Beltane - Cover

Beltane

by Steven Black

Copyright© 2012 by Steven Black

Erotica Sex Story: Pagan night on the town. Oh the joy of a good ritual - unless...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   .

I wrote this on a cold dark and lonely night. It is strange to say the least. It has horror, paranormal, and many other attributes. If you could not sit through a psychological horror/thriller or if you are faint at heart with abuse, near death acts, or gorey Horror please do not read! If you are okay with the above and enjoy a little sex with your gore, read on!

And without further ado ... I give you Beltane.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Jasmine stepped through the door. "What if there's some hobo living in here?"

"Oh come on, Jaz. Who cares?" Mike pushed a few pieces of framing from their path. "We'll scare him before he can scare us. Besides, you're tired of the 'same old-same old, aren't you? You should really make up your mind. I mean -"

"Just because I think this place is a bit creepy doesn't mean I'm gonna chicken out." She tip-toed across a hole in the floor, watching as he handled the wooden beams. "I just don't like the idea of coming across weirdos in the middle of the night. We're here, aren't we? If I was gonna change my mind, I would have stayed home."

"Alright, I get it." Mike thought of the rumors she had told him about. The looters who nearly died of fright, people last seen here now missing. She had some crazy ideas, but what the hell, right? Maybe she'd finally get that 'supernatural experience' she always talked about. "I was just teasing anyway."

Around a corner a tattered staircase at the far end led to the second floor. Shining their flashlights about the morose hallway, they peered into holes in the walls that refused to allow release of their shadows, expecting at any moment something or someone would jump out. Portraits had once hung on the walls where nails, now hidden among the debris, left bare the thatching the plaster once clung to. They tested each step after inspecting it with a flashlight, Mike taking Jasmine's trembling hand to aid her in scaling the steps, his flashlight illuminating the outline of her breasts as they bound to each side with her steps. After carefully scaling the stairs they emerged to a long hallway with a couple of doors on either side.

"Hey! Check this out. Looks pretty clean in here." Mike excitedly walked over to the king-sized bed which was mostly made up and pulled back the blankets offering her a temporary love nest. "Ugh! Never mind!" The stifling aroma of urine, vomit and death assaulted his nose and stomach. Maggots shadowing the cameo of long dead flesh roughly the size of a rat. He tried not to vomit and quickly headed back to the hallway with his hand over his mouth and nose.

"Pretty nasty huh?" Giggling she nodded to the door. "Close that door so the smell doesn't come out here."

"Yeah."

They checked the remaining rooms finding much of the same. The creaks of the house playing on their nerves, slight wisps of air passing them from an unknown source. The tension was effecting Jasmine in a new way, it was odd to her to feel aroused when thinking of the unknown, but at the very least she would have something different.

As they opened the door of the room at the far end of the hall, they found a very pleasant space. The walls were not the greatest, but no evidence of nasty odors or vandalism and the bed appeared clean after Mike's thorough inspection.

"Well Jaz," Mike placed his hands on his hip approving of their find, hoping it would set the mood for her naughty side. "I think this will definitely work. Let's set up and get ready."

"Yup." Jasmine agreed. Still fighting the urge to forget her long-planned ritual and take her willing boyfriend on the beautifully ornate California king bed. "Nicest room in the place, it should work well."

The two began unpacking their tools and equipment. They ran down their checklist making sure they had everything they needed. Then out of Mike's bag came five pieces of wood each hinged in the middle. After assembling the pieces and adding the legs, they had a perfectly round altar engraved with a heptagram of silver inlay and different golden symbols for each point.

Jasmine continued setting up the candles around the room as accurately as possible. She took extra care aligning these five candles, delicately placing each and the tools corresponding to them. Incense, salt, blessed water with a touch of cinnamon, granite and a blanket and cushion. She then placed a black candle in the shape of a nude woman and white candle of a man on the altar.

"Well, we're getting quicker with this." She stood and arched her back stretching as she caught Mike undressing her with his eyes. "Twenty minutes flat, that's a record."

"Wow, we've got a whole hour to kill Jaz." He placed his index finger to his temple, eyebrow raised. "Hmn ... what could we do?"

"Heh, heh. Funny Mike. Wait for the proper time," She raised a disciplinary finger, "you know better."

She wished it weren't so, thoughts of abandoning their plan still fresh in her mind. "No food, no drink other than water and absolutely no sex of any kind for at least twenty-four hours before the ceremony."

"I know. Sometimes I wonder if it really makes a difference though." He stood before her, placing his hand on her upper arm, tenderly caressing her soft succulent skin. "I mean, hungry, horny and thirsty?"

"It does Mike." She placed her arms around his waist, her nipples perking and pussy pulsing against the seam of her skin-tight jeans. Placing her cheek against his hard, warm chest she pressed herself close breathing deeply his scent. "I've tried it both ways and it definitely does. When you deny your body physical satisfaction, you automatically start to rely on your spirit to fill the gaps."

"It's just a pain in the ass is all." Brushing the blonde waves of her shoulder length hair away from her face. "Oh well, it's only once every six weeks right?"

"Yep, unless we do the full moons too." She pulled away, feeling the moment die as she heard an odd tapping from the fireplace. She continued her comment hoping to dismiss the sound with the discussion. "Then you're talking twenty-one times a year. Eh, Twenty-one isn't that bad. It's once every two, or two and a half weeks."

"Yeah, okay, I don't think that'll be any time soon." Mike peered at the fireplace listening for a second set taps hoping to ease the new tension blocking his fun. "I got an appetite like a fat man lost in the desert chasing an ice cream stand mirage. Ha ha."

"You can watch me strip though." Jasmine smirked and stood up. She pulled off her shirt, exposing her soft skin and supple breasts, nipples standing proud.

"Ooh, you bad girl." He watched her as he tried to keep pace, sliding away his tank-top and posing with his muscles flexed for her approval, tracing her shape with his wanton eyes admiring her supple breasts as the silver white moonlight cast upon her from a nearby window.

"Nice." Jasmine batted her eyes acknowledging his gaze, slipping open her fly, seductively sliding off her jeans. Tossing the unneeded garment at her man with the tip of her toes.

"Aren't you full of surprises." Mike pulled off his jeans, stumbling as his sensual attempt failed, still watching his alluring lust bride tease his imagination.

"Now the rest baby." She lowered her head an looked up to him, inviting him to test her waters, snapping the string of her thong, still cautious of the odd and unsettling noises now coming from outside the windows and door.

"All of it?" He teased as he placed her hand at the waist of his briefs, inviting her hand to sample the goods. His cock pressing and straining to escape from within the limited space. He tried to ignore the sounds, taps and whistles, low murmurs and scratching. He cupped her pussy with thong in place, kneading her swollen, wet lips between his thumb and fingers forcing her body to heave and beg.

"Not too much." She pulled his hand away and slid his underwear off. She cupped his balls and massaged his cock, showing just a slight taste of what is yet to come.

Pushing him away, she handed him his robe with a slight teasing grin. She donned hers and walked around the room clockwise blessing it and clearing away the negative energy. Mike followed carrying a tray of lit incense, fanning it as they made three passes around the room. Then Mike placed a line of salt in front of the doors – including the closets, the windows and the fireplace. They cast their circle and evoked the god and goddess, then stated the purpose of their ritual.

Jasmine took him by the hand and led him to the spirit candle, where they had placed the cushion and blanket. Kneeling slowly together they embraced each other pressing lightly, barely touching. They could feel the energy passing between themas they kissed. Slowly at first and ever so softly running their fingers along each other. First the arms, caressing and touching ever so slightly. Then to the back tracing each others spines and shoulders. Next to their breasts and finally to the loins.

They could feel the swelling of each other, hot and wet and ready for action. They tickled and caressed each other, slipping each other their tongues. Breathing heavy and moaning in ecstasy she stood him up and grabbed his cock. Licking from the base of his sack slowly but powerfully in circles up and down his shaft. As he began to moan and grunt she took him into her mouth and buried it deep in her throat, pressing her lips to his sack. Slowly she pulled back gently scraping her teeth along the shaft, then licking the tip and returning for another full thrust. She could feel it pulsing and throbbing against her tongue and her throat with each bob of her head. She planted him deep in her mouth anticipating his explosion, sucking hard and backing her head slowly away dragging her teeth as he pulsed his hot cum in her mouth. Slowly she stood before him running his still pulsing cock down her neck, between her breasts and across her belly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.