Crush - Cover

Crush

by Richard the Third

 

Romantic Sex Story: Poor Lauren -- She's had a Crush on her Uncle Robert for a while. He's moving to Florida, she finds a way to come alone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   .

Psst? I have a secret? Wanna know what it is?

I've had a crush on my Uncle Robert for over 20 years.

It all started when I turned 18 -- he was 34.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. When I was 18, I was five foot four, blonde, and built pretty well. My measurements were 36c-28-35, a little hippy, but isn't that what boys needed to grab hold of when they're fucking you?

I was the youngest of three kids, with older twin brothers named Ethan and Evan. My Mom and Dad are Elizabeth and William Codahay; my name is Lauren.

My Mom, who everybody called Lizzie, was the middle of three sisters. Emma was older and Ella was younger. Ella married first, to a really dreamy-looking guy named Robert Edward Jamison III, who was not nearly as pretentious as that name sounded.

Robert and Ella had a nice house with a built-in pool, and told my brothers and me that we could come over whenever, and enjoy the pool. They even had a nice above ground spa. It felt tremendous.

Whenever I came over, I would spend about 45 minutes in the pool than I'd get into the spa and just vegetate. Sometimes Aunt Ella would join me in the spa, but usually I was alone.

"That spa looks awfully tempting Lauren." Uncle Robert asked causing me to open my eyes, "Mind if I join you?"

He turned around and didn't wait for my answer and was back down in a swimsuit with a towel.

He asked, "You do have a suit on, don't you?"

I was up to my neck in the spa, so I understood why he asked. I answered him by standing up showing him my body, in my rather modest swimsuit.

"Damn Lauren, you certainly have grown up, haven't you?" he said blushing.

"I guess so, Uncle Robert — but the boys seem to steer clear of me. I think my brothers scared off any would-be suitors. Anyway ... who needs a boyfriend, when I have an uncle who looks like you do."

"Thank you, Lauren — that's awfully sweet of you to say. If you ever need a temporary boyfriend, just call me. Until I met Ella, that's what I did -- I was a paid escort in college. Girls would pay me to be their dates. I kept up on things to be a nice conversationalist, and there was never any nervous moments after the date, just a payoff."

"My uncle was a gigolo?" I asked astonished at this revelation.

"Not exactly," Robert said chuckling. "An escort is expected to shepherd a woman to and from parties, open doors, dance with them, all of the things young men used to do, but don't anymore."

"A gigolo is a man who has a regular and continuing sexual relationship and receives financial support. I never took advantage of a single young lady under my care, and some of them offered me a lot of money to stay overnight with them, but I didn't."

"Being an escort helped pay the bills, while I was going to school, Lauren. I'm sorry you're having boy trouble. Don't you have a prom to go to in about three weeks?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going — Nobody's asked me yet, and I would need to get a nice dress, which I don't have the money for." I said.

"Well, Lauren — Nobody at your school has ever seen me, so I would like to ask you if you would go to your prom with me? I'll even help you find a dress? How's that sound to you?"

"You'd do that for me Uncle Robert. That sounds like a lot of fun, going out with someone so handsome, all of the girls would be so jealous of me?"

"I don't know about handsome, but I'll bet you would look beautiful in a nice dress with your pretty blonde hair. How about I take you shopping tomorrow, after you get home from school?"

"Sure thing, Uncle Robert."

"And start calling me Robert, drop the uncle, and we can fool everybody there, OK?"

I went over to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I saw that he had blushed and I wiped my lip-gloss off of him.


Than evening, I must have been humming or something, because my Mom came into my room.

"Honey, you certainly are in a good mood; what's going on?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing?"

"Come on, you can't get anything past me, what is it?"

"Well --a boy asked me to the prom."

"That's great Lauren, anybody I know?"

"No, Mom — he's new at the school and I just met him today."

"And he asked you to the prom, just like that?"

"Just like that, Mom — you sound surprised?"

"I'm sorry honey, he must be something to have you humming, and it's been a while since I heard you do that, what's his name?"

"Jo - Joseph, Joseph Williams, he's a real cutie-pie mom, the kind of guy I could fall in love with."

"My goodness, he certainly made a good first impression didn't he?"

I was spacing her out, thinking about Robert.

"Lauren, didn't he? I've never seen you so taken by a boy. I can't wait to meet this young man."


I met Robert the next day and he took me to Victoria's Secret, reminding me to call him Robert. After spending some time there I tried on a black dress, and when I came out for Robert to see it, his mouth fell open. It had a built-in push-up bra and my tittie's were putting on a show for Robert.

"Wow, Lauren honey that is quite the dress," he said. He walked all around me pausing to look at my butt for a moment and then came around. He stopped right in front of me and I grabbed him and gave him a nice kiss directly on the lips, which surprised him so much he blushed.

He stepped closer and whispered, "Wow, Lauren. That dress looks ... perfect on you."

"It's OK Robert, just remember that when we're at the Prom, You can kiss me all you want then."

He looked at me with a sly grin and said, "I'll help sell it every chance I get, Honey."

"So, you haven't told Ella anything have you?" I asked.

"Have you told your mother anything?"

"Just that I met a boy named Joseph Williams, who's real cute, and has asked me to the Prom. She's mentioned wanting to meet you. How do you propose to handle that?"

"I ... have an idea for that, and Nooo, I haven't told my wife anything? And I don't think I will either. I plan on telling her that I have all day and all night meetings and will be home very late, maybe not at all." Hearing that, I leaned in and kissed him again, only this time, he kissed me back."

He seems trainable.

I changed out of my new dress, and put back on the clothes I wore there. He paid for the dress and we walked out together with his hand on the small of my back. That felt so very nice.

The next day, when I got to school, there was a young man who was holding a sign that said, 'Lauren' on it.

I walked up to him and said, "My name's Lauren, who are you?"

"I've been paid to tell you that my name is Joseph Williams and I am your 'faux date' for the prom. Wow, the guy who paid me didn't tell me how pretty you were?"

I giggled and said putting out my hand, "Nice to meet you, Joseph Williams, do you go to school here?"

"I've been paid to say, yes I do, I just started school here a few days ago, and I'm here for a month as an exchange student from Italy."

"Are we supposed to be a couple right now?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to meet your parents, then I'll see you again to pick you up on the day of the prom. When would you like to schedule me coming by to meet your folks?"

I just giggled; amazed at all of the trouble Uncle Robert was going through ... for me. He must have a crush on me as well.

"How about on Friday, you can take me home and meet my Mom and Dad, Joseph?"

"Sounds like a plan, Lauren, see you then?"

"Bye." I said as my best friend came up to me.

Her name is Jennifer Stevens, and she's been my best friend since first grade.

"Hey Lauren, who was that hunk you were talking to? Is he your date for the Prom?"

"No, he was asking about the school, his parents are moving to this side of town and asked about stuff about the school. My date for Prom is an older guy, that I met a while back, but I never knew he was interested in me. When I told him I hadn't been asked to Prom, he jumped right in and asked me if he could take me, and I said yes."

Jennifer followed up by asking, "How old is he Lauren? 20? 25?"

"Actually, he's 34, Jenn."

"34 years old. A guy is taking you to Prom and he's 34 years old. Are you out of your fucking mind, Lauren?"

"Actually, that's one of the reasons, I'm letting him take me to Prom, Jenn. I'm going to let him have my cherry that night. Don't look at me like that. I've struggled with my weight most of my life, and I've finally got a pair of tits and a reasonably nice ass, so if he wants me he'll get me."

The first school bell of the day went off and Jennifer and I went off to our first class.


Friday rolled around and 'Joseph' was by my car, a very used Volkswagen. He opened the door for me, and then got in and I drove us to my house. We worked out a history for us and he picked up my schoolbooks and we walked into my house together. Mom was home, Dad wasn't.

Joseph introduced himself and he and my Mom actually hit it off quite well. I told Mom we were going to study up in my room. She asked Joseph if he wanted to stay for dinner, but he declined, per our previous discussion, and told her that I had to get him home by dinnertime.

He actually did help me study, helping me understand Algebra II, which had been beating me up this year, those damn polynomials. He also helped me to understand better about the relationship between the derivative of a function and the key features of its graph.

I wonder where Uncle Robert found this guy.

I took Joseph back to the school, which is where he asked to go, and I told him I would see on Prom Night, promptly at 6:30pm.


As I came back into the house, Mom came up to me and said, "He seems awfully nice, Lauren. It seems a shame he'll be here only a month."

"Yeah mom, he really gets Algebra II, and helped me loads tonight."

The next day, I went over to my Uncle Robert's and swam for a while then got in the spa. I was resting with my eyes closed as I heard someone come through the door. It was my Aunt Ella, coming in to join me. She's very beautiful and has bigger tits than me.

"Hey Lauren, Your mother tells me that you have a date for the Prom?"

"Yeah, his name is Joseph Williams, an Italian Exchange Student, only here for a month, but it seems to be just the right month." I said.

"Your mother also said that he's cute."

"Yeah, if you like tall, dark and handsome," I chuckled.

"Well, I got my own tall, dark and handsome, so I stopped looking." Ella replied with a laugh.

The glass door opened and Robert came out, surprised to see the two of us in the spa. He got in and said hi.

"I feel like I've died and gone to heaven, with two beautiful ladies in the spa with me," he said.

"Thank you, Uncle Robert — you don't look so bad yourself," I responded.

Aunt Ella looked at both of us and said, "If you two want to be alone..."

"Ella, I can't even flirt with my own niece, even a little?"

"Oh, just don't be too blatant about it, please? My ego is fragile." Ella remarked with a giggle.

Robert scooted over to his wife and gave her a great big kiss, making me blush a little. She shooed him away saying, "Not in front of Lauren."

"That's OK, Aunt Ella — I was watching to pick up some moves from you, for when I go to the Prom in two weeks with Joseph."

"Oh, Lauren. That's right — your Senior Prom is in two weeks. Who is this young man that's taking you?" Robert asked acting the part.

"His name is Joseph Williams, an Italian Foreign Exchange Student. When I first met him, I thought he resembled what you must have looked like at 18." I said as I smiled at Robert.

"Thank you. Well, have you ever kissed a boy before, I'm available for private lessons and I don't charge much," he said as Ella slapped him on the chest, giggling.

I can't believe I'm flirting with my uncle while his wife - my mom's little sister is in the spa with us. She seems to be enjoying the light banter between the two of us.

"Well, Lauren — if something happens and Joseph flakes out, I could always take you to your Prom. Oh, that's right ... I'm working an all-nighter that same night, well good luck to you anyway."

We all got out, Robert helping Ella, and then me. We all dried ourselves off, and I packed up my stuff getting ready to go home.

"Stay for dinner," Ella asked. "It's always just us, having someone else around would be a nice change of pace."

Robert came up behind her and asked, "What am I, chopped liver?"

"That's not what I meant, and you know it. I'm going up to change and I'll be right down to start dinner," Ella said.

As soon as she left the room, Robert sat down, and I sat in his lap surprising him a little. I pulled his face to mine and we kissed again.

We heard Ella coming back down the stairs, so we separated. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out I smelled some kind of meat dish that was making my mouth water.

Their phone rang - Robert got it.

"Hello, Oh hi Lizzie, yeah she's here — we're keeping her and it will cost you one thousand dollars in ransom to get her back. Oh, she's not worth a thousand, how about twenty dollars and a tank of gas. Ha-ha ... yeah, I'll bring her home after we have dinner, about an hour, maybe a little longer. Sure — See ya."

"Honey, what is it that smells so good?"

"Mediterranean Meatballs, it's the mint and rosemary in the recipe that makes it smell so good. I'm adding some ravioli to it. What does everybody want to drink?" Ella asked.

"I'll just have water," I said.

"Do you want to try a sip of wine, Lauren? I won't tell your mother, if Ella won't," Robert said raising his voice so Ella would hear him.

"Just a little, I don't want it on my breath, or my folks will go ballistic," I said.

The evening went well and Robert grabbed his keys and yelled he was taking me home.

We heard a 'Drive Safe' from the kitchen.

Robert was a gentleman opening my car door, and we left. I decided to sit close next to him, and after I did, I put my left hand on his leg. I may not have to work as hard as I thought on Prom Night to get him to fuck me. I must be getting to him. I know he's on my mind all of the time.

He pulled into a parking lot of a closed grocery store and turned off the car.

"Lauren, I've been thinking about you a lot, and I think I've got a real bad crush on you. What do you say to that?" Robert asked.

"Kiss me, please?" I asked and we were mashing our lips against each other, tongues all ablaze. After about 10 minutes of that, Robert pulled himself together, including adjusting himself in his pants. After he started the car, I reached over and put my hand over the front of his pants, feeling him throb against my hand.

As he pulled up to my house, I leaned over and kissed him and said, "I'm wet for you," and went inside.


Prom night was coming fast now, it was tomorrow and I couldn't wait to see Robert again. I was nervous as a cat all day. The next day was no school for seniors, since the Prom was that night.

Jennifer came over and we did each other's hair and makeup, both of us were looking pretty good from the neck up. I pulled my dress from beneath the dress that was hiding it in my closet, and Jenn loved it. I put it on and what it did to my boobs was truly magnificent. I actually put my own hands on my boobs to feel what a guy feels, and it felt pretty good.

Jennifer put on her dress and looked spectacular herself. We were touching each other up, slipped on our shoes, and the doorbell rang. It was 6:20, Jenn said, "That's mine, see you later kiddo - I can't wait to meet your guy."

She left me alone and I fiddled with the straps of my gown for a couple more minutes and the doorbell rang again and I went to the top of the stairs. I heard some whistles from below and started downstairs. My breasts actually jiggled as I walked, which made me feel quite sexy.

Joseph stood there waiting for me, as my Dad continued to whistle and wolf call, much to my Mom's disdain. I took the last few steps and Joseph placed a light purple flowered wrist corsage on me and we stood in place so my folks could take pictures.

Mom was crying saying, "I wish your brothers could be here to see how beautiful you are."

"They're the ones traipsing through Europe, Mom," I said, "We need to go."

Joseph spoke, "Nice to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Codahay, there are a couple of parties after prom, could I please take Lauren to one of these, it would mean she wouldn't be home until around three or 4am, if that's all right with the two of you?"

This kid, whoever he is, certainly has the character down, straight from Ozzie and Harriet.

"That's all right with us, she's in your hands until then, so keep a close eye on her, will you?"

"Certainly folks. I won't let her out of my sight." he said.

We left and got in his new looking Corvette. We didn't speak to one another and he took me to the parking lot that Robert and I made out in, where I saw a stretch limo waiting. He pulled up to it, and let me out, and the door to the limo opened.

"Everything go OK, Jeremy?" Robert asked.

"All's good, Uncle Robert — Have fun you two."

"Uncle Robert?" I said.

"He's my nephew on my sisters side of the family. Did he play his part well?"

"Perfectly, he was quite impressive actually," I said.

"So, Lauren, do you still want to go to your Prom, or something else?" He said with a touch of lecherousness in his voice.

I crawled up on his lap and said kissing him every other word, "We have to make an appearance at the Prom, for about fifteen minutes, then we can go to your hotel room and you can take my cherry."

"Oh, my - You mean, you've never..."

"Nope, I've been saving exactly for this moment Robert. I'm on the pill, have been for two years, so you can do 'everything' to me, just get me home by 4am."

We arrived at the ball ... I mean the Prom. Robert had gotten a haircut that made him look only about 25 or so, we grabbed each other's hand and went inside. The girls we walked by, went weak in the knees the second they saw Robert. The guys, who had never seen me in a dress before, were equally impressed by what I had up on top.

Robert released my hand and put his arm around my waist. Talk about feeing weak in the knees. I was ready to take his hard cock deep in my mouth, right then and there, but I knew we'd have the time later to do that.

Jenny walked up to me and put up her hand, waiting for a high five, which made Robert chuckle. He leaned over to me and said, "Go ahead Lover, do it while you can still raise your hand, because later you won't be able to." Jenny obviously heard that, putting her hand to her face and walked away.

I shoved Robert in the shoulder, saying, "Why did you say that, in front of her?"

"You seduced me — Now, I want your friends to know that you're 'getting some' tonight, which will only raise your standard amongst the boys. We can't have anymore than tonight and maybe one or two more carefully planned trysts, but I can teach you what I know, and you'll be the girl every guy wishes he had."

"You'd do that for me, teach me how to love, how to fuck, how to take all of you down my throat?" I said.

"Will you stop that, I'm already hard for you, let's go dance all right?"

"OK, lover — Oooh. I really like calling you that," I said in his ear.

"You'll be screaming my name within the next 90 minutes Lauren. By the way, who are you saying I am, exactly?"

"I told my best friend Jennifer, that you're someone that I've known for a while and we recently became very close."

"And your mother?"

"She met Joseph ... Jeremy, silly boy; and might have developed a crush of her own."

Both of us laughed out loud, as we joined in the slow dance that was going on. I rested my head on Robert's broad chest. I soon felt his hands on my butt, which got me so wet. We stayed for two more dances, then Robert took me back to Jenn and we said our goodbyes. Jenn smiled at me as we left.

The Limo was still there, and we got it and we ended up at the nicest hotel in town. I looked at Robert's watch and it was only 9pm so we had some time to kill.

We sat on the bed and my uncle placed his hand on my breast. It felt really good, and my nipple popped to attention almost immediately. I put my hand on his face, his wonderfully handsome face.

He stood up and pulled my dress carefully over my head, leaving me in just my panties. He stood silently, just looking at me, admiring me. I never felt so beautiful in my life the way he was looking at me. I kneeled and started to unbuckle his belt at the same time he pulled off his shirt.

Never having seen a man's penis before, I was overwhelmed by passion and touched it with my tongue. It got harder and bigger, right before my eyes. Robert looked down at me at said, "You are amazing, Lauren. I can't believe we're in this circumstance, but I'm willing to make sure you're completely satisfied, and will do whatever you feel OK doing?"

"Robert, I've never felt for anybody the way I feel about you and I know this can only happen a couple of times, but I 've had a crush on you for a while now and only dreamed you may have any feelings for me."

"Would you please fuck me, Uncle Robert?"

He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He pulled my panties off and tossed them to the floor. As he crawled up on the bed, he stopped and licked my pussy making me tingle as well as tremble. He only gave me a single lick, but he got up licking his lips, and making a point of the fact that he liked how I tasted.

He kept crawling up farther and kissed my belly button, then each of my breasts, and finally my mouth. I tasted myself for the first time on another person and I was so ready for an orgasm. Robert started kissing me, going from my neck to my breasts, then my lips and back to my neck, over and over.

I felt his hand going down near my pussy, wondering what he was about to do, but he didn't touch me. He put his hand on his own dick and found my pussy opening and just before he pushed in, he asked, "Are you sure of this Lauren?"

"Please, please fill me up, Uncle Robert?"

He took his dick and pushed forward, without stopping and filled me with the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my entire life.

After the initial penetration, which hurt for a moment, but then felt fantastic, Robert looked directly into my eyes and I started to cry. Robert must have thought he hurt me and started to pull out, but I kept him inside me by grabbing his butt cheeks and pulling him towards me.

"I'm not hurting Robert, I'm just very happy. I can't believe I'm fucking my uncle?"

"Actually Lauren, I'm inside you but we aren't fucking yet?"

"Then do it already?"

He started by pulling himself about halfway out and then pushing back in with all of his might, and just kept repeating that over and over, while he started mauling my tits with both his hands and his mouth. I had never had a boy do anything other than try to grope my tittie's. What Robert was doing felt so damn good.

He was picking up speed with his dick, and I thought he might be getting close to coming, but he slowed down and started the slow regimental fucking that let me feel every inch of him inside me. I guess he wasn't a talker during sex; he was smiling at me.

I could feel every ridge on his dick as it filled me, and then emptied me, over and over. He raised my left leg and changed his angle and he started hitting a different spot and, Oh Boy, did that new spot feel good. He stayed in this position for a bit then lowered my leg and leaned forward, causing my butt to leave the ground, but he was getting even deeper now.

I so resent Aunt Ella, who gets this anytime she wants. Her tits are bigger then mine; I hope Uncle Robert is having a great time with my C-cups. The whole time he's been fucking me he's been trying to suck my nipples right off the end of my tits.

He pulled his head up and asked, "Where do you want me to come, sweetheart?"

"What a wonderful man, to be so loving and so caring, I hope Aunt Ella appreciates what she's got, Robert?" I proclaimed.

"Since our first kiss, I have been boning her every night and coming buckets inside her. I stopped three days ago, telling her my balls have been hurting, so I would have a nice big supply for you, Lauren. Where do you want it, dear?"

"In my pussy, please — fill me up, whenever you want?" I practically pleaded.

He started to pick up speed again, but this time it was going to end with me getting my first load of his warm sperm inside me. My own uncle's sperm was about to fill up my aching pussy. He started fucking me so fast his dick was just a blur; as I looked down and saw it sliding in and out, in and out, until I saw a look on Robert's face.

It was a look of passion and lust; he just let loose inside me and it felt so damn good. I was already thinking about when we might get together again. He shrank and pulled out and rolled over on his back, breathing hard and moaning deeply. I got off the bed and went down to his dick and started to lick off our juices.

That must have surprised him, because I heard a "What?" from him and I proceeded to put my mouth around his dick and it started to grow again, in my mouth. I kept my mouth on him and sucked on his dick getting every bit of both of us off it, until it didn't seem to get any harder. I climbed back on the bed and lowered myself until he was back inside me.

"Oh, my god, Lauren — I can't come again for a while?" Robert remarked.

"That's all right Robert — I just want to feel it inside me again. You don't have to come."

I was moving my hips back and forth, doing a sort of reverse fuck; him being still, and me doing all of the work. I felt him tremble beneath me as I went up and down on his now very slippery dick. It kept slipping inside me and felt so nice. I was nibbling on his nipples and he was growing a bit harder inside of me as I kept going.

In an effort to feel his dick hit a spot he hadn't yet, I turned to face the other direction. I was looking at his feet and was now pointing my ass at his face. He was obviously enjoying what I was doing. He put his hands on my butt cheeks, which gave me the shivers. He spread my cheeks apart moving his fingers ever closer to where his dick was plowing into my pussy. I felt his finger get real close to my butthole.

As I was quickening my pace up and down on his dick, he put his finger at the very entrance to my butt. I was real close to my next orgasm and he must have known I was, so he pushed his finger inside my butt and I came all over his expanded dick. He spurted inside me again -- almost instantaneously as I did.

I stopped and rested for a bit before I pulled myself off him for the second time. I had the urge to go to the bathroom so I left the bed and just made it before my bladder emptied itself. After cleaning myself up I went back in to him and found he was asleep. I glanced at the clock and saw it was midnight. I decided to take a shower and clean myself up a little.

After drying myself off, I crawled back in bed alongside my Uncle Robert and fell asleep myself, with my arms around him. As I was falling asleep, I realized ... he never told me how he was going to get me home?

About 1:30 am, I felt a fingertip on my nipple. I awoke and saw Robert turning to suck on my tits again; they sprung to life in anticipation of this. I felt so used up and so worn out already.

"Robert." I said, "Take me home, please?"

"What? Did I do something wrong, Lauren?"

"No, I just really need to sleep. Being up all night is something I'm not used to, so I need to sleep in my own bed, please?"

"Sure. I understand that, can I take a quick shower first?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll get dressed."

After I got dressed I checked my new phone. My Dad got us all mobile phones, specifically a DynaTAC 8000x; daddy had a 6000xl installed in his car. The only real problem was that they were so big and bulky. A girl doesn't want big and bulky unless that has something to do with her lover's dick. I called the message center and found Jennifer had left me a message, "Hey Lauren, This is Jennifer, I looked and couldn't find you, I envy you. Call me when you get the chance? Bye."

I started to call her, but Robert came out of the shower drying himself off, asking, "Was it everything you hoped for, Little One?"

"Yeah and more, you're a fabulous lover, I'm so jealous of Aunt Ella now."

"Don't be, she gets all of me that she wants, only after trying anal, she said, 'Never again?'"

"Well you are awfully big, Robert. I'll try it, next time -- Is there going to be a next time?"

"Oh, yeah, maybe in a couple weeks. I'm off to New York for my job, but how about two weeks from tomorrow, same arrangement; I'll use Jeremy again. He likes you, you know."

Robert picked up his phone and called someone.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.