Enter Ashley - Cover

Enter Ashley

by Twisted Tiger Prince

Copyright© 2012 by Twisted Tiger Prince

BDSM Story: A strange encounter leads to debauchery.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Violence   .

Her body lay on the floor coated with body fluids, littered with numerous condoms, welts, and open wounds.

Standing over her I listened to the music of her raspy shallow breathing, pain-filled groans, and the wet slapping sound her left hand made as it jerked involuntarily in a puddle of filth.

Ashley's long brown hair now sticky, slimy, and knotted was pasted against her neck, face, scalp, and the floor.

The horrible stench only added to the beauty of this scene, but could not be recorded with my camera as I filmed day 3.


March 16th had begun like most other Fridays. I had the day off from work and was shopping at the Big Lots before going across the street to the coin laundry.

Deciding I had browsed the shelves and wasted enough time I grabbed my items and hurried to the line at check out.

I tried to ignore the sensation that the person behind me was focused on me as I did my best to appear patient in the ridiculously long line.

"Excuse me, but your darkness is showing." She said quietly as she peered around my right side and met my eyes with hers.

"What?" I answered as I searched my clothing to be sure nothing was out of place.

Meeting her eyes again I found her face flushed with obvious embarrassment.

"I-I have been watching you since you came in ... at first I was afraid, I thought you might rob the place or something ... but then I saw you help that old lady. She almost fell trying to reach for some cereal and I saw you- I saw you steady her with an embrace and smile at her as you handed her the box." She whispered as her eyes searched mine.

I stared deep into her soul yet I did not respond.

"You frighten me, but I can see you are really kind and I thought ... I wondered if you might just be ... Do you think you could..." She tried to continue, as her nerve was lost and her body signaled me she would likely faint soon.

I took her by the arm to steady her and we walked away to a deserted lane.

Once again I observed her soul as she stared off into space and bit her lower lip to keep it from trembling.

"Look at me." I commended in a low voice.

She began to turn and run, but I held her shoulder tight, too tight and she winced from the pain.

"Look at me." I repeated.

As her eyes met mine she relaxed, and tried to smile.

"Good girl. Do not ever make me repeat myself again." I said sternly.

"Ok." She said.

"That is not the game you started, is it?" I asked.

She looked confused.

"You will address me as Master in this game, or we will end it now." I said.

"Yes, Master." She said with a slight smile.

"Tell me your number." I ordered as I took out my wireless phone.

"555-5436" She said after a short pause.

After that I walked away.

"It's Ashley." She called back at me.

"What is?" I asked angrily.

"M-my name." she stammered back.

"I didnt ask you for that." I said dismissively.

Later I stood in the laundry mat watching the clothes spin and wondered how such strange events always seem to happen to me. I had learned years ago to just roll with it and do what ever comes to mind while the event plays out, but still I marveled at how random and peculiar they began.

It was Monday when I called her.

"Hello?" she answered.

"At 7pm be at the Sheetz on Aviation." I told her.

"What?- Who is this?" she responded sounding annoyed.

"Be there if you wish to see how this game plays out." I commanded before hanging up.

I arrived early to find her already there, sipping on one of Sheetz shitty drinks.

I sat across from her at the table and said. "Began."

She looked at me quizzically for only a moment before she began to ramble on about the last boyfriend, her first time which was with her 50 year old neighbor when she was 9, also her fantasies of being gang raped, wanting to be sold as a slave, and being beaten mercilessly by strangers, etc.

After nearly an hour of her constant babbling I raised my hand to silence her.

"I can do all those things if you come with me now." I told her.

"What about my car?" She said surprised.

"You will follow me to a place where you will abandon it for a week." I said as I got up and walked to my car.

I could see her in my rear-view as I took the exit for 40 west and lead her to a warehouse in Chapel Hill.

After locking her car she slid into the passenger seat of my car and secured her seat belt.

Before pulling out I used a zip-tie to secure her hands and pulled a black hood over her head.

It took us 20 minutes to get to my house and I left her in the car for over an hour as I gathered my supplies.

When I returned I found her sitting straight in her seat, her breast heaving, and her head shaking.

I startled her a little as I placed my hand on her neck to feel her pulse.

After confirming she wasnt in any danger I started the car and headed out to my chosen location.

It took us another hour before we pulled up to an un-manned fuel station, and I led her to the mens restroom.

After locking the door, I cut her restraint and ordered her to strip with out removing the hood.

She hesitated only a moment before she swallowed her fear and complied.

When she was nude I gathered up her items and placed them in my bag, before I began to set up the room.

Using threaded metal pipes I installed a secure fixture over the toilet and hung 6 enema bags on the left side and 6 slow drip IV bags to the right side, both filled with my premium recipe.

I used a climbers harness to secure Ashley's weight to the rack and used rope to bind her arms behind her back. Using leather straps I stretched her legs wide and fastened them to the sides.

I stood back to observe my work, and I removed the hood from over her head.

Her lower lip trembled as she searched the room taking in the gravity of her position. She looked as if she wanted to scream, her fear and excitement almost over-whelming, and her heart pounded visibly in her chest.

I offered her a steel ring gag and she opened her mouth to receive it. I used a padlock to secure the gag to a chain hanging behind her head.

Removing a straight razor from my bag I dry shaved Ashley's cunt clean, making sure to nick her clit and pussy lips a few times.

When I was finished I used the first enema to clean her bowels, then I injected a serum created to heighten sensitivity and constrict her colon muscles to encourage tearing.

I injected the back of her tongue with a numbing solution to turn off her gag reflex and open her throat. And turned a screw on her gag to open her mouth until it threatened to dislocate her jaw.

I started her IV designed to prevent dehydration, provide proteins, nutrients, and a solution to slow her heart rate and heighten sensitivity to touch.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.