Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Damn, Randall ... you really know how to do this!” I exclaimed as Randall Sullivan fucked his wife Candice’s mouth in a gang-bang that made her “airtight.”

I was inside Mrs. Sullivan’s sweet ass, of course, while Marco Resendez was now balls deep in her dripping wet snatch, ready to take a load dangerously close to her womb. I looked over at Lizzie, who was now busy pulling a train herself. Her own father was underneath her, fucking her tight, wet pussy, whereas Harold was up her ass and George was in her mouth. She looked to be in her own personal Heaven, of course, taking on that much dick. I definitely had a soft spot for Lizzie and wanted her to feel real pleasure from as many sources as a slut like her could ever desire. Like Candice, Heather, Mira, Ming, and so many others, she was born to fuck and be fucked.

“Well, this part’s easy, Adonai ... who doesn’t enjoy being deep-throated, right?” Randall admitted as he pushed eagerly in and out of his wife’s gullet.

“This is very ... true!” George groaned as he finally exploded down Lizzie’s throat.

“Do it ... cum in Candice’s mouth. Candice, swallow every last drop of your hubby’s load, too,” I ordered the delightful blonde slut from Maine.

Candice gave me a thumbs-up signal just before she let Randall send his spunk toward her stomach. Both Lizzie and she, among others, clearly wanted more cock to suck, of course, and I was quite willing to oblige them. I pointed to Bryan to fuck Candice’s face and Justin for Lizzie. Sure, Justin was gay, but so what? He’d still enjoy a blowjob, wouldn’t it?

The night was sure to be long, but in the best of ways, I thought as Marco spilled his seed inside Candice’s cunt, filling her up with his jizz. I looked down at Candice’s absolutely delicious butt, admiring her cheeks, and unloaded my own cum into her pucker. It gaped beautifully for me, just as Lizzie’s did for Harold while her father and he emptied their balls within her delightful holes.

“Wow, those there are beauties, aren’t they, two winking, gaping assholes, open to the world!” I commented as I took a few pictures for my own spank bank ... if I ever needed such.

That was when Jessica and Victoria both grabbed me and started sucking my cock with amazing skill, though they had plenty of experience, didn’t they? The fact that I had just buggered Candice didn’t register to them at all, but why should it? It was increasingly clear that such mortal concerns were long past us. I was a God, after all, the very God of Gods now, the Supreme Being of the whole universe now. With the power of the Christ broken, there were no supernatural consequences either, that much was clear as well.

“How many of our ... people are in place around the world?” I inquired now.

“More than you might think, but less than we hoped at this point. Nevertheless, this is the moment and we should still prevail, I believe. The people in place, the moles, are just to make it easier. At dawn, the Mayhem is expected to happen, you see, and so this must coincide. The Mayhem is unleashed by the presence of Leviathan. The two are inextricably linked, you see, part of a natural process, or rather a supernatural one instigated by your transfiguration,” Sister Amanda informed me now, much to my relief.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.