay women Dee, and he's a straight man. That we got along at all for as long as we did is only a tribute to Tom's gentle caring about a woman's needs. It's the only reason we kept him around honey. Well, he also provided great security for all of us as you probably already know."

"Except for Lisa we all enjoyed a cock once in a while. Well for me it was more than once I a while, but that's neither here nor there."

Dee smiled and started to giggle.

"Dee, if Tom had been a typical guy with a wham, bam, thank you ma'am, he'd have been history after the first go round. He is the ONLY man I've ever asked to stay or come back. Well other than the piece of shit I almost married. Thank god I got wise to that before it was too late."

"What about the others?" Dee asked.

"Carol and Sheryl?" Marie queried.

Dee nodded her head looking directly into Marie's eyes.

"Carol and Sheryl used him like they would have used a dildo. They liked him, and they enjoyed making love with him, but to them he was just a once in a while replacement for the plastic or rubber with batteries. I know Tom had more feelings for them than that, but that's the way he is. If it had been meaningless to him, he wouldn't have done it at all."

Dee nodded at that and whispered, "For sure."

Marie started to chuckle as she said, "Something Tom always said, and it is sooooo true! 'Meaningless sex, a fuck for a fuck's sake, is nothing more than overly complicated masturbation. It's less hassle and less of a mess to take things in your own hand. Literally'."

Dee had started to repeat it along with Marie causing both to giggle at the end.

"I take it you've heard it as well," giggled Marie to a nodding Dee.

Dee snorted. "But, It's so true!"

They just sat there together for a few minutes. Dee reached over and took Marie by the hand and smiled when she made eye contact

Letting out a heavy sigh, "I kind of think that you're like the rest of us Dee, and I'd like very much to make love with you. You seem like a very passionate, sensitive, sensuous woman."

With a huge smile Marie continued, "I have to admit sweetie, you are a beautiful young woman and I DO like girls."

Dee pulled back just a little, and blushing some, looked deeply into Marie's eyes then moved her face in to give her a kiss. It wasn't a friendship kiss. It was a full on, lovers "fuck me" kiss, and both of the women noted the intensity. Both also thought, "for pursuit at a more appropriate time."

"Dee you'll just have to trust me when I say that we're not a threat to you in your relationship with Tom. In fact we're both incredibly happy that he's finally found a good woman in his life. I know he was chasing your mom for quite a few years, but she was just too busy, and now we understand she's retired. Shit. Thirty two and retired must be nice!"

Chuckling mildly, "You'll have to tell me how you and Tom got hooked up. The last time I remember seeing you was at least 6 years ago; I think you were twelve or something like that. I could tell by the way you were looking at him that you wanted to get your hooks in. Anybody that saw the look in your eyes wouldn't have EVEN wanted to get in your way!"

Dee just smiled at Marie telling her, "I'll definitely do that. You'll probably laugh, but it's a fun story," she chuckled. Then changing up the subject, "I'm really kind of curious about Lisa, is she still a virgin?"

Marie smiled at her and said, "Yes she is. Tom almost changed that at one point, but didn't do the impulsive thing and made Lisa sleep on it. By morning she'd 'come to her senses' I guess you'd say. She loves Tom a lot too. Between me and you, and please don't say anything to anyone about this ok?"

Dee looked at her with a surprised look, but nodded her head, "I'm good at keeping secrets Marie. Tom's taught me, 'need to know' only."

Marie laughed at that because she remembers Tom and his "need to know" bullshit from the service. It was a good policy though. "Always tell the truth so you don't have to remember what you said to who, only answer the question asked, and never volunteer any information. If someone has a 'need to know', brief them, if not, say nothing," they both chuckled.

"Dee, don't be overly surprised if Lisa comes to talk to you about Tom. Keep an open mind with her. I think she may have decided that she wants him to relieve her of her virginity. I'm not sure if it will happen, but don't be surprised."

"She's said something to me a few times when we were making love," Marie actually blushed telling Dee about their love. "We'll be finished and both of us exhausted and she'll say something like, 'Marie I love you, and making love with you is the best, but sometimes, like right now, I feel empty. I'm content. I'm very satisfied, but I feel empty, like there's something missing.' I've told her a dozen times what it is she's missing, but she won't 'go out and get it'. It's going to be Tom or nobody."

"It's the same way I feel about him. I love Lisa Dee, but I love Tom as well, and I don't think I'd ever let any other man touch me again."

Chuckling she said, "But back to Lisa sweetie, she's no threat to you whatsoever, so hear her out. She may ask you questions about things, because she heard that Tom was very caring and gentle when you and he first made love."

Dee just nodded her head deep in thought. This was getting weird, but somehow Marie had set her mind at ease and she was no longer concerned about either Lisa or Marie. She took a good look at Marie, and decided that she would definitely want to sleep with her. She'd already made that observation about Lisa. Tom had said they were incredibly beautiful women, and that was no exaggeration, but she didn't feel inadequate in any way.

This is good, because she isn't!


Hand in hand and giggling like two schoolgirls making fun of someone, Dee and Marie returned to the living room where everyone else was still engaged in good conversation.

I could tell that Dee had relaxed, a lot!

Marie had a big grin on her face and turned to give Dee a quick peck, then sat down with Lisa throwing her arms around her kissing her very passionately.

Dee moved over to sit in my lap giving me a loving look in the eyes and a great kiss. She let out a heavy sigh when the kiss was done and whispered, "I love you Tommy!"

I smiled at her and let her know I felt the same. I also asked her if she and Marie had a good talk and she nodded smiling brightly.

"Settle any bothers?" I asked.

She nodded again and whispered, "Yeah, we talked about some things that were bothering me and they're not bothering me anymore."

"Marie's very straight up Dee, so I'm glad you talked. Lisa is too, but you should know that if you have any kind of issues, take it to them directly. I know you're good at that, but that some people will take it the wrong way. Neither Lisa nor Marie will take it the wrong way. Ok?"

"Yeah, that's the feeling I get too Tommy. I really like them both already." Then with an evil grin, "I told Marie that I wanted to make love with her."

I looked at her with surprise and asked, "And?"

"Some other time. Maybe after the wedding and honeymoon, but there's too much going on right now." Then with a big chuckle, "That is subject to change at a moments notice."

"I'll bet," I said with a big grin.

It appeared that Marie and Lisa had a similar conversation. Lisa gave Dee a sultry look, which Dee didn't miss and though I didn't see it directly, I'd bet it was returned.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Ms. Dee and Ms. Lisa are going to get along very well. They were very similar in their passion so it would be interesting to see how time progressed.

In all of this drama Carol and Sheryl just looked on with feigned interest. I'm not overly surprised in that neither of them was ever as warm to me as Marie and Lisa. They were both very passionate women, but it was obvious they weren't into our loving at the same level that I was.

It was always caring and loving with them. I always had the feeling that to them I was just a piece of meat to satisfy their urges. Don't get me wrong, there were some feelings there, but mine were not returned in the same way they were given. Of the two, Carol was probably the best in bed, but it may have only been attitude. Sheryl was almost a cold fish.

It was all good though, and I was thrilled to see all four of them. My emotions were on a roller coaster, but I think Dee had reconciliation in mind. It is one of those things that have been long buried in my psyche that really needs to be dug up and dealt with. How the fuck does Dee always manage to figure this shit out?

Life isn't always a smooth sail, but this young woman is, for me, the most perfect 'first mate' there will ever be. I'm sure there will be rough seas, but I am so looking forward to taking this young woman as my wife, there is nothing that we cannot make happen for us.

As her mother has said, many times, "Tom, you and Dee are a perfectly matched set." I certainly wouldn't argue with that assessment. In my mind she is one incredible woman.

Dee happened to mention that Julie and Heather were going to be by later and that hopefully she could spend 'time' with Heather.

Nothing like a house full!


A few hours' later Dee's two young friends knocked on the door and were shocked to see the house full of 'strange women'.

"Is there going to be room for us to be here Dee?" Heather asked.

"Oh yeah, there's actually two rooms open, so we can use one of them if you want," Dee said shyly giving Heather a hopeful look.

Heather smiled and nodded her head saying softly, "That's cool with me Dee. I'm sure Julie will enjoy the different company as well. We need to talk."

Dee looked at Julie with a grin, "I only told Tommy that you and Heather were coming over Jules, so if you want him tonight, he's all yours."

I'm listening to this entire going on wondering when the victim gets to say his "peace". Dee looked over at me with an evil grin, then seeing the look on my face began to howl. Just about everyone stopped what they were doing to look at Dee.

"Tommy, I wish you could see the look on your face," she laughed.

Marie and Lisa apparently noticed as well because they were starting to laugh right along with Dee.

"This is too much," Dee choked out. "Nine women and one guy. Tommy knows his goose is cooked."

That got everyone else laughing, but I just shook my head forlornly throwing both of my hands in the air to surrender to whatever this bevy of girls had in mind.

Marie looked at Lisa and whispered, "Do you believe this?"

Lisa shook her head with a grin. They both chuckled and turned to pay attention to what was going on in the room.

After a quick look at Dee for her approval, Julie moved over to my chair and looking down at me with a questioning look asked, "May I?"

Not even bothering to look to Dee for approval, I just nodded my head and whispered, "By all means Julie, I've missed you."

Sitting softly in my lap, she put her arms around my neck and leaned in for a very passionate kiss. We lost ourselves in each other's eyes. She wiggled her ass and giggled softly when she felt my dick react to having an absolutely beautiful young woman's pussy so close and only separated by a few thin pieces of cloth.

"Julie, I'd very much like to make love with you tonight if you're available," I whispered to her.

She smiled shyly and nodded her head before leaning down and nipping my neck softly with her teeth. She moved her face up and whispered in my ear, "I'd like that Tommy. I've been thinking about you for a few weeks now, and would love to feel you filling me again."

With a light chuckle she added, "I think that's what Dee had in mind for the weekend. She's been drooling over Heather for a couple weeks now, but things just haven't been able to work. Heather enjoys Dee a lot, so it works out really good for both of us." Then with a serious look, "I think Heather and Dee are going to enjoy each other, but something tells me that Heather has something else in mind also."

I nodded, though I hadn't really heard the last part, and gave her a quick nip on the nose then kissed her softly on her lips. We sat back with our drinks and joined in the lively group gab that was the living room this evening.

With the number of us it would have been fun to make the club, logistically it would be nuts so we just called out for some Thai delivery. While we were waiting for Mr. Tran to drop it all off, Dee and club Carol got out a couple "party tables" and set them on either side of the large circular "lazy Susan" table where we'd put all the chow once it got here.

Dinner was a lot of fun, and quite honestly I'm a little surprised that a food fight didn't break out. Fortunately the food is too damned good to throw around, so everyone ate their fill, and in the end there were no leftovers.

Paper plates and disposable chopsticks along with the cardboard delivery cartons made for a quick and easy cleanup and in no time we were all back in the living room resuming our conversations. Dee took drink orders, then she and club Carol headed over to the bar to mix and deliver. Giggling over something, Marie joined them and after a few minutes everyone had their requested adult beverages delivered.

Carol and Sheryl were the first to disappear, begging off at the second drink offer. Neither was a big drinker, and with all that sexy female flesh in the house, I'm sure they were horny as hell.

Lisa read my mind and said quickly, "Yup. That's a fact Jack!" Then with a giggle said, "You're next big fella."

I just laughed at her assessment, but Julie was in heat. She turned to face me moving her lips to mine then letting me know it was time to hit the showers and 'get some rest'.

When we got up to head in the direction of the stairs, Lisa just laughed out loud and wagged her finger at me mouthing, "Told ya".

I smiled at her knowingly and said, "G'night ya'll," to everyone.

Julie and I moved hand in hand up the stairs to the master area where we were both undressed and in the shower before the last bit of clothing hit the floor.

As I said, Julie was in heat!

The usual game of grab ass and grope was the order of the day in the shower. Julie's desire was overflowing into the room while her moans of pleasure emanated beyond the closed doors.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.