The Pizza Delivery Boy

by WVBoy

Copyright© 2012 by WVBoy

Erotica Sex Story: What could be better than a hot, freshly delivered pizza on a cold winter night. With the falling snow a new situation develops. Another true story of the adventures of Katie and myself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

Having three children in their early teens, we had the local pizza shop as number one on speed dial. That is how we met Tommy. Tommy worked there as a delivery boy and after several orders we began asking for him by name each time we called in an order. Tommy was a twenty-two year old student working his way through our local college.

One thing about Tommy was that he was shy, but very good looking, with dark hair and a well proportioned body.

Over the many deliveries to our house and short conversations, we found that Tommy lived with his parents on a farm several miles outside of town and really had very few friends because of his isolation while growing up.

Katie and I had bought an old house in the northern part of the city about two miles from the pizza shop and were in the process of doing a complete remodeling of the inside. On weekends we would send the kids to one set of their grandparents so they would out from under foot while we had everything torn up, this allowed us to work late without worrying about keeping the kids awake too late.

On one Sunday in the middle of winter we had been working on tearing down a wall and combining two small rooms into one very large living room. We had dust and old plaster everywhere and to be honest both of us looked like we had just crawled from under a rock.

After working long into the evening, we both were about to starve, and decided to call the local pizza shop and have a pizza delivered. When I glanced at my watch I realized the pizza shop would be closing in just a couple of minutes. When the call was placed I was told that it was too late to get an order delivered and I didn't have time to drive over there to pick one up. I asked if Tommy was still there and they told me that he was about ready to leave, I asked to speak to him. "Tommy, this is the Mills, I know that you are already off the clock, would it be possible for you to do us a big favor, and we would make it well worth your time. Could you pick up a couple of cheese pizzas and drop it off here on your way home?"

"Sure, no problem, I'll see you in a few minutes."

After calling in the order, I headed upstairs to remove some of the layers of dust from the days toil. After stepping out of the shower, I dressed in a pair of sweat pants and shirt and headed down stairs.

In about 20 minutes there was a knock at the door. As I answered the door, I saw for the first time that it had been snowing hard for some time and everything was covered with 4-5 inches of new snow. I invited Tommy in and asked him to sit down for a couple of minutes while I ran back upstairs to get the cash to pay him with.

Katie had also seen the snow and knew that the area where Tommy lived would be almost impossible to get to because of snow covered roads. "Tommy, how are you going to get home tonight?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do, I don't think I can get over the roads to make it home and I have to be back in town in the morning to take a class at college. I guess I'll have to get a room at a motel or something."

"Why don't you spend the night with us? We have an extra room and would love to have you as our guest for the night."

"I really couldn't do that."

"Sure you can, the phone is on the stand, give your parents a call and tell them that you are going to have to stay in town because of the snow and that you will be staying with friends. Give them our number in case they want to contact you later."

"You sure it won't be too much trouble."

Reluctantly, Tommy walked over to the stand and called his parents.

"Now sit down and have some pizza with us and the two of you can watch some TV while I get cleaned up and make sure everything is in order in your room," said Katie.

With that Katie patted the couch between her and I and Tommy took a seat.

I'll have to take a minute to describe Katie to you. She is only about 4' 10" tall and has a body to die for, wonderful hour glass shape with a great set of boobs. Although she is 35 she doesn't look a day older than 20, with that same smooth unwrinkled skin that she had when we were first married. She has deep bedroom eyes, when she rolls them at a man he is hers.

Since we had been working all day she had on a pair of jeans with a very loose fitting sweat shirt and no bra. As Katie bent over to serve pizza to Tommy, you could see almost all of her set of 36's. Katie caught Tommy staring down her shirt, but acted like she didn't notice. She made every effort after that to make sure that he had many more opportunities to catch a quick look down her shirt.

After the pizza was finished, Katie told us that she was going to go and check on the room and also take a quick shower because she was covered with dust from the day's work.

I tuned on the boob tube and Tommy and I sat and watched some nameless comedy and talked, nothing deep, just small talk about family and school. Upstairs we could hear Katie scurrying around and then the shower start. Within a few minutes, she came back down stairs wearing her favorite fuzzy blue robe.

She had bought this robe several years before and loved it, it was about two sizes too big, and was very loose fitting and it had no buttons or snaps, the only thing that held it together was a belt. She almost had to hold it closed to keep it from falling off.

Katie started to pick up the pizza box and when she bent down, both Tommy and I had a great view of her breasts, this time we could even see those beautiful brown nipples. I could see that Tommy was taken aback by what he was seeing. After throwing away the box she came back and sat down across from us in her chair. Half curling up in the chair, her robe was parting at the bottom and allowing us to see her entire smooth leg and part of her great ass.

After about twenty minutes Katie asked if we would like to have a beer and of course Tommy and I both said yes. When she came back with the beers she bent low in front of Tommy giving him another good view, however this time as he looked up from his view his eyes met with Katie's. Like a small boy being caught in the act of stealing candy from the jar, he began to speak, "I'm sorry, I-I-I."

Katie said, "You have nothing to be sorry about, looking at a women's boobs is normal, especially for a young man like you."

"I know, but you are a married woman, one who has opened up her home to me and I shouldn't have been looking."

"Tommy, I don't mind, as a matter of fact, it makes me feel good that a young man would still look at an old body like."

"Mrs. Mills, there is nothing old about you."

"Tommy, it isn't Mrs. Mills, its Katie and I thank you. Did you like what you saw?"

"Katie, why wouldn't I, you-they-they are beautiful."

With that Katie loosened the belt of her robe and slowly pulled open the top to expose her breasts to Tommy. "Now you can have a better look, without straining yourself to see down my robe."

Tommy's eyes grew larger, and he couldn't take eyes off the two perky orbs just in front of him. Katie moved to the couch and sat down between Tommy and myself. "You can touch them if you like." With that she took his hand and placed it on her right breast. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to bite you."

With a deep breath Tommy said, "They are so smooth and soft, I never dreamed that a breast would feel like this."

"Do you mean that you have never touched a girl before?"

"No, I've always been too shy."

"Are you a virgin, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

As Tommy's face turned a brilliant shade of red, he answered, "Yes."

Katie now took his other hand and placed it on her left breast. "Tommy, most women love to have their breasts touched. Gently move your hands all over them, pay special attention to the nipples, they are so tender."

Katie let out a soft groan and he began to move his hands over her smooth skin. She dropped the robe from her shoulders leaving herself sitting in front of him bare from the waist up. "Katie you are so beautiful, I--." With these words it was almost like he was jarred back into the reality of where he was and to the fact that I was sitting on the couch watching this whole episode. "But I don't understand, your husband is sitting beside you and-and-and."

Katie looked deep into his troubled eyes, cupped his face between her hands and said, "Tommy, it's ok, we have an open relationship, I have no ropes tied to him and he has none tied to me. We are free to do whatever we want and with whoever we want, our promise to each other that we would be truthful and tell each other everything." She tightened her grip on his face and began to pull it toward her chest. Tommy didn't resist, but went along willingly. She pulled his lips to one of her nipples and like a small baby, almost out of instinct he parted his lips and allowed her to place his mouth on her nipple. Katie threw her head back and began to moan. This fired Tommy on, now he was switching back and forth from one nipple to the other. Katie's breathing was becoming slower and deeper with each passing minute.

Katie dropped her hands from his face into her lap, untying the belt that held her robe together. Her hand slipped inside her robe and began to slowly rub her already wet pussy, never had I seen her so turned on so quickly. As she lay back, the robe fell completely open, revealing her beautiful body in its entirety. Tommy was so completely occupied with her breasts that he didn't even notice, but when he did notice, his mouth fell open as if caught in mid sentence. Katie turned on the couch and lay back on my lap, opened her legs and exposed her very wet pussy to Tommy. It was almost as if he didn't know what to do with it.

Katie took his hand and placed it on her pussy, slowly, she moved it up and down the full length of it. She put pressure on one of his fingers and it slid inside, she was now gasping for breath. Tommy was a quick study, he began to probe with first one finger than two, the deeper he probed the faster Katie's breathe was coming. Suddenly she began to shake all over, Tommy started to remove his hand but she screamed, "No, No, don't take it away, go deeper, go deeper, faster, faster." With that she grabbed his wrist with her hand and shoved him deeper into her dark treasure chest. She began to arch her back and clamped her legs together around his hand. "I'm cumming, Oh God, I'm cumming." Tommy looked almost shocked at what was happening.

"Now stop moving, hold your fingers right there. Let me come back to earth for a minute," Katie said between gasps for air. After she had again regained her normal breathing, she removed his hand and sat up so she could be beside him. As she did, she could see the enormous tent that had risen in his pants; she gently placed her hand on the high point of the tent and wrapped her fingers down his shaft. Katie then stood up and shoved the robe off into the floor and moved closer to him. With one hand still holding his tent, she used the other to unfasten his belt, unbutton his pants and slide his zipper down.

Tommy gasped as her fingers slid inside the band of his shorts. "Lay back," was Katie's command to him, as he did she had easier access to slid her hand deeper into his underwear. From the sudden intake of air and his eyes going closed it wasn't hard to tell that her hand had found its target. The tent in his pants disappeared as she moved his cock to a better location. As she began to rub it he started to breathe harder. "I'll slow down, I don't want you to get too excited -- yet."

Katie removed her hand from his cock and began to unbutton his shirt, slowly she opened it up to reveal his young chest, and she lowered her mouth to it and began to cover it with kisses. She paused at each nipple, licking each like they were a piece of candy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.