What Happened Last Night? - Cover

What Happened Last Night?

by Recipient

Copyright© 2012 by Recipient

Erotica Story: When I woke up I got the shock of my life. I was lying naked in bed, next to my naked eighteen year old daughter. Needless to say, I was hung over. The last thing I could remember was sitting in a restaurant with my daughter drinking what was obviously too much for me.

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Petting   .

When I woke up I got the shock of my life. I was lying naked in bed, next to my naked eighteen year old daughter. Needless to say, I was hung over. The last thing I could remember was sitting in a restaurant with my daughter drinking what was obviously too much for me. We had been "celebrating" if you can call it that, my twentieth wedding anniversary. On every previous anniversary I had celebrated with my wife at that restaurant. We went there on our first date. This year I dreaded the approach of the anniversary, because my wife had recently died.

When my daughter learned what was troubling me, she suggested going to the restaurant with me. That was thoughtful of her. I tried to be cheerful.

Unfortunately, as soon as we got to the restaurant I was flooded with memories, once pleasant, now painful. I killed the pain with glass after glass of wine. My daughter tried to cheer me up. Now she was lying next to me, sleeping peacefully, looking as beautiful as a Playboy centerfold model, and unfortunately, just exactly as naked.

I fearfully woke her. She opened her eyes, smiled at me, and wrapped her arms around me pressing her breasts against my chest, kissed me on the lips, and said, "Good morning, Dad."

"Did we ... do It last night?" I asked.

She laughed. "No Dad, we did not do It last night. I admit I wanted to. I told you that I had saved my virginity for the perfect moment, and this seemed like the perfect moment. I'm glad you refused. It would have been the wrong thing to do. You had three times as much to drink as I did, but you still kept your moral bearing."

"If my moral bearing was so high, why are we lying in bed together, completely naked?"

"Good question. I wanted to make love to you. You refused. I held your erect penis and asked, 'What are we going to do with this?'

"You said, 'You can't put it in your vagina, your mouth, or your rectum'.

"I asked, 'What about a hand job?'

"You didn't refuse, so that's what I gave you."

"Wait a minute! Why was I naked in the first place?"

"That's a long story."

"We've got time." Fortunately, my wedding anniversary this year was on a Friday. I really was not in a very good condition to go to work.

"You had far too much to drink in the restaurant to drive home. I am too young to order alcohol in a restaurant, but I am old enough to drive, and I just turned old enough for a man to..."

"Yes, I know. So you drove us home I guess."

"Yes, and when we got home I wanted to have some wine myself, so I opened a bottle and shared it with you. We both talked about Mom. Then I opened and shared another bottle of wine with you. I drank four glasses, which was the most I have ever had. You..."

"I can imagine."

"Anyway, when you got up to go to bed you took several steps and fell down. I helped you get into your bed room. That was hard, because I sure can't carry you. I pulled back the sheets, and helped you lie down. Then I removed your shoes and socks. With them off, I decided you would sleep more comfortably if I removed everything but your underpants. When that's all you had on I noticed that you had turned them into a tent.

"I had never looked at you sexually before," my daughter continued, "but I had never had four glasses of wine either. I took my clothes off, removed your underpants, and was fascinated by your penis. I had not seen one since I last saw yours when I was nine years old. I had never seen an erect one at all. While I was admiring your male organ you sobered up enough for us to have the conversation I already told you about. Can't you remember any of this?"

"Some of it's coming back to me."

"Anyway, after you climaxed, I got some toilet paper to wipe you off. Then I got under the sheets with you.You turned me around so that my back was against your chest, and rubbed my clitoris until I had my own orgasm. That's the way I masturbate, but it felt a lot better when you did it. You told me, 'This is what your mother and I did together before and after we got married. Our wedding night twenty years ago was the first time we made love with anyone. I have been faithful to her ever since'. Mom told me the same thing, Dad. I think that's wonderful."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.