Sex Education Workshop - Cover

Sex Education Workshop

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chrissy has been given a new assignment to deliver a six hour block of instruction to students in East Riding. The materials seemed a little odd with the dildos and condoms and the varied lubricants. It had been only four years since she had delivered her last class in sex education and it seemed as though things had changed quite a bit. It might be a very interesting day after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School  

(This will complete the earlier story "Sex Education Workshop 101" which was a follow up story to the original "Sex Education Practice Dummy" that was extremely popular on several sites.)

Chrissy Jones turned over to hit the alarm clock and knocked it flying across the bedroom.

"Serves you right, you worthless piece of shite", Chrissy muttered rather than shouted at the innocent inanimate object still making a bit of a rattle in the corner.

She still didn't have both eyes open but the sun was peeking through the window curtains trying to catch a glimpse of her naked body stretched out on top of the messy bed. Chrissy always slept in the raw. It was a habit she had gotten from her randy ex-husband who often just rolled over and started humping away even though he was not quite conscious. She rather liked it best that way because she knew it was all "cock" and no "brain".

When he had left her for the young girl with perky boobs and an ass that didn't sag as much as her middle-aged one, she drank enough wine to float a battleship. Now, she just regretted the fact she hadn't allowed the "animal" to do it to her more often and in the odd positions he seemed to favor. Her only consolation was that his relentless cock was probably making her replacement's fanny a lot looser than the poor girl had ever anticipated.

The shower was refreshing and her eyes were finally open all the way at last. She was used to giving her slit a little workout in the morning but she had no motivation this morning because she was behind schedule. It would have to wait until circumstances were more conducive to playful focus.

Chrissy hesitated before putting on the flimsy thong that had been an impulse purchase at the new lingerie store at the mall. It was the first time she had worn it other than trying it on and the feel of the silky cord deep in her crack made her tingle just enough to send a little shudder up her spine all to the way to her brain alerting it to the fact her slit had not been penetrated by a real live cock for quite some time. She looked in the full length mirror and saw a few wisps of red hair peeking out from the sides of the narrow thong in front. She took the time to remove them with her tweezers feeling the sting from each one right down to her toes but it was a nice sting, a kind of sting that she liked when getting corrected by the headmaster.

It was a depressing realization that the last good shag she had received was from an eighteen year old boy in black leathers humping her over her own desk in front of the entire class. Of course, it was all part of her special "Sex Education" coursework that valued "hands on" training rather than just reading a textbook or watching some boring video. The young lad whose name was Todd had given it to her hard and proper and she just barely escaped the degradation of a visible orgasm in front of the class. It would have been entirely inappropriate for her to show how much she was enjoying her own humiliation in front of students.

The history class was a trifle slow but at least a number of students seemed to take some interest in the period for reasons of their own. She tried to incorporate a bit of research about the sexual practices at court just to liven things up and noticed that several of the young lads perked up at the mention of bosoms and bums. The male interest in bosoms and buns seemed to remain popular no matter what the era or the class distinctions.

She distributed the French cards that displayed the hidden secrets of eighteenth century female undies and soon had the girls giggling and the boys making motions with their hands that made her own slit weep with anticipation. Chrissy caution them all to "keep it down" because she didn't want the assistant headmaster to come in a spoil her little bit of fun to make the day go faster.

She pulled out the corset from her teacher's ditty bag and let the girls pass it around giggling about the strong cords and bone reinforcements that made it a container for female flesh that had no match. Chrissy had even managed to get it on her body several times but the last time she had it on she was a full stone lighter. Still, some of the slender girls would be comfortable with the thing in place and when they bent over their backsides would appear so round and nicely shaped that no male with a hard dick would be able to resist.

Chrissy didn't suggest they do that because it was something she reserved for her sex education classes and it would be inappropriate in a history session even in the wildest stretching of the need to acquaint the students with objects of the era.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.