The Gypsy and the Bet - Cover

The Gypsy and the Bet

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Kieran has a bet; he can screw his date by 4pm, but all he has to do is ask. This is a very, very short flash story that I wrote when consuming too much whiskey.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   .

"Ya what?" Beth asked. She swayed her long black hair so that it framed her shocked face and rested on her shoulders. She leant forward over the table of the fast food restaurant to look at her date, the squirming travelling gypsy and he wiped his nose with his fingers.

"I had a bet I would nail ya on the first date."

Beth squirmed in her seat and suppressed a grin, she liked the cockiness and confidence of Kieran but that didn't mean he would win his bet. She wanted more than just to be the subject of a stupid punt and held a chip in her fingers and slid it in and out of her mouth. "Really?"

Kieran nodded and smiled at the suggestive action from Beth. She was hot like her sister, and looked every inch a dirty girl who would do anything for anyone, hence the reason Kieran made the bet. "Yeah," Kieran replied and took a bite of his burger. Ketchup oozed out of it and rolled down the side of his hand. "There's ten notes on it."

Beth gave a titter and bit her lip, watching her date lick the sauce from fingers. "But..."

Beth didn't know what to say but Kieran just shrugged. "Ah, I had a tenner on him, he couldn't fuck that posh bird from Sainsbury's and he lost that. He's just getting 'is own back."

Beth bit her lip again and smiled at Kieran, her mind whirring with ideas. "Split it," Beth suggested and Kieran scowled at her.

"Yo babe, I ain't payin' no ho for sex."

Beth crossed her arms. She would already be in trouble if her parents found out she had been taken out by a gypsy; her father hated the travelling community and here she was offering him the chance to win his bet, and get his end away and he was turning her down. Beth scowled at him. "So you wanna pay up then?"

"No, but I don't wanna give ya cash to fuck me. It ain't right."

Beth shrugged and kissed him on the cheek. "It's upta ya, pay up and have sex or pay up and 'ave no sex."

Kieran groaned and pulled the smug Beth back towards him across the table and his hands slipped down her top. "What da I get for me money?"

Beth took the chip from his finger and whispered in his ear. "Ya get to find out if I shave or not? And to road test it. Nothing more."

Kieran nodded and got up from the table, still leaving Beth leaning across it. "Come on then."

"What?" Beth moaned shovelling the last of the burger into her mouth.

"I gotta do ya by four or I lose da bet." Beth rolled her eyes but he prodded her towards the empty school building that was next to the park they had wandered onto.

"Where we going?" Beth asked.

"You'll see," he told her cryptically. Kieran pushed open the the door to his old classroom, the school was open on Saturdays as it was used for the odd class and sports events, but it was empty. He sat her on the desk and rubbed his hands. Beth looked at him with a firm grin, kissing him on the lips and then leaning back on the desk.

She wasn't used to sex but had had one partner a few times and waited for Kieran to remove her skirt and panties, and start with foreplay, but he just hiked up her skirt and removed her red briefs.

There was no love or passion to it, it was just quick, firm, loveless movements to gain access to her loins. She grunted as the briefs got stuck around her ankles to display unkempt pubic hair that matched the dark hair on her head. She waited for Kieran to slide off his tracksuit bottoms and revealed an above average-sized cock with veins and a bulbous tip. She licked her lips, her heart beating furious and she felt him touching her crack.

Kieran was "warming her up," sliding his hands up and down her crevice softly until her own juices meant that his hand was sliding all over her crack. Beth was groaning and pushing her pelvis against Kieran's hand as he did; his motions were firm but gentle.

A few chats with friends recently meant she was embarrassed at the small number of guys who had sampled her charms and when Kieran asked her out she dreamt of him going further. It was not the situation she had dreamt of, but closed her eyes and enjoyed Kieran's fingers working their way over her slit. She groaned and waited for Kieran to line up his cock at her entrance before pushing it gently forward into her waiting pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.