Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Two days later...

“So, any news of the President?” I calmly inquired, getting a negative shrug from Randall.

“I’m afraid not, boss. He’s likely been murdered or abandoned by now. Given how visibly senile he was, there’s a decent chance that someone just euthanized him. It would be the merciful end for him. A quick rock or pistol shot to the back of the head and his troubles and stress are over for good. Or a snap of the neck for the same effect. What are your orders to me, now, as the temporary executive for the District of Columbia, and what is my title, exactly?” Randall dared to inquire of me now that he’d been named to command of the nation’s capital and its militia.

“Absolute ruthlessness, Randall. Are you capable of that? If not, I’ll find someone else to do the job. As for your title, it’s Commandant of the District. For now, at least. All former DC Guard and police units, including Capitol Police, answer directly to you. Scour the city for all traces of any former leaders of the old regime, so they can be brought to me and I can decide their fates. Enforce an oath of allegiance among the troops, but also encourage the purchase and wearing of the black armbands.

“Accept anyone aged fourteen and above willing to serve, too. Don’t be too choosy, my friend. Establish a hacker division, too, to help shut down our foes on the web. Especially the dark web. Geeks and nerds are very useful to our cause. Create barracks wherever we can put them and emancipate them from parental authority if they are inducted into our armed and police forces. Any success on the other fronts, by the way?” I asked aloud as I put Candice on the bed with a slap to enter her from behind.

“Well, we’ve cleaned up the capital of any last incel thugs and their compatriots and offered them a choice between fealty to your government and, well, the unpalatable alternatives. A significant number chose the latter, but a healthy percentage preferred not to take those chances against a man who possessed godlike powers and a growing army of his own. So, yeah, we now have another source of manpower, many of whom are eager to use their new status as ‘volunteers’ to get laid, I suppose,” Ming informed me with a wink, suggesting that she had taken full advantage of this enthusiasm.

“Well, yes, that makes sense. Involuntary celibacy, after all, by definition, is not something that they ever wished upon themselves. A chance to rid themselves of their accursed virginity would be welcome, I imagine. Especially if it gave them an opportunity to redeem themselves and rise up the social ladder. That makes no small amount of sense. We’ll need those troops to help quash the various factions emerging, such as the Dominionists in Virginia.

“There are reports of these ... riots in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Philly, Detroit, and Chicago, incidentally. They’ll have to be put down. There’s this, news of a bloodthirsty feminist revolt in Muncie, Indiana, of all places, and of a neo-Nazi terrorist cell in Lubbock, Texas, that’s just slaughtering people left and right. To say nothing of any remnants of the Vermont ILA that might have fled to New Hampshire, Maine, or even Massachusetts.

“As you can see, we still have a lot of work to do, so we’ll have to roll up our sleeves, figuratively at least, and get to it. Then again, it’s not going to be done overnight, so we’ll have to pace ourselves, too. Get plenty of R and R. And there are plenty of times that we can mix business with pleasure,” I noted as I fucked Candice in front of her husband in one of the many bedrooms in the White House.

I preferred not to limit my work to just one part of the executive mansion, or even to that building itself. It was best to be flexible about that kind of thing, though when seeking to intimidate foreign and other leaders, the Oval Office would be best. For now at least. I had serious thoughts as to what would be the best capital for a growing empire that might soon include Australia and New Zealand.

Granted, I hadn’t fully consolidated my power in North America or the UK, but I was hard at work in that respect, as witnessed by said briefing (or debriefing in Candice’s case). My forces had made short and easy work of the main contingent of the ILA in Sharon and Montpelier by offering generous terms to any who surrendered and making a quick example of Kane Newton (my divine powers manifesting in the form of his sudden and televised immolation). Vermont was now one of those territories under martial-law between my private legions and the local National Guard. Being a Deity had its upsides for sure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.