A Birthday Surprise

by WVBoy

Copyright© 2012 by WVBoy

Erotica Sex Story: Judy decides to give Danny the birthday gift that he has dreamed about. Through a strange turn of events, Danny isn't the only one who gets a gift that night. While this story is fiction it is based on an actual event.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Swinging   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   .

If you have been following my other stories you know by now that my name is Bill and I am married to the beautiful, very sexy (if not oversexed) Katie. You remember her, the woman with the 38-24-36 body that most men would kill to touch, when in reality all they would have to do is ask her and she would freely give it to them.

Danny, Katie and I had known each other since we were in grade school together. We had run around as a group when we were teens and then after Katie and I were married, Danny would come over to our house to play cards and just hang out. Then he met Judy. We never really figured out what the attraction was between the two, Danny was a handsome young man and Judy was plain. True, she had a great ass (36) and slim (25) waist, but her boobs were almost nonexistent (31). Even in a bikini, it wasn't hard to tell that there was nothing up top. She always was the butt of lots of jokes about if she took her top off she wouldn't get arrested, because everyone would think she was a boy. While the three of us had always been outgoing, Judy was always shy. Every event that we planned as a group, Judy would always hang back and really never join in.

Katie and Judy became friends, not only friends but best friends, I guess that it is true that opposites attract. They would help each other out, go shopping together and sometime just hang out together. They talked about everything and shared their deepest of secrets. Judy knew all about Katie and all the many men she had slept with and had often said that she could never do anything like that, because she was just too shy.

The fourth of July, was not only Independence Day but it was also Danny's birthday. During June, Judy called and asked if Katie could help her plan and put together a birthday party for him. Judy had told Katie that there was some possibility of some extra side benefits for her.

Judy had a first cousin that was supposed to be a real hunk, when Judy talked about him, her eyes would light up and Katie always kidded about having the hots for him. Judy would turn about three shades of red, and finally she admitted that she had always had a thing for him, but could never do anything about it. Judy said, "If he comes, I'll introduce the two of you and if you get a chance to have sex with him, you will have to tell me all about it, then I can see if my dreams are true."

Katie was always looking for a chance to get fucked by a new man, so she agreed.

Everything was planned for the evening of July fourth. The party would start with a cookout at 5 and then cake and ice cream later that evening, everyone sit around and talk or play cards. I had to work, but would get off at 4 and we would have plenty of time to make the cookout.

As planned, I got off at 4 and headed home, when I arrived, Katie was already dressed. She was wearing a sexy yellow sun dress made from very thin material. If she had the light behind her you had a very clear view of her great body

She was trying to get me to rush so we could leave. Just as we were going out the door, the phone rang, it was work, someone had called in sick and they needed me to fill in for the evening shift. If it wasn't busy I could leave in a couple of hours, I really had no choice but to go in. I kissed Katie goodbye and told her to have a good time, of course she needed no encouragement to do that I knew.

I told Katie that I would call her when I got off and if the party almost over, I would just stay home.

Work was just the normal late evening stuff, make sure the cases were stocked for morning, do a few special orders and try to pace my energy to last the full shift and finish closing down the department for the evening.

Katie arrived at the cookout; both Danny and Judy met her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. When Judy hugged her she whispered in Katie's ear, "My cousin is coming and I told him about you wanting to meet him, hope you don't mind."

Katie and Judy acted as the perfect hostess's for the party, making sure that everything was set up and ready to serve. Each guest was greeted and introduced to all the others that were already at the party.

A tall extremely handsome young man walked into the back yard hanging on Judy's arm, as he approached, Katie couldn't take her eyes off of him. She could see his muscles ripple under his t-shirt and from the hem of his shorts came a set of muscled, very tan legs. She even imagined that she could see the outline of a great cock through his tight shorts.

"Katie, I want you to meet my cousin, John. John this is Katie, she is the one that I told you wanted to meet you," Judy said as she came up to Katie.

Katie replied, "Glad to meet you," turning toward Judy she whispered, "I see what you mean."

The three of them talked for a few minutes, Judy excused herself to tend to other guests. John said, "What did you mean by 'see what you mean.'"

Katie leaned in close, "Maybe you will find out later."

Around seven Bill called Katie and told her that we had really been busy and that he was stuck at work until at least ten that night and would see her at home later that evening.

Soon the grill had been shut down and all the food consumed, everyone was sitting around drinking beer and talking. Judy pulled Katie to one side and said, "What do you think of John?"

"I would love to have some time with him."

"I'll figure out some way to get the two of you some alone time."

A few minutes later, Judy announced, "We are running short on beer, John can you make a beer run, I know that you are not familiar with the stores in the area, Katie why don't you go along to show him the way. Don't hurry; I don't want the two of you picked up on a DUI."

Katie realized that this was the alone time that Judy had planned for her and John. Needed no other encouragement, she grabbed John by the hand and off they went.

With Katie directing, they made the fifteen mile run to the nearest store and picked several cases of beer and headed back. Katie turned to John and said, "We really need to take our time, let's go back a different route, it is longer but the cops don't run any of these back roads."

As they began to drive the back roads, Katie was questioning him about his life. After a couple of minutes she placed her hand on his bare knee. Since it didn't seem to bother him, she began to slide it up his leg. Now getting close to the hem of his shorts, she could tell by the way he was opening his legs that there were no objections on his part. As she slid her fingers under through the leg opening of his shorts she could feel that he had nothing under the shorts but flesh. Her fingers found their mark and she began to stroke his cock. Within a minute the shorts could no longer contain it, coming from the leg hole, she could now see his ever growing cock. She unbuckled her seat belt bent over and placed a kiss square on the growing member. It was impossible for her to get it into her mouth because of the steering wheel, but she could lick it and kiss it.

Quickly she sat up and told John to make a turn on another dirt road and then pull off down into the edge of a cornfield.

By this time, Katie had most of John's cock out through the right leg of his shorts and was rubbing it, already the first beads of pre-cum were beginning to leak from its tip.

Katie was getting turned on fast; she could feel the heat building between her legs. Knowing that they didn't have much time, she pulled off her sun dress and panties and told John, "I don't care how you manage it, but I want fucked, NOW."

John got out of the car and came around to her side, opened the door, slid the seat back as far as it would go, turned her around with her legs dangling out the door. He dropped his shorts and for the first time she could see his massive cock and balls, she could wait no longer, she sprang into action grabbing his cock and wrapping her lips around it. His cock began to disappear into her mouth. As his cock passed her lips, her mouth felt so warm and soft. Harder and harder she sucked, with her left hand she cupped his balls and began to massage them. Letting one of her fingers slide over his rose bud, Katie withdrew her hand licked her finger and buried it deep into his open hole. She began to finger fuck him in time with her sucking his cock. Katie could tell that he wasn't going to last much longer from the tightening of his balls.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and removed her finger, laid back and spread her legs, "I'm not going to go without here, bury that hunk of meat in me."

John lowered himself between her legs and began rubbing his cock against her pussy lips; it needed no lubing, as it was already flowing with her juices. The more he rubbed, the hotter she was becoming, "Fuck me! Fuck me." His rubbing was driving her crazy with desire; she began to buck against his cock trying to impale herself on it.

Success at last, she had captured his cock with her pussy, she pushed against him, burying it deep within her. Even after two children and being fucked by hundreds of men, Katie was still very tight. She always spent a lot of time exercising, with her muscles she was able to clamp down hard on his cock, drawing him deeper and deeper into her. She began to dig her nails into his back and scream, "I cumming, don't stop, fuck me harder and deeper, yes, yes, more. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Oh!"

John began cumming at the same time as Katie. Something about both of them reaching the common point of orgasm at the same moment drove her wilder and wilder. She was like a hungry lion, devouring him with her pussy instead of with her mouth. She was sucking every drop of cum from his cock. John shoved his cock as deep into her has he could and she spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate him. No longer could she feel him, she was lost in the moment of her own orgasm, and nothing was held back, just wild fulfilling sex.

John began to go soft still buried deep in her pussy, as he withdrew, Katie sat up and grabbed his deflating cock, bringing it to her lips, and she sucked the last of his cum and licked him clean. Slipping the sun dress back over her head, she did not put her panties back on, but hung them from the mirror on the windshield, she turned to John and said, "There now you have a trophy, we had better get back, before they come looking for us."

Judy met them at the door with a knowing look and said, "Well?"

Katie said, "Quick, into the kitchen and I'll tell you all about him."

"John, take the beer out to the other guys, Katie and I will be along in a minute."

After Katie related all the events of the evening to Judy, "Judy, he was all that you hoped he would be; I just wish I had more time with him."

"Katie, he is the one man I've always wanted to have sex with, but I could never do that to Danny. Let's get back to the group."

The rest of the party flowed as freely as the beer, around 9:30 both the beer and the food had ran out and the crowd began to thin out, soon all that were left were Danny, Judy and Katie.

Katie said that she would stay and help clean up the mess, Judy and she started carrying dishes into the kitchen.

All the dishes had been cleaned up from the patio and all beer bottles and cans were now in the trash. Katie and Judy retired to the kitchen to wade through the large pile of dirty dishes. As they worked together, Judy turned to Katie and asked, "Katie, could you do me a big favor. There is something that I know Danny would love to have for his birthday."

Judy continued, "Danny and I do a lot of role playing during sex and there is always one that he keeps repeating. He always wants to have wild sex with someone who had large tits. As you know mine are like two fried eggs."

With that both girls laughed.

"I would love to fulfill his dream and I don't want him with just anyone, but I would want him with someone that I could trust not to let this leak out. Would you be willing to have sex with him tonight?"

Katie looked shocked, she had never really thought about sex with Danny because of being close friends with Judy. "Judy have you really thought about what you are asking?"

"This is all I've thought about for months."

"You know that there will be no undoing this once it happens, are you sure that you can handle it."

Judy lowered her head and said, "I know that, but I want him to have his dream come true. Will you do it for me? Danny knows nothing about my wanting to make his dream come true, this will be a complete surprise to him."

Katie took Judy in her arms, "If you are sure, I'll do it. How do want to do this? Do want to take part, or watch or what do you have in mind?"

"No, no, I could never do that; I would be afraid that I would say something or do something that would ruin his whole evening. How much time do you need?"

"It would depend on what all you want me to do with him."

"Katie, I know from our talks that you know more about sex than anyone I've ever met and that is the reason I trust you with the most precious item that I have, my Danny."

"Would you be up to us being together for a whole night?"

"I guess, I never really thought about that, I had just figured a few minutes and it would be over."

"If you want to make this special for Danny, I wouldn't want it to be a quickie, I would want him to really enjoy your gift."

As Judy thought, she replied, "I guess I could go to a motel or something, I really hate to put out the money, as you know things are tight for us right now."

"Why don't I give you my car and the keys for our house, I'll call Bill and tell him that you are coming over and for him to put you in the guest room for the night, that way you won't have to spend any money, I will know that you are safe and all of your neighbors will think that I'm leaving and they won't know what is going on."

"OK, quick, call Bill before I change my mind."

The phone call was made and everything put into place for the night. Both girls came back into the living room where Danny was sitting and stood before him. Almost not knowing what to say Judy began to speak, "Danny I love you more than life itself and I know what one of your wishes has been. I've talked to Katie and I have one more birthday gift for you." With that she walked behind Katie, raised her hands to the ties of Katie's sun dress, slowly pulling them, the dress began to fall to the floor. It stopped at Katie's large breasts and hung on her nipples. Pausing for just a few seconds, Judy gave the dress one final tug and it dropped away into a pile at her feet.

As much as Danny tried he couldn't keep from looking at Katie. He allowed his eyes to fall upon her flawless face, loosing himself in her dark eyes that seemed to have a sparkle that he had never noticed before. He then let his gaze fall to a set of breasts that were more than he had ever imagined. As he allowed his eyes to continue to take in her beauty, he couldn't take his eyes from the small landing strip of hair above Katie's pussy. Finally he pried his eyes from Katie and turned them toward Judy, "What are you doing?"

Judy began, "I know that one of your wishes is to have sex with a woman with large breasts and I couldn't think of anyone better to fill that fantasy than Katie, she is beautiful, well experiences and I would feel better that it be with her than with a stranger. Happy Birthday Danny!"

Danny looked shocked, "I don't know what to say. Judy, are you ok with this?"

Judy hung her head, "I want you to have this, I'm leaving for the night, don't worry about me, I'll be in a safe place. This way I will not be in the way or I won't do anything to hold the two of you back. I just want you to enjoy the night. Be forewarned this is a onetime thing, so don't read more into it than it is."

With that she kissed Katie on the cheek, "Take good care of him. Don't hold anything back." Then she wrapped her arms around Danny, "Happy Birthday."

Katie picked up her dress, removed her keys from the pocket and handed them to Judy and out the door Judy went. As she started the car, her eyes began to fill with tears, had she done the right thing or had she done something that was going to damage their marriage. The thoughts of Danny with someone else, even if it were her best friend was almost too much for her to handle.


She backed out of the driveway and pulled onto the highway. Fighting back the now almost constant stream of tears, she picked up speed and headed toward the city.

Judy drove around for almost an hour trying to bring her feelings under control before pulling up in front of Bill's house; she thought about using Katie's key to let herself in, but thought differently about that idea just in case Bill was still awake. As she rang the bell, Bill opened the door and welcomed her into his home.

She walked to the sofa and sat down. Bill could see that she had been crying and he asked her, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I guess I just wasn't as ready as I thought I was for this to happen. Katie said that you would have the guest room ready for me."

"Katie called and told me what was happening, come and I'll show you where everything is." With that he took her upstairs and showed her the location of the guest room and made sure she knew that the guest bathroom was private to that room. "If you need anything, just ask."

"Thanks, I will."

"I'm going back down stairs to watch TV for a little while before going to bed, you are more than welcome to join me or stay here. Make yourself at home, and if you are hungry I'm sure that I can round up something."

Bill returned to the TV show that he had been watching. About 15 minutes later, Judy came down the stairs, "Bill, can I talk to you."

"I figured that you would need to talk."

"Katie and I have been best friends for a while and I know all about her freedom to have sex anytime and with anybody that she chooses. How do you handle it?"

"It hasn't always been easy, lots of wrong thoughts have gone through my head at times, but I love her so much and she needs so much more than I or any one man could ever give her. Because of my love for her, I have accepted the situation and try to support her in any way I can. One thing that I hang onto is the fact that she always returns to me."

Judy sat in silence in the recliner and was trying to lose herself in the show, but her mind kept coming up with images of Danny and Katie together. She could not block the image of Katie standing in front of Danny and how Danny's eyes lit up when she had dropped Katie's dress to the floor. How that he had to examine her whole body before saying anything.

After the show ended, they both decided it was time to call it a night. Bill told her good night and proceeded into the master bedroom. Judy went to the guest bedroom. She tried to sleep, but sleep just wouldn't come, she couldn't get her mind to shut down. She keep seeing Katie on her back with Danny between her legs. She kept seeing Katie sucking Danny's cock and then she began to weep again. How could he ever want her again after having a beautiful woman like Katie? How could he ever be satisfied with her small breasts after seeing and playing with Katy's boobs? She couldn't sleep. After almost an hour she got out of bed, went down the hall and knocked on Bill's door. "Can I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"Come on in."

Bill did not try to get out of bed, but kept the covers pulled up to his chin. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I really don't want to talk, I just need to be with someone right now, and would you mind doing that?"

"Come over here and sit on the bed." Judy walked over to the bed and sat down. Bill said, "I just want you to know that I sleep in the nude, so I can't come out and you can't come in."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.