New Years Eve - Cover

New Years Eve

by PTK

Copyright© 2012 by PTK

True Story Sex Story: A story of spending a sexual filled evening with a stranger bringing in the new while discarding the old, on a New Years Eve.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   .

I was counting the days until New Years Eve like a small child waits for Santa Claus, my favorite day of the year had finally arrived. Matt and I were supposed to have an unforgettable time at the party then spend the night at the hotel making love. I willed myself to be determined to have a fun evening even though Matt had dumped me the day after Christmas. The dress I had bought to wear with Matt would no longer be sufficient to create the impression I now longed to make. My best friend and I searched the mall looking for the right dress with the perfect combination of slutty sexy. Only to realize the dress to wear was the one I had chickened out of wearing to the Red Dragon Ball in New Orleans, I decided to wear it with my hair up, and white panties.

Strapless, ruched, short this dress is perfect for this evening, slipping into it the polyester fabric soothing my skin the elastic around my chest keeping it from being forbidden to wear in public. Short was not the word for this dress maybe seriously fuck me short would a better descriptive phrase explaining the dress. The dress barely covered anything below my butt cheeks or above my nipples. I have worn blouses unbuttoned to the waist with skirts this short but usually only to a club never out in the real world public, there would be all ages and all types of people at this party. I slipped if off then began to work with my unruly hair. While working on my hair, I realized I had to have something to wear over my dress I would literally freeze my buns off while outside tonight. Grabbing the phone, I called my best friend to ensure she was not wearing her white sweater coat tonight. Luck was on my side they would bring it over on the way to the hotel.

I sprayed just a touch of red body glitter on my body and hair also sprayed a little Coco Mademoiselle on strategic areas of my body. I had no desire to wear any make up just a touch of Berry Cherry lip gloss I wanted the natural sexy Vikki to be noticed. I slipped on a sexy pair of tiny white lace panties, then wiggled the sexy strawberry colored dress onto my body adjusting the top to my breast and the hem to cover my butt. Facing away from the mirror, I checked how far I could bend over before my cheeks peeked out from under the dress. Slutty sexiness oozed from this dress, my body making me smile a smile of not only sexiness, but of confidence, my confidence had taken a blow when Matt dumped me. I slipped on a pair of sexy silver five inch heels that matched my clutch. My bff and her boyfriend had arrived just as I decided I was ready to make the impression I desired, and to bring in the New Year with sexy slutty style.

"Holy Shit Vikki," her boyfriend said.

"Asshole your girlfriend is right beside you," I replied rolling my eyes as I looked at my bff.

"I know she was telling me about that dress she was right," he said in defense of his statement.

My best friend said nothing at all just shook her head then handed me the coat. We decided to have a before the party toast to our friendship, the three of us sharing kisses and one drink each from one glass of Patron'. I had no inkling of whom would be kissing me at midnight I was going to make sure he enjoyed his first kiss of the new year. Our assigned table was toward the back giving me an excellent opportunity to be seen slipping out of my coat. Walking to the bar swinging a bit to the music as I walked I noticed several devilishly hot guys noticed my swing.

"Patron' neat with a salted rim," I said to the bartender.

I smiled at the thought of the bartenders eyes on my ass as I walked away it was the reaction I desired. At the table, the three of us talked about how the year had passed quickly and what we expected the new year to bring. Just before my bff and her boyfriend returned after dancing I saw what had to be the hottest guy in the room he was sizzling. I thought he was going to ask me to dance, but when bff and boyfriend sat down he averted. With him in mind I began to mingle wondering aimlessly through the party hoping to see him again. I did not see him, but had a lot of guys introduce themselves and ask me to dance. I was on the dance floor several times having a fun time dancing while showing my lil butt.

I was leaning against the wall when Mr. Sizzling walked up and said, "Hi I'm Jay."

"Hello, I'm Vikki," I said while trying not to pounce upon him.

Jay asked, "Would you like to dance?"

"Yes," I said as he took my hand leading me to the dance floor.

We danced to several songs watching him as he danced told me all I needed to know about how he could move. I was thinking naughty thoughts about him as we walked off the dance floor to our spot along the wall.

"Thank you," I said still holding his hand hoping he would not leave me alone.

"You're welcome," he said, then asked me "Why is such a beautiful girl alone tonight?"

"It is a long story I will tell you in the morning."

He was chuckling when he asked, "Before or after breakfast?"

"After of course,"

He then asked, "If I would like to join him at his table?" Explaining he knew no one assigned to his table.

"Yes." Then I asked, "How he did not know anyone at his table?"

He was laughing when he said, "It is a long story I will tell you after breakfast."

We both had a chuckle then headed to get my clutch and coat, he had his hand on the small of my back as I led him to the table. Bff and her boyfriend were their making out as usual I broke them up as usual then introduced them to Jay. I asked them how much longer they would be there they both told me not long after midnight. I looked at Jay we were thinking the same thing he pulled a chair out for me to have a seat, he sat close beside me. The hotel staff was passing out lil paper hats, and champagne the midnight hour was upon us. While he was watching the dancers, I was admiring him, thinking he is perfectly devilishly hot, handsome and utterly fuckworthy. He took my hand leading me to the dance floor we danced a couple of songs then the count down began, 60 59 58 57. Looking into each other eyes counting down the year as our lips met. Auld Lang Syne had started and ended before our lips parted. I was thinking that I shouldn't fuck him, but I probably will fuck him tonight. A few kisses later I knew if he wanted me, he could take me.

When we walked off the dance floor, I asked, "If he had to drive tonight or was staying at the hotel?"

"At the hotel,"

I put my arms around his neck kissed him then looking into his eyes I asked, "Is their any way you could make room for me in your bed?"

With a priceless look of amazement at the forwardness of this lil Longhorn girl he stammer, "Yes he would make room".

I slipped on my coat and picked up my clutch as we walked away from the table. When we got into the elevator, he pushed number twelve then turned to me took me into his arms and kissed me. Our lips were clinging together as his hands were searching the back of my thighs moving to my ass. Even when the elevator door opened and closed at a couple floors our embrace never broke we were in the clutches of lust body to body. Leaning against the room door, I grabbed him as he tried to put the card into the door I pulled him to me to kiss him. His hand slipped to the back of my thigh raising my leg he slid his fingers inside my panties dabbling his finger tips on my wet pussy. My moans seeped through our kiss when he slipped a finger into my wetness.

Wanting to cum, that second I demanded, "Taste me right now!"

In a frenzy, of lust, he slipped to his knees lifted my leg over his shoulder moved the crotch of my panties aside and buried his tongue into my wet pussy. Licking, nibbling, biting my pussy was driving my sexual barometer to its limits. His hands, under my dress tweaking my nipples with his thumbs and forefingers, gave my body cause to quiver. My moans of impending orgasmic relief were reverberating throughout the hall. My focal point was his tongue on my pussy bringing me to orgasm, but the surroundings and the fact we could be watched were enhancing the experience. My moans became more defined as my tummy tightened while my orgasm trapped inside my body was trying to escape. When Jays fingers went into my pussy, and his lips went to my clit my orgasm escaped in a violent bucking of my hips against Jays face my voice screaming OH YES. My orgasm along with my sexual squeals echoed throughout the hall as Jays lips found my lips sharing my taste with me in a long, magical kiss. The ding of the elevator alerting us to the impending opening of the elevator doors prompted us to move the sexual adventures into the room.

We were standing at arms length staring at each other as he began to undress while I watched. Slipping his shoes and socks off then unbuttoning his shirt revealing a smooth chest and hot six pac abs. His shirt fell off his strong, tanned shoulders as feeling of desire to touch this man awakened in my body. His hands moved to the belt to unbuckle it, he unbutton his pants unzipping them letting them fall to his ankles then stepped out them. I scanned his perfect body his cock was straining to be released from his black boxer briefs, my pussy craving his cock. I took my coat off dropping it to the floor while staring at Jays body taking one heel off lightly throwing it his way then the other. With my eyes focused on his body, I wiggled out of my little strawberry colored dress, fondling my breast then tracing a trail with my hand down my tummy inside my panties dipping a finger into my pussy. I slipped my pussy juice soaked finger to my mouth seductively sucking my finger while wiggling from my panties. I moved within inches his body our eyes locked in a stare of desire. I slipped my hand into the front of his boxers our lips met just as my hand wrapped around his hot cock. The kiss breaking beckoned me to start my journey using my tongue and lips to guide me down his torso to taste his cock.

I kissed his cock through his undies running my tongue up and down its shaft and kissing on his balls. With both hands, I pulled the front of his boxers down exposing his cock to my chosen desires. The boxers pulled all the way down then discarded letting me concentrate on this mans hot throbbing cock. My hands went to his cock caressing his balls starting to stroke his cock I put the head into my mouth. He moaned just as my tongue touched the pee hole I slipped it out of my mouth to tickle the crowned pee hole with my tongue. With one real slow movement, I took all of his cock into my mouth my lips against his balls his hands on the back of my head. Holding his cock inside as long as I could take it with the suction of my mouth then releasing that suction sliding his cock from my mouth. Playing with his cock my hands guided it back into my mouth taking it all the way back in my throat. His hands still on my head holding his cock in my mouth with the force of his hips then releasing sliding his cock out then in again and again. Taking his balls into my mouth one at a time sucking and letting the pop of the suction tickle him as I released them, I licked up and down the shaft of this mans beautiful cock longing for him to fill my mouth with his taste of his sex. I stroked his cock as I sucked the head into my mouth swirling my tongue around and around its crowned head. Sliding his cock deep into my mouth slowly slipping it out my lips now encircling the crowned head my tongue tickling the pee hole forced him to released loud moans of pleasure. I cut my eyes up to see his pleasure as I circled the head of his mushroom with my tongue proved too much for him. I sucked his cock dry as he released in a frenzy of spastic movements. He tasted of musky majestic sexiness his cum thick on my tongue dribbling down my chin. He pulled me up to kiss sharing his taste with him made my pussy grow even wetter.

We lay on the bed me on my back him on his side beside me with his hand wondering up and down my body.

"Vikki you have a beautiful body,"

I pointed toward my clutch and said, "There's some protection in my Clutch."

He found my Clutch and laid it on my tummy. I laid three condoms and a lil bottle of baby oil on the side of the bed.

With a big smile covering his face, he said, "That may not be enough."

Rolling my eyes at him I blurted out, "I hope not, but that is all I have."

While nestling his lips to my ear he whispered, "The second 3 times I will pull out."

We both laughed as we slid into a passionate kiss his hands roaming over my body found my wetness his fingers found my middle and entered. I felt his growing cock on my side while his fingers were now deep inside stirring my orgasm from deep within my desires moans began to ooze from my lips my tummy had started to roll I was ready for Jay to fuck me. I wanted Jay to fuck me.

"Jay ... fuck me now."

I searched the side of the bed with my hand for one of the condoms I finally found it opened it and rolled it on his hot, hard cock. He was now on me his cock sliding over my clit and pussy I guided him slowly into me. Oh yes his cock fit like a hand into a glove his cock was made to fuck me, I knew it from the first time I saw him. He began slowly picking up speed and intensity as we fucked. My movements had begun to mirror his movements his cock was making my orgasm tingle and twitch. We would speed up then slow down when slow fucking our lips would meet in intimate kisses intensifying the desire. My mind had lost all control of my body I was in a primal state fucking Jay as hard as I knew how to fuck. My senses were at nerves end while he was pounding that throbbing cock into my sex. Moans of my impending orgasm seeped out making him fuck me harder. The universe was now revolving around us as we lay together sharing our bodies, minds, and souls in a primal form of pure sex. My body temperature was at it max more moans escaped my body causing him to fuck me harder than before. My orgasm began in my mind resoundingly bouncing like a super ball off my sex through my tummy then escaped in the form of a God I Am Coming scream. My nails dug into his ass my pussy contracted grabbing his cock. We came to a stop as my body came down the mountain of orgasmic bliss. We began again sweating fucking sucking nasty sex. His grunts and groans became more profound I started fucking him as hard as I possibly could. We fucked harder and harder then in a shared moment in time we both exploded my orgasm running to his at the precise same millisecond.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.