Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Jackie’s cunt was every bit as yummy as Candice’s in its own way, quite the delicious contrast, her sweet black ass lined up near Candice’s glistening white one. As it occurred to me just how absent my male refractory period was, I delighted in the knowledge that I could fill both ladies up and come back for more if I wished. I slapped her cute tush and grabbed her cheeks as I bottomed out inside her dripping wet gash.

“Ah, God, here we go!” Candice cried out as Gabriel dumped his load balls deep inside her gooey cunt and made her cum all over again.

“Ready, babe?” I asked Jackie, who clenched down on my prick with a vise-like grip and forced me to fill up her delightfully soaked twat.

“Oh, God, what next?” Bubba shouted as everyone unwound for a moment.

“Funny you should ask, Bubba. Lick Jackie’s ass while Randall fucks her pussy. Gabriel, lick Candice’s butt while I fuck her face. I want her to taste Jackie’s juices on me,” I grinned as I put my dick up to the blonde cutie’s lips.

“Damn, I really love the taste of booty!” Gabriel licked his lips as Candice got on all fours and let me fuck her face.

I tried not to think too hard about the depressing fact that, in my first encounter during the Mayhem, half of the people that I encountered were unworthy of survival. No, best to hope that was a fluke, while preparing for it not to be ... and to enjoy Candice’s wonderful mouth as Gabriel devoured her derriere. From the way that she sucked me, she must have really loved having someone swipe his tongue across her pucker. I stroked her lovely blonde curls while she deep-throated me and licked me clean of any traces of Jackie.

Randall was too wound-up to last as well as the rest. He had watched others fucking too long that morning to resist the urge to cum, especially in a brand new pussy. The sight of her delectable tush as he rammed her from behind didn’t help that cause, either. Even so, Jackie came right after he spurted inside her, clearly enjoying the idea that another woman’s husband just spilled his seed within her folds. It being bareback only made it even better. Even a bottom bitch, pussy boi type like Randall deserved a little fresh twat if he desired it.

“Okay, let’s wrap this part up, okay? Y’all come with me! Don’t worry about your shop, Bubba. There’s bigger fish to fry. Literally! I’m in the mood for some fish and chips, aren’t you?” I snapped my fingers and every last one of my new companions joined me, naked, at a local fish and chips shop.

The cashier of the fish and chips place was named Pedro at least from the name badge. I looked at the time. It was now 8:13 am. I had been fucking and killing people since the Mayhem began, little more than two hours ago. I smiled as I approached the window and prepared to place my order. My new cult had plenty of resources, but it didn’t matter right then. They weren’t about to charge me a dime for this meal.

“Alright, we’re gonna clean you out, buddy. It won’t matter, because you’re about to join us. Get these orders started ... and then come out to meet us. Naked,” I told the youth, who was skeptical for a second, but quickly saw that I meant business and I wasn’t alone, “oh, and don’t charge us for it.”

We all took up a huge amount of space, annoying some of the other patrons, particularly when it was clear that we would clean the place out entirely and not even pay a nickel. We were naked, we smelled of sex, we had a very striking confidence, some might even call it arrogance, and everyone followed me without complaint. The ladies all leaked cum from every hole and so did several of the lads as well. On the other hand, there was definitely something in me that intimidated the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.