Love Knows No Limits - Cover

Love Knows No Limits

by Obsessive_Lesbian

Copyright© 2012 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Romantic Sex Story: This is the story of love, the only feeling that discriminates no one. It can bring strangers to intimacy or may convert siblings into lovers. It knows no limits.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Big Breasts   Slow   .

Author's Note:

This is the first part of my novella, "And so, she cummed". It portrays Romance as the prevailing theme.


Cast of Characters:

Major Characters:

Bianca Floris: Protagonist.

Raymond Peter Evans: Viewpoint character and Bianca's boyfriend.

Veronica Ryder: Jessica's sister and Bianca's classmate.

Jessica Ryder: Viewpoint character, Raymond's friend and an incesbian psychotherapist.

Minor Character:

Marcus Storm: An amateur disc jockey.


Raymond's story: Love at first sight.

The life is too hectic and tedious. You ought to plan the thrill when it's a day off, and nothing is as refreshing as a bright Sunday morning. You won't miss a leisurely stroll at the beach or a long exhilarating drive; it really lifts your spirits!

I had always been a workaholic for six days a week. On Sundays, however, I was a happy-go-lucky fellow who roamed around with friends for partying. It was my routine until that night I went to Philip & Marlene's bar and met up with Bianca. Her parents were Romanian, and therefore, she looked different from the girls I had ever known before. A girl with an angelic face, alluring smile, and inviting looks is the one a man would want to have as his. When my eyes fell on her, I knew instantly that she was the girl of my dreams.

Yes, Bianca was the perfect woman! She was 22 years old, blessed with huge well-rounded tits. No bra smaller than 34F could fit them. They rested elegantly on her chest that converged into a narrow waist, which in turn flared out at her hips and ass. She had wide-set brown eyes, a hawk nose, pouty lips, and a dimpled chin. Her hair was auburn that ran down to her waist in graceful curls.

Bianca sat alone in a corner, sipping her vodka. The floral prom dress accentuated her radiant appeal. My friends noticed that I was looking at her in preoccupation. One of them nudged me and I gave a start. "Hey man! Don't just look at her like an idiot," he said. "Why don't you go, and ask her out?"

The rest of the gang joined him right away. They urged me on until I got up. Half hopeful and half apprehensive, I went over to her table. She looked at me quizzically. I was about to ask her if she would mind for a casual chat, but DJ Storm switched the slow waltz to the club beats. Instead, I said, "Erm ... will you dance with me?"

She remained tight-lipped and I thought I was ruined; but instantly, her lips curved into a smile. "Sure," she said. It was a big relief for me. I held my hand out, and she took it.

We began dancing in harmony. My friends and DJ Storm yelled at us, but I was attentive to Bianca. She swayed and turned rhythmically to the music. Our bodies touched repeatedly, and I felt the heat from her loins pouring into me. I grabbed her by the waist, and she missed a step. I knew that my erection had embarrassed her for a moment. Without further ado, I kissed her. It was so passionate that my eyes sparkled. She moaned into my mouth, and attempted to punch me on the shoulder. The music stopped abruptly in a crescendo, and there was a round of applause.

I did not want to break the kiss, but she pushed me and turned around to go. I was quick enough to clutch at her arm. She looked at me and I raised my finger before she could ask any question. "I need to talk to you," I said, "but, not here!"

She frowned for a while, and nodded. I waved at my friends, and we walked over to the parking lot. I opened the door of my Chrysler for her and she got in.

I took the driver's seat and looked at her. She sat in silence, with her hands on her lap. I pursed my lips and said, "Um-it looks like I've upset you Miss..."

She looked away from me. People were going in and coming out of the bar.

"I'm really very sorry," I said. "What I did there was plain rude, and I didn't mean to offend you, I swear!"

I paused for a while but she said nothing. "I came over to ask you for some chat", I went on, "but the club beats set my mood, and I asked you for the dance instead. And then, it just happened..."

"I want to go home," she said cutting me off, and opened the car door.

I moved my hand and held hers. "Please, don't go," I said, and I knew I was imploring her.

She looked at me.

"I'll take you home," I told her, "and I won't do anything bad, I promise."

She closed the door. I threw the Chrysler into gear and raced down the highway. The night air felt warm. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. Her head was back against the seat, and her face looked celestial in the moonlight. The desire to kiss her welled up within my heart, but I had to hold it back.

We arrived at her house in 10 minutes. She got down, and my gaze followed her until she went inside. Then I headed off home.

I did not attempt to visit her even though I wanted to see her again. I lost interest in everything and couldn't sleep well. The dejection overwhelmed me, and I behaved dour to everybody until one morning I found her at a bus stop. She had a violet folder held in her arm. My heart leapt and I smiled. Instantly, the girl beside her struck me dumb.

"That's-V," I said. "But, what's she doing down here?

I called her V because I called her sister J. Their names were Veronica and Jessica. I liked J since she was my friend. I liked V, as she was the prettiest and hottest African American girl I knew. She attended the College of Nursing.

I presumed that they were either friends or classmates. Then I resolved to take a U-turn and offer them a lift. However, a bus came to a halt at the stop before I could reach them and they got on. Instead of following the bus, I texted V: Baby, let me know when you're free. She sent me a quick reply: I will. Muah!

She called me after eleven thirty. "Hi baby," I answered.

"Hey handsome," said V, "what's up?"

"I was all right until last week."

"Really! Why don't you call Jess and tell her?"

"I can't because I'm not unhinged."

"OK, but she isn't just a psychotherapist."

"You know baby! I haven't told her everything even though she's my friend," I said with a smirk. About a couple of months ago, I asked them out for a date. J refused to come because she had an appointment with her patients. Therefore, she had no idea that I kissed her sister at the party.

V laughed. "Hold your mouth, you naughty boy! I'm not free for high jinks today," she said.

"I know, but you can do me a favor."

"Wow! Is there anything we haven't done yet?"

"Yeah."

"What's that?"

"I want to ask you about a girl."

"What! About a-girl?"

"That's right. She is the one with auburn hair. You were waiting with her for the bus this morning."

"Oh yeah, her name is Bianca Floris. She is my classmate."

"I see."

"What do you want to know about her?"

"Erm-just tell me her cell number."

"Argh, go and ask her yourself!"

"Baby, that's too hard for me. She won't give me her number."

"That's because she doesn't know you, right?"

"No! We've met already at Philip & Marlene's bar."

"Good gracious! You met her last week and that's why..."

"I fell in love with her," I said cutting her off.

She paused for a while and said, "Now I understand why she had been upset since then. I tried to ask her but she seemed reluctant to answer me. Ok, I'll give you her number but tell me! What happened there between you and her?"

I told her the whole story and she said, "How romantic! If you really are that serious about her, I'll send you her number right away.

"Thank you, V!"

"Um-I think she wants to see you too. Well, good luck!"

The call was dropped, and I received her text in a minute. Then I saved Bianca's number and made up my mind to call her.

"Hello," she answered my call in a trice.

"Hi. Are you Miss Bianca?"

"Yes, and may I ask who is speaking?"

"My name is Raymond-Raymond Evans, but you can call me Ray."

"Sorry, I don't know you."

"I think I must give you a hint Miss Bianca," I said. "We met last Sunday night at Philip & Marlene's bar. I was the guy who asked you for dance and then-dropped you at home."

"Oh!"

"I'm pretty sure you won't mind if we chat for a while."

"Er-I don't know."

"But I know you won't!"

There was some pause until she asked, "How do you know my name and cell number?"

"There are many ways to find out a person, Miss Bianca. Moreover, it wasn't a big deal for me to know that you are attending the College of Nursing."

She gasped.

"Perhaps the idea is a big surprise for you," I went on, "but I gave you my word that I won't do anything bad, and I still abide by what I had said."

"What do you want with me?"

"I want to meet you."

"You want to meet me, but why?"

"I'm gonna tell you that if you promise to meet me too."

There was another pause, and she said, "I-I can't promise anything."

"Nonetheless, I'll wait for your call."

"I never said I'll call you!"

"I know you will because I can feel that," I said, and ended the call.

Jessica's story: The incesbian intimacy.

"You look soo beautiful." I said, hugging Ronica from behind, and gave her a peck on the cheek. We were standing nude before the mirror. My lips curved into a smile as I gazed at our reflection. We had oval faces, proportioned eyes, Nubian noses, full lips, and black hair. Nonetheless, we were not exactly alike. I was a bit taller, slimmer, and five years older. Unlike her, my hair wasn't long and copious. I preferred to wear it in the traditional bob cut style.

It seemed natural for us to befriend each other, but we weren't just sisters and friends. I loved Ronica for her feminine grace, enviable looks, and voluptuous curves. She had a huge bust, a narrow waist, wide hips, and big juicy ass; 38E bras and size 12 briefs were the snug undies for her.

"I've heard this a million times," she said.

"Yeah, and I'll always admire you because I love you!"

She turned around and snaked her arms about my neck. "Oh really," she said, lifting her face. "How much do you love me?"

Instantly, I took her waist. Our lips met in a long, passionate kiss. She moaned as I closed my eyes.

"That's too much," she said when we broke the lip-lock.

"Sure babe! You wanted an answer."

"It was a hit! Now my lips are burning."

I laughed, and moved my hand around to touch her twat.

"Hey," she said grinning broadly. "Are you trying to shake me?"

"Nope! I'm just checking if you are ablaze down there." I said, giving her a wink. She hissed as I inserted a finger into her cunt. "And-of course," I added. "You're wet too!"

"You know, Jess! I love the way you finger and pat my pussy," she cooed.

I kissed her and said, "Yes! Let's take a shower, shall we?"

"Ok."

We walked hand in hand and entered the bathroom. I closed the door behind us, and led her to the shower stall. She turned on the water. We waited for a while until it went warm and then, stepped under the showerhead.

The water had a soothing effect on us as it flowed down, soaking our bodies all over. We locked our mouths in a French kiss, and went on with stroking the backs and booties reciprocally.

I broke the kiss when our heads were completely wet. "Now, shampoo your hair," I told her.

She laughed, and applied some shampoo on her palms. Then, she raised her arms and began rubbing her scalp.

Without further ado, I touched and squeezed her boobs; they were too big to be cupped. I ogled at her dark brown nipples. The jets from the shower had hardened them already.

"Wow," I said, pinching her nipples. "What a view!"

"Don't just look at them," said Ronica. Her eyes were closed as she kept on lathering her hair.

"Sure," I said and opened my mouth to take her right nipple. I held it in suction, pressed my lips together, and let it slip out. Then, I moved to her left nipple and sucked it hard until it was released from my mouth.

"Ooh yes, like that Jess! Suck them for me, yesss..." she chanted.

I sucked her tits for a while and held them into the deep cleavage, and ran my tongue across them from nipple to nipple. After that, I grabbed her by the hips and kissed my way down her stomach. As my lips brushed on her bald pussy, she reclined against the tiled wall and opened her legs. I fondled her fleshy thighs. Her pussy lips looked swollen and provocative. Therefore, I tilted my head up and went for an easy feast.

My head bobbed as I began to lick her inodorous snatch and so, clamped my lips on her hood. Ronica hissed and convulsed. She reached down and ran her hands into my hair, shampooing it.

I licked her pussy and sucked her hood until she stopped rubbing my scalp. It was a hint that she had finished lathering my hair. Therefore, I got on my feet and took her mouth for another lip-lock.

We rinsed all the shampoo out of our hair. Then we took washcloths and soaked them in the bodywash. I began to rub Ronica's face, neck, and middle in gentle circular motions. She followed my example. I tweaked her nipples and she grinned at me. "You can't suck them," she said, rubbing my back. "They are slick and soapy."

"No problem, babe," I said, washing her booty. "We've got the whole day."

"Hum-it looks like you won't be going to the Center."

"No. Today is my day off. Ray called me a couple of hours ago. He asked if I would be free tonight and bring you with me at KFC."

"That's a great idea! Will he be alone there?"

I frowned at her question and answered, "Of course he will be until we join him."

"Ok," she said and moved her hand around to wash my pussy. I bit my lip and rubbed her twat with the washcloth.

After enjoying some reciprocal washing of the pussies, we proceeded to rub our legs and arms. Then we stood under the shower and roamed hands over each other until no bodywash was left on our bodies.

I turned off the water. We took towels from the shelving, wiped our bodies dry, walked out of the bathroom, and put on some moisturizer to minimize the itching effect. I looked at Ronica and smirked. My eyes followed her hands as she rubbed her badonkadonk and hips.

She cast a glance at me and asked, "What are you up to?"

I reached up and held her by the arms. "I wanna eat your peach babe," I told her, "because I'm still hungry."

She laughed and said nothing. I led her to the pillowed bed. She stretched out and shivered. After the heat of the shower, the bed sheet felt icy.

I hovered above her and she took me in her arms. I kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and lips. Then I proceeded to lick her neck. For a brief moment, my eyes fell on her face. She was looking at me dreamily. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. She sighed.

"Sis," I said, "may I ask you something?"

"Mmm..."

"Were you expecting Ray to bring some girl with him tonight?"

She gasped and asked me instantly. "How do you know that?"

I could sense the incredulity in her tone. "I'm a psychotherapist my dear, and I can read minds," I said and took her left nipple into my mouth.

"You're right Jess," she affirmed. "I thought he might bring Bianca with him."

I released the nipple and asked her before sucking its counterpart, "Who's she?"

She began to run her fingers into my hair and answered. "She's my classmate. Ray told me yesterday that he was in love with her."

Her nipple slipped out of my mouth. "Impressive! Tell me everything," I said.

Ronica told me whatever she had learned from Ray about his adventure with Bianca and its aftermath; meanwhile, I went on with sucking her tits.

"So," she concluded, "I sent him her number and that's all I know."

"I think, he wants to tell us something more about him and Bianca," I said and crawled backward, showering a trail of kiss on her stomach.

"I Know, he'll win her for sure," she said.

"Yeah, I hope so," I said and pushed her thighs open.

Her body convulsed as I began to eat her cunt.

Raymond's story: The desire unsatisfied.

J and V met me at KFC because I had invited them. Grizzled chicken was the specialty for the night. We enjoyed the feast and I chatted with them about Bianca. V looked impassive but J went on with nodding. When I fell silent, she assured me that everything would turn out well. Moreover, it was her suggestion that I should communicate with Bianca if she didn't call me within a week.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.