An Innocent Obsession - Cover

An Innocent Obsession

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Abbie is a quiet girl and in her mind she is a very good girl. Of course, there is the entire summer she spent learning the ins and outs of lesbian relationships with her Aunt Ronne and the long senior school year helping out her brother Todd with his acne problem by helping him shoot his load every night. She was certain her two roommates would see how good she was despite her urges to satisfy her itchy pussy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Niece   Aunt   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   School   .

Introduction: Abby is a young girl just entering into college life. She has been trained in lesbian delights by her mom's best friend "Aunt Ronnie" and is a self-professed bisexual. Her sexual development is pushed to new limits with the introduction of her new room-mates, Yummi and Maria. They are completely different and appealing in their own unique ways. Her dalliance with Todd leads to his visit to the dorm and the happy foursome find new ways to celebrate their sexual freedom. Abby is ready to test out her new skills on the college professors, both male and female, to insure her academic success and physical satisfaction.


Before I start my story about how I changed from being a "Goody Two Shoes" into a proper "bitch-assed slut" on the top floor of the Freshman Girl's dorm, I want to stress I am a very good girl.

For God's sake, I am a full-blooded Presbyterian.

My mom still looks real good for her age. Even after four children she has a nice-looking body and a smile that lights up the room. Just before I went off to the University up in Chapel Hill, I went shopping with her and was shocked at how the skirt-chasing men all craned their necks to get a good look at her petite little ass.

I usually hid my light under a basket because I wanted no entanglements with guys and kind of liked being one of the last virgins in my class.

It is really weird for a nineteen year old to have a mother of almost forty who still has got oodles of sex appeal without even using make-up. She was very devoted to my dad who was kind of distracted all the time thinking about what his next sermon would be about. She is a terrible flirt but I am certain she would never do anything to ruin her marriage of twenty years.

My mom is very religious and my daddy is a minister. I am quite religious myself, at least on the surface. I always wear my little gold cross to give warning to pussy-hounds that I am not easy pickings. She gave me a whole litany of do's and don'ts for living in the girl's dorm. Some of them are very funny but I am too embarrassed to even repeat them here. The concept of contraception was sort of a minefield of conversation in my home but she made no bones about making sure I was properly informed and had plenty of back-up plans in case the dirty deed was ever perpetrated.

I never told my parents but I have been pretty well tutored on all sexually related activities by my Aunt Veronica who was a closet lesbian. She had me for the entire previous summer when my parents were on a missionary trip. When I say "had me" I really mean had me. My Aunt Veronica who liked to be called Ronnie showed me every position imaginable. She used her many dildos to exercise all of my openings several times each evening. She also taught me words I had never heard before and described what they meant in great detail as we lay in bed and sipped delicious red wine.

Ronnie told me that my best feature was my nicely-shaped ass. She assured me that the fact I could quickly slide into an anal orgasm was something most males would treasure in a female companion. She constantly cautioned me about my shameful tendency to loudly voice my appreciation of various angles of impalement. She trained me to restrain myself and keep my vociferous utterances to a muffled whimper. In fact, the very restraint she imposed on me magnified my physical orgasm and led to my many visible liquid releases.

Other than my Auntie Ronnie, who was really my mom's best friend and not my real aunt, I had no interest in other females and never revealed my expertise in lesbian activities either in school or in other relationships.

My entire senior year in high school was when I got sort of close to my best friend's brother Todd. He was only a year younger than me at age eighteen and had just gotten over a bad bout of acne. I jokingly told him on the back porch one night that the best medicine for keeping the pimples away was to shoot his load each and every evening. He looked at me all red-faced and embarrassed and admitted that he did just that every night and it seemed to work.

"Well, Todd you shouldn't have to do that all by your lonesome. Why not ask your girlfriend to take things in hand for you?"

Todd told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend and that she would never do such a thing for him anyway.

I felt so sorry for him that I told him to slip into my room after my parents were asleep and I would take care of the problem for him.

"But, Todd you got to promise me you will never tell anyone about it. Do you promise?"

He looked at me with a different look in his eye and nodded his head and agreement with my terms.

"I promise Abby. I will never tell anyone. You can trust me!"

I was a little nervous the very first time because I had no experience with a real cock. I had only been exposed to the fake ones used by my Aunt Ronnie. When he slipped thru my door, I was dressed only in my baby-doll and panty set and I could see Todd was already hard as a rock. He was so into it that he even remembered to bring a bottle of lubrication with him to make it a nice wet experience. I discovered later on that all men are not as well-endowed as my girlfriend's brother. I never measured but it was probably about ten inches long and very thick. In fact, it was so thick that I couldn't ever get my fingers all the way around it. I loved playing with the round bulb on the end and tickling his little pee-hole. By the end of that year, I was well acquainted with cocks and how to make them spurt long streams of creamy cum. For some reason, Todd loved to shoot his load right onto my belly button and we both got in the habit of licking away all traces of the evidence.

Todd begged me to allow him to rub his cock on my bottom and in the last couple of months before I left for the University, I would let him get on top of me and slide his thing up and down my lubricated crack. I have to admit it was a real turn-on for me but I never told him that. I made him think I was totally oblivious to his nasty treatment of my ass. The feel of his cum shooting onto my back and even up deep in my crack was a sheer delight. I had to hide my laughter when he would apologize for his bad behavior after such an episode. If he only knew how much I really wanted his beautiful cock buried deep inside my pucker hole, he would be astonished.

Despite my relationship with my Aunt Ronnie and my granting of favors to Todd, I still considered myself a very good girl. After all, I was still a virgin and I never really flirted with anybody. I considered my Aunt Ronnie as a thoughtful tutor and my stuff with Todd as an act of mercy on my part. So I was really studying and tending to the needs of others. That couldn't possibly be bad.

I guess my very first taste of independence was when I went off to the University in Chapel Hill. I had every intention of applying myself to my studies and not to be distracted by the strong undercurrents of sexual promiscuity running rampant on the campus. I dressed very plainly and always in loose-fitting clothes that would not draw attention to me.

My very first impression of my two roommates was somewhat chaotic. Doors were banging, parents were standing in every corner looking totally lost and out of place. Diversity had certainly arrived on this North Carolina campus as my two roommates were a tiny little Japanese girl and a very dark-looking Hispanic girl with oversized glasses and some serious looking braces.

Yummi was from a city called Yokohama. I looked it up on Google and saw that it was very modern and was a busy seaport. She spoke very good English and was a science major which was unusual for a girl. At least, I think it was unusual. I didn't know any other female science majors. She had the cutest little perky breasts with delicate nipples that looked like little cherries on top of an ice cream sundae.

Maria was a different story entirely.

She was a real street kid. Also, she was almost two years older than Yummi and I at the ripe old age of twenty-one. She told Yummi and me that she had lost her cherry bending over a garbage can when she was only eighteen years old. Pregnant and had a baby when she was only nineteen. Of course, the baby went to the nuns and she repented for her sins each and every Sunday.

"That's why it took me longer to get my diploma and all."

Yummi looked at us and shrugged her shoulders. She told us that she was no longer a virgin because she was a swim team member and in Japan the female swim team members are required to have sex because it makes them stronger swimmers. She assured us that it was only after they passed eighteen because they had strict rules in the swim team clubs.

"It is not a bad thing. All of the boys on my team have explored the inside of my channel. I really enjoyed it very much to be honest about it. Some of them were very worried and afraid I would form an attachment to them but I thought they were all very funny with their hard sticks poking me here and there while they were making funny noises."

I asked her if she had a boyfriend.

"No, boyfriend not allowed. Not acceptable for young girls."

I had to giggle at the thought of this pretty little girl being banged by a number of horny young male swimmers and not be allowed to have a boyfriend. Even Maria was scratching her head thinking about the strange culture differences.

We all unpacked our clothes and I noticed Maria had a lot of frilly panties and thongs of all different colors and styles. She told me she had been collecting them for a while and they each reminded her of a special friend or special moment.

"This one here don't got no crotch, girls! You know the boys like this one."

Maria told us that she had been on the pill because she did not want another unwanted pregnancy. In addition to the pill, she showed us cartons of condoms of all colors and with different textures. I was engrossed with one that promised a "Rough Ride" and was called Hard Rider. She also told us that she always kept a bottle of "morning after" pills just in case of a mistake. I could see she was really serious in her determination to keep from getting knocked up. I had never really thought about it in depth before being a virgin and all, but I could understand why she was so adamant about being safe instead of sorry.

My first night in the dorm gave me a taste of what was in store for me in college.

I was lying in my bed listening to the sounds of Maria licking Yummi's pussy with great gusto. Little Yummi was whimpering like a little lost puppy and I could hear her feet pounding on Maria's naked back as she spiraled into a convulsive orgasm. Admittedly, I was frigging myself as hard as I could to keep pace with the two of them but managed to keep it secret under the sheets.

I waited patiently in my bed because I did not want to seem too eager to be part of the BFF little group. Soon I saw the outline of a form silently creeping over to my bed. I could hear Maria snoring loudly on the other side of the room, so I deduced that it was Yummi approaching me with great caution. I stifled a giggle because I thought she would make a lousy ninja with all the little noises she was making on the wood floor. I kept my eyes closed and breathed real regular, but I knew Yummi realized I was fully awake and aware of her proximity.

The little minx snuggled in next to me and turned her backside into me so that I was spooning her like a horny lover. Her tiny ass cheeks feel terrific and her gentle curves fit into me like a velvet glove. I let my face fall softly onto her pulsating neck and my tongue emerged to taste her delicate skin. She was not like my Aunt Ronnie at all. She was all soft and snuggly. She was sweet to my taste and her scent was stirring my honey pot to full boil.

I could not restrain myself any longer and I slipped two fingers up deep into her vagina and felt the brimming wetness of her heated slit. Her whimper turned into a moan so deep and visceral that I almost squirted my female juices all over her beautiful ass.

I whispered in my new friend's ear.

"Give it up to me, little Yummi. I want your cream all over my fingers. But be ever so quiet. I don't want to awaken Maria with the sounds of our love-making."

Yummi was trembling like a leaf in the winter's wind. She opened her legs and took my fingers deep inside. I had to put my hand over her mouth to keep her from shouting out when she released her passion.

I did my best to calm her down and pulled her mouth up to my searching lips. We fought a duel of tongues and it didn't matter who won or who lost. What really mattered was drinking each other's juices with thirsty tongues and lips until we became a single being.

We both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and early the next morning I awoke to Yummi scampering back to her own bed before Maria could see where she had spent the entire night.

This was going to be an interesting school year.

AN INNOCENT OBSESSION PART II

I want to stress the fact that neither Marie, Yummi, nor I were bone fide lesbians. Sure we fooled around together a lot in the dorm room, but it was just "girls having fun" in the absence of having available cock to go around.

In all honesty, I must admit that I had grown inordinately fond of Yummi's sweet tiny ass and loved playing with it until she sprayed her female juices. Her gratitude was usually found by her burying her pretty face between my legs and using her talented tongue to pay me back.

Those first few weeks in school were filled with strange teachers, strange new textbooks, and a whole lot of pressure from male seniors to really get "initiated" into college life. The initiation almost always was an invitation to place our pussies on the end of their cocks.

Maria was hungry for cock.

A lot more so than Yummi or I felt about it. But Maria was so adamant about not getting pregnant that she was afraid getting knocked up if a guy was standing next to her.

Yummi was totally into her studies and seldom thought of sex when she was in class or doing her homework. The amount of homework Yummi did each day was staggering to Maria and I. I was doing like five times the amount of my last year in high school and Yummi was working long after I was finished.

I found myself missing Todd tucking me in at night after my parents were asleep and he snuck up the drainpipe. His cock was on my thoughts a lot even with the lovely Yummi to fill the void. I noticed that Maria was not making any effort to hide the fact she was banging Yummi hard in her bed after the lights went off. The slapping noises of their flesh and the shameful whimpers Yummi made were enough to make me roll and twist on my tummy in frustrated desire.

Yummi was really quite nice to come to me often after Maria fell asleep and lick and suck me into super nice orgasms. We were very careful to be discrete because I suspected Maria would be a little territorial over the use of Yummi's delicious ass.

I was starting to get a little jealous of the way Yummi allowed Maria to fondle her in the bathroom as we all brushed our teeth or even going up the staircases when her hands were all over Yummi's heart-shaped ass.

Things really perked up when I got a cryptic call from Todd to say he would be visiting me this coming weekend. I was surprised because he had told me he was planning to go into military service to accrue some funds for college. He had not done too well in the grade department and was not in line for even a partial scholarship. His blown out knee killed the chance of the football free ride as well.

When I told my room-mates about Todd's visit, they both seemed excited because I had confided in them about my close relationship with Todd and how I had tried my best to keep his semen flowing to prevent acne buildup. They both sort of disbelieved my description of the length and girth of his impressive member.

Todd arrived after dinner on Friday night and I brought him right up to the dorm room to meet both Maria and Yummi. I had described them in detail to him leaving out our close relationships inside the privacy of the dorm room. He was looking very nice with a deep sun-tan from working outdoors for several months on a road-building contract.

"Yummi, Maria, This is Todd. He is down here for the weekend. We must do our best to keep him entertained."

Yummi was suddenly quite shy. She hid her face and held out her hand reluctantly to be enfolded inside the muscular Todd's rough paw.

Maria was just the opposite. It was as if a switch had been turned on inside her head and she turned into the most flirtatious and beguiling of females caught up in a heat of passion.

I was astonished to see her walk right up to Todd and throw her arms around him rubbing her body up and down his muscular chest. When she stepped away I saw her nipples standing out aroused and ready for action. A quick glance at Todd's cock confirmed my worst fear. He was sporting an erection of massive proportion.

This had the promise of being a very interesting weekend.

The dorm was a coed dorm with only the top floor reserved for "females only" in an effort to keep the inexperienced freshmen girls chaste just a little bit longer. The rule was broken nightly by a parade of horny male students being smuggled in like pawns in a vigorous sex trafficking scheme. The fact that Todd stayed out of sight enabled us to keep him tucked away like a private sex toy for our room only.

Yummi and I huddled together on my bed and watched Maria introduce the naïve Todd into the pleasures of oral pleasure. We sat quietly watching her stuff the entire length of his almost ten inch cock into her flexible throat. She only gagged when he could hold back no longer and shot his copious load right between her pretty lips. The sight of his creamy white cum dripping down from her greedy mouth was so erotic that I started to hump Yummi from behind like a rude jock with a need for a hole to fill with my sticky juice. She didn't seem to mind and even assisted me by spreading her pretty ass cheeks for my heated groin and inquisitive fingers.

Todd looked over at us and grinned at our antics as we twisted and clawed at each other in frantic harmony.

I watched in horror as Maria mounted Todd and parked her wet and willing pussy right around his huge cock. The sound of her penetration was so loud that we all paused for a moment in silent tribute to his successful impalement of her tight little slit. Maria started to chant in a Spanish dialect and it was most certainly not a love song. I was able to see her nicely shaped buttocks slam down onto his groin in a frantic dance of erotic lust and kinky desire to drain his rampant cock of all his fluids churned up by his swollen balls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.