Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Five minutes before Dawn,
Mayhem Day

I walked into Bubba’s Laundromat five minutes before dawn, accompanied only by Candice and Randall for the moment. The others hung back, waiting in the wings for me to strike. I had my reasons for what I did ... and why I did it the way that I did. The Sullivans were key to this ... vital to my grand design. What I was about to do would shock the world.

There were about six people in the laundromat already, all of them adults. I had made sure of that first, before initiating my plan. Four of them were men. The other two were women, one of them Bubba’s wife, the other one the wife of one of the patrons. Bubba himself was one of the men, a truly hefty fellow weighing three hundred sixty pounds easy. Whatever he did, he was sure to lose some weight very soon.

We had no laundry with us, of course. I didn’t care. It didn’t matter. We weren’t here for that. We were here to get Candice fucked ... gang-banged, in fact. Bareback, by total strangers. She must be raw-dogged in public and in broad daylight. I saw that two of the patrons were black, one of them a guy and the other the wife. That made this even better, of course. I was determined to scandalize people and force them to make a decision.

“Alright, slut ... drop your sweats and bend over that washer now. Atta girl! Slide ‘em down! Panties, too! Randall, guide me into your wife’s sweet blonde pussy now!” I ordered the Sullivans, both of them grinning ear to ear as I took Mrs. Sullivan from behind.

“Hey, you can’t do that here! That’s against the rules! It’s illegal!” a lanky, red-faced chap with hair to match and freckles scolded us with the Evil Eye as he saw me plunder another man’s wife in front of him.

“Watch me!” I chuckled, looking at the clock.

It was now three minutes until dawn. I continued plundering Candice, much to the gentleman’s offense. Randall, for his part, sucked my cock as it dipped in and out of Candice, gladly fluffing me for his wife’s pleasure and mine. He really was a good sport and a fine lackey, no question of that. His loyalty was already above reproach in my mind.

The protester then looked at Bubba and asked him, “Aren’t you gonna do something about that slut and that perv fucking right here and now in public ... committing adultery while the hubby condones it like some kind of cuck? Sick!”

“Nope,” Bubba cracked a smile, liking his work more than ever, I could see.

“Why the hell not?” Bubba’s wife now rounded on him, making many of us laugh as I kept ravishing Candice to her audible delight.

I had to say that as much as I had enjoyed Candice’s slick and juicy twat before, her hot, wet pussy was even better now. Here I screwed her in public and she made no secret of her enjoyment of my cock inside her, after all. I smirked as Bubba dodged a slap from his vicious missus, who seemed bound and determined to kill all of his joy or that of anyone else.

That was when I felt it ... the sheer power of the Sun and its rays magnified my body heat to the nth degree. I now knew one of the many forms the Mayhem would take: the Leviathan was now a living flame, a microcosm of the Sun itself, for as long as necessary according to the prophecy. I also knew that the heat affected only humans above a certain age. Those mere mortals who fit this bill and were not protected by me ... would be doomed.

As from this moment until further notice ... my wrath would be the death warrant for anyone unworthy of my favor. Luckily for Randall or Candice ... or Bubba, I put my seal upon their lower backs as tramp stamps, the Latin inscription SOL INVICTVS with a radiant solar disc. I had claimed them as my own and I did the same with every Sigma, Beta, house boi, house slut, cuckold, etc. in my new secret society. This mark would supersede and, if necessary, replace any prior markings of possession or ownership whatsoever.

It was dawn now ... a new dawn for a brave new world. I drove deeper inside Candice from the pure delight of making her cream herself underneath me in public. I grabbed the sweet cheeks of her lovely ass and pounded her rougher and harder than ever as I admired her smooth, sleek, soft bottom rather shamelessly. The more ruthless I got in rogering Candice, the more agitated the lanky guy became, until he made the mistake of trying to pull me off her.

Instantly, his skin burst into flames, his entire body now ablaze with the fire from the surface of my flesh. He screamed in agony and broke a window trying to flee to somewhere that he could put out the blaze. He moved with desperation for any kind of relief, but none was to be had. I heard him die very painfully just from touching my skin and I smiled with grim satisfaction at that thought.

That was when Candice screamed very hard and creamed herself, after which I immediately pumped out my spunk into her slippery gash. Bubba’s wife then foolishly slapped Candice on the cheek and I immediately opened my mouth to breath fire directly at her. Mrs. Bubba fled screaming from the laundromat as well through the broken window, her whole body aflame from my dragon’s breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.