Car Pooling - Cover

Car Pooling

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

On Monday afternoon Hal and Martha picked up Mark to ride in with them to work as he was driving Martha for 8 months or so to work. Martha was glad that Mark was there and just as they were driving out of their neighborhood Martha started to undress; she removed her skirt, and button down blouse she did not have a bra on so the only thing she had on was her panties that came off before they got onto the freeway. Tossing the panties in the back seat Mark picked them up and commented to the two persons in front how wet the gusset was of the panty.

Martha was a little embarrassed that Mark checked her undergarment out to find that she enjoys being exposed to other men, but when she took off her panties there was the sweet odor of her excitement filling the car passenger compartment that announced her excitement to the other two occupants of the vehicle before her undergarment was checked. She lay back with her legs spread and started to rub her pussy as they discussed the appreciation festivity that would be started as soon as they had all the questionnaires back to see how the men feel about seeing women nude as a bonus for doing good work. Hal loved the new Martha he could not get enough of her exposing her pussy to others.

It was Monday night at about 4 PM as the group convened to discuss how they would implement the appreciation festivities, with Walter, Hal, Martha, Mark, Fred, Tom and Jack present for the meeting. Walter who is about 4 years older than Martha at 60 had a startling statement to make as far as the employee appreciation festivities; he would like to see his wife Gloria strapped to the exam table that Hal made. This shocked all of them at the meeting as Walter's wife Gloria who they had met at a few of the functions that the facility has had is a very shy woman that stands in the background almost blending in with the wall paint. They could not see how this could be accomplished.

Walter is tall and thin as is his wife she is about 5'11 with black hair, green eyes; she has nice legs and bottom but no breast that you could see with the loose clothing that she wears, Gloria is a very modest woman to the point of dressing and undressing in the bath room at night and in the morning with the door locked Walter told the group. She only likes to have sex in the dark in the missionary position and that is very rarely at this time. They have 3 grown kids and have been married for over 35 years and now sex for Walter is almost nonexistent, so that is why he brought this information to the group in hopes of bringing sex back into their relationship.

Hal was the first to ask Walter how he was going to get his wife to consent to being strapped down to the table. He said that he was calling the CEO and CFO for help with this by having them call his wife and each telling her that she would have to take more of an interest in her husband's facility if she wanted her husband to stay the manager of the facility.

The meeting adjourned and all went to their jobs for the night. Their shift was over before they knew it Hal and Mark were at the car a few minutes before Martha. She got into the car with Mark closing the door for her. Martha was undressing before Mark and Hal got in. She was almost completely nude when there was a knock on the window that terrified Martha, but both the men knew that there was going to be another passenger tonight. Fred was smiling as he got into the back seat even though Martha was exposed to Fred before she became a little embarrassed that there was another male there tonight.

Hal started the car and they were off to bring Fred home first even though it was a little out of the way Hal was pleased that he had another male to show off his wife to for an hour or so. It took Martha a while to feel comfortable enough to spread her legs for the men, but she was soon comfortable enough to talk with the men as she played with her pussy as the guys watched.

Stopping at a rest stop on the intersate Hal told Martha to get in the back seat in between the two men then he set the rearview mirror so that he could watch the action as both men played with his wife rubbing her pussy and clit while sucking on her breast bringing her to 3 mighty orgasms before they had to drop off Fred.

When they arrived at Fred's house Hal told Martha to get back into the front seat she exited the car nude and conversed with Fred out in his front yard unmindful that she was completely nude in one of her coworkers front yard and someone could come by any minute and see her nude or someone could look out their window hearing the talking outside at this hour of the night as it was summer whereas a lot of the neighbors had their windows open.

Martha entered the front seat of the car and immediately spread herself to give her husband access to her most private area that was very wet from her orgasms. He was driving with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. Mark was reaching over the back of the seat to play with Martha's breast and nipples. She was in heaven to have two men giving her pleasure on the way home. It was a five orgasm night for Martha and she was exhausted by the time that Hal pulled into their driveway.

Mark did not want them to bring him home, so they got out of the car in the driveway of Hal and Martha's house she loitered outside talking with Mark and Hal for about a half hour relishing the feel of the night air on her naked body.

Finally getting into the house Martha was too sore for sexual intercourse with Hal tonight so she gave him a blow job right in the living room of the house with the lights on. She was thankful he was so excited that he only lasted a minute or two then they were both off to bed falling asleep almost immediately in each other's arms.

Both were surprised how much this CMNF situation was bringing both of them closer together as a couple. Hal loved showing off his wife and Martha loved her exposure to other men.

The calls were made that same day to Gloria by the CEO an CFO as when Walter went home that night she was crying telling him the conversation that she had with both of his bosses on a conference call. She will have to take more interest in the operation they told her in the employee relation department with Martha if Walter was to remain manager of the facility.

The following night at four PM another meeting ensued to finalize the exposure of Walters wife. It was decided by the group that the first encounter with the exam table for Walter's wife would be on the weekend which is 4 days away. They made their plans for the group to be there. Walter told his wife that they need to demonstrate a new table that was installed in the employee of the Month room there at the facility.

Over the next 3 days Hal made sure the electrical system worked properly on the table and that the hydraulics checked out fine tuning everything up using his wife as a test subject. It was a flurry of activity that week to get ready for the coming demonstration by Walter's wife even the CEO and CFO flew in for the demonstration.

Saturday finally was upon the group and all were at the facility by 10 AM including a very confused and unsuspecting Gloria in her long dress and granny glasses. She would be a pretty woman if she would buy more clothes that are up to date thought Martha.

Breakfast was brought in and a little dog and pony show was given to all present with Gloria being completely in the dark as to what her part would be in this whole days activities she had been constantly asking her husband what she will be required to do today all week after she received the upsetting call for his bosses and he just told her that she will have to do as she is told for Walter to keep the job he has presently.

Lunch was brought in at 12 noon they had it in the employee's lounge. Making small talk and not really mentioning the coming demonstration. It was at One PM that the CFO said that they should get on with the demonstration.

They all went to the Employee recognition room and for the first time Gloria saw what looked like a wall with 3 sets of binding on it along with one large binding in the middle of the wall. Martha stepped up to Gloria and told her that she would be demonstrating the devise first they were going to test her ability to control her surroundings.

With that said Martha told Gloria to stand in front of the Wall as Gloria called it with her back to it. Fred stepped up and fastened the waist strap around Gloria first with Martha narrating what was being done to keep Gloria calm until she was attached securely to the table, while Hall and Mark started to fasten Gloria's lower extremities to the table. They each put the straps on her ankles then Walter told her to raise her dress so that the thigh straps can be put on. Gloria refused to do this in front of all these people that is when the CEO stepped in to tell her that she would have to be more cooperative, if she wanted her husband to keep his job.

Tears were in Gloria's eyes, face red with humiliation and she almost had to have someone raise the dress for her, but it took all the courage she had as she raised her dress to her thighs just high enough for Mark and Hal to put the straps around her legs she went stiff and drew in a surprised breath as they reached between her legs to get the straps and secured her to the table rubbing her pussy through her panties, each man realized that she was very wet in the crotch of her panties.

While Gloria is being strapped to the table Martha is telling Gloria that she will not be hurt but she may be required to do things that may be very humiliating for her, then Martha surprised Gloria telling her that before this day is done that she will gladly remove all her clothes for the group assembled and ask them to manually inspect her most intimate areas. She will also willingly spread her legs for the group Martha whispered to Gloria making her become agitated, but she could not do anything about it as she is strapped to the table presently from her waist down. To Gloria's relief her dress dropped over her leg straps to modestly drape her legs once more.

The strap around her waist did not bother her that much as Hal told her that was to make sure she did not fall off the table. Hal got the controls of the table and started to slowly drop it down while Tom and Jack got ready to strap her hands over her head, this will have Gloria almost totally secured to the table only being able to move her head a little.

Gloria was told that the table will slowly go back bringing her lying on her back on the table. She was keeping her legs together to protect her modesty and when the table was lowered she could swear that her legs were being forced out and spread, but she kept tension on her legs to keep her modesty. Martha was by her ear telling her that she will willingly strip off her clothes within the next twenty minutes with that Hal was putting a little pressure on the hydraulics to get Gloria's legs in tension.

As they were securing Gloria's arms she came to the realization that she was at the mercy of the person at the controls of the table. Gloria could feel a tingling going from her arm to her leg passing though her pussy on the way it was pleasant at first but after about 5 minutes it was getting very painful. Gloria was crying tears running down her face and pleating with the group to stop the pain as she feels like she is going to pee herself if they don't. Gloria was pleating for them to stop and you could see her trying to move her legs she had to go so bad.

Martha got close to Gloria's ear whispering that if she says she will remove her dress and panties then they will stop the machine and let her go to the restroom. It took another few minutes of pain for Gloria to decide that the better of two evils was to remove her dress and panties. They shut the power and unhooked Gloria from the table. She reluctantly removed her dress leaving her in her panties and bra with thigh highs and heels. Gloria had a very unruly black haired bush that needed to be trimmed that showed around her white panties, which did little to conceal her pubic area. Her breasts were also a nice size they looked to being a small b cup which was nice for her build. She was ushered to the women's rest room by Martha and relieved herself with Martha in the women's room with her

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.