Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

“So, Pedro, I want you to fuck Candice right now. Bubba, you take Jackie. Randall, give it to Caroline, while I screw Emma. You, Gabriel, fuck her ... what’s your name, honey?” I asked one of the new ladies.

“Moira,” the ginger told me, even as she welcomed Gabriel’s cock inside her.

“Yes, breed Moira ... I want to see her knocked up by you,” I chuckled as I slammed in and out of Emma, admiring my seal above her sweet ass.

I pulled Emma’s wavy brown hair while pounding her and using her for my pleasure ... and hers. I also played with her butthole a little, making her gasp with ecstasy as I probed her that way. By now, my entire company was with me, of course. They surrounded me like so many guards, even though I was perfectly safe now. I sealed them just moments before, so they were safe as possible from my wrath and any consequences of my heat.

“Don’t just stand there, guys ... FUCK somebody! All of you ... get laid! Right here, bareback, in public and broad daylight! You’re safe from STDs now, I promise you!” I commanded, having given my seal the power to render any wearers immune from all communicable diseases.

I didn’t have to spell out about safety from law enforcement and idiotic moral vigilantes, of course. Anyone stupid enough to interfere would suffer the same fate as Thomas. I had little or no patience for zealots and puritans of any stripe. Well, that didn’t take long to happen, either. While I humped sweet Emma and admired that lovely tush of hers, a couple of cops walked up to us and coughed.

“Wait your turn. You can fuck her when I’m done, if you behave yourselves,” I sternly instructed them.

“Cute, but you’re under arrest for public lewdness and inciting public lewdness in others. You have the right to remain silent... , “ one of the officers spoke, just before I lifted him off the ground without even stopping my thrusts inside Emma’s succulent snatch.

Evidently, my divine powers waxed greater by the hour or at least became more apparent. That made sense, of course. I was God now, wasn’t I? It was high time for me to pull rank. And that I did in true divine fashion, worthy of Zeus or Jehovah or Thor or Baal. No overzealous local cop was going to cramp my style.

“You fool ... I am no private citizen, no mere mortal, subject to your laws and ordinances! I AM THE LAW! I AM THAT I AM! I AM ALMIGHTY GOD!” my eyes flashed as I hurled the cop across the street to the other sidewalk with just my mind and my will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.