His Lucky Charm II - Cover

Preview

His Lucky Charm II

by Argon

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Historical,

Historical Sex Story: Jim returns to England with his wife Rose, his children, and a fortune in gold. For Jim it is a coming home, but for Rose it is a strange new world, exciting and frightening. And then there is Priscilla, once Jim’s object of adoration. How can Rose, a former saloon girl, fit in with all the lords and ladies? Just watch her!

Foreword

This is the sequel to His Lucky Charm. It is assumed that you, the reader, are familiar with the characters and events featured in that story. If you are not, you may want to read it before you start with His Lucky Charm II. Knowledge of other stories in the universe, particularly Ellen Trilby, will also help to understand certain allusions and connections.

The readers familiar with the Anthony Carter Universe will recognise quite a number of regulars, chief of all the indomitable Lucy Wilkes, the last survivor from Anthony Carter's generation. Ellen Trilby and her family feature prominently as well.

Please note that moving the story to Ye Olde England also marks a shift of spelling and diction. Forget the "-ize" endings and don't mind the local colour!

I planned to name this sequel "A Victorian Lady", but then the story took on its own path and suddenly it was not about Jim and Rose alone anymore. I debated other titles ("TwoWomen"), but that was already taken by another story on SOL. Thus, and because it is really not a separate story from the first book, I decided to go with Roman numerals.

Fortunately, SpikeCO stayed on board as editor, and I am grateful for his help, his patience, and his insightful comments and corrections.

Lastly, I have reasons for posting my stories exclusively on SOL and possibly Finestories. I do not want my stories to be reposted or circulated anywhere else. Please, no forwarding the story by email either! Thank you for respecting my rights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.