Elf Hunter - Cover

Elf Hunter

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man who is more than a man makes a living on a strange unknown world by hunting for fun and profit, mostly profit.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Military   Mystery   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Paranormal   non-anthro   Vampires   Zombies   Incest   BDSM   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Bestiality   Fisting   Necrophilia   Amputee   Body Modification   Clergy   Needles   Cannibalism   Caution   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

As always I want to thank Medik-4-7 for editing my story

Sometime later Grayson came to his senses as he felt drained from his violent taking of Detra.

"Wow that was pretty intense!" Grayson thought to himself with a tired but wry smirk as he pulled his cock out of Detra's delightfully abused cunt, he looked down at Detra and saw that her eyes were rolled up in the back of her skull while her tongue was hanging out of the left side of her mouth and she was drooling.

As he was putting his happy cock back into his pants Grayson noticed that the throne room smelling like a large Chinese whorehouse as a convention of a thousand business men had been on a week-long bender.

"Heh!" Grayson chuckled as he saw that the other guests and their slaves were passed out from their own violently passionate fucking, Grayson scooped up the pleasantly dazed Detra into his arms and started to run his fingers through her long, silky, blood red hair as he waited for the other to come around.

"Wwwwhat?!" Detra thought to herself as she was slowly coming back to a conscious state of mind. The first thing she was aware of was that she was being held into someone's strong arms which put her at ease instantly.

"Welcome back Slave." she heard Grayson say to her with a calm and soothing tone of voice. She became aware of him running his fingers through her hair.

"Master, it has been a long time since I was so well used." Detra said to him with a shy and submissive tone of voice as she gave him a worshipful look.

"You were quite amazing in your dancing." Grayson said with a satisfied smile and watched as Detra's pale face became flushed at his praise.

"My one True Master, Master Gammanal has trained this slut well." Detra said with a tired but happy tone of voice as the others were starting to come around.

When Lord Gammanal opened his eyes he felt the slave sitting in his lap, still after he had his way with her, starting to stir in his arms.

"Master!" Xilla gasped as she opened her light brown eyes and saw Lord Gammanal looking at her with a satisfied smile on his hard, rugged face that told her that he had been well pleasured with the use of her young and willing body which made her slavish heart sing with feminine joy.

Gammanal suddenly found Xilla kissing his lips with all of the remaining strength she had in her body after his hard use of her body. He could not help but to wrap his large, thick arms around her small, slender body and hold her tight as he returned her passionate kiss.

Aldale opened his eyes and he could not help but to smile with youthful exuberance. He felt the slave he had made use of stirring in his slender but powerful arms. She was subconsciously grinding her ass into his crotch.

"By the Gods, this is a great birthday!" he thought to himself. With a wicked smirk as he cupped his slave's small tits and gave her hard nipples a hard twist which woke her up with a joyful sigh.

Qura could not help but to continue to grind her small tight ass in Aldale's crotch as she felt a slave's contentment at having being well raped by her master. She turned around in Aldale's arms and looked him in the eyes with a slave's love for her master.

"Master, this slave is grateful for using her for your needs." she said with a slight breathlessness in her soft, loving tone of voice. She could feel Aldale's hot cum in her well fucked pussy.

"I know Slave and I'll tell you that you were a delight to make use of Slave." Aldale said as he held Qura close to his body and breathed in the rich scent of her sweat and feminine love oils. She began to lightly stroke his left cheek and he could see her love for him in her dark green eyes that inspired his own loving feelings for her.

After he was on a more even keel Gammanal looked at Grayson and saw him holding Detra to his body. Gammanal's slave settled into the crock of his right arm and snuggled up to his broad chest with a femininely content sigh.

"That was quite a show you had put on Grayson." he called out as he felt his slave starting to fall asleep in his arms as he saw Grayson cuddling up to his slave.

"Well your Lordship, you had trained this slave so well in the art of the Whip Dance, I could not help but to get aroused by her joyously submissive dancing." Grayson said to Lord Gammanal with a knowing chuckle in his voice as Detra nuzzled his chest with a slave's contentment at having be so well used by her master.

Once everyone was back to normal Gammanal had his slaves bring the prepared feast into the throne room in order to get the celebration of his son's birthday under way.

"Impressive!" Grayson thought to himself as the slaves brought in a mobile spit that had the large carcass of some kind of marinated animal over the bright, hot coals in the bottom of the mobile spit.

He watched as Detra who was giving him a happy smile got to her feet and made her way over to the mobile spit were a gnomish cook was standing. She waited for him to slice off a large chunk of the roasted beast after Gammanal's and Aldale's slaves had gone up to the mobile spit to get the roasted beast meat for their masters.

When Detra came back with a large Breor wood plate with a huge chunk of the roasted beast meat Grayson felt his mouth start to water at the rich, meaty scent. He watched as Lord Gammanal and his son took their chunks of meat from their plates with their bare hands and tore into it with a ravenous hunger.

"When in Rome." Grayson thought to himself as he took hold of the chunk of roasted beast meat and took a huge bite out of it. He could not help but to moan in delight as he tasted the rich, spicy, meaty and fatty flavour of the unknown meat.

"Your Lordship this is some fine meat, what is it?" Grayson asked as he wiped the hot blood and greasy fat from his lips with the back of his hand after he had eat the mouthful of the unknown meat.

Lord Gammanal could not help but to smile as he could see that Grayson was enjoying the feast, "My Young Friend this is roasted Snow Bear from the far north." he said and watched as Grayson gave him a puzzled but happy look as he tore off another mouthful of the roasted Snow Bear meat which told him that Grayson was not use to such fine delicacies.

"Well your Lordship, I am thankful that you had invited me to feast at your table." Grayson said with a respectful tone of voice. He found the rare cooked Snow Bear meat to be to his liking.

He suddenly felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end as he started to sense a low simmering hostility from one of the other guests.

Aldale was about to ask Grayson if had ever had spiced Snow Bear meat done up in the Vartac marinade that the house's gnomish cook had prepared when he saw a troubled look appear on Grayson's face which put him ill at ease, "What has made him so uneasy?" Aldale thought to himself as he continued to eat while keep a calm and happy look on his face as he continued to watch as Grayson was looking around the throne room.

"Is he an assassin?!" Aldale thought to himself with some alarm for his father had his share of enemies that would love to kill him.

"Remain calm, watch and wait." he added as he started to look around at the other guests as his father was talking to Taral Hedrix who was a lord of the northern lands of Ice Shield.

"Master is something wrong?" Detra asked with a small amount of alarm as she saw the troubled look on Grayson's youthfully, handsome face. Grayson looked at his slave and he could see the look of genuine concern on her lovely, pale face.

"No, it's nothing Slave, just had a bad memory from my troubled past." he said as he was reaching out with his psionic senses to see if he could locate the source of the hostility he had picked up on a few seconds ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.