The Kiss - Cover

The Kiss

Copyright© 2012 by Janno Jones

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ashley's husband is away and she's bored. She goes to a party where she dresses like a girl from the Fifties, complete with a girdle. There she meets Brad, who kisses her like no man has ever done before.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Ashley was getting hotter and hotter the more Brad kissed her. With each kiss she seemed to melt more into his arms. They were sitting on a couch in a darkened corner of the basement and as one slow song after another played on the stereo her emotions swelled higher and higher.

She had never felt this way when her husband Bill kissed her. His kisses were bland and boring, but Brad's were electric. His lips pressed against hers with extraordinary sensitivity, his tongue teased her with its thrusts and explorations, his hands roamed her body and set her on fire with every touch.

It was like he was switching on some part of her she didn't know existed. She had never felt this excited before, like there were nerves inside her that were coming alive for the first time. Brad had his hand down the front of her dress and his palm was pressed against her breast, sending waves of pleasure through her body. He pinched her nipple ever so gently, and she moaned with pleasure. As the song "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me," played Brad reached down and ran his hand along her stockinged thigh, getting closer to her damp crotch but always pulling back. She opened her legs wider, wanting him to touch her there, but he would only slip his fingers through the girdle an inch or two, teasing her with their closeness, then he would move his hand back down her thigh.

It was driving her mad with desire, and she kissed him more passionately, her body on fire, her breath coming in hot panting gasps. She had never done anything like this before; she was kissing him in full view of other people at the party, but she felt reckless and so full of lust that she didn't care. She wanted only to feel those lips on hers, to let his hands explore her body, to rise to heights of passion she had never known before.

By this point her hair was disheveled, her skirt was up around her waist, and she was sitting on Brad's lap, kissing him and running her fingers through his thick black hair. She was moaning louder now, and Brad was sending her to new heights of ecstasy as he ran his tongue along her neck and up to her ear, making every inch of her flesh feel like it was on fire.

Now he slipped his hand underneath her girdle and caressed her ass. His touch made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, and she gasped as he cupped her ass and pulled her closer. He rained kisses on her as he slid the open bottom girdle up over her hips and his fingers found their way inside her panties to touch her ass cheeks. Her panties were sopping wet, but then he took her higher, slipping his finger inside her ass and circling her hole ever so gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.