My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

I pulled up at the entrance of the scool, got out and leaned against the passenger side door, waiting for Amy to come out. I noticed her inside the main door talking to some fellow students. She turned, saw me and waved; I waved back. She spoke with them another minute or so and then came running out. Her long strides forced her skirt up her thighs exposing her stockings and garter straps, but not quite her panties. She jumped into my arms and gave me a bear hug and a kiss. She stepped back and said

"I am soooo horny I can't stand it. Look at my panties," she raised her skirt so I could see them; there was a dark splotch from her pussy lips all the way around her crotch to her ass.

"Feel them," and she took my hand and guided it to her pussy; her panties were soaked, the moisture absorbed by the cotton so saturated the fabric my fingers got wet.

"Wow, you panties are sopping wet, did you go swimming in them?" I teased.

"Nope, that's all pure pussy juice. And guess what?"

"What?"

"I gave a boy a blow job in a storage locker, and it was sooo hot. He wants to meet me after school by the park. Want to watch me suck someone off Hank?"

"Wow, of course I do, lets go."

I drove over to a secluded park on the other side of the school campus. As we pulled up I saw 6 boys standing in a group, smoking and passing time.

"Is the guy you sucked off one of them, I asked?"

"Yeah, the one in the middle."

"Well it looks like someone couldn't keep his mouth shut."

"Yeah, isn't it great?".

"Typical boy, doesn't know how to keep a good thing to himself."

"I could suck them all off," Amy said eagerly.

"You could get a pretty bad reputation doing that, Amy."

"Yeah, I know, but you know I don't think I care; I am soooo turned on by the thought of sucking 6 cocks, ohhhhh Hank I am so horny I could scream."

"Well lets go over and talk to them, maybe I can get them to listen to some common sense."

"What are you going to do?" Amy asked timidly.

"Just come with me, you're about to learn a valuble life lesson; how to deal with teenage boys. Remember rule number one: a teenage boy thinks only with his cock."

"Oh I hope so," Amy giggled

"I'm serious, I was once a teenage boy."

"Yeah and you still think with your cock." Amy said and burst out laughing.

"You're not to old to spank you know."

"Aww, just foolin'," and she leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek, "you won't yell at them will you? I don't want to cause trouble," she meekly added.

"No, I will not raise my voice, just a quite conversation about what I think the protocal should be as it concerns you."

The 6 boys were now walking towards the car so we decided to get out and meet them. When both gull wing doors whooshed open, they stared awestruck.

"Wow, cool car dude," one of the boys said and they all nodded.

"Hi guys, Amy said, "this is my and my moms boyfriend, Hank. Hank that's Chuckie there in the middle, I don't know who the other guys are."

So one after the other they came up and introduced themselves to me and Amy, I could have cared less; the last thing I wanted to meet was a bunch of teenage boys, I had enough of them when I was in school myself. Amy of course felt differently; I could see her squirming abit as the five boys she didn't know shook her hand and eyed her up and down."

"So Chuckie," I said after they shook our hands, "Amy gives you a blow job and you have to tell everybody about it huh?"

"Uhh, ummm, errr, uuhhh," was all he could say."

"Look guys, I know Amy is a hot little chick, and she is very horny right now; actually she wants to suck the cocks of every one of you," I was interupted by a 'Yessss," fom Amy.

"But that's not going to happen unless I get some assurances first. Amy will gladly give you all a blow job, anytime you want, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else, you keep this among yourselves. I do not want her to get a reputation among her fellow students. Now I will bring her back here tomorrow to do this again; but if I see more than 6 boys, if I see boys hanging out across the park looking this way, it ends and none of you will ever get a blow job from her again. And to give you a little more incentive to keep your fucking mouths shut, as of this moment Amy is a virgin, that is going to change soon, and after it does you 6 will be free to fuck her too."

"Chuckie, you're the big mouth, think you can keep it shut so you can have a little of this?"

I pulled Amy so she was leaning with her back against me as the boys stood around us in a half circle. I lifted her skirt with one hand and put the other on top of her panty covered pussy; her panty was even wetter than it was earlier. I stroked her pussy lips through her panties and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Amy put her arms up and around my neck,

"Oh goddddd, does that feel good, I wish you could finger fuck me Hank;" she moaned loudly.

"Well boys? you can see she is more than willing, all you have to do is give me your word not to talk and she will be more than able; as Chuckie here I'm sure has all ready told you."

They actually huddled, that I didn't expect. I heard a mumbled conversation..."not know"..."don't rat" ... finally

"Okay, Hank, we promise not to tell anyone else."

"You're sure now? I know if I was getting blow jobs from a cute little hottie like Amy, I'd want the boys to be jealous of me, so I'd tell them all I was getting some of that hot ass. You're all really going to be able to keep quite about this?"

They were all looking at Amy, who was still standing with her arms around my neck, her skirt hiked up over her waist, her legs spread wide apart and my fingers playing around on her panties where they covered her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," thay all started saying at once.

"All right, but remember only you six from now on. C'mon, Amy, lets go over to that bench there;" and I pointed to a park bench on the otherside of the parking lot.

I dropped her skirt and grabbed her hand and lead her over to the bench.

When we got near it I tirned Amy around again so we were facing the boys.

"Amy, please raise your skirt again."

She was quick to comply and soon she was once again showing off her pussy juice stained panties to the 6 boys. I knealt at her feet and took her panties off, then rose and faced them.

"See these gentlmen? Notice the dark patch on the crotch? That's pussy juice, when a woman is turned on she leaks pussy juice, the more turned on she is the more juice she leaks. See how wet Amys panties are?" and I showed them how big the juice stain was.

"Pretty turned on isn't she?" They all nodded

"Now I'm going to show you something that if you master will make all your girl friends putty in your hands." and with that I sat Amy on the bench and once again knealt between her legs. I spread them wide apart. I was staring at her pussy lips; they were bright pink, engorged and split apart, wide apart.

"Holy shit, Amy, are you ever ready to be fucked; your pussy lips are so far apart I can even see your hymen," I gasped in amazement. And to my utter amazement Amy bent over to look for herself; she showed me some incredible flexibility by bending all the way over so she could look up her own pussy.

"Is that my cherry? that skin covering my hole?"

"Yep, that's your virginity right there. Come see boys, when you take a girls cherry that's what you have to bust through; it's bloody, messy and it will hurt the girl when your cock tip breaks it." I moved my head out of the way as one by one the boys bent down to get a good look at her hymen.

When they were done looking I reached out a finger and touched her clit. It instantly raised up from its protective hood.

"That my boys, is the center of the universe, or should. It's a womans clitoris, better know as a clit. It's only purpose is to give a woman pleasure; you will be well served if you become good friends with one. Treat it right and it will treat you even better. Now I will show you how to make a girl happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.