Elf Hunter - Cover

Elf Hunter

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

"Master!" Feysis said, with a voice of pure feminine submission, as she looked at Grayson, who seemed like a god incarnate, from the look of raw masculine domination in his hard eyes. She could not help but to crawl to him, on her belly, in slavish supplication.

"Excellent!" Grayson thought to himself, as Feysis began to slavishly lick his boots and for a moment, he was content to watch her as she polished his boots with her tongue, "That's enough Slave!" He said with a strong and commanding tone of voice watching, as his slave looked up at him, with a look of pure submission and devotion.

"Master!" "What is your mighty will?" Feysis said, with a humble and slutty tone of voice, as she felt the overwhelming need to submit to Grayson as she marveled at how he had taken her and broken her completely to his indomitable will.

She was so overwhelmed by the change in her that she felt like she had died and been reborn into her true nature, as a mindless and willing slave to men.

Which was a far cry from her evil, misandric self, that she had been before she had been captured.

"On your feet Bitch, I'm going to sell you." Grayson said as he was watching her as Feysis not only shivered with feminine ecstasy but also saw a look of sadness and joy in her eyes.

He realized that she wanted to be his and his alone, yet he could also see she was also happy that he was treating her as her new nature craved, that of being a nameless, subservient female slave to the iron will of men.

Grayson was about to grab Feysis by the hair and teleport them both back to Grivis City, when, he had a truly inspiring idea and he could not help but cackle like a 1950's demented B-grade villain as he put Feysis to sleep with his psionic powers.

Once she was asleep Grayson went about the task of dolling up and decorating his slave, He had a half formed idea in his razor sharp mind that promised to be a very rewarding, if not, monetarily then emotionally at the very lest.

Once they were in the city Grayson looked up into the sky and saw that it was close to noon while Feysis was walking behind him, dressed head to toe in a combination of black burka and hooded cloak as he was dressed in his own black hooded cloak as well.

"Hmm, where should I sell this piece of Elven cunt meat?" Grayson asked himself as he and Feysis were walking through what could be considered a middle class section of the city.

He realized, that given the almost impossible task of turning a Dark Elf into a slave due to their insane hatred of all things male and non-night elf and he had no doubts that there would be a great many men who would pay a large fortune to own Feysis.

"That's if I go to the even more-well known slave markets." Grayson said to himself, when the ever growing idea in his mind, he thought of a very delightful turn of the strange and the amusing. "Come Slave, you are going to provide me with a great deal of amusement." He said, with a menacing snarl in his voice, which made Feysis whimper with fearful arousal.

After an hour or so, of walking, Grayson and Feysis found themselves, in what could be considered the worst slums that Grayson had ever seen in his life, both on earth and in this strange and delightfully exciting world.

He could see the looks of confusion on the faces of what would be considered, the lower class men, who would just as sooner kill you as to look at you.

Grayson used his psionics to generate a low level field of fear and dread around himself and Feysis which keep them from being attacked outright by the evil hearted blackguards of the slums.

"You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." Grayson thought to himself as he was walking through a garbage choked alleyway.

He could sense the fear of arousal, in the excitement, from Feysis who was wondering if she would be attacked and raped by the rough, black hearted men that were watching them with cold, evil and hungry looks.

After wandering the scummy and dark places of the slums, Grayson and Feysis came to a rundown stone building, "Yessss, this will do just nicely!" Grayson said to himself with a grim and evil laugh, which made Feysis squirm with ever growing fear and arousal.

"What's your business here?" Grayson heard one of the guards in front of the run down stone building say to him, he looked the man over and saw that he stood at least six and a half feet tall, weighing about three hundred seventy five pounds of scarred muscle.

Next, he noticed that the man was armed with a very large, crudely shaped sword and was dressed in a dirty chainmail vest.

"I am here to sell something." He said, to the tall and powerfully built man, as the other guards that were with him, came over to where they were standing, He could see and sense that they were as evil to the core as much as a demon, which made him smile under the hood of his cloak.

"Oh really now?" Thugnosis said, as he looked at the two cloaked figures and for some reason he got the feeling that whoever the man was that had spoken to him was a weak man from the sound of his voice.

"Maybe you care to show us what you have for sale?" Thugnosis said with a menacing tone of voice as he watched as the slightly taller and more slender cloaked figure recoil slightly from him as he took a step closer towards the two cloaked figures, while his fellow guards were making crude and vulgar remarks.

"Ooooh this is getting good!" Grayson thought to himself with an inward laugh, as he could see that the guards were basically mindless, murdering scum and decided to up the ante in the game he was playing with them.

Thugnosis and his fellow guards watched, as one of the cloaked figures drew back its hood to reveal the face of a thin, reedy, weak looking man.

He and his fellow guards noticed that the man had short pale blond hair with watery, light blue eyes and pale skin, thanks to Grayson's psionic manipulation of their visual brain centers.

Thugnosis and his fellow guards heard the man said in a faggoty lisping, effeminate tone of voice, "My business is with your boss." which pissed them off as they could clearly that the who ever this pussy ass man was that he was not a threat to them.

"Oh really now, I have orders from our boss to inspect anyone who wishes to see him." Thugnosis said, with a menacing tone of voice as he felt his blood lust take hold of him as his fellow guards were gathering in a circle around the effeminate man and the unknown and presumed to be cloaked female.

"I think not." Grayson said, as he made his voice sound thin, reedy, and slightly fearfully and out of breath and watched as Thugnosis gave him an evil and violent look.

"Listen to me you faggot assed, limp dicked bitch, you are not the one calling the shots around here.", "If you don't submit, I'm going to rape your pussy ass with my sword!" Thugnosis snarled as his fellow guards chuckled with evil and coarse laughter.

Feysis felt like her bladder and bowels were about to explosively evacuate themselves as she had the arousing mental image of being raped to death by the low bred leg breakers.

It was taking all of his considerable will power not to laugh like a mad man at the empty threat from Thugnosis as Grayson decided that this was the most fun he had in a very long time.

"I think it's time for a Captian Needa brand apology you, dickless faggots! " Grayson said as he made his voice sound demonic as he psionicaly strangled Thugnosis and his fellow guards, as well as flooding their drug and booze ravaged micro-brains with indescribable images and sensation of unholy demonic evil, that caused them to shit and piss themselves before they died of massive heart bursting terror.

Feysis let out a fearful and incredibly aroused whimper as her thighs became soaking wet from her flowing pussy juices at the lethal demonstration of her master's powerful will as the dead guards collapsed to the grimy, dirty and garbage littered ground.

Zacus "Onions" Vortchal was sitting back on his crude stone throne as he dipped a large purple Julthoul onion into some incredibly hot Qualom mustard and took a large bite from it.

He, and the other members of his slavers guild, had been going over their plans for a violent takeover of a competing slaver guild, when suddenly the air in their throne room became icy cold.

"Zaaacccuussss!" a cold, evil voice called out from the shadows of the throne room that was dimly lit by flickering torches and within the span of less than a second Zacus's right hand man and gray Elf assassin Gauron "Sheets" Aldread, was in front of him with two throwing daggers that had a lethal but slow acting poison on their blades in his hands, as the rest of his men took up their weapons.

"Who in the Black Hells is there?" Zacus said, as he forced himself to stop choking on his food as the hot mustard scorched his throat as his men stood ready to murder whoever it was that had scared the ever living shit out of them.

Zacus and his men watched as two black cloaked figures stepped into the flickering torch light and Zacus felt a chilled sweat form on his now troubled brow.

"Who are you, you sons of bitches?" Zacus snarled, as he and his men looked over the two cloaked figures to try and determine who and what they were.

"I am Thanos." they heard the smaller looking cloaked figure say, with a blood chilling tone of voice and for a moment no one said a thing or made a move.

After a few fearful seconds, Zacus managed to find his voice as he was seriously considering to have his men kill the two uninvited intruders.

"How did you get past my guards, you son of bitch!" he snarled hatefully as Gauron was watching the two cloaked figures while he was running calculations and scenarios through this razor sharp mind as to the likelihood of him killing the two intruders if Zacus so ordered and so far, he was unsure as to what the odds were due to the unknown quality and identity of the two intruders.

"Let's just say they are taking a long and much needed and deserved dirt naps." Zacus heard one of the cloaked figures say with a low, cold menacing tone of voice that made his bowels lock up tighter then a buzzard's ass in a Mach ten power dive.

"Dirt naps make my shadow grow!" Grayson said with a truly amused smile as he made his voice sound like that of 'Set' from the first Fallout game and he could sense that Feysis was becoming so hot and bothered by his display of raw masculine power and domination of the clearly lesser men, and he decided to stop playing games for the time being in order to advance his plans, unless she fainted dead away from being overwhelmed by her femininely submissive lust.

"Ok you son of a bitch, what the fuck do you want?" Zacus said as he was getting pissed off at not only being made a fool of, but also to cover his growing fear of the two unknown intruders.

"I have something I want to sell." He heard one of the cloaked intruders say with a more friendly tone of voice and for some unknown reason he decided to have his men hold off from killing the two interlopers as he saw the slightly taller and more slender cloaked figure stand in front of the one who had been speaking to them.

"What in the Black Hell?" Zacus thought to himself, with a mixture of unease and growing excitement, he saw the hood of the taller cloaked figure being pulled down to reveal long, soft and silky looking snow white hair.

Gauron looked to Zacus as his usually calm and logical mind was thrown into chaos as to what was transpiring before him, when he looked at Zacus, he could see that his boss had a puzzled but somewhat relaxed look on his fat face and for some unknown reason, he put his two envenomed throwing daggers back into their sheathes and watched as the cloaked figure was being slowly disrobed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.