A Day With My Neighbor, Kathleen

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2012 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: I received a visit from my 75-year-old neighbor because she needed help with her Kindle e-reader. But what started out as a neighborly tutorial turned into a wild sexual encounter!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I have been friends for several years with our neighbor, Kathleen. She's a widow, lives by herself and is about 75 years old. She will call me occasionally when she's having trouble with her computer which usually involves a forgotten user name or a password with her online bank accounts. I learned that it was best to keep a text file on my computer with that information so that when she calls, I get to be the hero and come to the rescue. I'm always pleased to help her because she is so appreciative. Lately, she has gotten into the habit of giving me twenty or thirty dollars whenever I help, but I tell her that money is unnecessary; I help her because we are friends.

One thing that I love most about this lady is her quaint Irish accent. Even though she's been an American citizen for years, she still has a beautiful, lilting Irish brogue that I adore. And she's not bad looking, either. For an older woman, she maintains her figure and walks daily to exercise.

One day, Kathleen called me with a new kind of computer problem.

"Bill, I just received a Kindle Touch as a birthday gift from my kids."

"Wow, Kathleen, that's so cool! I see those advertised, but I've never had a chance to use one."

"Well," she said, "if you want, you can try to help me figure out how to use this damned thing. I have no idea how it works and I could really use your help."

"Oh, you bet! Why don't you come down and let me take a look?"

"That's wonderful, my dear. I'll be right there."

I always love it when Kathleen calls me "dear" because she makes me feel so special. Anyway, she was at my house within minutes and we sat down to figure out this evil device. It took a while, but I was able to set up a user account with Amazon, register her Kindle online, and even download a couple of e-books for her. She got so excited at one point with our progress that she squeezed my thigh a couple of times and even kissed me on the cheek. I could feel my cock getting hard in my pants, but I tried to slowly squirm away on the couch so she wouldn't see my growing hard-on. After all, she was old enough to be my mother! The kids she mentioned are adults my age. It didn't help that I could feel the heat rising from her body as she sat next to me.

In the next hour, I was able to show her how to use the basic controls of the Kindle and actually make it usable for her needs. She was so excited that she squeezed my thigh again and kissed me one more time on the cheek. However, this time, she didn't move her hand from my thigh.

"Darling, thank you so much! Let me give you a few dollars for your time."

"Kathleen, I said, "I've told you that your money is not necessary."

"Well," she said as her fingers slowly crept up my thigh toward my cock, "maybe I can show my appreciation in some other way."

We both watched in silence as she gingerly traced the outline of my hard cock with her fingertips. And she grinned coyly when she found the head and rubbed it slowly through the material. She was driving me nuts.

"Kathleen," I rasped, "maybe we shouldn't be doing this."

"Well, my Dear, I hear your voice objecting, but I see your penis responding otherwise. Are you bothered by the difference in our ages?"

"I-I don't know what to think."

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my arms to the soles of my feet.

"I can assure you, Love, I'll do things for you that you've never imagined."

She pushed me back into the couch and unzipped my pants. Then she reached into my underwear to knead my rock-hard cock. Without words, she motioned for me to stand up, which I did, and she pulled down my pants and underwear and had me step out of them. I turned around to face her with my cock standing at full mast inches from her face.

"Look at you, sweet boy," she said as she reached up and gripped my cock, "you're just the way I like my men; hard and ready. And you're even dripping!"

She gave my cock several long strokes and squeezed out a pearl of pre-cum. I assumed that she would just wipe it off because ladies at this age don't get nasty, right? Well, to my surprise, she leaned forward, licked the pre-cum slowly off my cockhead, and then swallowed my cock down to the root without even gagging. While she was deep-throating my boner, she unbuttoned her blouse and shook it off her shoulders. And always being the gentleman, I reached around her back and unsnapped her bra so I could fondle her surprisingly firm tits. I used my fingertips to draw circles around her taut nipples and she responded by humming appreciatively around my straining cock. Oh my God, this woman was too fucking hot!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.