Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 8: An Evening Out with the Twins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: An Evening Out with the Twins - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

When we got downstairs we found Dee in the kitchen putzing around. It looked like she had been up for a while; breakfast was almost ready and coffee was made. When she looked up I saw there was still a contemplative look in the smile, but it wasn't uncomfortable.

Tara went immediately to Deanna and put her arms around her. They kissed very tenderly for a minute and hugged tightly.

"Thank you so much Dee, for sharing your man with me."

"It was good wasn't it?" she said with a grin.

"Ohmigod Dee. It was the best ever, and I truly love him for what he's done and how he's taken care of my little girl. But he's yours honey."

"Mom. For at least the next 6 months or so, he's ours." Dee looked at her mother with twinkling loving eyes. She was humming some tune while she zipped around the kitchen doing last minute breakfast preparation.

And with that Dee poured two cups of coffee and set them on the table for her mother and me then proceeded to serve up the eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and hash browns she'd cooked up.

"I figured you two old people would have to replenish your energy supplies if we were going to do anything today, so..."

We all laughed loudly at that, and Tara and I looked at each other and our eyes basically asked each other, "Thirty is old?? Since when?" Dee saw the look and almost fell off her chair she was laughing so hard.

"I'm not sure sweetheart," I said to Tara. "I think we may need to break out the walkers and oxygen bottles after we eat."

"Yeah. It's a bitch to be over the hill," she responded with a completely straight face. She'll find out soon enough, she's not that far behind.

We both looked at Dee with mock disdain and together said, "Oh woe is me."

The three of us were laughing so hard it was difficult to finish our food while it was still warm, but we managed.

After breakfast we all cleaned up and it was time to get on with the rest of the day.

Little did I know what Dee had cooked up for her mom and me for that night. This could turn out to be a long six months, but I suppose I'd die with a smile firmly affixed on my face.

Both Tara and I noticed a few sideways looks from Dee. It was apparent that the processing of information was still being done.

Tara looked at Dee with a nervous smile. "You ok honey?" she asked looking into Dee's blue eyes.

Dee gave her a warm smile, which set Tara a little more at ease with what we had observed so far this morning. "Yeah. I'm ok mom," she said looking at both of us. "You told him didn't you?"

Tara just nodded looking at me, and I nodded my acknowledgement.

"I still need to think a lot about what you said," she said quietly. Then to my look of concern, "Tommy you don't need to worry about anything sweetie. If anything I love you more this morning than I ever have."

She came to me and put a passionate kiss on me in an attempt to assure me that she's good with everything she'd heard. With a loving smile she said, "You're even more special today Tommy, don't ever think that I'll think of you badly because I know about those things."

I gave her a strained smile and after kissing her softly said, "I love you Dee. I know you'll have questions at some point and I'll do the best I can to answer, but keep in mind there are a lot of things I can't talk about."

She nodded with a smile, and then changing the subject, "Let's get on with the day. What are we going to do?"

I figured a trip to the mall since Tara hadn't been in a year. I'm sure there are things she needs or wants, so spending a few hours with Dee in the lead should be fun.

Deanna now has a copy of my credit card with her name on it, so I've entered the "Danger Zone". After making the plans to shop, I took her aside when Tara went to "her room" for a nose powder and let her know that she and her mom could spend whatever they needed as long as it's not a new Ferrari. I knew I didn't need to say it, but did anyway.

She chuckled at that and said, "Thank you Tommy. You know I'll keep it within reason. I don't think mom or me would purposely take advantage of the privilege you've given me. I'm sure this ring cost you more than I've spent in the entire year I've had the card."

I smiled at that, and thought to myself, you're very right about that honey, but you are worth every penny.

I only work when I want to these days and then it's usually from the home office. A few little keystrokes on the computer and there's another $250,000.00 in the bank. I'm pretty well off considering I'm only 30, but I found a niche, filled it and so far I'm one of three people in the world that does this kind of consulting. I consult with the Defense department on weapons systems and strategies. Essentially I'm the idea guy. They take the ideas and run with them and I just say "ka-Ching."

I did 12 proposals/evaluations in a 10-hour day a few months ago and the three and a half million-dollar check just cleared the bank. The government pays very well, but they also demand a lot.

I know some are thinking three and a half million for ten hours work? Where does that gravy train stop for new passengers?

The reason they paid so well for that specific group of proposals is easy to figure. They paid me three and a half million to save seventy two point six Billion – Yeah with a "B". Three and a half million isn't even one tenth of one percent of what I saved them over the long term for technologies and systems they didn't need for one, and would be so far out of date by the time they got them, that it would boil down to, "take delivery, put them in the warehouse, then scrap them".

I have a good reputation with the clients, and I have actually refunded some payroll when I felt it wasn't commensurate with the "what I had given them". I guess over the past three or four years I've given them back about seventeen million they had sent me.

You want a fucked up tax return? Just give back payroll and try to claim on your taxes that you sent it back.

If there's one organization in our government that needs to be taken down to its knees and eliminated it's the IRS. Those blood-sucking bastards don't answer to any laws. They do what the fuck they want and really don't give a damn whether they're right or wrong. Innocent until proven guilty? Not with the IRS!!!

One of the easiest ways to eliminate them is a flat tax. You file on a 3x5 card telling them you're still alive and whom you're working for. It's up to your employer to track and pay your taxes at whatever percent the congress decides on, if they can agree to anything at all. If done correctly, the IRS could be closed and the whole tax system turned over to a small office at Treasury.

You should have seen the response I got when I submitted that proposal. You'd have thought there was a comet 2 days away from destroying all life on earth. Greedy cocksuckers!

I finally came back to reality and where I was, and spoke up to her quizzical look, "Kitten, you're worth every penny."

"Welcome back. I was wondering where you were," she said chuckling, "I noticed that far away look in your eyes and knew you weren't here anymore. You sure do that a lot.

She was so right as usual.

With everything else, I suffer from ADD so I spend a significant amount of time off in space. I take medicines to improve my focus, but it doesn't prevent my mind from constantly wandering.

Dee actually deals with the affliction very well. She just accepts that it's the way it is and works with it. I'm sure it can be frustrating for her at times, but thus far she's not shown any and just goes with the flow.

Like she said - "wondering where you were; you had that faraway look and I knew you weren't here anymore." Another reason for the deep love I feel.

Tara bounced down the stairs to join us saying, "Ok. I'm ready to be seen in public."

"You look great Mom and you have 'that bounce' in your step. I think Tommy took very good care of you last night," she said with a knowing grin. "It's my turn tonight, and you are very welcome to join us if you like."

"Well Dee, I'm n --"

"It's ok Tara. I don't have any problem with you joining Dee, and me so if your hesitation is because of me you can wash that one away. In fact, I think it might be rather sexy to have a matched set."

Dee laughed out loud, and the blush on Tara's face subsided, when she understood that neither her daughter nor I would be adverse to her participation in our lovemaking. "You two are terrible," she chuckled

I nodded emphatically, "Yes we are. I thank you for your recognition of our base talents."

Dee just laughed but said seriously, "Mom. You will be able to see and experience the love that Tommy and me have for each other. I'm sure the love you have for each other came out last night, and yes, the pun was intended," she said with giggle.

Tara started to blush again, "I'm just not used to sharing that kind of intimacy Dee, so it's going to take me a bit to get used to it, but I'd like very much to see the love between you two, though I don't need to see that to sense it. It's quite obvious that you and Tom are deeply in love. I pray that feeling never diminishes because I want you to be eternally happy!" Then she added, "Both of you."

"I have that same hope Tara," I said quite seriously. "In a few years I'm sure we'll solidify our relationship and by then I think we may be ready to work on making you a grandma, so from my standpoint I've found my life's partner, and the 14 years difference doesn't make any difference today, and will mean even less in the future. It's an added bonus that I'm very much in love with my future mother-in-law as well, and that my future wife is so secure with her place in my life that she allows that love unconditionally."

We all got together for a group hug, the first of many to come, and they worked on their groping skills while I smiled at my predicament.

"Ok. Let's went! It's time to SHOP!" I said to them and started moving towards the kitchen entrance to the garage.

The bags that came in the door were incredible. There was one from at least a dozen of the high-end apparel stores and I didn't fail to notice a couple from the Victoria's Secret store.

After I helped carry them all in and put them down in the living room, I asked for drink orders and hearing none, went to the kitchen and got myself a beer and an iced glass, poured my beer and went back to the living room to enjoy the show I knew was coming.

Tara was as giddy as her teenaged daughter. It was certainly fun to watch as they pulled things from bags and held them up to their bodies in kind of a mock fashion show.

I told them to put them on and really model them for me, to which they looked at each other and started peeling their clothes off right there in the living room.

I was going to complain? Not likely.

With the exception that Tara was a hair taller and a tiny bit more buxom they were a matched set. Tara was obviously older than her daughter, but from a distance you'd never be able to tell that fact.

Each in bra and panties pulled on a different dress to model for me. I already had a woody going and it didn't escape the two of them for an instant.

Tara had put on a gorgeous red, orange, brown and green dress that was in "natures" colors blended perfectly with her skin tone and her dark hair. It was incredibly stunning on her, showing just enough cleavage to be seductive and like Deanna's blue dress, plunged down to her butt in the back. It was definitely a "no-bra" dress, and Tara's filled it perfectly.

Deanna's choice was a number with different shades of grays and black. It was another stunning number that like her mom, showed cleavage in a very classy way and plunged down the back to her butt. It also had her favorite, spaghetti straps.

"Wow," I said in a low tone. They both looked at me with huge smiles.

"Do you like them Tom?" Tara asked first.

"Oh come on Mom, look at his pants. He likes them," Dee said with a chuckle. "They obviously pass the boner test."

I asked Dee to please hand me the phone. When she handed it to me both girls looked at me with a quizzical look. I dialed a familiar number and asked the person on the other end if the usual was available and when the answer was affirmative, I said, "Please reserve it for 7:30. Thanks Carol, I appreciate it."

Laughing into the phone now I said, "Yes, yes, she'll be with me and so will her twin," looking up at the both of them. "Oh I know, but you don't know everything about me do you? Ha! See you at 7:30, and thanks!"

"Tommy what was that for?" as if Dee didn't already know. She knows who Carol is and the time is always the same, 7:30.

"You know what that's for honey and I'm going to leave it up to you to make sure that you and your mom are ready at about 6:45 to go. And I want you dressed in those dresses please."

Tara looked at her with a questioning look and started to say something, "Dee, Wha --"

"Don't worry Mom, we've got plenty of time, but be prepared for a semi-formal evening," she said looking at me with a huge smile. She knew what was on the real menu, and it wasn't dinner!

Tara looked at me and I gave her a grin saying, "You get to see me in a suit tonight. The first time I took Dee out to this place she had on a sparkling blue dress that was just scrumptious, and I only wore slacks, a shirt and tie with a sport coat. I felt very under dressed, so I've learned."

At that point Dee grabbed the rest of the bags and told her mother to grab hers and they'd put their new things away and perhaps model some additional items for me.

I gave her a raised eyebrow at that comment to which she provided me with an evil smile.

I grabbed the remote and punched up the TV to see what was on, but after a thorough perusing of the channels, I turned it off again. Typical. More than two hundred and fifty channels and there's nothing on worth watching. Very sad what the medium has evolved to, or should I say devolved into!

It's just as well I had turned it off because both Deanna and Tara came slowly down the stairs in their latest acquisition from Victoria's Secret.

They were dressed, purposely I know, exactly alike in pretty much see through baby doll tops and sheer panties that left nothing to the imagination. I was in heaven!

As they both approached, I could tell that there was a conspiracy at work here and that I was in deep trouble. I sat in my place calmly awaiting my fate.

Each of the girls chose a side and plopped down on the seat next to me each gripping an arm. Both leaned in and proceeded to lick my neck, my ears, the side of my face and both worked the tongue action at my mouth, but since I only had one mouth, they had to take turns kissing me.

It was Dee first and while she was occupying my mouth, Tara started working on my belt and undoing my pants. When Dee moved down to join her mother, she unbuttoned my shirt on the way down so when she got to the bottom, mom took over kissing and licking my abdomen, chest, nipples and up to my mouth and proceeded to kiss me extremely seductively. While Tara was working that part of me, Deanna was finishing up on the pants, removing them and my boxers at the same time releasing my stiff phallus for all to see.

Without saying a word to her mother, Dee let out a small moan, and Tara began moving back down. I felt Dee lick the head and shaft of my cock as Tara approached. Then I felt two tongues on my meat, both licking opposite sides, then one moved down to take my balls in her mouth and the other sank her mouth down on the head putting my cock into her mouth completely.

When I looked down it was Tara on my balls and Dee on my shaft, and they started playing a tag team on me. The one on my balls would release them and start licking up the shaft and as that was happening, the one on my shaft was releasing and licking down towards my balls where they would effect a change of position. This went on for a time while they both concentrated on giving me a blowjob that I'd never forget.

One, then the other, and in reality they were both so good at what they were doing it was hard to tell them apart, but I could feel my control waning as the load they were both working for started towards its release.

"It's coming mom," Dee whispered with glee.

"I can feel it honey, this one is yours."

"We can share. There'll be plenty, just be ready to switch up with me."

As my semen started to blast from the end of my cock, Dee had her mouth at the ready and took the first two pulses in her mouth, and switched up with Tara.

She squeezed the base of my cock to stop the flow momentarily and as soon as Tara's mouth was on my spurting cock, she released the pressure and Tara took the balance of that particular load.

As my dick shrank from the massive abuse, both girls started kissing each other and I could see they were playing tongue tag and also sharing my sperm between them.

It was insanely sexy to watch. Each started to caress the other, cupping the others breasts. They were almost in synch as they pulled and twisted the nipples of each others tits while the kisses went on and on.

I was starting to get hard just watching them. What a display!

They put their hands on each other's mound and started to play. The moans were really loud by this time; both of them so turned on, and then noticed that my cock had restored itself to its full stiff length.

The two of them looked at each other smiling and by some pre-arranged agreement Tara moved up to straddle my lap as Deanna took my cock in hand and waited for a moment while her mom got into position. She held my cock straight up while Tara maneuvered herself down.

It was then I found out that the panties they were wearing were of the crotchless design and as she spread the lips of her pussy, the opening in the panties opened with them providing ready and willing access.

Deanna placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her mother's sex and whispered for her to lower herself. Tara started to slowly impale herself on my cock as her daughter moved up to kiss me and lick me all over.

During her licking tour, she stopped off at my balls long enough to get my cock twitching inside Tara which just set her off as an orgasm exploded from her. For a 30-year-old woman with a 16-year-old daughter, Tara was almost as tight as a virgin. When she started cumming, that pussy just clamped down on my cock and started milking movements.

With Tara's pussy pulsing on my cock and Dee's tongue and lips on my balls it was launch time for me.

"OH GOD TARA, HERE IT COMES," I croaked out loudly as that first shot of sperm started coating the inside of her deepest channel.

When I started to cum in her, Tara exploded even more and it felt like she was trying to suck my entire body back into her snatch. Her pussy pulled and squeezed on my cock milking out every last drop, while Deanna provided my balls with further incentive to completely empty into her mother.

Tara collapsed on top of me and went limp with my cock still buried deep inside her pussy. Dee looked up at me with a grin, as I held her mother tightly until she came back to the world and was able to hold herself up.

Dee moved up to sit next to me and kissed my mouth strongly with her tongue moving inside like it was actually mine. It was a deeply sensual kiss saying to me that she really liked what we'd just done.

"Thank you Tommy. Mom needs some good fucking and I don't know of a better man to do it."

"Dee. You are unbelievable. I love you so much."

"I love you too Tommy. Tonight, after the club it's my turn. I know we've got to start getting ready to go out but I'm so fucking hot I almost can't wait."

I looked at the clock and it was only about 4pm, so I had a few minutes to give my young lover some release."

By this time Tara had regained enough control of her muscles and body that when I moved her off of me and laid her back on the cushions she just looked up at me with a tired grin and said, "Thank you Tom. Thank you so much. I think you owe Dee a turn soon. You've had me for 2 days and by now I'm sure she's getting a bit horny."

"She's first in the queue for tonight when we get back from dinner sweetheart, but if you join us we'll come up with a strategy to take care of her needs. She keeps telling me you need a good fucking, so I'm just trying to hold up my end."

"Oh Tom. Believe me. I'm getting exceptional fucking. You needn't concern yourself with that."

I leaned over and gave Tara a peck on the lips then turned my attention to her daughter, my honey and lover. She saw the look in my eyes and just laid back on the couch, spread her legs and got ready for whatever it was that was coming.

I leaned down and kissed her passionately for a few minutes, then started down her body, culminating at the beautiful slit between her legs. With the crotchless undies it was so sexy I couldn't believe it. I started licking and sucking her pussy until she had at least 3 or 4 good orgasms.

I let her come back slowly, and let her know that I would fill the void later to which she smiled wearily leaned in and gave me a knowing kiss.

Speaking to both of them, I asked if there was any reason they can't wear those crotchless panties under their dresses at dinner. I got a couple sly smiles at that question and just let it drop there. It was obvious that was already in the plan.

"Ok ladies. We've got about two and a half hours before we need to leave for dinner, so I think we, well you, need to get crackin'."

They both started to stir, but both had that orgasmic glow going. This was going to be an interesting night.

"I can be ready in about 20-30 minutes, but I'm going to jump in the shower right now so I'll be done with that, and I'll use the guest bath so you two can have the master. It's bigger and you both can do whatever it is you're going to do together rather than having to do it separately."

So off I went to the guest bath and got ready to go with the exception of getting dressed. I just put on a relaxing Japanese silk smoking jacket, a pair of boxers and went down to watch the evening news for a while.

About 30 minutes before we needed to leave I wandered back upstairs to the master bedroom to get my clothes for the evening. As I perused through the closet I decided that since I was going to be with two very classy ladies wearing very fine clothing that it warranted me wearing the black tie tuxedo, so out it came.

After donning my evening attire, I tapped on the bathroom door so I could finish up and after hearing from them that it was ok, opened the door and was absolutely astonished at what was before me.

Two of the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on were sitting at separate mirrors finishing up their makeup for the evening.

I guess I was just standing there with my mouth agape, as they both started to giggle when they saw me in their mirror.

Dee uses very little makeup and really doesn't need any at all and Tara doesn't need much more than that other than to "hide the age difference", and both have applied whatever they're going to use with a masters touch. All I needed was a little cologne and a comb for my hairs.

So I moseyed back down to the living room to wait for my beauties to appear so that we could begin our adventure.

I didn't have long to wait as they both came flitting down the stairs with smiles and giggling at something I'm sure I'd never understand, so I didn't ask. We headed out to the garage and our noble steed for the evening. Since there were 3 of us I decided to take the Caddy. Besides with two of the classiest women I know, the Caddy fits the bill perfectly. I wish I had a driver.

Holding the door for each, Deanna decided to ride backseat on the way over, and they'd trade on the way back. When they were both in and belted I pushed the door open button, donned my chauffeurs cap, and as the door rose I pushed the starter and off we went.

I mean, I ask you, how many times do you see a 1934 Caddy convertible rolling down the street with two phenomenally gorgeous dollies on board?

I didn't know what was turning heads, the car or the girls, but they were enjoying the attention, so it was worth pulling the old beast out for a quick run. It needed a maintenance run anyway, so this was goin to be perfect.

We got to the club and I had decided ahead of time to park in Valet myself. No way I was going to have either of those two young punks drive this car! I'd called ahead to let the "boss" know to tell the boys I'd be parking myself. It wasn't the first time, so it was just a matter of notifying the troops.

So when the car drove up the "big man" was at the front door waiting for me to drop off the ladies and go park. Valet was a bit further away than I wanted them to have to walk.

We didn't need to repeat the routine when we left, because the valet drivers would have changed by that time and Jim, the older driver, who knew how to take care of the car would be on duty. He had helped me with the restoration and I'd helped him with one of his own.

He was actually retired, but enjoyed having the work but only worked a couple nights a week, and did the later shift to get the "kids" out of the way for when the car owners came out of the club. He had no problem keeping the keys and calling a cab for the drunks, and the members knew the rules. The club paid the cab fare for both the ride home and the ride back to retrieve their car.

When I made my way through the front door and headed for the table I knew had been reserved for us I was approached by my usual server and good friend Carol, who wore huge smile on her face.

"Tom. I really have to ask you a question," she said very quietly. The quiet had me on my guard even though I knew Carol very well.

"Ok. Not a problem."

"I'm sorry, I have to ask, but how old is that sweet thing you've been dating? It may have others "fooled," but the twin is my age honey. For me it makes no difference, just a curiosity now that I've seen 'mom'." She was smiling widely as she asked. She knew that Dee wasn't legal drinking age, but would shit if I told her the truth.

I looked at her very seriously and replied, "Carol. You really don't want to know, and I know you're too smart to make anything of it. You're also smart enough to use your imagination, but I have to admit to you that I have found my life's partner and that one day she will be my wife. Also, mom approves and is staying with us for the next six months until she goes back to Asia for work responsibilities."

Oh and Carol, you know where we live, feel free to give us a call and stop by for a visit. I'm sure Dee would be very happy to have a 'friend' come by."

She stared at me with a knowing look, smiled and said, "You know. I think I'd like to do that some time. Thanks for the invite."

She then went on to get our drink orders and I moved on to the table.

I was actually not the only one in the club wearing a tux, so I felt a bit less conspicuous.

When I got to the table, Dee slid out so that I could slide in between the two ladies. After I sat down I gave both a kiss and welcomed Tara to our "stomping grounds". I explained to Tara the history, and as I was doing that Carol returned with the drink orders.

Dee had her standard Cuba, Tara was starting the evening with a Margarita, and I had my usual double Jack on the rocks.

I was amused at Carol's glances at both Dee and Tara. Her eyes met mine, they were sparkling with adventure, and she just smiled.

While she was still there serving, I said to Dee in a voice loud enough for Carol to hear, "Carol knows there is an age variance at the table and I've invited her over for a visit when she has time, so you can expect a call. It's ok."

As I was saying that I could see a look of concern in Dee's eyes, and then she shot a look at Carol, but Carol, with her eyes, let Dee know that everything was ok.

I could tell that Dee was still a little uncomfortable with the whole thing. There was nothing I was going to do tonight to allay those fears, but I knew that when Carol came for a visit that they would become friends.

Carol was a sweetheart and admittedly we had shared a bed on more than one occasion, but we both understood that it was only ever going to be physical and we were both fine with that arrangement. It's not what either one of us would refer to as meaningless sex because we truly loved each other. It just wasn't that kind of love. We enjoyed each other's company very much.

As the night progressed, Tara had a couple drinks and as is her habit, Dee had one for dinner with a glass of wine, and the hours we spent in the "bar" dancing, she milked one drink all night. I also limited myself to one while dancing, and Tara observing our routine and having heard about it, actually had no alcohol at the bar and only had some iced tea.

It was getting close to midnight when we decided it was getting to be time to move along, so we had one last dance and for this one both of the girls danced with me, holding me dangerously close and tight. I'm sure there were a few raised eyebrows, but who cares.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.