Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“Message from the United Kingdom. The Queen has personally ordered them to capitulate. It was an order-in-council, that is, taken with the approval of the Privy Council. The Prime Minister has formally tendered his resignation, but is prepared to remain as a caretaker until you arrive in London or send an emissary to pass your instructions along to them. Parliament has been dissolved, along with the Scottish Assembly, and the First Minister has resigned as well,” Victoria told me now.

“Excellent news, of course! Appoint the Prince of Wales as temporary custodian of the former United Kingdom. I always liked him. Bit of a nerd, just like me. He was overshadowed by his pretty young, vivacious wife, among others, a rough fate for a firstborn and heir. Not his fault. Mum turned him into a timid fellow, but he’s become a lot bolder in recent years.

“Prepare a blacklist of British politicians and other public figures banned from holding office or any job related to politics or government for life. We’ll start with that dingbat lady from the House of Lords who advocated a male-only curfew. In fact, of course, the House of Lords is one of the first institutions to be abolished. It goes immediately onto the chopping block. No time at all for pontificating life peers and hereditary peers and worse.

“This is still a provisional government, of course, both for North America and for the UK, but make no mistake. There will be sweeping changes, dramatic improvements, and drastic measures in my reforms. One major step will be a serious pushback against all of that crazy Fourth Wave feminism bullshit, not to mention the absurd and ludicrous provisions of family law which penalize men, particularly fathers.

“Not to mention that we’ll have to create a single currency for my commonwealth, and when we do, my face is very much going to be on it. As Leviathan and nothing else. No more of this dollar or pound or Euro nonsense. One of our first moves in terms of transforming society will be drafting a plan for a universal basic income. A financially dependent population is a far more compliant one and we can encourage people to be braver about taking economic risks with such a safety net,” I grinned at the prospect of working on my vision for a new world order.

“What about sides of the road?” Justin asked me after licking a little of my cum from his own lips.

“Right hand side, but the good news for the Brits will be that the metric system will now be mandatory everywhere. And English tea will likely become a lot more popular soon enough. I’m rather a fan of that and of their lukewarm beer, to be honest. There will be compromises on a lot of fronts, but only as I decide.

“Guns will be legal everywhere, but they must be registered. It will make tracing the chain of custody at least a little easier. Face it. In the 3-D printing era, gun control is mostly moot, anyway. Registration is about the best any anti-gun folks can realistically expect, given the technology. It won’t matter. By the time that our armbands become more widely distributed, resistance to my rule will be much more difficult and less practical,” I smirked now.

“Especially with so many heavily armed citizens wearing these armbands of yours, openly signaling their allegiance to the State. Anyone who doesn’t wear them will tend to come under rather understandable observation. They will likely suffer delayed career advancement in comparison and contrast to their more reliable colleagues. No need for a single ruling party or Chinese social credit system. The armband issue will separate the wheat from the chaff in terms of loyalty, won’t it?” Heather snickered while my hands rubbed her lovely ass.

“That it will, babe. That it will. Long term, we will work on re-orienting society away from the so-called ‘Judeo-Christian ethic,’ which is really a misnomer, as there are many differences in values and morals between Christians, Jews, and Muslims. The latter two can divorce, while most Christians are supposed to make it work in spite of some rather abusive, cruel, bizarre, and unreasonable conduct on a spouse’s part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.