La Noche De Walpurgis - Cover

La Noche De Walpurgis

Copyright© 2012 by Milk Bunny

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twelve years after the horrific murder of six young women in the basement of a small college, Taki Minase discovers an ancient magical tome that holds the key to Hell itself. What he does with it may well determine the fate of all mankind as the only two survivors of that terrible night battle for the soul of an innocent girl and the ultimate triumph of Good or Evil.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Horror   Incest   Cousins   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School  

Tuesday Morning, April 21st

Imari and I rejoined our classmates fifteen minutes into the professor's lecture. She offered him a small bow and I figured I should do the same. He could be kind of a jerk sometimes. I glanced at Ito, but only for a second. The last thing I needed was to get Imari's suspicious nature back on the warpath.

Ito seemed to be preoccupied anyway, keeping her head down as she took notes. She held a pen in her right hand, the left was beneath her desk. I saw her arm moving ever so slightly, as if she had an itch in her lap. My eyes didn't linger on her for long as I took my seat. The first thing I did was check my book bag, feeling instantly relieved as I found the black book right where I'd left it.

After giving us dirty looks, the professor continued the lesson. His voice lacked any natural enthusiasm and he had a tendency to put me to sleep if I didn't find something more interesting to do. Luckily, I could watch Ito from the corner of my eye. Saeki returned after ten minutes or so, carrying a stack of photocopies that she began handing out to the students. I could see she resented the task. Imari would have done it cheerfully, but Saeki was no brown noser!

I returned her smile as she laid a copy on my desk. The girl seemed to be warming up and I wondered why. Probably because I'd let her tell my fortune. Saeki knew I didn't believe in magic, but maybe that wasn't important to her. It could have been that so long as I pretended to keep an open mind, she would be satisfied. I could only speculate, of course, but it kind of made sense. She was smart and more mature than her friends, possibly she enjoyed the challenge of being with someone who didn't kiss her feet all the time.

Mmmm ... Kissing Saeki's feet. I could do that. She'd returned to her seat and I watched as she crossed her legs. She had to turn slightly in her chair, facing me as it happened, because she did have long, shapely legs. There just wasn't enough room beneath her desk for them. Saeki wore open-toe shoes, but the same dark stockings all the other girls wore. I could barely see her toes through the nylon. She tapped the air with her foot, letting the shoe dangle and exposing her heel.

When she caught me staring at her foot, Saeki stifled a giggle.

"Ahem ... Excuse me, sir," she said, pretending to clear her throat for the professor. He hated being interrupted by so much as a yawn.

Our first period passed slowly and though I kept an eye on Ito, she didn't act any differently. I spent most of the second period sketching Saeki in my notebook, reminding myself not to let Imari find it. To tell the truth, my drawing wasn't that awesome anyway. By the end of the class, I'd pretty much surrendered any hope that my spell would work. Nearly three hours had gone by since Ito's passage through the door and over the magic stone, but all she did was take notes and exchange whispers with Murai.

Shortly after our third period began, I saw her head drop as if a great weight had fallen on her. She grimaced, squinting her eyes and shivering. Ito looked like someone trying resist a physical force, or perhaps merely endure it. Her eyes opened, but they appeared vacant as she looked around the room. Then she suddenly stiffened in her seat, sitting very erect and blinking rapidly.

I stared intently at the girl, wondering if she was sick, or if it might be something else. Could the spell actually be working? Other than Murai, nobody else noticed Ito's odd behavior. The guy sitting behind her had his head on his desk, drooling from his open mouth while he slept.

"Are you okay?" Murai whispered, too softly for me to hear, but it wasn't that hard to read her lips.

My feelings were conflicted as I realized that the spell actually worked. There couldn't possibly be any other explanation. I hated to admit that Saeki and her friends might have been right all along, but at the same time I knew I had a source of unimaginable power at my fingertips! Magic had become as real and tangible as the book beneath my desk.

I had to smile as I watched Ito reach down to grope her pussy. No girl in her right mind would ever do such a thing in public! Ito could be vulgar at times, and definitely rude, as her comment about liking my cock proved, but she wasn't the sort of girl to finger herself in front of her classmates.

It was a bizarre sight, seeing a girl rub herself so feverishly in the middle of class. I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing, but obviously she had pulled up her skirt.

To get a better look, I had to drop my pen and bend down to retrieve it. Unbelievably, Ito had pushed her panties down right there at her desk! Not all the way, but far enough that she could caress her mound and tease her pussy. Her shoulders were hunched as her arms moved with an urgent tugging motion.

Her labored breathing grew louder and her desk and chair began a rhythmic thumping in time with her desperate masturbation. Was this what the book had meant about dancing naked? I'd sort of visualized something else, but I wasn't complaining. I just wanted a better view!

"What's that noise?" the professor wondered, looking up from his podium. "Miss Ito?"

"Nyahhh!" A sharp gasp drew everyone's attention to the girl. "I feel hot. Oh! I have to stand up!"

She did exactly that as everyone else in the room stared at her. Ito's face had turned pink and she licked her lips, smoothing her uniform on rubbery legs. Her hands moved over her breasts and down her flat stomach as she walked to the front of the classroom. A couple guys sitting nearby half-rose from their seats. She moved drunkenly, wobbling with every step, and they were getting ready to catch her if necessary.

"Are you not feeling well?" our teacher asked, looking as bewildered as everyone else.

Ito didn't say a word. Her eyes wandered aimlessly, searching for something and finally settling on me. I blinked as she seemed to look right through me. People were whispering, a few boys chuckled at the unexpected interruption. If any of my classmates had forgotten Saeki's prediction, I hadn't.

Drip ... Drip ... Drip ... Something was dripping from between Ito's legs, a nearly colorless fluid, thin and watery. The stuff fell onto the floor between her feet and she'd left a trail leading all the way back to her chair. Looking closer, I could see her thighs glistening as the juice flowed from beneath her skirt and down her legs.

"What's wrong with her?" someone asked, and more voices joined in.

"Do you need the doctor, Mika?"

"Maybe she's on drugs or something."

"Minase..." Ito sighed, leaning against the wall and still caressing her body through her uniform. She spread her legs and cupped her breasts, pulling them upward and squeezing with her fingers. Her entire body was flushed and the girl's soft skin now gleamed with dewy perspiration. She looked beautiful, enticing and utterly sexual as she began removing her blazer.

Nobody moved. I don't even think anyone breathed while Ito performed an impromptu, but seductive strip tease for the class. The professor might have been a statue behind his podium, slack jawed with his knuckles turning white from gripping his podium too hard. He should have stopped Ito, but he didn't. None of us did. It seemed as if the madness had not descended upon Ito alone, but on her captive audience as well.

"Uhhhh hmmm..." Ito moaned, lifting her and tugging at the clasp of her skirt. It fell with a soft rustling sound, to expose her virgine white panties. She posed that way for us, with an impish smile and fawning bedroom eyes. I thought she'd never looked more beautiful, although her sluttish behavior may have affected my judgment.

A moment later, her white blouse landed atop her blazer and skirt, forming a growing pile near her feet. Ito's normally pale body possessed a healthy, radiant glow. I watched her tummy undulate and she rocked her hips, smiling with perverse glee as she played her scantily clad ass against the chalkboard behind her.

Already the scent of female arousal filled the air. I didn't think it could be Ito's odor alone. Some of the other girls were getting wet between their thighs as well, reacting much like their male counterparts as they were plainly massaging their over-heated genitals. I wondered if any of them would dare join Ito at the front of the classroom, but that was probably too much to ask for.

My cock had already stiffened and some of the other boys were already rubbing their bulging erections through their pants. I stole a glance at Saeki and she was panting like a bitch in heat with her eyes glued to her best friend's body. On the other side of me, Imari looked stunned. She sat painfully erect, with her mouth open and her anxious hands massaging her thighs.

But who could blame them? An attractive girl getting naked, playing with herself in the most provocative way possible? The boys were writhing in their seats with interest. The girls were suitably shocked, but equally fascinated. I wondered how many of them dreamt of performing that same wicked ritual. My sister would have gotten off on the fantasy. She would have been outraged as well, but inside I knew Yukiko would secretly wish it was her stripping in front of her classmates.

Ito tugged her bra downward, so that the elastic material propped up her gorgeous breasts as if they were sitting on a shelf. She had fat, pink nipples that pointed outward invitingly. She played with them for several minutes at least, pinching and pulling at them until they looked like grapes ready to burst. Finally, Ito undid her bra and tossed it aside, groaning with pleasure as nothing stood between her hands and her tits. She pushed them together and pulled them apart, even lifting each in turn so that she might tease her nipples with her tongue.

A few of the girls covered their eyes, trying to hide from Ito's depravity. None of the boys did that, however, they were intently watching her every move. Her lewd behavior seemed all the more shocking because of where we were, and who she was. This isn't some hostess in a sex club doing her job, I reminded myself, this is someone I know and see everyday! Ito was only eighteen and barely out of high school. Her body possessed the magnificence of youth, made perfect by her arousal, but the obliteration of her innocence was part of the seduction. A part of me wanted to see her abused in the worst ways imaginable.

If we couldn't help Ito, neither could we help ourselves.

"Well?" she breathed. "Do you find my body beautiful?"

It took me a moment to understand that Ito was speaking to me.

"Don't you want me?" she asked in a low, sultry voice. "Ahhhh ... It feels so good! Don't stop! My body's on fire!"

She made it sound like I was the one squeezing her tits. Was it because I'd cast the spell, or did her feverish mind turn to the person she secretly desired? Anyone would try to rationalize their insanity, perhaps I'd become her lifeline. The girl was drowning in her pornographic madness, but what could I possibly do? My cock ached to pierce her female heart. The sperm in my balls thirsted for her womb. We were all going mad and pitiful, and I finally understood the book's warning.

While she continued teasing us with her upturned breasts, the girl's panties clung to her sex like wet paint. They were plain and white, and molded to the sexy contour of her vulva. Ito's juices must have been flowing freely, because her panties were obviously soaked. Thin rivulets of natural lubricant escaped at the hollows of her thighs and trickled down to her stockings. I wanted to lap the pussy juice from her skin and peel her panties away to nibble at the succulent fruit beneath.

But still I sat in my chair. The fantasies playing in my head found no physical ambition. It must have been the same for all of us. The same mind numbing spell that kept us from running for help, prevented us from taking advantage of the girl. Ito was dancing, but not in any way I could have imagined. Her eyes found mine every few minutes, but without any semblance of the recognition displayed earlier. She had an empty, soulless gaze even as she giggled breathlessly and began to push her panties down.

There was no trace left of the Ito I knew. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and gyrated her hips with exaggerated grunts and groans. Ito threw her crotch towards her avid audience, smiling and giggling as she acted out the most intimate act of sex. She fucked the air as she pulled her panties upward, drawing the soaked crotch between her coral labia so that they fell loose around the cotton. She played with herself that way for a long while, even turning around to show us her panties wedged between the cheeks of her pert ass.

Finally, Ito seemed to grow bored with that lascivious display. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other as she bent forward, letting her tits jiggle as they pointed towards the floor. She worked her panties down until her fingers touched her ankles, stepping out of them with another happy laugh. She tossed her undies towards the nearest boy and they landed on his desk with a soft ... Splat!

When she stood upright, spreading her legs wide to give us a generous look at her naked sex, I was surprised to realize that Ito had no pubic hair at all. She was shaved neat and clean, which only aroused me further. She had a beautiful pussy, the first one I'd seen outside of photographs and drawings. I noted her clitoris, pointed and pink as it jutted outward like a tiny penis. The wrinkled flesh around it gave way to plump labia dripping with desire as they were pulled apart. Inside, Ito's pussy remained closed, the inner lips and vaginal walls pressed together like a newborn rose.

Was she truly aware of her what she was doing? Did some part of Ito remain unchanged, trapped and horrified by what she was being forced to endure? I thought so, but I had no proof either way. What did it matter? Something else was pulling her strings, playing the poor girl like a marionette, and I'd been the instrument of that unseen cruelty. I'd cast the spell, but I didn't know for who or what, and that's very much how it seemed to me at the time. If I could have stopped her, I would have. This had turned out to be nothing like I'd expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.