Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

After talking to Royce I realized that the rush for a secure office was a bit premature. If daddy had a crew on my house, then he had men watching the office as well. Most likely he had been in contact with Jarvis. Jarvis had said something that lead me to believe that my dad trusted me. After talking to Royce, I had a feeling he was also checking to be sure, I did the right things.

Sam called me shortly after Royce. He immediately handed the phone to the owner of the gun store. "Ms Ayers, Sam is here and we are trying to decide on a weapon to protect your office. I think Mr Sams said he doesn't have time to learn to shoot a pistol well enough to hit an armed intruder. I am thinking shotgun, but then there is the concealment problem." the owner said.

"So what do you think of a small gauge over and under shotgun cut down some?" I asked.

"That was one of my thoughts. I have a few over and under guns, but but are way expensive to be chopping up. I would cry when I did it. I would do it of course, but a thousand dollars for a cut down shotgun is way too much."

"Yeah I would just go buy a cheap pump gun and get it cut down. It's just that they are so cumbersome," I said. "Sam is not exactly the gun lover type."

"Not like we think of gun lover. Tell you what I have. I have a trade in gun. It's not in very good shape. It is a twenty gauge over and under used by the wife of a real sportsman. She didn't take very good care of it, I'm afraid. It cost him eight hundred bucks, but I could only give her two hundred on trade. It has some rust and stock damage, but I believe I can cut off most of the damage for you."

"So how much you asking me for?" I asked.

"I can do a rough chop on the shotgun for fifty bucks. You will have to have the stock finished yourself. That's what takes the most time ... A grinder and a chop saw and the barrels are off. The stock I can shape quickly with a power sander and a saw. But stripping and finishing the stock will take a couple of days and you are in a hurry I understand." he replied.

"Yeah, so you are talking two fifty?" I asked.

"A little more than that," he suggested.

"At two fifty you get your trade in out of a weapon that you know a gun nut would never touch. Once they have been neglected, you never get all the pitting out. In my case I don't care resale has nothing to do with my decision, but how many like me are you going to find?" I asked.

"Three hundred and we can deal," he suggested.

"I can't believe I am going to do this with a man I have over a barrel, but two seventy five," I said.

"Alright but you have tax and some fees associated with this. Also I'm going to insist that you buy the first box of shell from me. Twenty gauge 2 3/4 long and number two shot should do the trick. I expect that he will have help before he needs to fire more than twice."

"I certainly hope so. So I'll bring three 100 dollar bills and assume that will cover everything thing?" I asked the store owner.

"Plus sales tax maybe bring Three and a half and that will for sure be enough," he said.

"Alright, you don't close early do you?" I asked

"We close at 9PM tonight," he said.

"Then I should be there no problem." Since I promised him cash, I would have to go to the ATM machine, but even that was doable. "Could I speak to Sam please?" I asked.

"Sure," I heard from the owner, then "Yeah," from Sam.

"Sam stop by Marie's and get Jane and I a barbecue sandwich and fries each. If you want the same, make it three and I'll buy." I suggested.

"Fuck it's like Christmas already," Sam said.

"Hurry home in time to put out the milk and cookies," I suggested.

"Yes Mommy," Sam said with a laugh.

It was almost an hour later when Sam walked in with the bag from Marie's. Of course there was no way to tell it was from there. Marie's was not a chain restaurant with special bags. The bags from here place were just a white plastic film number that could have been from anywhere and contained anything. What they did contain was barbecue sandwiches and french fries. The fries might have come from any southern restaurant which still hand cut their potatoes by hand.

The Barbecue would be recognizable to any half ass expert as heavily spiced Lexington style barbecue. Pork shoulder cooked to death over an open fire and seasoned with a vinegar sauce with almost no sugar added. The slaw which also filled the bun was almost bitter but it was still to die for.

"Beware of sissies bearing gifts," Sam said with a laugh.

"God, I love that barbecue," I said as Sam unpacked it on what would soon be Royce's desk.

The security was all in place shortly after 5PM. Since it was close to closing time I just stayed behind with Jane and allowed Sam to leave. Michael didn't come for us since I had the cruiser.

Jane and I made a stop for cash from the ATM then we went home to await the passing of time. While we waited Jane watched television. I was on the computer trying to keep my mind from turning to Television induced silly putty.

I was a little surprised by the Email from my son Charlie.

Mom ... Take off your panties and go shave your cunt for me ... Charlie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.