Porn Theatre - Cover

Porn Theatre

by neff trebor

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

True Story Sex Story: My experience at the "Glory Hole, or Porn Theatre."

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   First   Porn Theatre   .

My experience with porn theatres began gradually. I had an incredibly beautiful eighteen-year old girl I had begun to see. We did things together, going places. Somehow, she decided to start working as a dancer. It was easy money; she was always the center of attention.

It was easy to go to the porn theater. They had little booths where you could put a dollar in, and watch a porno movie. We went there because of the quick and easy access with privacy. I didn't really know what that hole in the wall was for. At first it was an intrusion. Somebody was always peeking through it.

We would get up against that wall so nobody could see. Finally, an older man stuck his penis through the hole. It was huge. We were both very uncomfortable with it. He pulled out. I told her to play with him. She was very unsettled, as she looked up at me, not sure of herself.

Gradually, she worked up the nerve to stick her hand back through the hole. Nothing happened. This must have helped her confidence. She said next time she might do it once she had become accustomed to the idea.

Eventually, we went to another one together. It had larger doors with latches. The doors could be opened or locked from either side. If you wanted privacy, you could slide the latch so it wouldn't open. If you were interested, you left your side unlocked. If both sides were unlocked, either party could open the door.

The door was big enough for us to trade partners. The girls could slide through, or just go through the main entrance door. Most of the time, we just traded blowjobs. This led to many encounters where we got together with other couples for dinner, etc. Sometimes we would get a room together.

We went to a hotel one time. The girl was beautiful, but pretty shy. The man with her was older, but obviously quite well off. He told me that he would take her to an adult theater. She would wear a dress that buttoned down the front.

Once they sat down, she would start to unbutton it. The men would stand around; behind, in front; or next to her and fondle her.

I remember the man said he had to go to the bathroom. He got my date to go in with him. They were in there forever. I did not have the audacity to go see what they were doing. I and his date were naked in bed together. I asked for a blowjob, but she wouldn't do anything with me. I was younger and more athletic than the man she was with. I think she was incredibly shy. Being in bed with her was enough at the time.

I ran into him a year or so later. He said she got to where she wouldn't go to the theatre with him, so he dumped her.

After our conversation, I took my date to the adult theatre many times. I would often have her dress in high heeled boots that came up to just below her knees. She would wear a short dress and no underwear. She had a tube top that could just be raised or lowered; no bra. She wore a vest or jacket incase she wanted to cover up real fast.

She could have her tube top down, with her dress up while we played with each other. Once she started to give me a blowjob, the men around us would reach in to fondle her wherever they could. I am sure she was scared, but she put up with it. She wouldn't swallow, and had to pull everything together and head for the bathroom, where she would wash out her mouth.

Once it was all over, she would be more excited. I don't know if it was about what she had done; or that it was over. We did this for quite a while until she introduced me to her niece. Her niece was much more interesting because of the novelty of having somebody else.

Another time, we had gotten to know another couple. The boy was younger than the girl. She would go to the porn theatre, but would insist that he take care of her first. Once she started taking of her sneakers so she could get her jeans off, you can imagine the rush of old men trying to gather in front and behind us.

Once she got serviced, the two girls gave us blowjobs. When we got dressed to leave, the crowd of old men cheered and clapped. The girls really appreciated that.

In general, sometimes I have gone to the porno theatre by myself. The best time is Friday or Saturday evening. Sometimes there is lots of activity early; sometimes late.

Couples will either go there first, or after a night of drinking. The girls' looks and age can vary. Some are great. Some you wouldn't think twice about approaching.

One experience was with an older woman. She was in her late forties, or early fifties. She had nice shoulder length hair with some grey in it. She had a starched, oxford cloth dress shirt with pinstriping. She had jeans. I thought she was just there to watch the show. She didn't seem the type.

I turned around, and she had her husband and a stranger on either side of her. She had their jeans open and fondling them both. The husband wouldn't let her take anything off. He eventually got a blowjob from her. The same things have happened to me with other men's wives.

I have recently seen a young couple come in and get mobbed by the men. I was behind her, rubbing her breasts and helping her to hold her legs up while somebody came up to her from the front and fucked her while she was sitting on the seat. I know she got off each time, unless the guy couldn't get it done.

She would wait a while to recover. Then she would wave somebody over. Ocassionaly she would give somebody a blowjob in order to get him started. Sometimes somebody will turn on a pen-light to illuminate everything. I have never been able to use the cell phone to take pictures.

One of the more erotic episodes I was involved with was a few years ago. I brought my date in and she didn't want to be touched for quite a while. After a while, she started taking off her shoes, jeans and top so she was naked. A young man came over to eat her. We stretched her out across my lap. I used my arms to keep her off of the rests between the seats. I used one arm to help raise and spread one leg. I had her leg bent at the knee and had it up against her chest. The boy ate her out until she started groaning.

Once she got up, the young man stood in front of her with his pants down. She gave him a blowjob while others were fondling her breasts, and she was stroking two others.

When we left, he approached her in the vestibule. They kissed for a long time, and exchanged phone numbers. A month or two later, I asked her if she had ever gotten together with him. She said he and some of his friends came over once, but she never heard from him again.

This is a brief summary of my experiences with the "Glory Hole, and the Porn Theatre" experience. What are yours? I would be quite interested in hearing from different women.

How did they come to go to these places?

How did the experience feel to them?

Did they just allow fondling or did it start out that way and progress to more?

Were you content to just watch?

What comes next?

Women could write their own stories, or I could compile them and add them as one story on my "Authors" page.

I still am stuck on coming up with another story...

One of my readers passed on this experience to me:

I was born and brought up in a small rural town in West Virginia. My mother and father were very strict and never allowed to date when the boys started showing an interest. The other girls my age were commonly allowed to ride around in cars with the older boys, but my father squelched all of my requests to even invite anybody over to just sit on the front porch and talk.

I wasn't allowed to go out for sports, cheerleading, school plays, band or any other school activities. Lots of boys showed a curious interest in me and we had a good time on the bus riding to or from school, but I was not allowed to bring them or any other friends home with me or spend the night.

My older sister lived in an apartment over the drugstore. When school was out, my dad took me into town Friday, after school and I was the baby sitter until Sunday evening. That was my time away from home. I didn't really get paid for my time taking care of the kids, doing the laundry or shopping. At the age of thirteen, this was the limit of my excitement for the week.

I had taken the kids to the kids to the Quick Trip in the afternoon to get some candy. That was their excitement for the week too. That is where I met Jim. He was an exciting fifteen-year old. He would walk us back to the house, sit on the porch and entertain everybody with silly tricks and stories. He had a part-time job, and was able to buy comics, candy and sometimes ice cream for us.

My sister was a waitress at the truck stop out on the highway. She worked a 12-hour shift and would be home after midnight. Once the kids were in bed, we would sit on the swing on the front porch or watch television inside. He would leave about twenty minutes before my sister got home, so Mom and Dad never found out about us.

This went on quite a while. At the age of thirteen, in the rural mountains of West Virginia, girls aren't necessarily told to wear bras at that age. I'm not sure where it started, but in the summer, I gradually changed from the baggy shorts and long sleeved denim shirts into very short cutoffs and t-shirts.

One evening, I had happened to be wearing my levi cut-offs and a skimpy halter top with nothing underneath. It was hot outside. The shirt was a little snug, and it was sticking to the perspiration on my breasts. I didn't have large boobs, but they were starting. We were swinging back and forth on the swing.

I turned sideways and lay back on his lap with the back of my head on his crotch. He bent down to kiss me on the lips. He had his arm across my bare stomach. Pretty soon, I felt his fingers cupping my left breast. I was frightened a little bit. Was this an accident? Did he mean to do it? A thousand thoughts flashed through my mind. Should I stop him, or should I give him the idea it was o.k?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.