Aprils Fools Day - Cover

Aprils Fools Day

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife and I got along fine until the kids left the next. After that she seemed to be sad until she met some new friends and began going out with the girls. Here's how it all turned out.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was at odds with myself. Marge and I have been through a number of rough patches in our life. The one thing that always held us together was our honesty to each other and discussing our problems. We didn't always agree on everything but we were able to work it out.

I wasn't sure if we could do it this time. If she went to the party and got fucked by Dave or some other man I know our lifetime commitment of being together would be over. I had to wonder if she had already been with Dave or anyone else.

I went and picked up a pizza and found a cheap motel for the two nights. I told her I worked Saturday but I didn't. I just didn't want to be there while she got ready for her party. Arguing with her about it would solve nothing. Even if I talked her out of going, doesn't mean she wouldn't go another time.

I went to the bar and drank a couple of beers. I was hit on by a woman and actually thought of taking her to my room and fucking the shit out of her but then I was still married and wouldn't be any better than what Marge was doing.

I stopped and bought a pizza and a twelve pack of beer and headed to my room. As soon as I went in and turned on the TV there was a hard knock on my door. I answered it and it was Marge.

She pushed her way into my room and started in on me.

"What the hell are you doing!" She was yelling at me. "I came home from the club yesterday and you were in the guest room. Ok, I figured you were mad that I didn't come home with you and we'd talk it over in the morning.

"Then you leave for work without waking me up. I went to call you after getting up late and you left your phone on the table. All day I was mad that you avoided me. I get home from work and find this letter about you leaving me. I spent an hour calling motels to find out where you were. What the hell is going on?"

I sat there and listened to what she said. I thought she would be a little saddened but she was mad as hell at me. "Come over and sit down, have a beer and a piece of pizza and we'll talk."

She did sit down and took a beer. "What's going on Rob? Is there someone else? Who is it?"

I was getting seriously pissed. "Yeah! There's someone else. Your fucking friends. I was happy to see that after Becky got married that you found some friends to hang with. Even when you went out with them you came home and we made love and it was great.

"As of late I can tell you have been hiding things from me. Your friends are swingers and I'm pretty sure you know it. The club you want to go to and have been to a number of times is a swingers' club. You're a smart woman and I know you knew it.

"Now you're trying to involve me in it so you can fuck around without considering it cheating. For all I know you been going there for a while. There is no way I'm going to be a cuckold husband or at least stay one."

"Rob, you have it wrong on so many levels." She was mellowing down a little but still mad. "Let's begin with Dave and Trish not being married. I found it out last week but I didn't think it was a big deal. Lots of people live together now a days. I hadn't mentioned it to you because we haven't talked for over a week," she replied.

"What about the club? Why did you want to go there so bad.? Last week you told me while you were drunk on something that you let men rub your tits and ass. Of course then there's the fact that you let Dave rub his cock against you. Yes, I saw it. I also saw that you let him rub your ass and you didn't even attempt to stop him. Care to elaborate on that?

"I have to wonder how long this cheating has been going on," I stared at Marge and took a big swallow out of my beer.

"Let me start with the club. I have only been there twice. I've never lied to you. I didn't know it was a swingers' bar until yesterday. I did know that it was a bar for people more our age and thought we could go there once in a while. It does have a pretty happy atmosphere.

"The first time I went I got drunk. I think Trish or Cindy put some kind of drug in my drink. I remember dancing with a few guys but not much more. On the way home Trish and Cindy told me I was into it and let men grope me. Even being drunk I can't picture me letting that happen without me stopping them.

"I honestly don't remember but I called Barb the next day. She spent the night dancing with your friend Larry. Trish and Cindy disappeared for almost an hour. I asked Barb what I did and she told me that men did touch me but I kept telling them to stop and that I kept pushing their hands away.

"She said that I kept telling them that I was happily married and eventually went back to our table."

"What about yesterday with Dave?" I said, still rather pissed off.

This time Marge was a bit more subdued. "I was wrong in letting it happen but I wanted revenge against what you did. I shouldn't have had done it."

"Me! What the hell did I do? You let Dave rub your ass and didn't even stop him and you want to blame me? What the hell is the matter with you? I should have went down and broke his fucking neck!"

"The first time I danced with him, it might have been before you got there, he kept putting his hand on my ass and I told him to stop. He told me he was getting even because you put your hands in Trish's bathing suit when we were in their hot tub.

"I stopped dancing with him and told Trish I wanted to talk with her. She told me it was true but all in fun. She said when I went to the bathroom and Dave was making us drinks that you put your hands down her swimsuit on her pussy and fingered her for a couple of minutes till you heard us coming out.

"Is it true? Did you do that? That's why I let Dave grab my ass to get even but it made me feel like I cheated on you. Dave asked me to go to the back room with him and I told him 'no way!' I would never cheat on you Rob. As God as my witness I've never been with another man. So, can you say the same thing? Did you feel her pussy or not?"

"The truth is yes, I did but it wasn't the way she told you. After you and Dave went inside she stood up and pulled her bottoms down. She had a shaved pussy. She grabbed my hand and rubbed it against her for a few seconds. She laughed and told me if I played my cards right I could probably have some of it.

"When I pulled my hand back she told me that you were probably getting your ass rubbed by Dave in the kitchen. When you came out you were adjusting your bathing suit."

"For Christ sake Rob! Dave never got near me! I just came out of the bathroom and was adjusting my suit to get back in the hot tub. Rob, I love you and only you," replied Marge.

"That's why I told you I didn't trust Trish or Dave. I didn't know Cindy till Larry showed me pictures of her fucking both Dave and Bill. I don't want to be with other women like that. All I want is you. I'm getting older and I know the things you like and dislike. I'm set in my ways but will do whatever it takes to make you happy as long as it's just you and me.

"If you love me the way you say you do then I don't want you going to that club and I don't want you being close friends with either Trish or Cindy. So I guess I'm giving you a ultimatum. A life with me or with your swinging friends and a club full of lonely people."

"I choose you!" said Marge and kissed me. We removed the pizza off the bed and Marge lay on my bed.

I told her that I had the room paid for the two nights and we might as well enjoy it. She told me she didn't bring any clothes and I told her she didn't need any. We both stripped and she lay on the bed.

I started by massaging her feet. She loved to have her feet rubbed. Next I moved up to her legs and rubbed both of them. When I got to her thighs she smiled and spread her legs. She bent her knees as I moved in on her pussy.

"Rob, I love you and only you. I don't need anyone but you."

I buried my face against her pussy. To say she was wet would be an understatement. I sucked and kissed her pussy to her moans and groans.

"Rob, let me do you too." I rolled over on my back and she got on top of me and we were going at it in the sixty-nine position. God I loved sucking on her pussy. The nice thing was I knew the things that turned her on.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.