Gwen, Trooper and Douglas

by comix

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: An older lady and her black, older friend, and neighbor, along with a dog. Nuff said. Enjoy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   .

Gwen Anderson had lived in the same house now for over 60 years. She'd been there 25 years by herself, after her husband Chris had passed away after a massive heart attack. There were no children, as Gwen was unable to get pregnant and neither one of them wanted to adopt any children. They figured is Gwen was unable to get pregnant then they were meant to be childless. They had a good life, getting married just after Gwen turned 19. Chris was already 20 and they'd been dating, with their parent's permission, for over 5 years. Back then people just got married earlier and those marriages tended to be the ones where the couple ended up celebrating their 50th anniversary or longer.

Chris had been dead now for just over 26 years and Gwen had never found anyone else she would've even considered marrying. Her life was simple and she was use to being alone. The only person she really depened on any more was the man who lived next door, Douglas Denvers, a black gentleman of 82. While he couldn't do as much as he used to, he still managed to get some of the chores done around the house Gwen still occupied, and those were only small chores. With his advanced age, and the onset of Diabetes he didn't do as much as he one had, which suited him just fine. After all, he was no spring chicken any more, and his slowed speed tended to tell everyone that he was enjoying the 'lazy life', as he called it.

Douglas lived right next door to Gwen, in fact Gwen had helped him get the small home, which had only one bedroom, a dining/kitchen/living room combination and a small bathroom, which was all he really needed. Having secured a loan through the bank, thanks to Gwen's influence with the president of the bank, he'd lived a comfortable life and the place was now paid for, so he no bills other than the utilities each month.

The only companion Douglas had was a German Shepherd by the name of Trooper. Trooper was only about 3 years old, having been given to him by a friend who was moving and unable to take the animal with him. The two got along just fine and most evenings you'd find both of them in the living room, him watching TV, or sleeping, and Trooper lying at his feet, just keeping him company.

Gwen loved to have Trooper around her home, too. Many times when Douglas would go and visit his son and daughter-in-law, she'd take care of of the animal for him, and the two of them got along real well.

Yeah, REAL WELL!!!


A knock on the door wakened Gwen from the nap she was taking on the sofa in her living room.

"Just a minute," she called out as she got up, still groggy.

She slipped her feet into her house shoes at the edge of the sofa, got up and tightened her robe around her body, and headed towards the front door. Once there she was surprised to find Douglas standing there, Trooper on the his leash at this side.

"I hate to bother you Miss Anderson (he simply refused to call her Gwen, even after she insisted it was fine), but I got a phone call earlier and I have to go out of town for a week or two. Jefferson (his son) is in the hospital. He's had a heart attack and Sarah called me and wanted to know if I could get out there for a while. The doctors don't know if he's going to make it and she thinks it'll be better if I'm there. Do you mind watching Trooper for me while I'm gone?" he asked.

Opening the screen door and inviting them inside, she said, "You know I don't mind watching him for you, Douglas. I'd be more than happy to do that for you." They both sat on oposite ends of the sofa and continued their conversation. "When did he have the heart attack?"

"Don't know just now. Sarah found him in the garden yesterday when she got home from the grocery store and she wasn't sure how long he'd been there. She called the ambulance and got him to the nearest hospital, about an hour away. I told him to sell that place and move closer to the city, but would he listen to me? Nossir, he wouldn't. Guess he's as hard-headed as his daddy."

"Was she able to tell you anything at all?"

"It was hard to understand her, with all that crying, but she did ask me to come out there and I said I would. I'll be catching the bus in the morning and just wanted to make sure that Trooper was taken care of before leaving. I also wanted to let you know what was going on, too."

"Well, you know that all you have to do is ask. As long as we've known each other it's only right to help, especially at a time like this. Go on and get your packing done and please be sure to let me know when you get there, OK?"

"You know I will." He bent over and patted Trooper on the top of his head. "Now you be good while I'm gone, boy. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I know you'll be in good hands with Miss Anderson here," he nodded her way, as if the animal could understand what he was saying. Douglas was convinced the animal understood his every word. He got up, as did Gwen, and they hugged each other before he went to the door.

"I'll just let myself out, Miss Anderson."

"Good bye, Douglas. Do be careful."

"I will." Before he opened the door, he turned back and told her that he would call as soon as he got there and would let her know how his son was doing."

"Good night, Douglas," she told him.

"Good night," he answered back.

In only a few minutes Gwen and Trooper were alone in the living room, her back on the sofa and him curled up and already sleeping on the floor...


It had all happened about 10 years ago.

One day Gwen was outside hanging her wet laundry on the line in the back yard. She was bent over pulling out her wet underwear, getting ready to hang it out in the dry, warm air. She had on her favorite print dress, the one with the daisys and rainbows on it, which hung loosely from her frame.

Gwen was never a big woman, the most she'd ever weighed was 125 lbs, and she never gained any weight, no matter how hard she tried. Chris had always tried to fatten her up, but to no avail. She stood just under 5 feet (4 feet, 10 inches) with jet black hair, which she wore cut short. Her butt was small and Chris had always teased her that she only had a handfull of butt cheeks to grab onto, but assured her that a handfull was all he needed. Her breasts were smallish, with nipples that stood out about an inch when erect and aeroles that were about 3 inches in diameter and a lighter shade of brown. Most of the time she went bra-less, since it was hard to tell if she was wearing one or not and besides that, she felt more comfortable without one.

Rambler, Douglas's second dog, a black Lab, was bounding around the yard chasing the squirrels and birds, as he always did. He was a very playful animal and Gwen loved having him around the house when Douglas was away. Without anyone else around the company was always welcome and she didn't feel as lonely with him close by.

She was bent over when she felt something hike up the back of her dress. Turning around she found Rambler at her heels. She pushed down her dress and shooed him away.

"What's getting into you lately, Rambler?" she asked. "You've done that a lot lately and I can't figure out why. I'd be embarrassed if you did that when someone was around," she said. She turned back to the laundry and forgot about it.

It wasn't 10 minutes later when Rambler did it again, only this time he'd managed to get his head fully under the dress and pressed his nose to her butt, scaring the hell out of her.

"Stop it!" she shouted at him and swatted at his head.

She finally got all her laundry hung out and was headed back towards the house when she saw Rambler rushing at her and, before she had a chance to react, he jumped up and knocked her down, her dress billowing up in the rush of wind he'd created and flew up over her head. From the waist down she was completely exposed to the elements, revealing that she had nothing on underneath. Her thighs were spread out from the fall, exposing the opening between her legs.

Rambler stuck his head between her legs before she could do anything and swiped his tongue over her mound.

"What in the hell is wrong with you, Rambler?" she shouted.

The dog growled at her, startling her for a moment. He'd never done that before and all she could do was stare at him, and wonder what he was up to.

Rambler never moved, having positioned himself between her thighs. He lowered his head again and once more swiped at her mound, this time darting out his tongue and penetrating her lips for the first time.

The oral contact jolted her like nothing since Chris had died, some 16 years earlier.

"No!" she screamed and pushed at Rambler, trying to push him out of the way.

Rambler wouldn't be moved. He briefly looked up at her and by the expression she saw on his face, she guessed it would be wise not to move.

Her intuition was right.

Rambler had gotten a wiff of her femine areas and it had piqued his interest in what was hiding under her dress.

Earlier in the day she'd gotten one of her 'spells' and nothing would seem to help until she's used her fingers on herself and climaxed for the first time in weeks. She knew she should do it, but the sensation helped her feel better and without a man around to take care of her 'feminine needs', what else was she to do?

She'd resorted to this method a lot lately and the itch was still there now, only muted a but. Still, the contact of Rambler's tongue against her labia had proved to be a downfall for her and her resistance immediately melted away and she allowed him to continue. It was only when his canine tongue lashed against her clitoris for the first time that she surrendered her body to him and let him do as he pleased.

Rambler sensed her surrender and began to work in earnest in driving his tongue into her hole, swallowing the flowing juices she emitted from within her vagina. Not satisfied to drill out the juices pent up inside of her, he swabbed his tongue all over her mound, eliciting moans of rapture from his victim. He wasn't paying attention to the sounds she was making though, he was more interested in the rewards he was licking from her orifice before his mouth. Once he finished licking around the outside of her he once again stuck his tongue into her hole and drove it as deep as he could, reaching further into her then she could ever remember Chris reaching with is manhood. He rolled his tongue, stiffening it even more and causing her to again moan with pleasure and to twist her body, doing her best to get the most out of what he was doing to her.

In only a few minutes she arched her back as the first orgasm racked her body, causing her to shake uncontrollably with rapture. Her cum gushed from her slit and pooled on the ground beneath her butt, where Rambler found it and licked it all up, then attacked the hole once again and gave her another explosive climax. Once she came down from her canine-induced climax she slowly sat up and looked at him.

"Where in the hell did you learn to do that?" she asked him, knowing that no answer would be forthcoming. And then she noticed his red hardon, hanging from below his belly, dripping his own leakage onto the ground.

"Did I do that?" she asked, knowing full well that she had.

She watched as he sat on his haunches and proceeded to lean back and lick himself, cleaning up the mess he'd made on the ground as well. She was simply amazed that he could do such a thing and began to wonder what she could to do to help him.

As she watched him clean himself up she felt the urges once again in her own body and, without realizing what she was doing, dipped her fingers into her slit and began to rub her clitoris, bringing herself off once more. While it felt good, something was missing. Only later did she realize that the missing element was Rambler's tongue.

"We'll have to do that again," she thought to herself.

Unfortunately that was not going to happen.

Two weeks later Rambler was killed by a hit-and-run driver and Douglas seemed to be in no hurry to replace him.

In fact, it would be another 10 years before another dog was present at Douglas' home. During that time Gwen would masterbate to the thoughts of what Rambler had done to her that day and vowed that one day she'd have another dog to lick her to a raging climax once again. She had not idea her wait would be so long.


Over the years Gwen wished again and again that another dog was somewhere near so she could once again experience the feel of having that canine tongue in her twat. Just the memories of how it had felt was enough to get her soaking wet and she'd have to go to the bathroom, wash up and get into a clean pair of panties. Often she'd have to retreat to her bedroom and pull out one of her toys to ease the earning she felt between her legs, and more times than most nothing changed and she just wanted a dog between her legs once again.

So, when Douglas finally come home with Trooper she just knew that once she had the animal alone that she'd be teaching him to do what Rambler had done to her all those years ago.

Douglas brought the new dog over to introduce them to each other a couple of days later.

Standing at the door, watching them cross the yard, Gwen was already anticipating getting the dog alone. She squeezed her legs together, trying to dismiss the idea. Company was coming over and she didn't want to be distraced by the dampness between her legs. As Douglas climbed the steps and got up onto the porch the dog followed him. As he sat in the swing he called the dog over and petted him on the head while he waited for Gwen to join him.

"His name's Trooper," he told her.

"Hello Trooper," she said as she bent over to pet the dog, a huge German Shepherd with shades of black and brown, with the black being the dominant tone.

Trooper's tongue hung out the side of his mouth as she petted him, moving from his head down to his sides and feeling the powerful muscles in his torso tense up as she caressed him.

"He's pretty tame," Douglas told her, "and he's already house broken so I don't have to worry about that." He laughed and Gwen soon joined in.

Gwen and Douglas were quite comfortable with each other, having known each other for over half their lives. She had no qualms with him sitting next to her while they talked. Other people in the community might have said something, but this was her house and she'd do what she pleased.

"Would you like some lemonade, Douglas?"

"Yes, I think would be be just fine," came the reply.

"I've got a full pitcher already in the refrigerator so let me get us a glass." She got up and headed towards the door, and Trooper followed her. "Do you mind if I take him into the house with me?"

"Not at all. I'm sure he'll be spending as much time over here as he does at my house, so he might as well get used to you."

"Thank you," she called back, as she opened the door and let Trooper enter before her.

"You're a pretty animal," she said to him as they entered the kitchen. She went to the cabinet and got down a couple of glasses, put some ice into them and then poured them full of the lemonade. Once she was done she quickly glanced towards the front of the house, checking to see if Douglas had entered after her. Once she was certain the coast was clear, she sat on the edge of one of the chairs and pulled her skirt up over her knees, exposing her panty-covered crotch. She reached down and pulled one side of those panties asside, exposing her slit, already dripping with anticipation of first contact, and softly called Trooper over to her. Once he was between her legs she grabbed his head and pulled it towards her slit, rubbing his nose on her for the first time.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," she moaned and had her first climax with the new dog. And that was without his tongue even stabbing between her legs. She could only imagine what it would feel like when he did though.

"Damn! That felt so good!" she thought. She was already looking forward to later that night when she'd get him into the house with just her and then she could really get a feel of that wonderful tongue between her legs. She got up, pulled down her skirt and straightened it up a bit before picking up the two glasses and heading towards the porch. Once there she handed one of the now sweating glasses to Douglas and he quickly downed half the cold liquid.

"You make the best lemonade I've had the pleasure to drink, Miss Gwen," he told her.

"You tell me that everytime you get my lemonade, Douglas. I'm glad you like it," and she quickly drank half of her juice, too.

"Miss Gwen," Douglas began, "I've got to run over to Jackson tonight and I won't be back until sometime late tomorrow or even the day after. Would you mind watching Trooper for me while I'm gone?"

It took all her will power not to scream out her answer. "You know I'd be happy to watch him for you, Douglas."

"Thank you. I've got to take care of some business over there and I'm not sure how long it's gonna take and I really don't want to leave him all alone in a strange place by himself, and he does seem to like you," he said.

Trooper was curled up next to the swing, on Gwen's side, and her left hand dangled over the side to pet Trooper, moving from his head down his side, where she patted him a bit and then stopped.

The two of them sat and talked of a couple more hours and then Douglas excused himself and headed over to his house, Trooper following right behind him. As he entered the house Trooper looked behind them, as if he knew something was going to happen tonight once he was at the new house. Douglas noticed him looking back and talked to him, "Don't worry, boy. Miss Gwen will take real good care of you while I'm gone. You're going to like it over there."

If only he'd known how prophetic his words were going to be.


They stood at the door and watched Douglas' truck disappear down the road, the dust finally settling down once the tail lights were long out of sight. Gwen stood there a moment longer, making sure the truck hadn't turned around and was coming back. Once she was certain of that, she called Trooper into the house, closed and locked the door and went to the back of the house to do the same thing. While she was isolated here at home she didn't want anyone to stop by suddenly and find out what she was up to.

Once she double checked the doors again, and made sure the windows were sufficently closed enough to let in the night air and keep out anyone, she turned her attention to Trooper, who sat patiently beside the couch where she'd left him, his tail thumping against the floor with each happy swing.

"I'll be right back, Trooper," she said to him and went to her bedroom. Once there she quickly got undressed and put on her sleeping robe, making sure to leave her panties in the laundry basket in her closet. After all, she wouldn't be needing them tonight. Returning to the living room she settled on the sofa and called Trooper over to her. He sat there and just looked at her for a few minutes, then apparently satisified that all was well, he got up and went over to her.

"I've got a treat for you tonight, boy," she said to him. She bounced up enough to push her robe back and under her butt and then settled down again, this time closer to the edge of the cushions, where she spread her legs and reached out to grab the dog's collar, drawing him closer to her, once again grabbing his head with both hands and drawing it to her dripping slit, where she rubbed his nose against her once more.

Trooper hesitated. He'd only had this happen to him once before, by this same woman. Was she trying to tell him something? Then the aroma touched his sense of smell and it drew him closer to her, where he sniffed at her opening for the first time. It was strong and got his attention. Tentatively he stuck out his tongue and swiped it against her outer lips, causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssssss," she cried out loud. "That feels sooooooooooo gooooooooood, and it's been so long since I've had that feeling." She fell back against the back of the sofa and spread her legs further, granting him more access to her slit and her dripping juices.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.