Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There are many nice women in this world and meeting them isn’t all that difficult if you keep your eyes open and do a little courting as well as say the right things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Business was picking up at the office. They were starting to handle an increase number of divorces which were adding to the present workload. Brian knew he was going to need to start looking for another associate soon. The way the economy presently was, he didn’t think he would have much trouble in finding one.

Brian phoned Laurie and was pleased to learn that she was available this Saturday. She accepted his invitation to dinner. Laurie was always pleasant company and he was looking forward to being with her.

When he picked her up, he confirmed the beautiful woman that she was. Laurie was wearing a dark blue knit dress that showed all the curves of her enticing body. She seemed happy and a little nervous for some reason but maybe he was sensing something that wasn’t there.

During dinner Laurie was her usual pleasant self and interesting dining companion but Brian continued to sense some nervousness in her. He thought that maybe she had made a decision about taking their relationship to the next level and he was looking forward to her doing this.

Brian was back at Laurie’s condo and after parking his car heard Laurie say, “Brian, we need to talk.”

“Sure, about what?”

“You know this is our fifth date and y ... u know what they say about what happens after the third date but nothing happened after our third date.”

“Well... , I left that up to you and ... oblem is... , that men... , that men are not my preference and they haven’t been for a long time. I don’t want you to think that I am leading you on or teasing you. It’s just that I don’t have a sexual preference for men. I... , I... , prefer my own sex.”

There was silence in the car. Laurie looked to Brian for some response and she could see he was thinking of what to say. She let the silence continue.

Brian finally said, “I thank you for telling me that. I know it was a hard thing for you to say. I sensed that something was on your mind throughout dinner. To be honest with you, I am disappointed hearing what you just said. I was hoping you would have invited me in to your condo and I could have my wicked ways with you but now I know why that won’t happen. The many fantasies I had about you will not now come true. Thanks for telling me but I still consider you to be a good friend. I hope you find someone who will give you the happiness you deserve. I like you as a person and I would still like to take you out to dinner if you still want to go out with me.”

Laurie wasn’t sure what Brian’s reaction would be when she told him this. His reaction was more than she could have hoped for. There were tears coming down from Laurie’s eyes as she leaned over and gave Brian a kiss on his cheek before she left his car.

Driving home, Brian thought that what she said was a shock. He never suspected and he knew it took guts for Laurie to tell him what she did. He eventually concluded that she was the fine person because of her sharing her preference with him.

At work next week he tried to put this information about Laurie behind him but it was difficult. Maybe a good home cooked meal and dessert at Arlene’s house would help. He was starting to look forward to that.

He received a phone call from Debbie on Tuesday afternoon. She said that her daughter had another sleepover because of a test they were studying for and Debbie wanted to stop by his house with some takeout. Brian told Debbie that he unfortunately had a commitment that he couldn’t break but maybe they could do the ‘takeout’ on a different date. She told him she would keep that in mind.

Dinner at Arlene’s was its usual top shelf. A small filet with a large lobster tail along with a cheese cauliflower was the fare. As usual the meal was excellent. Arlene was one hell of a cook and Brian told her so. He could tell she was pleased to hear his comments.

When the table was cleaned and the dishes put in the dishwasher, Arlene came up to Brian and gave him a very torrid kiss. In what had become a custom she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. There was no rush as each of them divested themselves of their clothing while looking at the other as they did and liking what they saw. He couldn’t help but notice that Arlene was now starting to wear some very sexy undergarments which because of Brian she didn’t wear for long.

Brian now knew from past experience that Arlene enjoyed receiving oral sex. When he arrived at her most private part he could tell by her scent and lubrication that she was excited. He did worship her and enjoyed hearing her say that she was experiencing sensations that she had never had before. She encouraged him to do what he was doing as she shook and shuddered.

Arlene was a little more aggressive tonight in that she wanted to make love in the cowgirl position where it had been all missionary position before. She said this was a new position for her that she had read about in a book and wanted to try it out. Brian was content to let Arlene have her way as he could last longer and his hands were free to cup her breasts and tease her nipples. Her verbal expressions of what was happening to her when he did that told him he was doing it right.

After they both had achieved satisfaction, she lay against him with an arm over his chest. She fell asleep and Brian must have as well. He thought he heard a door closing which awakened him.

He heard a voice say, “Mother, why are all the lights out?”

Brian shook Arlene to wake her up to tell her that Debbie was here.

The voice was coming closer and then he heard, “Mother, are you sick? Are you in bed?”

A light switch was flicked which caused the bedroom lights to come on and he heard Debbie shout, “BRIAN!” and then, “Mother, what are you doing!”

Arlene was awake by this time and she was getting out of bed putting on her robe.

She looked at Brian giving him a wink and turning to Debbie said, “Brian was just demonstrating to me what he does when he is with you in your bed.” That remark stunned Debbie into silence.

Arlene took Debbie’s arm and led her out of the bedroom closing the door as she did.

Brian started to get dressed. He could hear that voices were raised but he couldn’t quite hear all the conversation. He could hear bits and pieces like, “I know you are over twenty one... , I do have needs... , since when do I need... , you should talk... ,” and finally, “I never asked you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.